PIRATE WARRIORS 4

THE PERONA POSTER WAS RIGHT!!!??!

youtube.com/watch?v=NoWQKfjluYo

Attached: 1541805010493.jpg (377x329, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfKqUUzCudE
youtu.be/es7hxbSdT7Q
youtu.be/8P6FDDbHS_E
youtu.be/-cPH7i-4w7g
youtu.be/SxyZYuZ9BAc
youtube.com/watch?v=FBMzfNQRvyM
youtu.be/I3MQ-ruCrlA
gematsu.com/2019/07/one-piece-world-seeker-dlc-episode-1-the-void-mirror-prototype-launches-july-12
youtube.com/watch?v=vG65fBng3As
youtube.com/watch?v=NJrNZbngCL4&t=1s
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1146004336918458368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based, hopefully it'll have /ourtranny/

Attached: 18db4435b29867eb38a792119e40b81f.jpg (1448x2048, 272K)

dont think we'll be getting much wano stuff considering the trailer is big mom focused

Wano is boring so far anyway

That sounds fucking shitty honestly, fuck dressrosa.

>THE PERONA POSTER
who?

killer's reveal made the arc for me

Probably only because we aren't too far into Wano yet, they'll probably implement something like the fake Dressrosa ending depending on when the game releases.

I didn't see anything about Persona there

learn to read

Never watched or read one piece but I picked up pirate warriors 3 on a whim and it's fun.

Attached: 1511998947711.jpg (431x415, 28K)

If the leak is to be believed then Nami will have her Enies Lobby outfit and my dick will be very happy

Attached: __nami_one_piece_drawn_by_yamamiya_hiroshi__8b174255b7d9d06e1c4500a13795d737.jpg (450x776, 78K)

FUCK YES

I had given up all hope. PW3 got me into the series in the first place. Holy shit I know literally nothing about this and I’m already hyped.

Attached: 07DDE5E1-B8B0-4100-8429-2289B95FE0A6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

what? spoonfeed me, I'm a brainlet

Based.
Hopefully they make a lot more characters playable this time. Over half the roster of PW3 were just NPCs.

Attached: 1561240619918.png (751x584, 401K)

same except it did get me to read the series afterwords. As far as musou games go it's definitely one of the best, so im excited for 4

Perona, not Persona you dumbo.

He's not a tranny, he's a trap.

WHO /WORLDSEEKER/ HERE?

AW SHIT

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 993K)

Wanji>Loro. Also cant wait to play as based Katakuri.

Did the DLC come out yet?

Katakuri better be fucking playable or we riot

Attached: charlotte_katakuri___one_piece__by_merimo_animation-db5k3g7.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

>he's a trap.
Oh user...

Attached: 1562338218972.png (486x504, 146K)

>looks like a guy
>talks like a guy
>built like a guy
>tall as a guy
>fights like a guy
>everyone still assumes he's a girl

Attached: 016.png (1824x1300, 660K)

i think that's a given

why would't he be?

I wonder if they'll try to include an OC story as a Wano chapter, like how the Dressrosa chapter in PW3 was just fanfiction.

This but with Carrot.

Attached: 1548902645336.jpg (750x530, 51K)

>looks like a guy
Are you blind?
>talks like a guy
>said sessha once because there's no word for female samurai
>built like a guy
Except no?
>tall as a guy
This is One Piece, idiot.
>fights like a guy
>who are Tashigi and Kuina

>Live in LA
>Open this thread
>Whitebeard attacked me
Calm the fuck down, old man.

probably, it looks like kaido's club dented the logo

>playable Mr 2
holy fuckigns hiht

>playable Kaku
CP0 Outfit plz

cute

Attached: D-wxDXWUYAArva9.jpg (961x548, 92K)

Good job to that last Perona poster you were right. Also that One Punch man game looks too damn generic.

I hope my that nigga Pedro will be playable and that they make a Sulong form for him

Attached: Pedro_holding_eye.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

>He's in

Attached: IMG_5353.jpg (1068x605, 16K)

Fuck 2, my nigga 3 is playable.

Why do u care about this faggot? coudent even kill Perospero with his bomb.

wonder if we'll get movie content this time

*She

>alvida playable
>doflamingos forgettable garbage pirate crew playable

doesnt matter who they put in, im already mad

Hard for me to think of too many people I'd want that's not already in? Katakuri but that's of course happening. Maybe X Drake, Kid, and Hawkins? Pretty much all the rookies.
Maybe Bartolomeo too? I'm stumped after that.

HE'S IN

Attached: D-wwh1BU8AAjTin.jpg (1200x645, 115K)

>Kaido's club
>Napoleon's slash mark with pink sparks
Next one only after the next two Yonko arcs

Attached: MY PEANUS WEANUS.png (788x572, 535K)

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=KfKqUUzCudE

Condiriano

There's a lot of characters who were "in" PW3 but weren't playable. I hope they make as many of them as they can playable this time.
My dick was very disappointed Monet wasn't playable in PW3.

Great, I fucking love PW3. Sad best worst gen won't be in but second best will be.

Attached: bege-872.png (600x254, 82K)

better have wano outfits

Attached: D-wxoojUwAA5EZA.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

while I agree with you I have to correct the Kuina and Tashigi comment since they prominently use 2 handed strikes

Is he even beatable?

Post the screens at least OP

Attached: One-Piece-Pirate-Warriors-4_2019_07-05-19_001.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

I haven't read OP in months. Wano was just too damn boring. Last thing I remember is drunk dragon kaido

Is it bad that I'm not hyped for this game just for the fact that it will be delisted in the near future?

Attached: One-Piece-Pirate-Warriors-4_2019_07-05-19_002.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

So newcomers?

>Guaranteed
Katakuri
Big Mom

>Very High possibility
Carrot
Cracker
Kidd
Hawkins
Bege
At least one of Germa 66 (Probably Reiju or Ichiji)

>Decent chance of making it in
Kinemon
Bartolomeo
Some of the boss characters from PW3 (Bellamy/Burgess)

>Absolute Madmen tier
Kaido
Anyone from Wano
The villain from the new movie

How would you even make Bonney playable? Status effect based like Perona?

Attached: One-Piece-Pirate-Warriors-4_2019_07-05-19_003.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>play as Luffy
>while having the rest of the Yonkou as assists

Fucking based.

I honestly believe Oda has some shit for her up his sleeve and opted to keep her out to keep secrets.

Forgot. Put Oven in Very High.

Well yeah, She's Kuma's wife and ex royalty didn't you read the small Reverie arc?

Attached: One-Piece-Pirate-Warriors-4_2019_07-05-19_004.jpg (7900x5100, 3.7M)

If Perospero isn't in I will be really sad.

Man, the graphics didn't change much. As long as they improve the already fun gameplay, I guess.

G-guys? I'm starting to get a bad feeling.

Attached: next on epics shitlist.png (1690x1194, 1.31M)

judge

Oh I know, that is why I think they will wait on it. Speaking of which, man I love Kuma and hate what happened to my nigga. I hope shit goes good for him in the future.

>Kuma's wife
Considering her powers, her relationship with Kuma could be anything. She might as well be Kuma's mom.

only makes sense to pirate it

To be fair "Tim Sweeney" sounds like a pirate's name, so it would fit.

Lucci mains, where we at?

