Recommend me video games that end with fist fights on top of large structures. Please and thank you

recommend me video games that end with fist fights on top of large structures. Please and thank you

Attached: Ryuji_Goda_Kiwami_2.jpg (720x405, 33K)

Yakuza 2

Maybe there's another one in existence, but it won't be as good as Yakuza 2

Thanks

True Crime: Streets of L.A

mgs4

O fuck that's actually perfect then I've already played the first three

This can never be topped, no matter what your thoughts are on the game itself.

Attached: tumblr_n0kb8nptzc1ra53x8o1_1280.png (642x350, 235K)

Yakuza 4, 0, and 1

Devil May Cry 5

Don’t forget 2 and 5 as well.

5's not on any of the towers.

He already has 2 covered and the end of 5 is bad and not even on top of any buildings.
Hell it ends on the ground

Saejima’s final boss fight is on top of the Millenium Tower, I think that counts.

Tekken

That's not bad but the actual final boss kind of ruins what was already not the best story.

Yakuza 1, Yakuza 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Yakuza 5, Yakuza 6

Attached: 1533209199385.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>Puts in 5 and 6 when they don't fight on top of large structures
>Doesn't put in 0 where they do or well one of them at least

Is a boat really a large structure compared to a skyscraper?

It's a fairly large structure and they're actually on top of it.

What are you talking about? 5 have the best topless large structure fight in the series

Attached: you mirin fams.jpg (474x266, 14K)

God this scene was so fucking stupid.

>5 have the best topless large structure fight in the series
That's just flat out wrong since 4 (or maybe 2 depending on your opinion) has the best topless large structure fight.

Attached: file.png (1908x1080, 1.52M)

>Saejima vs who
>Akiyama vs who
>who vs who
>Kiryu vs fucking Daigo literally the tutorial boss in Yakuza 2
>only KiryuxDaigo is the only pair with tattoos
Kek.

4 was arguably Tanimura's story and I actually really liked his character if not how he played.
His actual fight isn't that great either but everything else around the end was good.

>Tanimura's final "boss" is just a bunch of adds with guns and heavy armor

Attached: andre the giant no.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

yakuza 1 / kiwami

I still don't get why they did that twist at the end, the guy's sworn brother would've been a perfectly acceptable final boss. Every Yakuza game has at least one unnecessary twist that makes the entire thing retroactively dumb for some reason.

mgs1

How was it Tanimura’s story if the only interesting characters it produced were Akiyama and Saejima?

Kido was present throughout the story to be fair. Too bad he was so easy to fight in the end though, Saejima's power armor breaking the game in general didn't help either.

>Every Yakuza game has at least one unnecessary twist that makes the entire thing retroactively dumb for some reason.
Every other game is a good kind of dumb, even the shit with Mine and then the fight with Iwata was better than 5's ending.

How did arai end up being the only fight in that finale that wasnt a curbstomp from a story perspective? Kido and daigo were both curbstomps for kiryu and saejima and Munakata needed bodyguards because we can assume Tanimura brings the armor that gives him bullet immunity to the fight.

The whole point behind Kido's fight was that he had the makings of a badass but decided to try to cheat his way to the top instead of earning it
Which is fucking dumb in my opinion conaidering these are mobsters we're talking about here but whatever