'Snake, soon this pup will be a real diamond dog!'

>'Snake, soon this pup will be a real diamond dog!'
>Slow camera pan and settle on Snake's 'Diamond Dog' arm patch
Bravo, Kojima.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

what would you have done?

>dog licking you right in the mouth
do people really do this? Aren't dogs still animals?

IT'S A WOLF!

many dog owners allow them to tongue the inside of their mouths as well. they just love their dogs

...Isn't that unhealthy though? Sure you might give it a shower every week, but we're talking about its insides here

i personally wouldn't recommend it.

dog spit is antiseptic

You forgot the len's flare and the muffled WOHOAAAAAAAA in the background

No. Dog saliva is literally cleaning than ours. They salivate at a much higher rate

Does anyone know glasses similar to Ocelot's that are not a 400$ collector's item?
I only found ones with round lenses and the side screens but those are 2$ chinkshit, too small and the lenses don't match

reminder that dogs lick their balls constantly

Canines show love and trust by licking each others open mouths. Wolves, normal dogs, etc. It seems weird to non dog owners and if I had a dog I'd never let it lock the inside of my mouth.

Something less cringe-making.

Kojima clearly thinks he's being clever.

ITS A WOLF YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES
GOD

Dogs licking your arms and feet feels good, especially if you have no gf.

Dog lickers go away

huey if you don't shut the fuck up i swear to the boss

t. Hal

dogs are fucking disgusting and people who keep them as pets are all personality lacking idiots

Attached: rape.jpg (333x514, 64K)

Human beans are animals too

t. shitskin

many dog owners allow their penises to penetrate their unlubricated anuses. they just really like their animals.

>get your arm blown off and pieces of metal all through your body from a helicopter crash
>get brainwashed into becoming a body double for some autistic vietnam-era boomer asshole
>best friend is an edgy blind cripple that loves trenchcoats
>pussy computer scientist constantly betraying you
>constantly dealing with Russian and African POW's putting up anime posters and leaving diamonds all over your naval platform
>only thing of value to you are the pics you put up in the back seat of mom's helicopter
>russian subverter with spaghetti western fetish gets you a dog
>literally the only thing that loves you
imma let him lick