nintendo.co.jp/3ds/interview/egdj/vol1/index2.html
gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Bioshock
raspberryheaven.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Guess_the_Emojis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cringe
based

dude , you dont have to use this site if you want
you faggots need to stop complaining about shit people you dont know about are doing

kill yourself cuck

have sex

Unadulterated autism.

dilate

Sheesh.

Attached: 1538788418265.png (1574x80, 5K)

this is basically a new sites for reviews

So what? They are not advocating removing anything from games, they just want more warning labels. So what.

>This page was last modified on 9 September 2014, at 17:17.

isn't it weird how that year saw complete feminist and sjw blitzkrieg against videogames

Attached: mario kart 8.png (1007x76, 6K)

>incest
>sex slavery

Now we're talking

fpbp

now someone needs to record themselves saying it and post it on vocaroo to make an epic maymay haha!!

It's funny, but it's not all bad. I have a friend who was raped and I remembered that when talking about Silent Hill. This could help people like that who might feel extremely uncomfortable while playing a game and can't stand it.

dab

This kinda made me want to play through Bioshock Infinite again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-114247.png (2048x786, 436K)

>look up incest on this site to see the games it flagged with it
>see they tagged gone home with it of all things
>look it up
>find out firewatch and gone home are in the same universe
>find out the creator of gone home implies gone home is also in the same universe as fucking bioshock
i hate you

Pretty cute website. Not gonna lie at first I thought it was some crazy feminist webiste, but then I saw it also included warning for stuff like Arachnophobia, Clausthrophobia and jumpscares

>potentially decent fetish engine for games
>only five games listed
>no pedophilia tag

I'm as disappointed as you are user

Pretty based if you ask me

Attached: AliceMadnessReturns.png (785x123, 9K)

Can you find a single game with more triggers?

Attached: file.png (938x736, 63K)

gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Alice:_Madness_Returns

I'm pretty sure Skyrim had at least 50 triggers

Not surprising, literally every gaming blog/review site is gay in comparison to Christ Centered Gamer.

>look up Brainwashing, Dehumanisation and Mind Control tags
>whip my dick out

oh i forgot that site existed

Imagine having a phobia of racism.

finally someone understands how it felt

Attached: Untitledmole.png (1565x81, 9K)

yeah the second i saw it at the top i knew itd have more

gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Binding_of_Isaac

And this is just the base flash game. If it was updated for Rebirth and all the expansions and updates then it'd probably be at like 200 by now.

gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Fallout:_New_Vegas

Got you beat by one, motherfucker.

Was not he optional in New Leaf because he made little Japanese kids cry?

nice so somewhere on there is a list of games with sexual assault? you know...so I don't get triggered.

Attached: 1542901470910.jpg (1024x1570, 244K)

>referring to minorities as "areas"
This is blatant dehumanization! Unacceptable!

Imagine having a fear of Dry Bones

Attached: Screenshot (120).png (1502x222, 29K)

Honestly, I don't really see this as a problem if it's used as a parental guide to judge what games are appropriate for their children.

Yeah no he was right kill yourself

>he isn't deathly afraid of skeletons
skeleton detected

I wonder if they list games with ryona/reverse ryona haha

Can someone please explain to me how the fuck Team Fortress 2 is transphobic?

Attached: wut.jpg (710x1254, 258K)

gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Illusion_of_Gaia

You had to buy him so he could berate you for not saving

W-what is it?

im sure it has something to do with the hats or accessories

what are chinese

>Minecraft
>Transphobic
If this isnt proof that trannies are the most mentally incapable people on the planet, then i dont know what is.

Attached: 40percent.gif (240x180, 640K)

How's PONG?

Attached: fuck.png (423x310, 87K)

Actually, it's even stupider then that.

Attached: wew.png (681x92, 5K)

>team fortres 2 page
>this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: efeqf.png (660x83, 5K)

Attached: MMMMMMPPPPPFFFFFF.png (706x75, 5K)

They drop the racist stuff after the first 2-3 hours in favor of time travel stuff.
Not worth it.

Better yet brawl? Unless it is a stupid trophy or the damn samus debate again

This

cringe

How is Brawl transphobic?