Attached: blow for blow.gif (480x270, 1.87M)

How much more is there to possibly adapt when Oda moves at a snail's pace? Or will it be fanficshit like 2?

why? fuck pisstation

Didn't Oda recently change the color scheme on Kaido or something like that?
Nah Kiku is just a trap like Izo

Attached: 1556399084883.jpg (378x353, 95K)

This pic scares me, makes it seem like Big Meme will be like one of the giant bosses of Hyrule Warriors instead of an actual regular character.

Perona. It's the name of that girl.

I'm so happy right now, this is beautiful.

Attached: 17FgD.jpg (1600x1200, 151K)

Destructible scenery? I hope so

Post ost kino
youtu.be/es7hxbSdT7Q
youtu.be/8P6FDDbHS_E
youtu.be/-cPH7i-4w7g
youtu.be/SxyZYuZ9BAc

half of dressrosa, zou, whole cake, some of wano

there are over 100 characters introduced in those arcs, more than enough for a new game

Dressrosa
Zou
Whole Cake Island
And maybe some Wano

ONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGEONE PIECE IS GARBAGE

They could make it work if they decide to actually give Dressrosa full representation this time. Make some of the Gladiators playable or at least NPCs, and make the Donquixote Family playable/bosses. Same with Whole Cake Island. And MAYBE preview some early Wano stuff depending on how far along in development they are. Those plus retreading the earlier arcs again would be enough for a full game.

>half of dressrosa
Try like 9/10ths.

t. Attack on Shit fan

>I'm a woman at heart
Sorry user, she's all girlcock.

Attached: 1560450837241.jpg (435x398, 47K)

She is an absolute unit though. She's bigger than Whitebeard. It would be dumb not to make her playable though.

Literally yesterday someone leaked info on Pirate Warriors 4 here

t. Deadbeat Hokage Dad

youtube.com/watch?v=FBMzfNQRvyM

How the fuck could you forget this
youtu.be/I3MQ-ruCrlA

Hope the PC port of PW4 isn't complete shit like the PW3 one.
>vita graphics
>59 fps cap

I bet you read HunterXHunter

I hope we get buff Luffy as a costume at least

Attached: ready to kick ass.png (1250x873, 593K)

Big fan of Musou/Warriors, never got into One Piece due to 4kids forever souring the franchise in my adolescent eyes
Are these games a good introduction to the franchise or am I gonna be confused as fuck

PLAYABLE CARROT YES

hows the switch version of pw3?

Better than it has any right to be

DID NOT THIS SUBHUMAN LUFFY ONLY EAT THE GOMU GOMU NO MI? WHY IS HE ABLE TO TRANSFORM IN A ROBOT AND ALSO USE THE PYTHON MOVE???????? WHAT THE FUCK HE IS JUST A RUBBER MAN!! ALSO THE HAKI SHIT IT IS ONLY PRESENT IN 1 AND 1 MILLION YET ALL HIS CREW HAVE THIS SHIT WHY IS THE AUTHOR SO STUPID AND TRASH? HE ALSO CANT DRAW FOR SHIT JUST LOOK AT THE ENEMIES THEY ARE CARICATURES.

The story is mode is just recap of main events. I mean, yknow, like every anime video game

cool, muso games are perfect for handhelds

Only haki of the emperor is that rare, literally anyone can use haki

Anyone got some favorites from PW 1 & 2? I came across an amazing track once but I can't find it anymore.
I only remember the YT video had a golden background and there was saxophone music (I don't think that narrows it very much though).

3 went from the beginning to the most current arc at the time.

I really hope they do a unique story like 2 so we can get some great match ups.

haki is present in all living beings, save for conquers witch is rare

also luffy just fills himself with air like gear 3, but now adds haki to the mix

3 does an ok job of summarizing the events but they leave A LOT of details out and glaze over stuff just to give you a basic idea of what happens. You can play that and use the wiki to dig deeper into anything you want to know more about.

Really hope they buff Moria in the sequel. By far the shittiest most worthless character in PW3.

THE ENEMIS IN ONE PIECE = HUGE BODY WEIRD ASS UGLY FACE UGLY NOSE AND THIN LEGS AND THE EXPRESSIONS ARE DISGUSTING EVERYTHING IS EXAGERATED I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW SUBHUMANS LOVE THIS GARBAGE

How dare you, you obviously don't know how to play him, as much as I love her Perona plays like ass.

i remember sabo being broken

>This whole response

Attached: 2014 Voltage Shadow.png (1543x4000, 514K)

You just do that one combo where she has an out of body experience and touch as many people as you can, then press R1 to instakill everyone who is inflicted with Negative energy.

>could the first OP musou built only for current gen consoles
>switch holding it back instead this time

Attached: large mother.jpg (2250x2250, 1.12M)

There's only one "tranny" for me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Sabo, Fujitora, and Doflamingo were all incredibly broken.

Fuji was literally THE broken character. Just press R1, Mission Cleared

>Want bosses to feel special
I personally felt bosses were lacking in every game except 1

Are you an ESL fag by any chance?

You might actually get into the series if Pirate warriors 4 goes through the main bits of story like 3. One piece is a fun series you might like it.
>I'm a woman at heart
Since Kiku has boypussy how will the anime handle him. Will he just have a female voice actor or?

Attached: 1557017878114.png (864x743, 472K)

>Big Mom's Unique Skill
>she just eats her enemies

Attached: fkdsjfal;.png (631x624, 106K)

That's a drag queen.

Guess you'll just never understand a man's romance. Your loss buddy.

Aokiji / Kuzan also. Level one special on him is 100+ KOs gaurunteed.

man i had given up hope after the burning blood/world seeker double gut punch

today was a good day

This. It was completely left field for me when i saw the announcement on a news site i browse

iirc, they said like 2 years back that they were interested in making PW4 but had other games they wanted to focus on first. Glad that didn't just turn out to be PR talk.

how many polygons will they dedicate to nami's buttcrack this time

Man, what the fuck happened to One Piece? OP used to have a very charming goofy art style, but these new designs look absolutely fucking disgusting. They are so overdesigned and exaggerated that it's not even remotely funny or interesting anymore. It's been 7 years since I touched OP and it's crazy to see the changes compared to back then.

Attached: Crocodile's_Alabasta_Arc_Outfit.png (787x1058, 643K)

hasnt changed much since 7 years ago dude

All the girls have 2B ass definition.

It still is pretty boring. If I told you everything's that happened, though, it would sound a lot less boring. One third of the story has been them trying to recruit samurai and another third has been backstories to make us care about the inhabitants of Wano. The other third, though, has been
>King and Queen revealed
>Big Mom shows up
>Sanji puts on the raid suit
>Absalom is dead
Stuff like that.

Attached: 1543360737519.png (1300x676, 292K)

I'm more of scared of them fucking up the PC version. If they make it Epic Exclusive I'll just pirate, but if they also manage to botch the port... yeah.

So will they give Wano an original ending too? I mean even if the games release is next year, i highly doubt the Wano arc will be near its conclusion with how slow shit goes

Are you referring to the OP image? That's Robin doing a wild take.

Probably. The logo hints at Wano content due to Kaido's club, and we have a precedent for it with Dressrosa in PW3.

with how much wano has been built up, i'm expecting we'll be there for a few years

I'll main Carrot.

Attached: Carrot 37.jpg (907x1280, 455K)

I don't think they'll adapt it at all. Development probably started before it even really got rolling and like you said by the time it releases Wano will still be chugging along in the manga.

At best what I can see them doing is introducing it up to when Luffy fights Kaido for the first time and get bopped and then have the game end on a cliffhanger as Luffy is being thrown into jail.

