How do we save WOW?

How do we save WOW?

Attached: 2FD6BAAF-2587-425D-B848-2875FF760D8A.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

We don't

no more stupid faction wars and actual content

you can't but firing her would be a good start, warcraft never had an amazing story but it used to at least be enjoyable and you could get interested in the lore and characters

Exclude women. Remove them from any possible equation entirely. Female designers? Gone, male only. Programmers? Sausage fest. Testers? Not a hole in sight.

I don't want a single fucking woman in that building while the game is made. I don't want them on the sidewalk outside breathing in air that might TOUCH the building. I don't want women to have any possible quantifiable influence on the game, period. Do as I say and you will finally get to come home.

This.
FPBP
/thread

Are you saying WOW is great as it is?

based and incelpilled

based

Let it die already.

/thread

Please got. Please just destroy and kill every Blizzard worker.

Not gonna lie, former wow player here. This is fucking hilarious watching wow crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let classic get the subscriptions.

Interspecies stories.

Attached: AllianceBTFO.jpg (1920x1941, 431K)

>"I'm listening now... Father..."
I like how every Xpac blizzard tries it's hardest to pander to people right off the bat and then they start the story they want you dumb goys to really see.

Attached: 1551145270906.jpg (760x380, 31K)

Alright what he FUCK happened to the “I’m listening now, father” Jaina? Not looking for orc’d shitposters, what happened in the lore to make her go back on her buttfury that’s been building up since theramore?

make it hentai game

Holy hivemind. You really think they are pushing some IR conspiracy or is this just awful writing?

Awful writing. A conspiracy would require a faint trail of subtlety.

I think that since MoP they've just been starting expansions without knowing what the endgame of the story will be and they just take random turns.

She can't help herself around orcs. The smell of Thrall's cock immedialty made her feel dizzy.
It's the main reason why she helped the Horde to kill her father and her people.

Based and dare I say blackpilled

christie golden really did a number on the story, it wasnt that good to begin with but now its just fucking awful

You don’t
Would you save a terminal patient or an agonizing beast?
Just put it out of its misery

You play Shadowbringers instead.

Who's that and why should care?

I really wanted her to go off the deep end and start dancing on the line from just general war stuff to full on war crimes due to how fucking much of a hate-boner she has for the orcs. Actually have some teeth and make the Alliance less of a goody-two-shoes allegiance and really make the fucking war matter, but with how they're handling the Horde's story I think they'd fuck that up tremendously.

Kinda retarded they're gonna pull this "they both cooperate together to fight a greater threat" bullshit with Sylvanas and Azshara when not too long ago her and her crew ransacked the shit out of Zuldazar and killed their king, which should have the Zandalari going on a complete rampage. They shouldn't even give two licks of a shit about Sylvanas and the comic book villain-tier shit she pulled.

Attached: 1520663283142.jpg (550x550, 106K)

>playing a weebshit MMO
>ever

>Father i will end... My bloodline....
What did she mean by this?

Also we knew blizzard would never write the horde out of the game so jaina going off the deep end would never happen.
They can't make the alliance just win and shatter the horde because then the game would be over.

Also this guy is right They don't write the whole story out and just wing the shit out of stuff hoping to prolong the story so they can keep making money.

Attached: 1535173437874.jpg (755x1058, 68K)

Better than playing a western SJW MMO

Wasn't Jaina into troll cock since the end of W3?

You can't. Blizzard have no talent, no imagination. Imagine a lone artist sitting at his desk trying to create a new character that's cool or sexy that players will enjoy. Now imagine 15 other employees standing behind him looking over his shoulder. Half yelling that what he is doing is problematic, not small enough, not covered enough. Not fitting in with the ethics and stands of this week which are different from last week. And the other half asking how can it be monitised, put into gatcha systems, or that it must be designed so 100 skins can be made for lootboxs or other bullshit. Now imagine how fucking demoralised any talent Blizzard have left must be. That's the modern Blizzard.

Attached: 1558533150455.jpg (983x1294, 297K)

>Early BFA: Daughter of the Sea, Warbringer, beware of me
>Mid BFA: I need to save Horde, ow Thrall can't our forces join up again. Please let me touch your chest. Wish you were fucking me instead of Aggra

fuck Blizzard

Attached: 1544652552910.jpg (540x540, 20K)

With sexy orcs

Attached: 1562080837542.jpg (1280x1280, 312K)

By killing it. Granting it a merciful death is the least we can do now

Market it to minorities