Read the top of the list user, that side is for games that are completely free of transphobia.

We have the ESRB for that. Fuck off, babies.

I guess the "englishman in a dress" line.

No Pong, but it did have Portal

Attached: Screenshot (121).png (1483x110, 14K)

Ryona = Woman being beaten up, by a man or sometimes woman. (typically fightan games)
Reverse Ryona = Man being beaten up
Though if I had to think on it, I don't know what the site would list it as. Probably just violence or something.

Too lazy to take a screenshot, but it has to do with the Birdo trophy, and Birdo being called "it"

Are we the duplicants that escaped?

>getting mad about dumb shit
>all you can think about is other people having sex

have

sex

No trans characters

>DOOD VIDYA IS UNDER ATTACK BY ANEETA SARGEESIAN PLEASE JOIN MY MOVEMENT TO SAVE VIDEO GAMES :D

dilate

Honestly, this website is a goldmine of comedy.

Attached: kek.png (1188x264, 61K)

I would unironically like to contribute to this page because I think an encyclopedia about this kind of stuff would be interesting. But I fear that game journos and twitter activists would use my articles to bully developers I like.

holy fuck youre right i cant read. There may be some truth to this >OBSESSED thing after all

Attached: 1558244337542.png (500x686, 288K)

Brawl, Mega Man, and FFIV have murder, and these games don't.

Attached: Screenshot (122).png (402x1080, 28K)

>tvphobes.org

Why though

Attached: avians.png (1426x78, 8K)

have you ever been attacked by a bird?

GET THE FUCK OF MY FUCKING WEBSITE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS, YOU DONT CARE ABOUT VIDEOGAMES YOU CARE ABOUT SUCKING NIGGER COCK, KILL YOURSELVES

Attached: ociuu1kpu7k11.jpg (491x473, 25K)

You dont care about vidya. Youre a politics and outrage fueled bitter shitposter. Fuck off

Guess the game.

Attached: 1531689402558.png (365x609, 48K)

You must not have any friends who are minorities - for them, it's a downer to think about people treating them like garbage when they're just trying to enjoy a video game.

It's like those pushy flyer-people who want you to think about environmentalism or whatever when you're just trying to eat a hot dog.

new vegas

>Binding of Isaac
lolwut

Attached: 1_NZ_P8HENsBeL_LiRMN5b6w.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

Show me Postal 2, I can't get evidence at the gym.

>friends who are minorities

Attached: D8CRtMS_d.jpg (374x374, 14K)

Technically, no one was murdered in Binding of Isaac

>millennials

Attached: 1554800276119.png (1516x1492, 3.34M)

What personal phobias do you have that appear in games that affect/used to affect your ability to play them, Yea Forums?

Personally, I'm scared of bats and I end up dreading every time I have to go into a cave or underground area in a game.

>friends
I'm not sure I can follow you. How do I acquire these so called "friends"?

Attached: confused kanna.jpg (820x746, 202K)

Thalassophobia. Subnautica is completely off limits.

Someone make a reaction image out of this

Attached: ExistentialDespair.png (803x77, 5K)

I have various. Large animals for example, like big rats or spiders. Body horror is pretty bad for me and I get so scared that I can barely continue playing. Centaurs in Fallout 3 for example scare me to death, or some of the quests in Vampire Bloodlines, even though I love both of those games. I love the Alien franchise but sadly can't play Isolation because I get way too scared. It's not so bad in movies for some reason. I can watch horror movies without any problems, and I do so regularly with my girlfriend, but scary stuff in video games is just too much for me.
Then there's also this I can't play that game either.

>tag search engine for games
Actually secretly based.

is this about megaman X?

Yes

Geez, Microsoft should be more responsible and aware with what they sell and market to children, just look at the nightmarish horrors that await them in this game!!

Attached: firefox_2019-07-05_15-45-36.png (1733x879, 87K)

>Transphobia

LOL

Electrocution?

>During the thunderstorm weather event, lightning can strike the player character or any other entity and will do damage to them, though it does this only very rarely. When a pig is struck by lightning, it turns into a Zombie Pigman; when a Villager is struck, it will become a Witch; and when a Creeper is struck, it becomes a Charged Creeper, which explodes more forcefully. If playing with the game's difficulty mode set to "peaceful,", which can be set via the "Difficulty" button in the upper right corner of the Options menu, villagers and pigs will simply vanish if struck and the enemies won't be capable of being struck as they won't exist.

