What....do they eat....?

What....do they eat....?

Attached: oot kokiri village.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

They're plants.

>how can people find food in a forest?
Are you american or..?

What did Link eat, then?

Each other

He had a cow in his house

Those weird floating things

Aside from Link, they probably didn't

So what happens if they had sex with each other? They stay young forever, right? So how do they reproduce? Is it pedophilia? I mean, you got kids fucking kids basically even if biologically they're like in their 20's or 30's.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

seeds and nuts

also lines up with Zoras and fish and Gorons and rocks

Attached: malon_and_epona_by_hakirya_dblly0t-fullview.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

This
They don't reproduce like that, and don't have genitals.
The kokiri are just koroks that adopted to look like hylian children to make Link comfortable. They're nature spirits.

They don't reproduce. All the ones that exist are there. The is no need for more and the number never changes. It's basically like the movie Groundhog Day.

Link had a cornucopia of pussy to chow on in the village. He was a master of cunnilingus by age 3.

Attached: 2aha3l.jpg (600x446, 40K)

That's pretty wild. Never knew that. Is that basically confirmed?

But Link had a penis, right? And they LOOKED like hylian kids...I mean even if they didn't have genitals they had mouths and butts...just saying.

so he just ate it piece by piece or what

yes. it's a big cow.

for you

Food.

You just wanna fuck them don't you.

Attached: 1561069764149.jpg (255x220, 7K)

Nuts and fruit, his brain was thus underdeveloped and this why he can only grunt.

They never said anything about it being because of link, it's just that they used to take the form of humanoid children back in the day for unspecified reasons. What'shisface's ancestor with the fiddle was still a kokiri and he wasn't anybody from Ocarina.

What....do they eat....?

Attached: suburb.jpg (1500x998, 1.69M)

Thats not at all like that movie Groundhog Day.

That isn't an answer to the question I'm asking, user. They had mouths and butts, even without genitals you could still technically do sexual things to them.

Answer my question, user.

you just know

Link also wasn't kokiri you dolt

fuck i envy him, eating out girls is best sex.

IMAGINE

Know what?

Why do hylian women fuck horses?

That she smells like manure.

Even if they don't reproduce them selves, they still have their sexual organs. Can they get pregnant?

It's an /an/ meme that started with Pitbull moms

Basically, he's saying she likes to fuck inhuman things.

Oh I knew that.

Link isn't a kokiri.

Yes, it is confirmed.
The koroks adopted the hylian look when Link was left in the care of the Great Deku tree as a baby.

did you mean "Can I get them pregnant?"

Thats why he said "you just know". It wouldn't have made any sense if it was something you didn't know.

I bet you're a riot at parties.

I gotta replay this game now. That's interesting.

These fuckers made me buy weapons, though... with money...

>commie blocks
Good thing that would never happen in America.

But...but Link had a penis...so that means he could fuck them?

I would absolutely fuck a plant

The kokiris were not human/hylian, they'd be smooth like a ken doll. Stop being autistic.

Holy fuck that's cool

Well thank you.

I prefer Korok form

There's an infinite supply of deku nuts and fish all around, which is what Link. The Kokori are ageless children of the forest and probably dont need to eat anything.

they have a mouth. they eat. therefore two holes minimum. thats good enough.

Confirmed by what? your ass?

Epona is a female you fucking nigger furfags.

Attached: metoo.jpg (700x700, 112K)

most game worlds don't have cars and supermarkets, false equivalence.

I would guess ritalin, xanax, and cocaine based off that image.

that also means the girls had penises

even better

That Canadian woman in Dudley Do-Right wanted to have sex with the Mountie's horse.

Since the game was made in Japan and there is a horse farm, there has to be raw horse meat. I unironically want to try it if I ever visit Japan.

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-124045_Bromite.jpg (1080x1563, 1.05M)

>go forage nuts and hunt rabbits in the LOST FUCKING WOODS

yeah, great idea.

Attached: 1561934399423.png (313x501, 195K)

Lesbo beast rimjobs and oral

It just shits you back out at the entrance when you take a wrong turn. That would be a huge time saver when foraging.

I hope BotW2 has life.

OoT had a castle and grounds that had people, but most of the game is spent in adult hood where the world is dying.
MM had a town, but most of the other places have limited people as well. The town was small.
WW had sea, with islands. That had limited people.
SS had a flying town and a world untouched.
TP had a castle, and a dying world - with small groups scattered.
BotW had small groups scattered.

Where is the fucking castle of hundreds of thousands of villagers? Why can't I just be a young boy on an actual adventure? Where are the people?

There were a shitload of people in Hyrule Warriors.

OOT was the game that established Link as a farmer
he has farming tools in his house in OOT and in TP he actually does farming stuff

>MM had a town, but most of the other places have limited people as well. The town was small
Man, Majora's Mask was over a decade ahead of it's time. Each region had plenty of shit to do in it. Over 20 hours to beat, 30 to get all masks/the Fierce Deity Mask.

What we need is a true Majora's Mask equivalent. I'd settle for a remake. But no, we get A Link to the Past as a cheap cop-out that will sell for $60. Plus they'll censor everything "dark" about it, like the skeletons hanging from the neck by chains.

>Obama's inauguration was much bigger than Trumps!
Lifeless NPC's are worth even less than NPC's.

who taught him how to farm?

This is a cool idea, but sounds like a massive post-WW retcon. What about their fairies? And why are the Kokiri so widely known about? Malon calls Link a fairy boy from the forest, so it's clear people know that there are children with fairies in the forest. In WW and BotW the Koroks are leaf spirit things and they don't have fairies. It's just typical Nintendo/Miyamoto being inconsistent and loose with lore and the fans scrambling to make it fit into their headcanons.

deep fried hamburgers

The forest is enchanted. No wildlife threatens them besides ganondorf being a cunt.
Link lives among magic fairies that thrives in that forest and know a lot about it.
Everyone takes care of him.
The Deku Tree is the fucking guardian of the place and up until the start of the game was fine, it could probably shit out all of the required nutrition for link with magical fruits, the rest can go suck his sap or some shit.
I bet that fucking tree could even spawn a 1:1 meat replacement if those treefuckers really wanted. Fairies are always into weird shit in fantasy, just look at all that stalfos shit in the lost woods.

Hopefully the next time Nintendo remakes this game they don't have their head up their ass and put it on something you can hook up to your TV.

You can hook up a 3ds to a tv, brainlet.

dekubaba

saria's c-word

casabamelon?

cake?

>Yes, it is confirmed.
No it's not you fucking retard. The koroks are human. Only in WW and BOTW are they supernatural shit

Saria

Kokiri seem to be dependent on horticulture, as many farming supplies can be found within Link's house. Hay may even be found within the young hero's home, although no livestock are visibly present until after Malon gives Link a Cow. Fruits are present on Link's table within his house, so some of the Kokiri diet may be gathered rather than cultivated, though since Link is a Hylian and not a Kokiri, this may not apply. What appear to be Red Potions can be found on the top shelf of the Know-It-All Brothers' house. Also Saria.

Attached: 453eb086365648dcfab879d9009e4670.jpg (1920x1310, 168K)

>father is a tree who is the source of plants in the forest
>they eat plants
um

"In truth, the Kokiri are also Hylians. They trace their roots back to a time when the Hylians were first developing their civilization, building cities and relying on a less natural way of life. The Kokiri decided to distance themselves from the Hylians, exiling themselves to the forest to make their own way of life closer to nature."(Encyclopedia, pg. 50)

What's Ganondorf's tax policy?

Attached: .png (1024x1332, 1.4M)

How does change whats written?

I'm saying that they eatin they daddy

We need something like western games where there's tons of NPCs in large towns, but also have some of those townspeople have unique schedules/sidequests like in Majora's Mask.

150%

nintendo ____ ____ ___

suck lots dik

Native Americans

BotW has a lot of people actually, the thing is there's way more wild zones that zones will people (hence the fucking name of the game)

Where do they go to the bathroom?

>And as he took the Triforce of Wisdom from Zelda after take the Triforce of Courage from the corpse of the Hero of Time, Ganondorf, in his monstruous and almighty Ganon form, said "Taxes are gay" while completing the holy triangle and gaining supreme power. - Hyrule Encyclopedia, page 69

deku nuts

OCTOROCK COCK

That's what Saria was for

So just roads, horses and shops?