Why do Americans always make games about the Medieval Era?

Why do Americans always make games about the Medieval Era?

Any other Europeans think America should fuck off and get their own history? You aren’t knights or Vikings and you never will be. This is OUR history, not your’s fucking Americans

Attached: 4D1DBEE4-12C3-4859-98C4-5584B872CCEA.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Your bait has potential but you need to work on it a little bit harder. I look forward to seeing your revised attempt tomorrow

an ""American history"" game would just be killing natives

fund it

Gta and rdr2 are the biggest sellers tho and it’s literally American cultur

Sounds fun.

I agree

We'll fuck off once Rockstar stops making games about our country

Then never play any game about modern times and how far Americans have progressed the human race. Or actually, just don't play games that we perfected. Fucking eurotrash.

Don't come talking shit on the birthday of the greatest country ever.

Attached: IMG_20190704_100627.jpg (1257x711, 106K)

No, it would be being killed by European settlers

true, i would love to see a game set in pre-colonial america. like a big tenochtitlan realized with the budget of an ass creed. see some mayan snake gods. go down a hopi emergence hole. fuck around in the yucatan. would be dope

What country are you from

Speak for yourself. I'm directly descended from Daniel of the Flowering Valley; killing invincible giants is in my blood

Attached: 1551564321559.jpg (512x512, 59K)

There's nothing wrong with appropriating another culture.

Attached: celebrating.png (420x420, 7K)

Counterpoint: You could play either as a Conquistador or a Native and you have different objectives

>[speaks Native American]
>CHARLES LEE
this is the most american game
and it was pretty shit

Attached: Assassin%27s_Creed_III_Cover.jpg (2000x2554, 774K)

One time near the tail end of high school my relatively normie friend met an autistic girl at a drum recital. When he first saw her she was sitting in her mother's lap. She was 18.
When the show was over she came up to him at his car and told him he was great, and gave him her phone number and told him to look her up on Facebook.
He showed me the text conversation they had. At the start she talked to him briefly about drum parts. She seemed reasonably knowledgeable. What she was obviously really wanting to talk to him about was Skyrim.
It was like 5 years after Skyrim released at this point.
She was showing him tables she made for stats, different story lines, and the interconnection of her characters across multiple saves and how their backstories interlinked. I never played Skyrim but I'm pretty sure they were just things she made up for fun.
The way she texted was very efficient, she was very obviously autistic in a literal and diagnosed sense.

He responded with mostly single word replies and made it very obvious he was not interested. He told me as much. He ghosted her. The last thing she sent to him was a goodnight message, and a picture of an anime cat girl with the words "Meow. Haha." attached. We laughed about it. Made fun of how autistic she was. Secretly I really wished I was him.

I looked up pictures of her afterwards and she was adorable. Fucking ridiculously adorable. Her face was beautiful. I wanted to wring my friends fucking neck. Seeing him sitting there looking down at his phone and grinning about the whole situation. Every word I had said I regretted at the time, and now that I knew she was cute I regretted them even more. I found out later she even got disability checks because she was so autistic and helpless. I wanted to fucking kill him and for a time I actually planned to but at some pointI gave him money to buy me a nice stratocaster with the employee discount and that was pretty much that. We listened to Pet Sounds together yesterday.

Great story user

Unironically a game about discovering and exploring the New World. But it has to be open world first person.

we were there too

go drink some bleach, shit for brains

And BTFO'ing all the pussy European armies
or rescuing them

nah i dont wanna see a single european in the game ive seen enough of all that shit

and yes I was in the Chess Club.

Too bad bitch

Americans and Europeans are allies not enemies though it may not seem like it all the time. Friendship is something that both parties have to work toward and put effort into and it can never be assumed or taken for granted or you risk serious consequences

We would, but people would cry about "romanticizing the people who genocided the innocent natives and/or owned slaves." Frontier/cowboy shit was BY FAR the most popular stuff in America up until around the 1970s. Writing about the Euroserf eras/fantasy Euroserf eras is a loophole.

honestly I wouldn't mind medieval era but why is it all tolkein-esque with elves and orcs and shit.

I legit enjoyed tyranny because it was a different take to a medieval setting, didn't have your standard dragons, dungeons with undead or zombies. plus the whole game takes place in a war zone, the setting was refreshing.

Does Dragon's Dogma and Demon/Dark Souls trigger you too or are you just that OBSESSED with America?

why didn't you try to fuck the autistic girl?

>ywn get another actual American culture game like GTA:SA or Saints Row 1/2
negro gangster stories are great

I heard someone say John Carmack is Irish. That is false. He's American. Here are some Irish people for you, in case you were confused.

Europeans are incapable of making games. The only thing you have is shit like Assassins' Creed with ubisoft and we all know how trash that is. Leave games to Japan and America as a secondary.

but Rockstar is making fun of American "culture" and "history" in their games

Whoops. Here, I made it a little easier to understand.