I genuinely like browsing through these. Is TVTropes still a thing? I want more of this.

>If you're in a city
Go join your local drink-and-draw, it's pretty much just an excuse to get drunk with artists and doodle each other.
>If you're not in a city
Start or join the local hiking/gardening/video game/anime group and just make it a regular scheduled thing.

gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Dolls

Imagine being such a pussy that you're afraid of Dolls - and in vidya at that!

Attached: 1557607331660.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

Attached: 150023542235.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

There's no page for it, so it must be clean.

I legitimately cannot play Terraria because of the spider enemies. It's the only game where spider enemies genuinely scare the shit out of me, too.

Attached: donotbully.jpg (466x486, 81K)

gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Papers,_Please#Gender_Dysphoria

Wow talk about reaching.

>ILLERMINATY CONFIRMED!!!!! (FORMERLY UNCONFIRMED)

What did he enmakner ekbjtrefmg by this?

There are only 60 games on this shit website
gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Games_List

>one of the most violent video games in vidya history
>no page on the triggerpedia

Attached: 1561678752271.jpg (850x548, 117K)

Oh no...

Attached: fear.png (982x101, 5K)

>This page was last modified on 6 October 2014, at 00:34.

Attached: 1536866966165.png (1214x1109, 1.44M)

My sides

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-145441_Chrome.jpg (865x297, 105K)

but how can they be scary when you can easily kill them with guns

No, no and no.

I don't know. No other spiders in vidya scare me, just the ones in Terraria.
I think it's because they're just the right size to look like they're crawling on your screen.

get aids
are you blind?

There is nothing wrong with this. It's just customers having more information on products.

This is a wonderful idea. I'm all for centralizing autism and onions shit

even on Yea Forums, during E3

Christ the amount of SRS faggots making posts about how everything in Assasins Creed Unity was wrong and sexist, etc...

Now they are nothing but dust.

Attached: despair.png (336x322, 28K)

Thanks user, doing God's work

This is satire, right?

Attached: mkay.jpg (325x500, 88K)

>protecting yourself from phobias
It's exactly the opposite of what you should do.
Exposure therapy is the only method to treat a phobia.

but "it" is a valid pronoun in the lgpe community

The lack of rape displeases Slaanesh.

>friends who are minorities
Cringe.
Also, whites are a minority in case you're bad with statistics.

Reploids are not a race.
Retarded niggers, I swear.

I actually like the idea of this site. Doesn't affect any of us while allowing the "snowflakes" (and also people with legit problems) to avoid games that will upset them.
However they need to work on their catalogue. I can't find Doom or Mount and Blade on here.

I have a feeling they only beat the game once. Also you blow enemies up constantly!

Site wasn't updated in a long time

>transphobia
>Games listed as having this kind of content: SSBB

wtf I love brawl now

Attached: 1557383962431.jpg (1600x1452, 150K)

oh damn. Well, no loss to me, except a few potential laughs.

>GamerPhobias does not guarantee 100% accuracy of reviews

Attached: smug girl.jpg (540x430, 65K)

Attached: 1556647526159.webm (1440x860, 2.47M)

As ridiculous as some of these triggers can be, I can't deny that the site has a noble cause that is merely meant to inform. This site is not a source of hysteria, but a result of it.

Attached: 1547160066280.png (326x232, 102K)

The Rational Wiki and TVTropes are meant to inform as well.

Why can't grown adults tell the difference between fiction and reality?

See, those are fine for me. It's just specifically the ones in Terraria.

No, they are meant to express values.
Rationalwiki is by design not objective. They encourage mockery and such, for better or worse.

>implying phobias are rational

Why aren't grown adults rational?

>implying everyone is 100% rational all the time
>implying you're 100% rational all the time

>"Transphobia" is listed but no tag for tranny games
Worthless.