Game logo has Kaido's club marking on it along with Big Memes sword slash, they'll just do a PW3 and give a mostly original scenario where Luffy "wins" and Kaido runs away crying about suicide or something

>Wano original ending
>Kaido runs away like a little bitch just like Doffy at the end of PW3

>she transforms into Sulong form when activating Kizuna drive

Attached: IMG_2532.jpg (205x381, 38K)

queen better be playable

Yeah, I can see Kaido being a boss and possibly playable, not not going any further than that.

Too recent, probably won't even appear desu.

Attached: ONE PIECE_ PIRATE WARRIORS 3_20160708140112.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

I'll main Carrot...

Attached: Carrot 41.jpg (907x1280, 705K)

dlc?

did 3 have dlc?

Holy fuck, One Piece looks laughably stupid. It's like Kingdom Hearts-tier but it's actually trying to take itself seriously

Costumes yes, not characters, oh and Dream Log scenarios i guess

My nigga Urouge better be playable.

Attached: c0314.png (640x512, 503K)

can't wait to clear a whole room of enemies with her sulong form

>The same shit over again for the 4th time with a little more content

Attached: 1560996500700.png (389x386, 312K)

still better than more world seeker

Attached: 1522805756171.png (322x251, 119K)

What does it matter if it's on Epic? Tim supported the developer for us so we can pirate freely.

Atleast its not DBZ's the same thing the 20th time but with the same things as before.

Can't wait to fuck Nami's fat ass with her footlong form.

Attached: Carrotcolor.jpg (416x286, 65K)

pretty awful trailer ngl

At least it wouldn't be out of character this time depending on how drunk he is.

Attached: Carrot 40.jpg (907x1280, 354K)

i have this game should i instill it and take some screenshots

Yeah I'm thinking he's in

I thought they said they weren't going to make a 4th game?

Post more of the bunny girl and i'll consider buying this, asking for a friend.

Only ever played Hyrule and FE Warriors.
FE felt like Hyrule with a bit more thought put into it. How do these games compare to those two?

I’m so fucking happy bros. Holy shit. I’ve just wanted playable Arlong and Kaku for so long now and I’m finally getting it. I can’t fucking wait. Gonna finish beating the hell out of PW3 to get pumped

Forgot pic like a retard

Attached: 9e05107b7fbcc6913850882a549ac19c.jpg (1440x720, 80K)

>jobbin

If you’re a OP fan you’ll love it. Gives a feel of really living in the world and kicking ass. Lots of variety in the characters.

No, they said they were going to wait for more story to come out, now they have 3 and a half arcs they can work with.

>Comfy One piece threads + lewd posting are back
It's been so long bros

Attached: 1543674723633.jpg (370x380, 111K)

Attached: 1507331904043.png (1214x813, 1.28M)

Post the character(s) you would like to see how they would play bit you know have nearly no chance of being playable
>Inuarashi
>Nekomamushi
>Kuro
>Smoothie
>Bepo

Attached: Bullying_ugly_guy.jpg (600x501, 97K)

poor bobbin, I remember when people used to be hyped for him when he was first introduced.

>The villain from the new movie
Fuck that give us Shiki, Z and Gild.

if shanks can be playable anyone can

Rayleigh.

Please for the LOVE OF FUCK let them put Foxxy in. I’m tired of him always getting sidelined. Dude is underrated

Attached: 1544895730877.jpg (640x640, 111K)

>Y-you'll m-main me..?

Attached: Carrot 39.jpg (907x1280, 364K)

Brachio Bomber is too powerful.

It is genuinely no more or less stupid looking than any other anime that has ever existed.

Show me your big, floppy rabbit feet first.

I can see CatDog having decent chances of being playable. Everyone else you listed is pretty much almost 100% support only.

Attached: IMG_2681.jpg (1600x800, 248K)

Good, I need Speed lewds and I need them now.

Attached: 019.jpg (850x1219, 290K)

we'll probably get her colour scheme tomorrow so expect them

Eh? They haven't really changed much at all.
Fuck I didn't think about playable Nekomamushi and Inuarashi. I'd love that.

Attached: GARfield.jpg (635x419, 95K)

Oh boy Lookin forward for shitposting

Attached: k2RFZEL.jpg (1915x993, 447K)

Thank God for horsecock pussy

Attached: Speed_Manga_Infobox.png (355x680, 290K)

Better not have any bullshit missions again.

Attached: ONE PIECE_ PIRATE WARRIORS 3_20181103223841.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

Damn right i will

What would they need to do to make PW4 better than HW?

>maining ANYONE
>in a musou

Who the fuck does this? It seems like a recipe for boredom. You do the same shit in every stage in these games, changing characters is the only way to keep it remotely interesting.

Autist.

Attached: Carrot 36.jpg (907x1280, 482K)

make pw3 again

You mean Treasure Events? Yeah some of those were just plain fucking tedious to get. Having to replay the CP9 chapter multiple times was stupid as fuck.

Literally just have more content and a better translation, it's already better in pretty much every other way

Attached: 1555255219915.jpg (735x1096, 382K)

Maybe Its just from being a long time reader, but its honestly the usual pacing. Maybe even a little faster. I've found the last few prison chapter pretty fun too. This the only manga where a Brachiosarus can drop themselves on someone like a cartoon anvil, and play it completely straight.

Have anime OST

i would've 100% the game if it weren't for thriller bark

I can't believe Bobbin is literally, canonically dead.

PLAYABLE VIVI
FUCK YOU WHY WASNT SHE PLAYABLE IN THE LAST ONE BUT SHOWED UP IN CUTSCENES WITH A 3D MODEL. SHE COULD HAVE USED HER PEACOCK SLASHERS AND COULD HAVE USED KAROO

When is this releasing?

Attached: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER_20190428213632.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

didnt they do this in fighterz? seems like an easy thing to add

Bellemere has a better chance than fucking Vivi now.

>the one where you had to use Brooke and beat Oars in a specific amount of time and also find every single strawhat in a certain amount of time
Fuck that one.

Replace the Dream Log with an actual Adventure Mode like in HW or FEW. More like the one in FEW desu since that one doesn't require grinding for items like in HW.
Add more outfits for characters, even if something as simple as a recolor. All characters in HW had a few recolor skins.
Character swapping within a stage.
Make every character in the game playable instead of only ~half of the actual roster.

Attached: 1471373365323.jpg (966x827, 64K)

Based and blue-pilled

Attached: 1562332278489.jpg (2016x3176, 2.71M)

I have no idea how it works but having played billions of anime games my personal experience reveals less than 1% actually get their OST, I'm guessing licensing must be a nightmare.

gematsu.com/2019/07/one-piece-world-seeker-dlc-episode-1-the-void-mirror-prototype-launches-july-12

I'll main her

Attached: 0f72f986daa1bd2f4b45e79ff0de35ad.png (422x602, 286K)

Oda is woke af

Leave Kaidou to me

Attached: 584038290.jpg (603x603, 81K)

>Inuarashi
>Nekomamushi

If they added them it would be cool if they were "1" character but they added some kind of day and night gimmick that let's you switch between them. Kind of like how Lucci goes in and out of Leopard mode.

Man I had forgotten a lot about PW3 but reading this definitely brought back flashes of jumping around with Brook on that TB map so it really must have been an awful mission

Attached: 4839bde2b6251c8ebfbcc1f9c6812d6f.jpg (709x527, 96K)

>the week when she was first revealed and people thought nami had transformed into a furry
fun times

Literally just PW3 with more maps and playable characters.

