Other urls found in this thread:

gamebanana.com/skins/169236
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck the pyro fuck the pyro

remove sniper and pyro trannies

Connect to Valve Servers via ServerBrowser

port to source 2

Give Heavy the Soldier's banners

Attached: tumblr_mr9wkbEt6j1sya9uko2_500.gif (500x377, 498K)

Remove Pyro.

Time machine

No Mannconomy no free to play

Update game, give me last comic

Remove remove furries, remove trannies, remove weeaboos

OP asked to fix tf2, not kill it off

Not broke; remove ugly hats

Have a fucking goal in development.

Let me explain: I think what TF2 need the most is thinking on a definitive version. Have you ever tought what the definitive version, the last update for TF2 should be? What the TF2 team is a goal like that based on community feedback and start working on that direction, all types of suggestions welcomed, even if they sound crazy

The only thing stopping this from happening is Soldier rocket jump physics. Basically, you wouldn't be able to rocketjump around the map the same way on Source 2 because the physics engine is different. I think everything else can be recreated accurately enough

picking Sniper causes hl2.exe crash

No fuck off bitch nigger faggot!

that's a shame

Revert Meet Your Match

Port to switch with pc servers

You know what needs to be done

Attached: 000.png (600x400, 132K)

Pretty much the same thing at this point desu

Actually no, there's no way that'd work with steam stuff and kb+m players would destroy joycon users like nobodies business. But goddamnit if we can have fucking fortnite on there why can't we have tf2

This guy gets it

And so do you.
I'm genuinely worried TF2 will be left in a shitty state when they inevitably move on, and I really don't want that to happen.

Attached: 1508560000794.jpg (1366x768, 66K)

Update game and Make Show.

>concheror and battalion's backup heavies side by side

Attached: 1527921167692.gif (267x199, 573K)

Demoman nerf pyro buff remove phlog

Optimize performance, fun before balance

>tripfag is terrible at the game
tired of these reruns

The day that performance gets figured, either Valve optimizes the game or cpu's get so good at single core performance that TF2 plays at >200fps at all time no matter how poorly optimized it is, that's the day I'm buying a high refresh rate monitor. I'm sticking with my 60hz BenQ monitor until then. There's no point when TF2 fluctuates between 70-140fps based on what's happening on screen.

Server browser and stock loadouts only

two yearly major updates

Restore Valve's Skin in the Game

Attached: Water TF2s.jpg (2136x1529, 443K)

I'm genuinely surprised they can't fenagle it to work the smae.

.6 charge-time before sniper gets headshots.

play Scout, flank, shoot him from behind.

its not that fucking hard to port over the player movement and nockback code

*finagle

I'm just parroting what I've heard. They always say the physics is what would be impossible to recreate on Source 2.

Community controlled modding servers, valve gatekeeps.

Basically have the community mod shit and test on a server, bitch and moan and have valve designers give the final say.

WoW style Day One Reset, BITCH

>sniper stands near sentry

I want a lower skill ceiling and lowered skill floor. Counter sniping would be a lot easier and not revolve around internet connection.

Picking sniper causes instant fatal AIDS.

quarantine off the noobs and cheaters

delete pyro and random crits/spread

Remove most hats and all non hat cosmetics, paints, nametags, special weapon attributes, item skins, and weapons from different art styles. This can be quickly done by removing all community content entirely. This would also fix preformance issues and would cause the mouthbreathing metrosexuals to go play warframe or that anime mmo with the ugly midgets.

Change the panic attack back. I want my surprise turnarounds at 1 health back.

Fix matchmaking and remove crits.

>12 years
>overextending tryhards still cry about the pyro
lmfao

End the stale soldier/demo meta.

Fun fact you can do that yourself and not ruin everyone else's fun. It's apart of this new fangled thing called modding! Look here's a link since a troglodyte like you probably can't use google search function gamebanana.com/skins/169236

based pyros, reminding bitch niggas where the fire exits are since 2007.

throw it in the fucking garbage

Attached: 1447337290175.png (66x91, 6K)

rate me

remove autobalance, bring back quickplay
more than 5 words:
lock cl_interp to like 0.0152 and buff spy to compensate, give medic's syringes ability to heal teammates, reverse dragon's fury, baby face's and caber nerfs, bring back sticky rampup, buff dispenser healing and nerf sentry knockback, give medic a method/sidegrade to heal teammates while attacking, optimize the entire game, fix hitreg, actually take advantage of community assets, give sniper falloff and more headshot delay especially on huntsman, increase minigun damage vs. sentries and give heavy some team push buff sidegrade

Attached: big slappy.jpg.jpg (600x800, 42K)

>remove autobalance
No, just rework it a bit so that people aren't getting autobalanced at the last second of a match. If TF2's shitty matchmaking has taught me anything, it's that this game needs at least some autobalance.

>bring back quickplay
100% yes

forced dx8
forced removal of all viewmodels
forced removal of all cosmetics
forced proper interp
forced no spread

stickies already got a nerf at the end of 2014, they're fine.

Scorch shot is so comfy. dealing near unavoidable 50 damage + 80 burn is so fun. don't care if I'm feeding ubercharge. Watching people fly upwards and panic is worth it.

Literally this. Matchmaking was a shitty addition.

maybe we wouldn't need autobalance if the matchmaking wasn't shitty

Attached: 1552188548353.jpg (554x554, 195K)

build a time machine to 2009

>tfw started at peak tf2
>it was all down hill after that.

Source 2 port
Returning, enhanced quickplay

Port tf2 on Switch with gyro.

>don't care if I'm feeding ubercharge
I mean, doing any kind of damage can feed ubercharge. Besides, the reason scouts take 3-6 dmg pot shots in competitive is because it prevents crit heals. Scorch flares have the same effect.

Stickies land before blowing up.

this, fuck autobalance

Attached: autobalance.png (1247x1538, 3.16M)

Kill matchmaking. Bring back updates.

>they actually start joining
>4: player connecting
>take 5 minutes before joining
>finally join at the end
>GUH I LOVE JOINING BEFORE THE GAME ENDS

no random crits

(the only reason i stopped playing, you just don't have fun when most of the times you play scout)

Why in the fuck did you start playing? There was never a time with no crits. You fucking retard.

yes

Stop running into bullets

Fix hit detection and restore Ringer.

port it to source 2