You realize some people are so fucked up that they pretty much can't just toughen up to certain imagery, right? Sure people blew up this whole "spiders discomfort me so now I have PTSD" thing but there have always been people with actual phobias, rational or irrational. I've met someone who can't even go outside most of the time because of their phobia of birds. There's no talking sense into them and they know it, so this wiki is just designed to warn people with serious problems whether or not something that freaks them out is going to be depicted.
Do you people need a trigger warning for websites that feature help for people with mental problems? Is that seriously what triggers you?

Why are you quoting OP and asking questions?

Wait, there it is. But it's fucking nothing.

You seem to think there's no difference between being offended and being spooked.
Do horror movies not spook you? They're just pixels dude lmao

>implying you're 100% rational all the time
I'm autistic and have no empathy, so yes, I always pull the lever in trolley problem.

I never quoted OP, and my question was rhetorical. Learn how replying works before posting.

So you realize you're incapable of a handful of common human emotions but still decide you can tell what is and isn't immature for people to feel with these emotions? Autism is no excuse to be moron.

Where do you think we are?

That's not how Autism works you fucking mongoloid. You're thinking of Sociopathy.
t. actual diagnosed autistic

>implying sjw would play more than the first half-an-hour

Bigoted Language

The Pyro is of an unknown sex and gender, which leads to other characters making sexist and transphobic remarks.

>What is and isn't immature
I made no such claim, I merely presented a rhetorical question meant to rephrase the original question that wasn't posted by me.
Obviously, the answer is that humans are animals with instincts that we have no control over, unless you are abnormal like me.

Even the other retards here know how Yea Forums post format works, you have no excuse. If this is some sort of troll attempt, put more elbow grease into it next time.

>Final fantasy IV
what the fuck?

Calm down John

You can be both.

mega man x, lol

gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Vampire_the_Masquerade:_Bloodlines
Yikes.

>Racism in 2019
Cringe.

Also your dumbass is objectively wrong, 2010 census says they comprise 72% of the population.

>mfw this will actually save the horror genre

Attached: 1561363625492.jpg (1024x1007, 110K)

The world is more than just the US you seething burger retard

Are you trying to tell that minority friends don't exist, or just that you have never talked to a non-white?

>tears = guns

Attached: guns.png (336x79, 2K)

>not using the page to find games with your fetish
You guys have to look at the bright side of light

>If the Player Character chooses to do the poster quest for Gary (beginning with an e-mail from him requesting a copy of “Tap Hotel”), they will receive posters of nude and half-nude female characters from the game. These posters will automatically be displayed in the Player Character’s haven and cannot be taken down.

OH NO! PINUP POSTERS!

The horror

>Implying majority-minority sense means absolutely anything outside of a national context in which literal majorities and minorities exist, not merely pluralities (esp. since no group would hold a majority at an international level)

>Implying you didn't mean in the US and this isn't just you making a trying-too-hard desperate reach to even possibly be slightly right after hard numbers say you're objectively wrong

wew

If it were V I could see some idiot making the transphobia claim, since that game has a girl pretending to be male and a couple jokes are made about it, even if she's not in any way actually transgender or believes herself to really be male. For IV I've got nothing.

>Searched fortnite hoping to see gore violence warning or some shit
>There‘s not even a page for it

L
M
A
O

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (223x30, 4K)

You know what to do user

>fable 2
>crossdressing gets you chastised by npcs
Wtf I love Molyneux now

BANG

BANG

PULL

MY

DEVIL

TRIGGER

Attached: m9dbt2xslrx21.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

>homophobia but not homosexuality
Trash

>In Fabul, the party encounters someone who, at first appears to be one of the dancing-girl-type characters. However, when asked to perform, their appearance changes into one of the karate-guy-type sprites, and they perform their dance. This surprises the party and is not otherwise commented on; however, this is the only such dance which is reacted to with shock.
Basically bullshit. Some guy saw sprites dance and built some context in his head

>Luigi's Mansion
Were any of the ghosts specifically murdered to become ghosts, or implied they were? Or does this dumb list just view any death as a murder?

>People keep pointing out this is an optional thing for people to reference if they, for whatever reason, wish to avoid subject matter
>Other people keep ignoring this, acting like it's a mandatory call for censorship or that the audience should just toughen up or the like
>Said people likely also feel distaste whenever something that disagrees with their sensibilities appears in their media and either vocally complain or silently avoid it if not a good use of their time, yet appear unable to tolerate others doing the same for some reason.

I've always enjoyed unconventional, erotic, violent and horror themed media, but I've never understood the sort of person who makes indulging unnerving fiction as some rite of passage, some badge of honor and goes through their day seeking out and berating anyone who opts out of it like they're heretics.

If these were the Soccer Moms of yore trying to gather up enough material to rile the Jack Thompsons of the world into pressing their boots on creator freedoms again all over some pixels, we'd see eye to eye on its cons, but this isn't that. It's just consumer freedom.

Attached: 1548556395941.jpg (526x523, 53K)

I was gonna say the Witcher until I saw guns, unless if maybe you count crossbows or ballistae as guns.

Oh come the fuck on, yuri isn't THAT terrible

What's this from? Someone said that she was a fire spirit or something and so she was in a flame war on some forum because it her mana or some shit.

lol like just close your eyes bro
like just turn away from the screen

acquire coitus

teeth

hey you forgot one, CROSSDRESSING FREAK!

Attached: PoisedWateryAmericanblackvulture-poster.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

No psychologist would suggest completely and permanently avoiding whatever phobia triggers you. Exposure therapy is the only way to solve it so you can live your life normally.

>Minecraft
It is entirely possible to murder innocent villagers in the game

*dilates*

not gonna lie, actually good to see if a game has big spiders in it

ok, scratch that, it's fucking retarded

Amagi Brilliant Park

Keeping that sigmoidal neo-vagina in good form I see, good lad

Attached: 1548573994809.png (632x653, 262K)

>the first yupiel doujin was scrubbed from sadpanda
why

>bone dry is not playable
I remember now how shit this game was

>Transphobia
>TF2
YOU ARE AN ENGLISHMAN IN A DRESS
not really turns out it's about the pyro being genderless

Attached: 1541081257972.png (256x256, 130K)

>Buch of SJW make comprehensive search engine for games containing your favorite fetish and tropes
t-t-thanks I guess?

are you fucking serious?

been like that for quite a while, im sure it's still there but just hidden in searches for some reason

idk how much mod power i need to see it in searches but my mod power isn't bad either, it's like 8

his model is a dude though

this shit is beautiful

Attached: the reptiles.png (2024x156, 27K)

>Reptiles
>A frog
Matte!

Attached: 1549148887870.gif (326x250, 626K)

the exclamation symbol reminded me of this and now im sad

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 584K)

Brawl is spoopy

Attached: jump scares.png (2016x220, 48K)

pretty much this. like, this is pretty much as accommodating as things get.

if you don't want the warnings to give you spoilers and you don't care about this stuff, it's not shoved into the actual game or rubbed in your face. the site's not trying to start a boycott, get social media bans, or otherwise financially harm you or your favorite developers. its just raw, useful info.

and honestly, it's what the ESRB should've been - if you're a parent, or just want to know what kind of weird/explicit content's in a game, this is way more useful than a warning like "sexual content" - a rape minigame versus a female character's nipple showing in a dramatic story-related scene would make me have very different reactions as a parent.

Alice madness returns was really good though

Unironically the only reason I'd use this site
Finding games I definitely want to make sure I don't play

not as good as MUH DICK
*unzips*
*BOI-OI-OI-OING*
SPREAD 'EM, BITCH

Honestly in the thumbnail it looks like the ears are the eyes, and the rest of the face is teeth

Attached: worm enemy.png (509x212, 24K)

Killing Floor 2?

>no game that constantly and painfully reminds me of the torment of existence weighed against the horror of nonbeing
Haha.

Attached: 1509950148087.gif (487x416, 3.75M)

I can kinda see it if I unfocus my eyes

Attached: 1558955877116.png (241x191, 13K)

kek, I didn't even open that pic and genuinely didn't realise it was a cat

>horror of nonbeing
How can you be afraid of nothingness?
It can't hurt you if nothing is there

Attached: 1555782151126.jpg (1080x1440, 164K)

Congratulations you actually triggered me.

>It's another episode of Yea Forums goes digging for things to be upset about.

