They haven’t even started developing dungeons yet

>they haven’t even started developing dungeons yet

Yep, this is looking like a 2022 title, to come with Switch’s successor. Hopefully it will run it better than the Wii U and Switch did.

Attached: 6B069954-F972-4288-9F11-C8682312AF2B.jpg (1143x785, 676K)

This in no way means they haven't started dungeons yet. At the very least it means they aren't done and could want help making more.

>Thinks the Switch still won't be top console in 2022

Pathetic.

when you hire designers, it’s to go through the early concept stage, cause any monkey can build them provided they’re familiar with programming.

Stop pretending you know how game development works.

dear diary, today OP was a complete retard

Not necessarily
Things are never that rigid specially in game development, its all kind of a mess of back and forths

They’re literally hiring leading positions for dungeon designers, so they’re either designing from scrap or completely reworking existing ones that were already done but didn’t get the approval of the game director.

It just gives us more time to improve Yuzu and get a PC release day 1

It won't. That'll be the very meat and potatoes of next gen. Only first party games will run on the current Switch and those will get overshadowed by how fantastic everything will look on next gen consoles.

based

MM was made in a year and has the best dungeon in the series.

Yeah, no. Also, only 4 dungeons. If this only has 4 dungeons again, I might skip it.

It's probably a mix of making textures and assets and getting everything they have to work. I'm guessing the dungeons are more unique this time.

HAVE YOU EVER WORKED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE?

On the company's official recruitment page, two jobs are currently listed for contract employees to work on the Zelda sequel. One is for a 3DCG (3D computer graphics) designer, while the other is for a level designer, and both will be based at Nintendo's head office in Kyoto.

The 3DCG designer will be responsible for working on the game's terrain including field dungeons, with the level designer taking on a role that will focus on the planning and implementation of areas such as game events, dungeons, and more.

Its literally nothing. its 2 contract employees hired to do jobs that may include dungeons. I dont even know what these jobs actually entail unless this is just a puzzle designer

Oh yeah, obviously recent hires will take care of all the dungeons in the game instead of the veterans of the gigantic team that is already working on the game.

>today

Stop acting surprised that most Yea Forumsirgins are dumb teenagers

>dungeon designers
welp at least the game will be good now

Attached: 1553884802481.jpg (300x300, 64K)

On top on what the other anons said you should also remember they spent most of the time of BotW's developing into making the engine which is already done this time, and half (or more) of models of the game too. I'm honestly expecting this for 2020 autum or so

Making the engine twice, more or less. I'm also thinking late 2020 or pushed into March to clear the calendar.

Let's hope we are right

Average modern console lifespan is five years. Switch is on year 2.

Even March would break this board. Two new consoles with dick all because launch and then botw2 in the drought before the sales even pick up. I may actually take a hiatus from here and never come back if that happens.