What happend corgies?

what happend corgies?

Attached: Untitled.png (1896x1080, 1.58M)

kinda faggot weeb name is that?

Winning the long haul

You made this thread with the intent of having canons look up your profile and witness the category that it Is, right? Don't lie. It's awful.

fuck off faggot. no ones going to check your profile.

This is hardly the worst that has been posted on Yea Forums. When he's worse than cowmommy (they changed their name and profile so don't bother) then come back to me

Please consider not being a faggot. I bet you post in steam friends threads.

Is value just making corgi lose a this point ?

So what exploit did the rabbits find to exploit exactly?

Valve put modifiers onto each team's gain rate to make it more fair. Corgi players currently need to contribute 25 times as much as the second place team.

No exploit. Just Valve turning knobs.

dunno you tell me

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1563x697, 161K)

the fuck is volvo doing

Doesn't look like much

they rigged it
period

Okay, why the hell does it seem like Hare is catching up at the same goddam time, every fucking night now?

Fuck the hares I want corgis to win.

delet this

Attached: 1561024116580.png (800x800, 10K)

Yesterday or the day before, Rabbits were running at 7x the Corgi speed and corgis were already more than 4-6x everyone else, so yeah, someone found an exploit and has been abusing the fuck out of it. If it was Valve, Pig/Turtle/Cockatiel would've had a turn and Corgi wouldn't still be going apeshit.

we all do user

I don't even understand what this summer event is, and I don't care to read about it. Someone dumb it down for me.

PS this sale is more abysmal than last summer.

>hares went from 303 to 301

lmao they're actually going backwards this event is fucking amazing

What are the odds of even getting a game on your wishlist for free? This sale fucking sucks

Gif money goyim
Look fancy event, spend monies and have a chance of winning one of 300 prizes per day (chosen randomly from 100,000,000 players)

Something something pitstop give monies

this whole summer sale is autistic

What happened? Valve has, yet again, rigged the race. Very subtly of course.

shut the fuck up you stupid third world monkey nigger
sick of seeing this hand out mentality

Spend $150 to get $5 off your next purchase!
that's it. That's literally it. There's a bunch of retarded calculations based on previous purchases (which mean nearly nothing) and then leftover chinese whatever event coins and recent purchases, which are 90% of the weighting towards your "capacity", which is your theoretical limit for getting points.

but ultimately, you get those points by spending money, then playing/idling in games. it's based on achievement count so if you get a game with like 1000 achievements, complete them all, then afk in it for 30 minutes, you'll get hundreds of thousands of points, which is way past the capacity you'll likely get.

How do hares keep getting crazy increases so suddenly the last 2-3 days?

Sounds stupid as shit. I guess I missed nothing not playing games for 7 months

pro tip to anyone who won't be getting the points for a discount: spend enough to hit the next level divisible by 50 you're close to, then save them for the next event where they'll convert them just like they did for lunar new year into this.

hares boosts count 100 times more than corgi's

Why divisible by 50?

>got memed into picking cockatiel
>mfw

Attached: lowground.jpg (719x494, 13K)

because corgi is literally raping everyone else with the insane numbers they have, and valve probably didn't want corgi to be #1 in such a huge landslide so they're fudging numbers now.
Booster pack rewards are based on the 50s now, where they used to scale up per level through like 125, there are so many people with thousands of levels that they scale up infinitely, in much smaller amounts, every 50 levels.

I picked cockatiel because I like birds, and the team consistently got I guess second or third place in the first few days. But now, wow. Dead last, fewest podium placements. GG Valve what a fucking bizarre bullshit event.

Whoa when was the booster pack rate changed? Their page said, until very recently, that every ten levels increases your odds of getting a booster pack by 20%.

is any requirement for the wishlist games?
can it be a game that isnt out yet?
can it be any game no matter the price?

Attached: apustaja.png (612x491, 72K)

It has to be for sale, so if an unreleased game has a preorder option then you can win it. So, Cyberpunk is valid but Bannerlord is not.

A while ago, the page still says every 10 levels gives 20% rate increase, but over the last year people who are in the thousands of levels noticed an upturn in booster pack drops, and people who are in the sub 100 noticed significantly less. There were a few census run on plebbit if you really care. ultimately though you're fine at 100 or 150, you'll usually get a pack every couple weeks.

