Imagine not being capable of recognizing this character

or what game she is from

Attached: sad.png (320x320, 188K)

The Switch release is pretty nice, price is too steep

I only recognize her because she was in the first RPG I ever played. Shame it sucked ass.

I'll never forget her and will forever keep waiting for her series to return to its former glory sans pso/psu.

Attached: 1561584697437.png (400x400, 39K)

Why would a story that's over need to return?

The discounted FF series for europoops that thought the SMS was a good console ba k in the 90s. Or hues in the mid 2000s

Keep crying nintenfag

Attached: 1561345506487.jpg (768x1200, 877K)

Sega was always better than Nintendo.

If everything else can get remakes then so can this series (especially PSIII). Though I'd also just be satisfied with solo player games that captured the same feeling as the originals too; I miss the blend of fantasy and sci fi they had compared to the newer games full on sci fi settings. The old games barely ever get mentioned anymore anyways.

That game was shit. And I never had a Nintendo as a kid

The best FF replacement on the Sega consoles was Shining Force 2. No other game. Maybe PSIV too that game had shitty overworld graphics, it was really ugly.

the games are best kept as they are, as the infamous PS1 remake showed. They've also been re-released numerous times. Sega is trying to do something with a far more neglected title anyway.

Attached: Panzer Dragoon.webm (960x288, 2.94M)

I was going to buy it but I got banned so I just downloaded it off of Tinfoil.

I hope Panzer Dragoon sells well. Maybe Orta will get a remaster / remake, or even Saga if the remasters really took off. A full remake of Saga would be insane but I'd even take just a slightly enhanced port.

>PSI only came out 2-3 days after FFI
Sega the absolute madmen
>liked SF2 but thinks PSIV looked bad
I don't even know where to start, especially even if you thought the over world sprites were ugly it still looked really good everywhere else.

Attached: nurvus11.gif (320x240, 7K)

Next up is Zwei but the remake needs a lot of work.

The first PD game is pretty boring and barren in gameplay terms of a rail shooter

Im good if we never get a new entry, the story ended pretty well, what i want is a collection like the one that came on the play station 2, with the 4 main games, the 2 game gear games, the text adventures and the phantasy star 4 cd drama sequel (that wasnt included but is the last bit of story of the saga), everything fully translated on english.

I'm glad Panzer Dragoon is getting something but it still hurts to see an title as important to Sega as Phantasy Star constantly be mistreated like this.

Attached: waaah.png (128x176, 3K)

Nah, it's a fantastic 3D shooter.

Mistreated how? It's been in tons of re-releases

>has a concert for its 25th anni
>only gives the classic game 10mins at the beginning total of the 2hrs of music the concert has
>hypes up new project for its 30th anniversary
>reveals garbage mobile game
>Only ever really gives old games new things in soulless cash grabs like Sega Heroes or butchering Alis and Lutz in PSO2
I'm glad for releases (and do hope they finally re-release 2-4 with new qol improvements like they did with the first game since they always release it in the same exact form) but free me.

Attached: Sega_heroes_phantasy_star_update.png (942x926, 962K)

Thinking about it more though, I guess the word I was actually looking for was heavily neglected.

FF7 and Trials of Mana style remake fucking when?