Vivi, Kaku, Foxxy, Arlong, Kuro and Perospero are top of my list

>"monkey" d luffy
>from brazil
what did oda mean by this

i want cody to be relevant and cool
when's that gonna happen

Luffy is all american.

Attached: Eagle screeches in the distances.png (753x503, 336K)

It sticks out the most because its the only mission where your minimap is completely covered on the side you're spawned in and have to feel your way around a maze frantically looking for the rest of the SH before Luffy says "fuck you" and proceeds to progress the mission for you. And you have to replay it even more as other SHs to unlock their costumes.

I've been reading it for 11 years and I think Wano is boring, but I think half the arcs are boring.

>Stealth Black costume
>possible Stealth Black level 3 special
Ohhh baby, thats that good shit

user, I think you forgot to post the pic

>M-MAIN ME?! WITH YOUR D-DICK!!? W-WHAT?!

Attached: Carrot 38.jpg (907x1280, 364K)

Anyone who makes money off people from all over the globe is going to extol the virtues of black people and globalism and individualism and open borders. They're not going to shit on their customers.

But that guy conveniently left out Whole Cake Island, which is one long lampooning of left wing authoritarianism/socialism.

If this game goes up to Wano he will most likely be playable. His observation haki is apparently pretty nutty.

Attached: cb16ae10119a32a8c7ffe0fc153babcb.png (898x1300, 372K)

Pretty much every arc drags reading week-to-week but if you honestly find have of the material present boring maybe you just don't like one Piece.

I would kill for a One Piece Fighterz but this is the next best thing and I'm glad the PW series isn't dead, I could've sworn they said they didn't plan to continue but glad that was wrong.

Ok Cmon, you cant post the same picture 3 times, give me something new.

I love One Piece, as in I love the comedy, the character designs, the abilities. I just feel like Oda's ability to tell a coherent story and pull on people's heartstrings has weakened.

I bet the Wano ending in PW4 is just Luffy punching Kaido again and them escaping.

Attached: 1317e0f886d40d37d8ab52f43c4f8387.jpg (1920x967, 180K)

Not him but what the fuck was up with that. I dropped OP a little bit passed then, I think when that big guy holocausted the furries with that green fart gas. Why the hell was the dog girl in Nami's bikini and jeans? Do they ever explain why? Shits been on my mind for ages.

I’ve been enjoying it but I feel like it’s got way too much character bloat. Dressrosa has a similar problem. Waaaaaaay too many new characters getting introduced that are barely relevant or seem relevant and then disappear. Between all of the random Wano residents, the 9 red scabbards, Kaidou’s underlings, Orochi and his underlings, I can’t hardly give a shit about all of them

Attached: ts_perona_wearing_her_old_outfit_by_thegoldensmurf_dd685g1.jpg (1530x1800, 876K)

Literally the only moment Sanji has been cool since the Timeskip. I really hope this becomes part of his arsenal and he doesn't end up throwing it away after Wano for some retarded reason.

They swapped clothes because they're girls and they do weird shit like that.

Did Foxy even show up in 3?

Attached: carrot1.jpg (920x1400, 362K)

No, Kaido starts drinking and crying and then successfully kills himself by stumbling into the ocean

he's only good at doing that in flashbacks and the last substantial flashback we got was mid whole cake island. Wano is going way too fast that a big flashback would kill the pacing. Maybe act 3

>W-WAIT?! Y-YOU-RE G-G-GOING TO M-MAIN ME RIGHT NOW?!? R-RIGHT HERE?!?

Attached: Carrot 60.jpg (906x868, 230K)

What's going to be the one major thing that ends up missing from Wano? in hindsight a Dressrosa cover game that doesn't have Gear 4 is like a DBZ game about Namek without Super Saiyan.

What are you for real that's fucking it? What the fuck thats been niggling at me for ages everytime I thought about One Piece or getting back into it I'd think
>man what was up with dog nami
and then its just that, for fucks sake I hate being so retarded. Thanks user for telling me.

Honestly, are there actually people who believe that Pedro is dead?

>Expecting non-Straw Hats to finish off bad guys
He never had a chance, but you can't blame him for trying. He might not have killed the guy, but he still helped them escape.

Attached: 1508678205313.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

I fucking hate this artist.

No. The saddest moment in the whole series is Merry's funeral, that's not a flashback. Luffy telling Sanji he can't become Pirate King without him was pretty tearjerky. Sanji's flashback wasn't.

Nope. Hell, Foxy was only playable in the Japanese version of Grand Battle

I'd argue that WCI was more a criticism on people with good intentions not understanding they aren't always right. Big Mom's kingdom for the most part works. She is the main problem. Which is fitting since questioning authority is a core theme throughout the story.

No, Whiskey Peak and Davy Back Fight arcs both got glossed over even though they would have made great stages. Whiskey Peak was already basically Musou the arc and they could have ended it with a boss fight against Vivi. Longring Longland would make a great stage too with Foxxy Pirate enemies and missions based on the trials. Really hoping they don’t skip it again.

Why you hate the artist?

>SMOOTHIE
>SFM
OH MY GOD FUCK BLESS BANDAI NAMXO

Monkey God Awakening

Attached: AA0132B2-CBF7-40D6-98AE-DE31B5966025.jpg (736x414, 37K)

>Playing PW3 made me get back into One Piece
I'm like five years behind. Help.

I wouldnt even be surprised if Jimbe and his crew, while stalling and escaping from Big Meme, they found Pedro's burnt body still breathing, and thats why we still havent seen Jimbe.

this

Attached: 1532976761927.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Gear 4 didn't show up until the final battle of Dressrosa and by the time it was revealed the game was only a few months from release so. I doubt they're going to delve too far into Wano for this game but if they do I guess potential things to miss out on,

>The new form of Haki that let's you project it externally that Luffy is currently trying to master
>If Luffy pulls another Gear 4 mode out against his final battle with Kaido
>Stealth Black for Sanji
>Zoro finally getting serious

>Komurasaki
>hair isn't purple

I don't think his storytelling ability has suffered at all, I think OP is completely overstuffed. Too many characters, too many stories, too much going on for 19 pages a week. One Piece isn't any less good, IMO than it's ever been there's just... too much of it.

It's part of the reason I think people are crazy for assuming there will be more straw hats. If we count Jimbe, that's 10 main characters at this point. That's insans.

>Can't enjoy re-reads of many pre timeskip arcs like Water7 I thought was good because of how kino the timeskip is since Dressrosa

>YOU'RE MAINING ME TOO HAAARD!!!!!

Attached: Carrot 61.jpg (906x1030, 302K)

Kill yourself tranny

>PC digital
So Epic store exclusive then.

What the fucking hell is that.

He said something about having Franky and Usopp redesign it because it reminds him of his family. I bet the next time he pulls it out after Wano it’ll be more like one of his usual suits, but geared up

Our tranny is Iva or Bon-chan due to being drag queens and not trannies.
That's an honest to god tranny, neck yourself.

How well does the Switch version of PW3 run? I have the PS4 version, but I'm just curious.

Attached: monkey_d_luffy_large.jpg (300x428, 41K)

This better mean playable Arlong or I'm gonna be really bummed out but still buy it probably.

Does it technically count as an onscreen death if the explosion was shown?
>Light a fuckton of dynamite underneath a guy's feet that causes a mushroom cloud explosion, one so large that it propels the Thousand Sunny out from the candy wall
>Barely does anything, guy's moving around perfectly fine like 5 minutes later
Power levels are stupid.

Attached: 1511503729309.jpg (500x668, 97K)

>pentagram
Always good for a giggle.

Fanart.

Most people knew he was a dude the moment Zoro commented how there's something strange about "her".

the gohan blanco of One Piece

Is it going to end on a Fanfiction fight against Kaidou?

Let me guess, a mexican made this.

Pell was carrying a nuke when it went off and was just fine.

tranny cock isnt girlcock

Just a reminder that Enel is still the strongest character ever introduced in One Piece.

Attached: enel_one_piece_by_marvelmania-dbbizep.jpg (1024x738, 232K)

cant wait. loved playing 3 on the vita. gonna get it on x1

BASED OH FUKING BASED
When the fuck will Nel Zel publish a Smoothie CG?

>this one's on me lads

Thanks Tim!

He can't re-use the same body for her so it might not happen.

>girlcock
That's a man, baby.

Attached: 1560201154139.png (179x349, 37K)

Well yeah, he's literally god. Is he still dicking around on the moon?

Chad Mom would wipe the floor with Anel and add him to her collection

Fix the bugs in pirate warriors 3, ITS BEEN FOUR YEARS ADD PROPER CONTROLLER SUPPORT AND MAKE THE CUTSCENES ACTUALLY WORK ON PC YOU FUCKS

Attached: 961e7777cf89ee3e3972ea6ac83267ff.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

check out the funimation version, the voice cast in that is excellent

Luffy's actress sounds kind of rough if you watch from the beginning though, over time she develops into the voice

>Y-you...

Attached: Carrot 62.5.jpg (906x548, 102K)

personally I can't wait for Carrot SFM, but I'll gladly take a smoothie to pair with my easter candy.

Attached: 1559955564912.png (1000x1300, 820K)

>I'd argue that WCI was more a criticism on people with good intentions not understanding they aren't always right.
She's "Big Mother." She's even named after Stalin. It was socialism/egalitarianism. She wants everyone to have the same height. That's obviously referencing egalitarian utopianism, like socialism, where you want everyone to have an equal amount of some arbitrary thing, which is an affront to the people (in this case, giants) who have those things and deserve it. It was even more obvious in the flashback, when she tried mauling other kids because they were all different: the fishman can't be the only one with fins, the longarm can't be the only one with four elbows, etc. She tried maiming them all for "equality."
>Big Mom's kingdom for the most part works.
Everyone lives a 15% shorter life and grows up with self-image problems. You could say, "Well, yeah, but otherwise, it works!" Based on what? All the everyday people we didn't spend any time with? Don't get me wrong. Oda's not going to be like, "Look at all these social problems caused by multiracialism," because he's a humanist shill, but he doesn't make it sound like paradise, either. And it's implied that it wouldn't be paradise by Big Mom as a kid forcing a wolf and a bear to get along: the bear killed the wolf.
>She is the main problem.
"Socialism has never been tried!"

Nah. I don't get why people wank Enel so hard. Oda literally said that if Enel were to come back into the current story somehow he'd only be a mid-tier threat at best and there are plenty of bigger fish out there.

I mean his biggest show of power is Raigo which he needs Maxim to charge up and and can be dispelled as long as you have a conductor.

>think about going back and 100%ing PW3
>remember I stopped when I had to replay Oars mission a few times

Attached: 1561527152588.jpg (488x549, 25K)

>jump force is shit
>world seeker is shit
>UHHH HEY GUYS PIRATE WARRIORS 4

whatever works i guess

I want to see Germa desu

Awakened Enel could probably turn everything around him into lightning

Based Perona poster

Based Carrot poster

World Seeker is better than Jump Force

Attached: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER_20190322160439.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

The PW series is actually good though

Even if its PW3 with a new roster it's still better than both those games

>cocky logia
>not being instantly killed in the current story

Ganbarion should make another Pandora's Tower instead of making Unlimited _____s/World Seekers

What’s the thing you want the most that you know you’re definitely not going to get?

For me it’s the Funi dub

>100%
Bitch, the real PTSD is maxing out every single support characters crew poster by playing the final dream log 100+ times, skipping the cutscene, and skipping the credits every single time.

I never played any One Piece game nor any Musou game
Should I play PW3?

I seriously straight up love the fact that Luffy was a complete direct counter to this guy.

Yeah

Yeah, pretty good deciding point if you want to play any more One Piece game

Definitely.

I recommend, its usually dirt cheap too if its on sale.

It's one of the best One Piece games and one of the best spin off musous

Is the Switch version cucked in any way?

It runs quite well, actually.

>steam corrupted save when i nearly 100% it
>luffy is now level 180 with level 1 stats and has no costumes
why

that would just confirm one piece has been getting shilled by the same guy for years

IF you like One Piece, yeah. It’s one of if not the best OP game. One Piece Unlimited Adventure is tied or a close second if you have a Wii to play it on

this the boring dynasty warriors-esque game or something else?

I am disappointed because i wanted Mama to remain a nakama for longer, maybe even meet kaido without her memories, but the amnesia is done. Also it was just super convenient amnesia all along, no pudding fuckery

Still, i guess Katakuri will show up to save his mom, even ally with luffy if necessary.

Don't know. I Played on PC.
PC version is badly ported with bugs and crashes here and there. I still 100% that sucker.

It's because people are really obsessed with seeing older characters/villains return and become threats again, although considering the power level shit we've gone through and where we're currently at, a guy like Enel would be a complete chump. I haven't been reading anything into Wano, but Katakuri is the strongest guy that Luffy's ever faced off against, and even if he had to go Gear 4 twice within that fight, as well as Katakuri literally stabbing himself to play fair, it's still saying a lot. Katakuri was basically the Virgil of One Piece, and in my opinion, it doesn't get any stronger than that.

Attached: 1562019429156.jpg (2192x794, 213K)

Luffy flat out says there are stronger people out there than him and the only reason he seemed op was it before Haki using heavy hitters start popping up that give no fucks about Logia defenses

Can't wait to play as my man again.

Attached: 1537416455540.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

That i dont know, i mean, i played it on the PSTV and it ran fine, im sure the Switch runs fine.

I already believe too many people are not dead. There's no room for Pedro, too, who actually had a meaningful death.

I think the way he draws the characters looks gross. They look like meat puppets.

>I think OP is completely overstuffed
I liked Whole Cake Island, though. Wano just has too much shit going on and it's honestly not that interesting. I honestly can't remember who half the new characters are, but there's also no reason for me to remember them, because it doesn't matter. I hate this, because if you compare it to something like Hunter x Hunter's current arc or A Song of Ice and Fire, it's like, yeah there's a hundred characters, but they all have their own motives and personalities. Oda just isn't capable of that. If he draws twenty ninja, they're really just one character with multiple bodies: "the ninjas."
>It's part of the reason I think people are crazy for assuming there will be more straw hats.
They're not saying it because they want it, they're just piecing the puzzle together.

(You)

Snack would wipe the floor with him.

Ok so the last One Piece game I played was Unlimited World Red and I would like to try another one.

>read through all of Skypiea not even thinking about it
>awww fuck Luffy finally made it to Eneru
>realize what was obvious from the beginning as it’s happening
>laugh my ass off

He still had to earn that win but the payoff was great. So much other stuff was going on I never stopped to think that obviously a guy made out of lightning would have trouble fighting someone who can’t conduct electricity

it's called pirate warriors, what do you think

>bart
>not in

oh, he's in.

