Why the fuck us nu-Yea Forums so KEKED, you can't even make on topic fun threads without them getting deleted...

Why the fuck us nu-Yea Forums so KEKED, you can't even make on topic fun threads without them getting deleted, no seriously it's getting worse than a fucking forum with how the mods and jannies moderate the posts here

Attached: Nofun_robot.jpg (448x473, 60K)

The husbando threads are pretty fun

Maybe you shouldn't make off topic threads then

its more the lack of moderation. wojak and twitter threads stay up leaving actual vidya threads to get pushed down to page 10

>Post toriel
>Gets deleted
>Etika thread
>Lives for a day or two

i forgot this is the "smash and etika" board and anything else is off topic whoopsy

I've only made on topic threads about video games.

Not only lives for two days but gets PINNED

>Etika thread
>>Lives for a day or two
Yeah no. They get deleted when they're spotted.
And seeing as it was a toriel thread I'm guessing you said something like "I want to fuck toriel!"

Yea Forums was fucked from the get-go when waifu threads were allowed to stay up because it's "Vidya"

There are entire threads about stupid gacha games and I've been here for years and I still don't know anything about it's "gameplay" because all that's discussed is are waifus

This is what happens when gookmoot hires resetera refugees as jannies. Yeah, I'm thinking 4channel is fucking dead

they need to remove the "video game culture is allowed" rule then e-celeb threads can be taken down. I feel that would improve Yea Forums a bit atleast

>This is what happens when gookmoot hires resetera refugees as jannies
If that were the case wouldn't we be seeing an influx of Sony threads?

RetardERA likes Nintendo more than Sony.

>RetardERA likes Nintendo
You what?
They hate Nintendo because they don't want to get political with their games. The only time they ever come up is with the occasional leak.

Every thread:
>What does Yea Forums think of 'x'
>Post political image along with it
>Thread debates image
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

mods literally stickied some dead nigger e-celeb
kill yourself

Nintendo needs it's own board

Racism outside of Yea Forums is against the rules, retard.

That's what you get for posting garbage.

Is it me or are the captchas getting worse as of late?

>Implying anything is worse than some e-celeb
Unironically kys

Then why do so many of them port-beg for Switch?

Deleted
BASEDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHA