What are your thoughts on the PS2 Full Metal Alchemist series?

What are your thoughts on the PS2 Full Metal Alchemist series?

Attached: ps2_fullmetal_alchemist_2_curse-110214.jpg (640x905, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anime
fuck off tranny

use lub if your ass hurts.

cope

It was a Legend of Korra tier, low-effort, cash-in.

Unfortunate considering that it's the best Yea Forums has to offer.

Not 10/10 but still fun
It's a shame they never translated the third game of the trilogy

They're ok

Faggot

now say it without crying

this, emphasis on second part

Why is Yea Forums so incapable of talking about LITERALLY anything other than trannies?

I didn't even know there was a third.

The second game was a pretty fun beat-em up. I got all the way to level 99 on my second playthrough and the bonus is you can make three walls at once instead of two. What shit.

mustangs glove plus firecrackers is the most op thing ever holy shit. Also killing the final boss by just throwing bouncy balls

>saw that thread last week about fma
>thinks he can piggyback on that cooler OP’s post
You are some faggot

>get to the final level
>rewrite starts playing

Attached: sad.jpg (447x589, 48K)

because gays in denial

didn't know about that thread but thanks, I'll search it. And fuck you

I thought they were really cool, but were the kind of game you touch once and then regret having wasted time on them.

something about ed's face is really off putting in this art and i just can't figure out what it is

Attached: 1543396605161.png (509x442, 121K)

I am emulating FMA2 for the first time right now and it looks like an improvement of the first game. I'm having fun
Yeah, I am trying to find a patch or something

Again or Rewrite?

because his usual pointed chin looks like a round fatboy face due to the angle

Nice, I quite liked it! Wait until you get to the boss you have to fight in a literal fenced in area after you get I think the spear or hammer. It's the most bullshit one in the game. Memory's a bit fuzzy. Glad you're having fun!

yes

both but i love rewrite more

Comfy as fuck, the transmog idea was poorly done but it had potential

Both are great but
>FMA was first aired in 2005
Rewrite turns me in nostalgia mode

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x366, 58K)

They're pretty good, wish we got the third one.

I think i only played the first one, I enjoyed it. The writing and dialogue between Ed and Al was pretty funny and the combat was interesting
>6.8/10

this is the biggest gripe I had with the first game and it's somewhat remedied by the second one. I'd love a modern FMA game since it's one of the few games that could benefit from the "everything is craftable" craze we're coming off of now. Shame the series happened when it did. Just a few years too soon.

Period

Thank youuuu

I got a way's into FMA:B a few years back and stopped for whatever reason. Is it worth trying again?
Also is LotGH worth it? I'm on ep17 but the pacing is too slow at times and the animation really is just bad.

>Is it worth trying again?
gee retard maybe you should watch it and see if it still interests you instead of listening to clowns on an anonymous imageboard

Attached: 1544976353010.jpg (732x558, 195K)

user you don't understand, the anime backlog is huge and I don't have time to sit through an hour or two of episodes before deciding its not for me. That's why I ask about LotGH in particular, its fucking massive and I don't want to sit through the 40 odd hours of it if it ain't worth it.
Pic related is what I currently have on the slate after LotGH, FMA notwithstanding.

Attached: backlog.png (655x174, 25K)

Yeah its worth it. By the end you'll miss it.

fine, yes it's worth it
i watched it for the first time pretty recently and absolutely adored it
there was some stuff i wasn't a fan of that i won't get into because of spoilers but overall it was a really fun experience
makes me sad i didn't try watching it sooner honestly

LotGH or FMA? Or both?
If LotGH, does the animation get any better later? I feel like if that were better this could easily be one of my favorite series.

Cool, guess I'll add it to the list for sure.

Again.
youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ
Was disappointed by most of the alternate openings.

Again is the better opening overall. Rewrite goes on for like a minute before anything aside from the faces of characters come onto screen.

Attached: 1436548349591.png (666x666, 34K)

You think that's a trip? There was less time between FMA and FMAB than FMAB and now, FMAB came out in 2009 nigga

Attached: 1539147323303.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Underrated character.

Attached: hohenheim.png (1280x720, 721K)

Yeah but I watched FMA for the first time when it was aired in Adult swim back then in 2005. I watched Brotherhood in, like, 2013

Nazi Hughes lol

Unfinished shit

What's the name of that blonde woman with the dick sucking lips?

Had some good faps thinking of her when I was a kid.

I played the demo and I was good. That was before Isaw brotherhood tho which is in my top 5.

It's not Yea Forums it's /pol/ invading Yea Forums

Trannies are one of their many triggers

>LotGH
>Hard
Maybe I am just a /his/ or a Military autist but that show had me at the edge of my bed at all times, I kept trying to notice details, who was backstabbing who etc, it was political space autism drama and I loved every second of it, if it feels too slow for you then I'd suggest you keep watching until roughly Episode 29 or Episode 30. if the pacing still feels like shit, I suggest you drop it because it might not be for you. if you like the story I suggest you read the novels. If not then just drop it. Don't watch an anime if the genre, aesthetic or story doesn't appeal to you, I only watched Legend of the Galactic Heroes because Napoleonic Wars political autism set in the backdrop of futuristic space fucking appeals to me.

Attached: 1502121037669.jpg (48x67, 2K)

It got unreasonably hard at the end

Olivier Armstrong

I love the political drama and strategic/operational/tactical talk when it comes up, but there have been a few episodes that just didn't seem necessary.
Outside of that it's great, just long and with poor animation.

Wait, this was a thing on the PS2 games? I never finished both of them

I dunno, I felt every episode felt necessary. I can only think of one or two that felt boring. But I felt all worked for world building. if the political autism is what you enjoy then keep watching, more stuff of that appears later on and it gets more intense. in terms of shit that happens. Enjoy the ride then. Shit gets better after the first twenty episodes

Attached: Laughing Yang Wenli.png (400x434, 90K)

The two I can think of are the one where an extradited court member tries to bomb a party and the one where the kaiser's former lover gets jealous, the rest have been more or less necessary.
>Shit gets better after the first twenty episodes
This is pretty much what I've heard from Yea Forums but from my experience recommendations from Yea Forums hold a lot more weight, so I'll keep with it.
Cheers user

What would the reaction be in today's world?

Attached: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Nazi-Hughes-720x475.jpg (720x475, 43K)

>The two I can think of are the one where an extradited court member tries to bomb a party and the one where the kaiser's former lover gets jealous,
Ah those. Eh. I found them alright. These things happen in history, so for me it was just more monarchist drama I could enjoy. It felt fun so I liked it. It added a nice touch of realism for me.
>This is pretty much what I've heard from Yea Forums but from my experience recommendations from Yea Forums hold a lot more weight, so I'll keep with it. Cheers user
No problem, LOGTH definitely captures that tactical political/military drama that is needed far more in anime. I hope you enjoy it user. Cheers.

Attached: Smiling Cigarette Smoking Man.jpg (639x480, 48K)

I was reminiscing about the ps2 last week and wanted to play both of them again