Interesting, perhap's we've discovered an evolutionary advantage to inner ear / face patterns in cats which makes them seem more intimidating to large predators in startle situations.

I remember a guy that stopped playing Fortnite because they released clown skins. He seriously quit forever because of that phobia.

No one's gonna touch that it's not even a first person shooter? The first thing they wrote is incorrect.

*laugh

>thingsThatNeverHappened.jpeg

>Existential despair

Attached: BF4ACE93-DA22-42EE-B896-0E09267B2BD3.jpg (562x120, 19K)

Damn you gotta play Rainworld. There are some high-qual spiders in there.

Sure. "Laughing"

It's really not that hard to believe

Because unfortunately I, and you, already know what it is it be. The best thing is never to know what it is to be.

you're not rational, otherwise you wouldn't awnser to an anonymous individual on an imageboard

I feel you on that, for soe reason they are genuinely scary to me. I just try to avoid them.

these scare me too though, which is a shame because otherwise EDF seems absolutely perfect for me

I have never experienced that feel.
Probably because my nonwhite friends and I make racist jokes at one another's expense regularly.

SPY 'ROUND HERE

Attached: 250px-Texas_Slim's_Dome_Shine.png (250x235, 71K)

>Okami is transphobic
Am I missing something?

Except cats turn their ears back when threatened so there goes that retarded theory lmao.

Arachnophobia. Distraught as I was of those creatures, it still didn't prevent me from enjoying Dark Messiah, although my hands were cold and I had to grit my teeth to get through it. Same with certain segments of Skyrim. And Arx Fatalis. The worst part of a phobia is that you inherit it from your parents as a child by observing their behavior and you cannot ever be rid of it. You will always feel distraught when facing those things, the only thing you can do is draw upon your courage and push through when facing it.

Ninja Gaiden gives you a deep-seated fear of birbs.

*ahem*
GOTCHA FAGGOT

Attached: GOTCHA.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

If i wanted to watch two girls kiss I'd go to a pride parade

>Yea Forums
>Ha ha look at these people triggered by stupid shit

>Also Yea Forums
>WHY TIFAS BOOBS NOT HUEG REEEEEEEEE

this lmao

But then you'd see fat 3d femoids

What game?

Nudity?

>Don't Starve
I've murdered countless pig men for their delicious pork.

>Racist McBigot
Someone needs to edit this to make it less retarded. I'm fine with giving warnings, but talking like a brain damaged child in what should be an informative post is nonsense.

I live in north america. I see fat 3d femoids everyday

Am I the only one that found resetti hilarious? Me and my brother would intentionally not save to get him to show up. I was probably 12 or 13 when we got the first AC though so maybe I was old enough not to take it that seriously. We even sent him letters I think.

Earth Defense Force
I think number 4 or 4.1

It's not just america
Outside is hell

Nah. Me and my brother would play on our GameCube and friends would come at our place to play sometimes too. When we were not looking they'd just cut down our goddamn orange trees and put pitfalls outside of our houses everywhere, send us fucking oranges in the mail to replant them, save and close the fucking game. I was med

You only get this take when they get real with you.

It's a 3:30AM "I need to sleep on your couch because my ex just broke up with me, my brother just missed rent and I don't have the money to help because my bank account's down to 30 dollars, and I don't want to be alone right now" kind of feel.

Attached: roughnight.jpg (600x800, 63K)

>Plants vs Zombies
>transphobic

Attached: 1553469568560.jpg (464x454, 47K)

>The Hitman reboot is the only game I can think of that got away with NPCs calling you a retard if you crouchwalk in public

Attached: tonysmug.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Clowns

Attached: 1547189312383.jpg (750x1241, 566K)

Undertale and Klonoa made avoid playing, watching, or fapping to anything with cute boys because of emotional abuse and psychological trauma

And doujins made me utterly hate Japan with every fiber of my being because of how prevalent rape, violence, abuse, NTR, etc is in them

This MS paint is so bad I had to fix it

Attached: leaping leech enemy.png (198x239, 4K)

Rain World has no spiders...?
Unless you count those stupid things in shaded citadel?