You're such a fucking Melvin, love it.

>pretends not to know game and mentions what game is in post
What an original comment.

And the Yonkou are on another level compared to Katakuri

Hot take: I still think Doflamingo is an equal if not bigger threat and would put money on him in a Doffy vs Kata fight.

How often did Mihawk and Zoro run a tagteam on Perona?

Saw the Perona poster the other day and thought "Bullshit"

Turns out he was telling some truth and we'll see what gets revealed.

Tonight was a good night.

Attached: Happy Gangsters.jpg (704x306, 62K)

Never, Zoro is a virgin and saving himself for Kuina

Mihawk made Zoro his bitch and Perona was humping her bear in the other room listening to them

>Play as dragon Kaido
>Play as hunger cravings Big Mom
Please

Attached: images.jpg (460x667, 80K)

Now I can only hope Gundam Musou 5 is coming in 2021/2022

In my opinion, the stuff with Devil Fruit users that can make them so interesting is the fact that they can be direct counters to even serious threats. The Warden in Impel Down and Mr. 3 is a really good example of this. Honestly it's always what made Zoan types feel so boring in comparison, because all it does is turn them into animals and enhance their abilities, as opposed to doing too much interesting.

If it took Gear 4 Snakeman to beat Katakuri after already having gone Gear 4 once already in that fight, while Doffy lost to base Gear 4, I think Katakuri would have come out the victor. But this is literal fanfiction tier fights. All we can go off of are their powers, and Katakuri is essentially a better version than rubber because it's more flexible.

>Big mom just falls asleep mid battle against fucking Queen
>It wasnt even a concussion, because she had sleeping bubbles on her
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT?

So how likely will it be that this ends up being an epic store exclusive?

>leaker said they want to make bosses feel special
>Big Meme has a hunger meter that slowly goes down during missions
>switches between normal Big Mom, hungry with rage Big Mom, and starved skinny Big Mom
Sign me up

Has there ever been a good One Piece game?

one piece grand adventure was a decent power stone knockoff

>Big Mom hasn't eaten in ages
>slims down and slips out of the chains
>goes on a frenzy on Kaidos island

I mean Doffy was handicapped way harder than Kata and also took 2 Gear charges to bring him down, Doffy also seemed to tank better but didn't have the godly evasion stats of Kata, Snakeman is also explicitly weaker than Bound man at the expense of being faster. To be fair I think both are preety much major threats that could've taken down Luffy under certain conditions and likely in a straight fight.

People have been dying since the timeskip. Don't be like the Pound conspiracy theorist.

He was beheaded not burnt

How does PW3 compare to Dragon Quest Heroes? That's the only musou I've ever played and it got boring pretty fast to me.

Attached: efc0e450d1ae17b02e43153f9b658c3b.jpg (1080x1530, 372K)

>implying

Attached: 1475278712925.jpg (1426x946, 635K)

Luffy was straight up toying with Doflamingo after Gear 4's reveal, with the cat and mouse required for Gear 4 to run out being offscreen. He's for sure a monster, but he feared the Emperors for a reason, and the Sweet Commanders also didn't fear him for a reason. He carved out his niche as the underworld broker who made deals with everybody and was thus untouchable, but he knew he couldn't directly challenge any of the major world powers.

What? Pedro blew himself up, he kamikazed

>Extremely strong fruit
>Extremely strong CoO boosted by his fruit
>Intelligence boosted by his fruit, deep understanding of electrical engineering, made a ship that flew to the moon, had an ISLAND ERASING attack probably on par to an ancient weapon.
Its very obvious he has massive potential and is kinda like DBS Freeza: too arrogant and didnt actually train a single day of his life, or he would be a unstoppable.

The 1st DQH? That game was defend the objective: the game. You could hardly call that a proper musou. PW3 actually has you commiting mass genocide all over big maps.

You’re thinking of Pound, not Pedro

>can play as fucking Sai of all people
>not Lao G

pretty gay

I read Pound for some reason, my bad

>Buggy defeats all admirals full scene

Attached: 6.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

But tell us how you really feel?

It says all of Doffy's execs minus Pica.

The logo has Kaido's mace on it on the bottom left.

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-121204__01.jpg (1080x818, 444K)

>Buggy defeats all admirals full scene
>10 seconds long

Attached: 3EA1CEB0-14D2-4620-A68F-2E9A52AB6D47.jpg (356x1920, 319K)

Because Skypeia was a great arc and Enel was a great villain.

gross, what a fucking waste

Fuck Bounce Man where's Snake Man?!

Attached: 435543534435435.jpg (1200x1200, 267K)

thats only like 4 characters unless it just means everyone

He powered up since the time skip.

Attached: GODA.png (1000x1200, 335K)

these are the best

Attached: Buggy D. Clown.png (696x704, 234K)

>tfw this straw hat has survived everything from explosions to electrocution to venom hydra
>only damage comes from Buggy's cuts

Big Mama or whatever the fuck she is called is the worse villain in this series. Sanji arc with her daughter was great, but that big bitch as a villain wasnt even funny.
Also are they seriously releasing another musou?
I doubt the previous ones even sold well.

When will we get a Pirate Warriors with Buggy's full story?

Attached: Buggy D Clown.jpg (728x784, 432K)

So, do I get to play as the man himself? I just want to clap people once.

Attached: neko.png (1562x957, 1.74M)

>Pica will be an Orz tier giant boss

Attached: 1477962717997.jpg (486x722, 128K)

I miss the days when they actually dubbed One Piece games.

Now dubbing anime games seems to be a "Dragon Ball only" thing.

Every purist faggot out there bitches about it anyway, what's the point?

Want to play Cavendish/Hakuba so bad

if i recall, the only one piece games with dubs were the 4kids ones, and the 4kids dub is notorious for being god awful

>sulong carrot model

Attached: mac.png (178x164, 45K)

>blue
FUCK ANIME COLORS

The only thing good about the dub was how catchy the Opening was and the Steve Buscemi Sanji voice. everything else was so jarring.

>the only dubbed games are the 4kids dubs where half of the game is gutted anyway and Unlimited Adventure
>Unlimited Adventure is still the GOAT

I get that they don’t want to have to pay the extra money for the VAs, but fuck man the dub is actually great now. Shit sucks. I also personally just hate having to try and read so much when there’s so much shit going on

The voices weren't too bad, it's just the choice to censor everything was ridiculous.
Would have been a lot harder down the road too, and they inadvertently opened a huge plot hole by skipping the Laboon arc.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. Will best girl and the perfect wife get more outfits?

Attached: 1532317777257.png (914x1410, 1.03M)

Is that Shenrons long lost brother?

The only voice that sounded better in the 4kids dub IMO was Arlong. The way he delivers the “difference between you and me” bit in Grand Battle was great

they didnt care about the plot they only picked up one piece cause it looked like looney toons

It was on a color spread.
Its normal for western dragons to look like that, and green would be too similar to Dragon Ball

i could see them finding an excuse for laboon so i dont understand why people always bring this up when they literally erased Ace from existence which opens up a lot more problems

It doesn't look that good on PC unfortunately

buying pirate warriors 3 on pc was a mistake. i will gladly buy this on console

the pacing is so fucking slow that should never be a problem for you brainlets

and no the dub is terrible. What were they even going for with that franky. Only brooks voice actually tried to match the original

Ace was in the 4Kids dub, he was just renamed "Trace" for some reason

I really hope they add a amaxon lilly stage as well where you fight hanvock and her sisters and maybe female amazoness warriors and animals as enemies.It would be nice to have female enemies too and they skipped this

youtube.com/watch?v=vG65fBng3As

Attached: 1495494903802.png (1568x1145, 2.68M)

Is my nigga Kuro playable?

