ITT: games that are literally perfect

ITT: games that are literally perfect

Attached: 71rDA-hd1TL._SL1024_.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

Is this a fan art? Never seen it before.

it's the vinyl cover

Nothing in this world is perfect. That being said though, can we get a reboot based off of silent hill 1, 2 and 3 and not by kojima? Silent hills looked like fucking GARBAGE.

>reboot
Why the fuck, you nasty little fucking zoomer?

I'm older than you. Because we got garbage like homecoming and downpour and I don't want a fucking sequel to those pieces of garbage.

After all we know about Death Stranding, i am actually glad that Silent Hill didnt become a Hollywood infested walking simulator

Exactly. Also PT was
>woh!! so confusing and mind fuck!!
instead of scary.

Attached: IMG_1369.jpg (700x1244, 222K)

James is fucking stupid

so where does the survival horror genre go from here? the last good survival horror game was alien isolation, and that was 5 years ago.

Attached: 1561940206124.jpg (720x634, 87K)

Attached: dkc2.jpg (640x447, 100K)

>modern Konami

That's some real monkey paw shit you're wishing for senpai.

the town made him stupid

Attached: oi.jpg (900x900, 103K)

How much it be to buy the rights to silent hill from them?

don't reply

don't dignify it with a response

Holy shit are you that salty that PT was amazing? Art by ito, directed by kojima with creative influence by del Toro? That game was going to be a masterpiece and shitcanning that game was a mortal sin. Fuck off you contrarian subhuman.

Don't give it the silent hill name and it'd be fine.

Attached: 220px-Resident_Evil_2002_cover.jpg (220x311, 28K)

The original is better.

This will never happen again. REmake is the rarest type of remake in the world and it will never happen again, ever.

the town made him stupid

I'm so jealous of you people that were able to get passed the garbage controls to completely appreciate the atmosphere. I see the appeal of these worlds, but fuck they play like ass. Why is it so hard to create a good survival horror with fluid controls?

Suikoden II

Resident evil 4.

The controls are just fine though.

Attached: shadow-of-the-colossus-screen-01-ps4-us-30oct17.jpg (3840x2160, 1.28M)

>SH2
>Garbage controls
? I know you're not talking about tank controls because they can be changed in the settings menu. What are you talking about then user?

Attached: marie_stage.gif (400x225, 3.79M)

>silky smooth 15 fps

I feel like its a bit short, but thats only because of how fun it is

Tetris
Sonic 3D Blast
Steamworld Dig
Need for Speed Underground 2
Patapon 2
Locoroco 2
Wiz'n'Liz
Story of Thor
Top Gun (NES)

dozens of them

Shit, forgot Samorost 1-2, Machinarium, Questonaut and Botanicula

This is exactly what I'm talking about, and I'm honestly envious of you guys. I found the character movement and melee combat very clunky, and any game that tries to create tension by limiting player control is kind of a big compromise to me.

Definitely felt better to play, but the world and characters are no where near as interesting as silent hill, or even the previous REs. Dead Space was a much better RE4, I thought.

>tetris
>perfect
good taste