>made little Japanese kids cry?
I didn't know this

Attached: 6573568468.gif (500x372, 391K)

Attached: 1547715720819.jpg (512x512, 41K)

I could see him freaking out a really young kid. Young kids might not even realize they didn't save or possibly had no control over it (parents turned the game off, etc). Plus he's very aggressive (at least in the English version idk about other languages) and can make you do some weird stuff.

Skyrim with mods.

Right list is games said to be free of it.

>eleventh entry
what the fuck

Attached: 1555570907404.png (400x400, 233K)

I did a quick google search to see if it was true and found an interview about it. It's in Japanese though..

nintendo.co.jp/3ds/interview/egdj/vol1/index2.html

京極
じつはリセットさんについては
けっこう悩みました。
もちろん好きな人もいるんですけど、
なかには、関西弁で怒られるのが
「怖い」という人も・・・。

岩田
とくに小さな女の子が
怖がっているみたいですね。
泣いてしまうお子さんもいると聞いたことがあります。

Attached: file.png (344x548, 31K)

Careful. Logic and common sense are Yea Forums's triggers.

>can't handle any form of stress without crying and shitting yourself?
>we'll ensure you never come within a mile of stress
W E A K
E
A
K

It was FF IV.

I think I have a certain phobia that I don't know the name of. It's like a glitch phobia. Things like pic related make my skin crawl, or the droning sounds caused by a game that freezes makes me deeply uncomfortable.

gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Vampire_the_Masquerade:_Bloodlines

understandable, it reminds you of those moments where you experienced it in real life, but your mind and the drugs you were given buried that stuff deep inside

There are fags like you in every thread.
>Stop complaining its not a big deal!!
Maybe you should stop complaining and let people have fun ya fuckin faggot

>gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Bioshock
>someone actually compiled that shit
KEK

>implying sjw would even install the game

>no GTA games listed
I guess some games are just too scary to review.

hello user
do you want a gift?

Attached: LaetitiaPortrait.png (207x207, 87K)

What?

Attached: FONV.png (1357x97, 8K)

they are implying POC are always supposed to be rich powerful protags or the media is racist

>little inferno
That game ends with you burning yourself alive and presumably everyone near your building. They didn’t do their research for shit.

Actually I think you ended up surviving. Maybe. I can’t remember the ending that clearly for what is basically a one note game.

I dunno what else you'd call those many-legged beasts.

Those are pretty explicitly spiders or at least spider-analogous. They get more varied if you ever do a hunter playthrough.

You guys don't have a clue. Imagine if a Vietnam vet or any vet for that matter was a gamer and wanted to play games, but didn't want shooting, death, explosions, flashing, etc. to remind them of their PTSD in a game. You didn't think about that though, right? Don't just assume everything is Tumblr or SJW because trigger warnings are a real thing.

>Racers can be hit with rocks and fire but cannot die
Sounds fucking miserable like some sort of unholy eternal hell

>add diversity
>get called racist

oh my sides

I'm triggered that these dumb fucks called it an FPS

Wait, isn't it better to face your fear than keep running from it?

Wiki looks abandoned, like the Raspberry Heaven wiki that was maintained by a bunch of old school Yea Forums mods way back in the day

raspberryheaven.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Lot of old Yea Forums history on this site back from 2003 and 2004

Attached: 1559394287698.png (312x288, 136K)

Hell yeah tropes is kicking man always have it open in a. Tab at work to browse

>think about making obvious troll edits
>someone beat me to it

Attached: 1505620611822.jpg (1280x720, 605K)

gamephobias.com/index.php?title=Guess_the_Emojis

CHECKMATE.

still on nhentai

If it doesn't specifically cater for every tranny on earth, then it's 'transphobic'.
And if it does cater for them it can still be 'transphobic' because they all have different ideas of what it is to be transsexual and how everyone else needs to accomodate them.

Oh no, a dystopic, depressing game about little people being crushed beneath the heel of an oppressive totalitarian state assumes there are only two genders!
>pretty sure historically that totalitarian states generally dealt with gays and trannies in a far more unpleasant way than misgendering them on their passports

Attached: Papers Please transphobic.png (1569x158, 20K)

Guess the vidya

Attached: Gamephobias.png (180x1253, 20K)

>Plants vs Zombies
>transphobic

I have some questions...