Attached: Kuro_Pirate_Warriors_3.png (1418x2469, 1.29M)

>purist
Disgusting
>tfw I watched the 4kids dub, realized it was ass, watched everything subtitled, rewatched it again with the Funimation dub and am now rewatching the Funimation dub because my fiancée is getting into it
So fucking ready for Skypiea again

I hate the same face all attractive one piece females have

>It would be nice to have female enemies too and they skipped this
>How to make Sanji even more shit.

>Will best girl and the perfect wife get more outfits?
as long as she gets her kunoichi-outfit I'm happy.

Attached: D0NVX_cWwAISYnQ.jpg (833x1000, 95K)

Japanese Franky only works because he’s speaking Japanese. The nasally voice wouldn’t translate to English well

Unlimited Adventure for Wii had a funimation dub. In fact, it was the first thing the funimation cast worked on.

The Funi VAs dubbed a grand total of 1 game. One Piece Unlimited Adventure for the Wii.

The others were dubbed by 4Kids.

Too bad my boys won't be in it.

Attached: 1543791531016.png (700x2000, 117K)

I hope when One Piece finally ends, this is the song they end it on.

I'll say this if there was meant to be some commentary there it was poorly done. From what we know about WCI is that the people living there don't have to worry about food, and are protected from other Yonkou, small fry pirates, and the WG. If Big Mom wasn't a spoiled brat and monster it would be a pretty good deal. Towards the end of the arc we do see some citizens questioning if it was worth it, but the reason they question it is because of the actions of Big Mom herself. Honestly the kids could run the place and everyone would be better off. They pretty much already do anyway.

>she's a tranny
>she's a trap
Lolno you fucking reddit sjw subhumans

She's like Mulan. Women can't be samurai, so she's a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman. Classic Oda

I really want Hawkins, Kidd, Drake, and Bart to be in.

Some argue Zoro.

I’m hoping they bulk up the content by sticking some of the old arcs in that they originally skipped (Whiskey Peak, Little Garden, Davy Back Fight, Amazon Lily). Just adding in full Dressrosa, WCI, maybe Zou and Wano isn’t a huge upgrade as far as levels go

Getting real sick of Sanji being inherently ass for this. Burning Blood made him basically unplayable. I wish they’d just do what they did in Grand Battle and just change a bunch of his attacks to having different special effects and voice clips when he fights a woman. It was at least funny and didn’t make him pointless to play as

Do any of the others drink random women like Smoothie does? Other than her the others seem fairly benevolent towards the people under their control when they aren't being ordered to destroy shit by Mama.

Just accept you like a guy, bro. Its 2019 its alright.

I thin pk a good way to start the story mode for this game is to start it when everyone is doing their 3D2Y training, each character getting a chapter while they also reminisce about the pre-timeskip events during their training t give new players some backstory. I just dont want to play theough the same shit again to get to the newer arcs.

Pudding, Katakuri and Brulee being tortured as kids wasn't because of Big Mom. Also, of course they always had food, they wipe out entire islands stealing food from them. Yeah, they have the protection of a Yonkou, but they could have the protection of another Yonkou or the Marines or the Revolutionaries. Why is living under Big Mom worth sacrificing several years of your life?

I feel like all of them will be in. I really want Apoo

Speaking of where the fuck is he? He was with Kidd and Hawkins and I thought they both left Kidd to join Kaidou with X Drake but he hasn’t shown up at all this arc

Gundam Breaker III is the only Gundam game you need. Hopefully they'll make a real IV some day

youtube.com/watch?v=NJrNZbngCL4&t=1s

GB3 fulfills my kitbashing needs, but it hasn't fulfilled my giant robot kung fu ass kicking since they changed how martial arts worked since GB2.

Attached: 1534628319748.webm (672x378, 2.9M)

All I ask for is Robin's SW get-up. It's been missing for about a decade now.

Attached: 1375946175748.jpg (640x800, 264K)

Speaking of Openings, is there a new one for the anime tomorrow?

Attached: wano.jpg (787x720, 62K)

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1146004336918458368

Same, I actually really prefer my warrior games dubbed do I don't have to focus on text boxes.

I hope they pull off some magic and do it here with the funimation crew but I heavily doubt it.

I fucking wish.

I want to see him return.

According to the Wiki. Yes.

A song called "OVER THE TOP"

Is Katakuri and paramecia or logia?

YAHAHAHAHAHA
no

paramecia

Thank god, Superpowers was a painfully mediocre opening. I love that the little ninja loli has purple hair, it's adorable.

If you're not a manga-reader or if you haven't looked at the volume covers, alot of wano characters have really colorfull hair.

I think it's meant to tease or ''foreshadow'' how Zoro's parents might've been from Wano.

Attached: 1562036106142.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

Why do people always sing high praise to PW compared to other Musou games? What makes it special?

I still don't understand why Queen is blonde when he's dark haired in the black and white panels.

I just don't know my volume covers too well. When I found out what the top prostitute's hair color was, I was astounded. It doesn't help that Oda hasn't had too many Wano characters in the color spreads yet.

It's concepts that go together like chocolate and peanut butter. OP has lots of characters who are one-man armies, and the crazy variety of powers and abilities means the possibilities for playable characters and move sets is almost infinite. The move sets themselves are some of the biggest and most intricate in the genre, too.

Pudding, Katakuri, and Brulee would not have nearly as traumatic childhoods if Big Mom actually used her influence to benefit someone other than herself. Also I never said losing several years of your life is worth it, but if you have to live in the new world which is incredibly dangerous its a decent deal. Especially in One Piece where living well past 100 is common. Again if Big Mom wasn't a piece of shit she wouldn't make people give up their life force.

Oh shit, thank god finally.
Now where's my goddamn new Gundam Musou and Ken's Rage 3?

Here's the latest volume cover revealed 2 weeks ago.

Attached: cc0yk1p77q531.jpg (960x641, 122K)

Probably because Oda thought he would look weird without it filled in. Also I guess this means King is a blonde too if they're actually Jacks big borthers.

>Queen has blonde hair
>Toko has pink hair
>Zoro's slut has teal-ish hair
>Oda shades them in black
What the fuck.

I kinda stopped following one piece after the sanji wedding thing. Why did they want to go to wano again? what happened with big mom? who's the yonkout hey have to beat now?

Hopefully bosses are better than the fucking Oars fight in 3. The entirety of Thriller Bark was a slog in that game.

>they make Vergo playable
>Monet stays an assist

1. Law formed an Alliance with Luffy because he wanted to get Kaido angry at (and kill) doflamingo by destroying his artificial devil fruit factory. Also the little asian kid's father was boiled alive by Kaido and he (and the retainers/samurai) want revenge.
2. Became uncontrollable after the wedding cake was destroyed, chased the Straw hats but was calmed down after eating a second wedding cake, Sanji and Pudding made. her crew tried to chase them, however Jimbei and his crew allowed the straw hats to escape. Jimbei should also arrive at Wano, but we don't know if he even survived (he probably did).
So now they're in wano, which is where Kaido is. They already fought Kaido who took all of Luffy's attacks unscathed and then knocked him out in one punch. Luffy got imprisoned, but is now trying to take over the prison and learn a new haki technique that destroys things from within (which is how Rayleigh destroyed those slave collars before Kuma arrived in Saboady?)

Attached: 1561903045072.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Attached: Hiyori's_Manga_Color_Scheme.png (701x1224, 1.87M)

Oda's color schemes went to shit in Dressrosa. Everyone is a technicolor nightmare now.

2. Big Mom became uncontrollable

>Katakuri kicking Luffy's shit in
>Luffy needs to bust out Snake Man to finally get in some hits of his own

They fucking better have it in, especially if Katakuri is.

Attached: 1491980635335.png (960x720, 340K)

The arena fighter Grand Battle games are good, and Unlimited Adventure (and the 2 Cruise games) are fucking great.

>everyone complains about Oars farming
>I had it done in about 2 hours
Am I just the outlier here? Personally I hate the gold coin grind way more. Completely random RNG bullshit, you have no way to control or influence what you get.

Attached: 01.png (779x847, 428K)

Oda doesn't think about color schemes until he has to, at which point he just goes with whatever he wants on a whim. He writes a black and white manga and he knows it.

The logo has Kaido's club engraved on it, he's in.

The gold coin farming was the only trophy I never completed as it was way too much of a fucking RNG timesink. PW2 did it better.

It's clearly meant to be a game with a heavy Alvida focus

Pirate Warriors 3 was boring as fuck because you were stuck with one character and their incredibly tiny moveset for an entire 1 hour mission

Based Shintani getting more work.

Attached: onepiecestampede.jpg (705x1000, 184K)

Kinda hyped liked PW3 on PC. Still waiting for another Gundam Musou or just a Gundam game in general.

Get mad.

hopefully the pc release will have online multiplayer

>being stuck with 1 character for 0.5% of the game is a deal breaker
whew

>still no Transformers musou
>or TMNT musou
>KT expressed wanting to do a Star Wars one but since EA has a monopoly on the license now that will never work out

I don't care if they are basically rehashes of each other with a new coat of paint and gimmicks, I love my fucking musou games and want more (as long as they aren't like DW9).

>east blue villains
>getting Krieg and Kuro
>Mr 2
>CP9
>Bart
>maybe fucking Snakeman Luffy and Kinemon
>Hyrule Warriors Adventure maps in a One Piece game
Please be good. Please just this once.

I think as a whole, I preferred PW2's mechanics. Style change was more fun because you could essentially play as any 2 characters you want in one map. The kizuna rush was an okay replacement but having to sit through 5 character's giant attacks got old fast. And of course, upgrades and gold coins were nowhere near as a pain.

Attached: 1560732255228.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

I only want a Pretty Cure Musou.

Wow, thanks, so can we expect a big mom revenge in the future?

You're clearly irrational fanboys and will never be convinced by anything I say. You'll even defend the fucking horrible and unserviceable PC version where you needed to use a third party program to turn keyboard prompts into controller prompts

Yeah, personally I liked PW2 better as well.
PW2 also had an active online for quite awhile which was fun. Granted it ended up degrading into everybody just running Marco's stage for the quick completion times over and over.

the kizuna rushes would be so much better if you could skip the animations

Get mad.

>playing the PC version in the first place

PW2's original story was shit so PW3 > PW2

Has Luffy ever killed anybody? Seems like he's the only Straw Hat that doesn't have a kill count.

Yes/maybe
After the news papers reported that Luffy escaped her territory and basically disrespected her, she decided to chase them to Wano in order to save face. She lost her memories after getting attacked by Kaido & Crew, but regained them after a Branchiosaurus landed on her head. Shortly after the headbutt she passed out, got chained up and is currently being transported to Kaido (who warned her against coming to Wano) by one of his generals. Kaido and Big mom have history/served in the same crew. So expect flashbacks/backstory on that when they meet.

No, Oda has said Luffy leaves people alive as they were/are pursuing their dreams as well.

>he's insulting thing I decided to identify with! time to SEETHE
based american NPCs
keep consuming

Attached: file.png (318x318, 78K)

just fucking imagine young big mom being hot as fuck

Nice self portrait.

GET SO MAD IT DRIVES YOU MAD

Spoiler images about the capture

Attached: 1bb.png (920x1300, 464K)

Huh. Unironically based.

Attached: luffymeat.jpg (500x364, 56K)

2/4

Attached: 2bb.png (921x1300, 503K)

Will we get the anime ost this time?

Attached: 3bb.png (1818x1300, 856K)

Was the PS3 version of 3 any good? Or watered down compared to PS4/PC?

4/4

Attached: 4bb.png (917x1300, 367K)

consume

Short hair Nami > Thot Nami

Perona > Nami

Reminder that Zoro is best boy.

Attached: pain.jpg (679x1116, 315K)

Could you resist, though?

Attached: 1543341612905.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

I hate Zoro and any samurai nipponese crap in a PIRATE manga.

Can't wait to, thanks for the support.

Attached: 1544484629216.jpg (867x1200, 782K)

weird how for a VR game it has worse models than PW3 did.

I agree, but post time skip nami turns me into an animal. Legit need to fap after seeing her.

>bountylet
lmao

The animators actually fixed her, Oda made her with eyes too weird, it was hard to believe that she was supposed to be the most beautiful on Wano, and it isn't like he didn't do those legendary beauties justice before with Shirahoshi and Boa Hancock so i dunno what happened here with Komurasaki.

Attached: file.png (600x358, 186K)

You sound a bit depraved.

Attached: 1544931307129.gif (1920x1090, 1.39M)

>not playing the best Musou series
>implying PW1 and PW3 weren't miles apart

Imagine being this cucked

He goes with what looks better in black and white.

>You're going to main me?!
>Hope you can keep up with me... and "It" up. Again and again and again
>I'm 15 years old

Attached: SULONG CARROT WANT SNU-SNU.jpg (992x1403, 1.74M)

Same here, and I don't even prefer fapping to 2D usually.

Attached: nami fig.jpg (1800x1200, 1.22M)

I hope they do more moveset expansions like they did in PW3. Having charge attacks branch into different follow-ups depending on whether you extend them with Square or Triangle is still something other future games haven't done.
just please don't copy DW9's system

Stay mad.

Attached: One Piece Guinness Award - Highest Selling Manga.jpg (1280x1490, 472K)

>Everyone else getting serious
>Luffy: THIS NIGGA'S A KAPPA, Y'ALL!

>Again if Big Mom wasn't a piece of shit she wouldn't make people give up their life force.
It's a metaphor for taxation. She can only protect them because of it. It's how she maintains her police state. At this point you're saying, "It's not the policies that are bad, it's Big Mom who is bad, if only she didn't implement those policies!" See the problem here?

I suspect you're just trying to save face for socialism. If you want to say, "Oda doesn't show how socialism fails," then we can agree on that. You're right. He doesn't. If you want to say, "Oda doesn't show how racial diversity is awful," then we can agree on that, and I would go one step further and say he supports racial diversity. This is all besides the point. He made Big Mom that way for a reason.

Attached: 1550868197436.jpg (1440x968, 263K)

Attached: Carrot lying to Sanji and herself.jpg (669x1185, 238K)

This guy here, also, is it worth skipping two to go straight to 3? Or is there some merits to starting with 1/2?

Attached: the proper mathematical answer for catching up to OP from the beginning.png (1366x145, 26K)