GPU price fixing

Till when will this jewery continue?

youtube.com/watch?v=WYTPgDvLkmY&t=

Attached: gpu.png (778x758, 600K)

shit is wack, i'm holding out for another DOJ investigation before upgrading my 980ti

nvidia has released their 2070 super which has 2080 performance at below 1080ti price.

Attached: 1559838460643.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

I've had the same graphics card since 2012. still can't decide on the right time to upgrade or what card.

every time is shit just upgrade when you really need it

If the Super line does well, expect no GPUS in the next 1 to 2 years. people holding out for 30 series are in for a long wait.

Modern games suck anyway, you can emulate old games on 4k on a 980.

Wouldn't it be the 2100 line?

Being rumored as 3000 series.

Short answer: because they're more complex and expensive to produce than ever.

>only two real companies that produce parts used by millions
Yeah no shit they colluded. This is business 101 despite it being illegal. It's just common sense from a business standpoint.

why is it only with GPU's then and not CPU's?

gpus are a waste of money
i have a 1660 ti and can't run tf2 at a consistent 60 fps. tf2. tf2. TEAM FORTRESS 2. what the fucking fuck

sounds like you are bottlenecked or something user. my 4 year old laptop can run tf2 at 60fps

are you the same guy from the same thread yesterday?

you must be retarded. my RTX 2060 runs TF2 at stable 400 fps at max settings in 1080p

you can use just about any gpu in any motherboard regardless of chipset, and swapping from one to another is easy. cpu's require that your entire computer be built around it, so you're stuck with it until you build your next pc. because gpu's aren't typically a long term commitment, it makes sense for the two companies to start fixing prices because people will continue to buy them as soon as they come out. intel and amd have been at each other's throats for years fighting for marketplace dominance

both companies should both be chinks not jews.

same exact boat here. I'm hoping to find out the actual specs of the next gen of console specs, so that I can at least try to match those so I won't need to upgrade for at least another generation. And prices are still high because of the buttcoin meme even though nobody even uses GPUs for mining anymore, but the prices haven't lowered yet.

lolwut, my fucking laptop from 2009 could run TF2 flawlessly at 60fps

Blame only yourselfs for keep buying the cards

PS4 wins again

>but the prices haven't lowered yet.
Which they won't do until absolutely forced to.
Because the real reason for the high prices isn't some evil conspiracy, it's that the price is as high as the market will bear.
Nvidia is basically a monopoly, they don't have to lower their prices and AMD is just uncompetitive, lowering their prices might just kill Radeon at this point.

AMD will bounce back...
Any day now...

Attached: Steam_2019-07-05_13-55-28.png (950x451, 120K)

get a better cpu + more ram 4real4real

90% of you poorfags buy low end GPUs, which are cheaper than ever.

70% of steams hardware survey is gtx1060/rx580 or less. These are sub $200 gpus that can play every game on earth at high 1080p 60hz.

Name another year in which this type of performance was widely available. You can't. Chinks are absolutely rigging RAM prices but that's a smartphone problem, GPU markets are tiny vs SSD/smartphone

Attached: 1542816597647.jpg (500x375, 49K)

fuck off, shill

Based
Cringe

>that can play every game on earth at high 1080p 60hz
Except when the game is called Monster Hunter World and you have to install a mod named SpecialK to make it playable.

Sorry I just wanted to rant against shit port.

Attached: 123544.png (424x470, 139K)

thats a mixture of
>your CPU being trash
and
>TF2 isnt being optimized anymore because its 4 interns with half a brain and a dog coding it nowadays

>Steam hardware survey

Attached: no thanks.png (550x525, 60K)

My 1070 can play any game I want in 1080p at 60+ FPS. If it dies I'll just buy 1660 or something like that Kind of glad that everyone is falling for 4k meme, saves me money.

Attached: rgb.gif (350x409, 437K)

this, who the fuck actually agrees to steam surveys?
>yes mr noseberg please scan my whole computer and take whatever info you need, you're my greatest ally

>mac ownership is tranny flag
Heh.

Shucks, I was hoping I'd be able to buy another 5200FX down the line

What are exceptions.

>My 1070 can play any game I want in 1080p at 60+ FPS
A 970 can already do that just fine.

>My 1070 can play any game I want in 1080p at 60+ FPS
wow, a whole 60 fps. that's cute.

i blame cryptocucks and jews
FUCK THEM

Yet another disgruntled AMD cultist video.

retard
have a u

>he actually paid nvidia $1000+ to have 240 FPS in Battlefield SJW
That's cute.

Attached: himiko.png (1000x800, 110K)