You have to boost at least once per race

I cashed in all the achievements from the games it allowed me to cash in on to get £15 total discounts.

I'm level 30...

Your capacity must have been really high to get that, so you either spent a lot of money or you started with an unbelievably high amount, which is extremely rare. Most people at best started with a few thousand.

Attached: spurdo ato.jpg (475x475, 17K)

you had a high capacity, meaning you spent a decent amount of money recently, had coins left over from the lunar new year sale, or bought games in this sale. Or got lucky with a bugged count I guess. Capacity you got at the start of the event is basically the only thing that matters unless you're spending money here.

Fuck you Valve this was a shit event

Made sure I didnt pay a cent for this shitty sale

Attached: 45765467567.png (1041x843, 191K)

lmao
he buys games with A$$

good lugg :DDDD

>Upset American angry at his failing economy
Stay poor fag

>Buying DLC
Die cancer.

>not buying good content
Kek, fuck off cuck

>good content
>dlc
Die cancer.

Really narrow view there, there's a lot of good dlc out there but no skin off my back if you don't think so.

>never buying any DLC ever
>thinks all DLC is bad
lol hello newfag

>there's a lot of good dlc
you're the reason companies abuse the market
you can insult valve all you want but you're the cancer enabling them
enjoy your ironic fate

No people who buy microtransactions, lootboxes and dlc like skin packs or gun packs or preorders or whatever, those are bad. But how is what is the equivalent to an expansion a bad thing? I insult Valve with the shit that they do wrong, like the above. You're missing out on some good shit out there but you're entitled to your view.

>tfw in corgi team then switched to Hare

Thanks Gaben, i will get a free game anyytime now.

>underage child took the oblivion horse armor issue and turned it into 'all dlc bad' rather than being able to think independantly and realize it depends on the game and context
You're bottom of the barrel shittid tier poster. Back you go

my 1 steam friend joined bunnies and i joined cock. he's probably laughing at how shit my team has been ALWAYS FUCKING FORTH PLACE!

Good riddance. Corgis are basically just Reddit: The Dog anyways

Attached: 1550883013359.jpg (1004x1004, 62K)

I haven't bought a single thing off Steam in 6+ months. I stay in offline mode, and any games that tell me I need to go online after awhile I just delete them and pirate them.
Steam/Valve is dead.

Attached: 1561006883779.jpg (1279x855, 120K)

>Hare was in 4th or 5th place a couple hours ago
>Cockatiel had a shot at podium finish
>check now, Hare is somehow in second place despite having 1.0x boost and very nearly caught up to Corgi
Are you fucking kidding me?

I stay on offline mode as well but I've never had a game tell me i need to go online I didn't know this was a thing

>Actually buying Paradox DLC
Jesus christ you aussie fuck

Good thing they already got your money last event which allowed you to save money during this one.

The fuck is your profile OP

creep

who the fuck looks at other people's steam profiles from Yea Forums

He shouldn't have posted his profile then.

is this how basement dwelling creeps justify their own actions?

is this how zoomers that gladly give away their info to Google/Facebook/Apple/etc justify people being privacy-minded so 1984 doesn't happen?

Please remove yourself from the gene pool, we don't need your retardation.

so, yes

apparently

>nigga posts his info publically
>"Why do you creep on him yo"
>creeping on someone who stuffs their shit in your face on a public taiwanese beaver juggling forum

what's wrong with user's profile?

Please go cry to reddit when you eventually get doxxed.

I like how your mind just automatically connects seeing a username and visiting his profile
you're the kind of guy to see a key on the street and then go trying it on every door kind of guy huh

kek

Attached: Tarded Asian.jpg (307x485, 44K)

he's the kind of guy to go on a school shooting and justify it with "shouldn't have came to school"

Attached: woah chef.jpg (900x900, 68K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE GOT TOO COCKY HAREBROS.... No... It's over...

I do all the time, i-is that creepy? I don't do it out of malice or anything just out of pure curiosity

Attached: 1543565611703.gif (400x300, 875K)

Work for valve