Fuck you, Yea Forums

This game was pretty good.

Attached: 61CEDEDE0CL._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 46K)

I dunno, I watched Netflixvania and Hector seems like a bit of a bitch.

I will never be not Mad at it.
>Hector is my favorite non belmont character
>Well aware and pretty ok with the fact he will >Never as popular as alucard and his game will not be as popular as the classics
>For no fucking reason they pick hin up and make hin a massive faggot in the netflix series

Vidya Hector was a fucking badass that not only kills Isaac but bangs his sister after his death...also he can actually destroy Red Skelletons

Attached: Hector-Castlevania-Curse-of-Darkness-Render-Art-2.jpg (1336x1583, 184K)

Sounds rough. From my research he seems to actually be pretty good. From what I've seen he makes monsters into weapons right? He also seems to storm the castle without his powers which is also hardcore.
Retroactively I can see how fucked Netflix made Hector given he's unironic bitchmade in that.

To be fair the anime seems to show him prior to becoming who he is in the game. So the next season could probably be him turning into not a bitch.

Trevor mode was fucking radical

I still need to play LoI so I can can finally say which of the two is worse.
This one was painfully mediocre though

It's the best 3D rendition of SOTN. Prove me wrong

Was it this game or LoI that was just trying to be DMC?

It's generally agreed that LOI is the weaker of the 2. Still it has cool music and I enjoyed my time with it.

Arguably that's more LoI than CoD. CoD was trying to do it's own thing.

This game is the best 3D Castlevania game ever made.
But the world isn't ready to understand this.
It took us years to make people understand that AoS was as good as SOTN (if not better) and that OoE was patrician as fuck.
It takes time.
Eventually we're going to elevate this game where it deserves to be on the cultural totem pole but it'll take time.

They really aren't though. What, games can't have air juggles without being deemed a dmc clone? Either way the game doesn't have a style meter and is more about playing with your subweapon and jewel combinations.

>What, games can't have air juggles without being deemed a dmc clone?
It's a DMC1 clone which was much less about that.

In that case no. Since it didn't have a level structure and was more about exploration.

If it has less running around compared to CoD and the music doesn't change in those forced arena segments I think I might like it more.

I'm willing to agree it being the best 3D Castlevania, but it's still placing the bar pretty low.

>OoE was patrician as fuck.
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: 1561421052603.jpg (720x720, 113K)

It still feels more tactile and satisfying than the combat in lords of Shadow

In the game he's just a standard hero who takes revenge for his wife and fucking Issac's sister. At least in the show he has some sort of weird personality, but that's all he became
>Gotta cull all the humans and control the populations for my autism

literally a giant hallway simulator.