Attached: irish.jpg (735x747, 165K)

>I wanted to fucking kill him and for a time I actually planned

Attached: Zara ser ditt brev.gif (498x280, 1.01M)

>you'll never play a game where your group of cavalry hunt down and slaughter the savages in retaliation to their attacks on settlers

>Americans make Euros
>Euros make Americans
We're all really samey anyway.

Not offended by R*'s humor but how the hell is satirizing a culture better than making a "serious" game around it

Technically we aren’t allies. That’s why we’re extortioning them in the form of tariffs.

>Euros make Americans
I blame the Spanish.

There is that game where you are a native and have to fight back Americans as they advance west and settle everything coming out, has some fun ideas

I was thinking of Ubisoft and their Watch Dogs/Far Cry DUDE AMERICANS SHOOTING PEOPLE AND SMOKING WEED games.

Oh, it was a conquest rape joke, n/m

White people didn't kill that many Siberian Americans, though. All the fun stuff in the history of white people happened before America was discovered.

>taking credit for the accomplishments of dead people

I had an autistic gf once. She wasn't massively autistic like the one in your story, just autistic enough to be unbearable while still normie enough to be insufferable. Wanted to kill myself while I was with her but I fell for the women meme and forced myself to stay with her. We eventually broke up and I decided no more autistic chicks but now that I think about it perhaps a girl like the one you described might be fun. Weirdly obsessed with you but too autistic to go against you. She might be cringey but she'll let you get your frustrations out by fucking her silly while she cums her brains out.

Attached: 1556491650434.jpg (611x601, 44K)

I remember the drop of sweat that rolled down my forehead and almost triggered a double homicide. He said something about how pathetic she was, not really in a malicious way but more on a pitying way. His face was infuriating that fucking smile he had. Was really hot in the commons room aside the house and he had leather furniture. Would've been a double homicide because his first sister lived with him at the time. It really pissed me off because this guy is not a Chad in the least he has 0 game and is barely not a virgin today because he fucked a prostitute but in high school he always complained about women and how he can't pull them and all that. Dude is tubby, wears retardedly thick glasses, is balding, and has the shittiest facial hair I've ever seen and he's the one who sets these standards but could've had this perfect autistic literal gamer girl wife to love and to leech her disability checks. Thing is I'm even more lonely but I guess he doesn't know that. He's normie supreme and plugged in hard and didn't realize what he passed up on at all. I don't bring it up but I think about it every night. I probably would killed him if he wasn't such a cool guy

because it's cool
fuck off final fantasy/metal gear solid shitters

Its 4am in Europe right now and i can guarantee that OP is an American trolling.

I have thought about it almost every day and I have decided she probably would have been the perfect wife

Yeah especially if she's cute, it'd be like having a pet you can fuck.

The U.S. never had it's own medieval period with the magic and mystery of the natural world surrounding our long established homes. We instead had dealing with bears, wolves and psychotic redskins while trying to establish a new home.

My only friend group at the time was that friends friend group I pretty much didn't have friends so if I went after this girl it would've been weird and they would've looked down on me for dating an autistic girl but mostly I was afraid of the idea of meeting her parents and her dad beating the shit out of me

>He ghosted her. The last thing she sent to him was a goodnight message
I didn't come here to feel

Attached: 1435342530924.jpg (1280x1112, 141K)

It should be a killing/rape simulator

That was really the main thing that made me want to murder him Because weeks later I asked about her and he showed me the text log and she kept trying to talk to him for like 3 weeks after and of course before he showed me he said something like "what why? do you want to marry the retard or something??" wasn't that mean but it felt like it was what he said. Guy felt so smug about it like he turned down the leader of the chearleading squad or something but it was just this fucking innocent autistic girl that still sat on her moms lap and at the same time he's saying like if you wanted to date her you're pathetic? Which one is it you fucking heartless retard? Why are normies so heartless and not even realize it? How?

>I wanted to fucking kill him and for a time I actually planned to but at some point
Sounds like you're more than a little autistic yourself.

Reminds me of my childhood friend's younger sister. She's borderline autistic and was really cute. A mutual friend of ours used her for her tight teen pussy but eventually dumped her. I've tried over the years but I honestly can't bring myself to be attracted to her because the autism is just a huge turn off. Granted, I know exactly what to do to get myself friendzoned thanks for a lifetime of experience so I never have to worry about her falling for me.

I know a cute autistic girl but dude they have ZERO interest in any kind of affection, physical or otherwise.
They act like you're their BFF but all they do is talk AT you. Not with you. Nothing you say registers to them. They like the fact someone is listening to them ramble and little else, your input doesn't matter. That's why your friend resorted to single word replies, and so do I.
Because "I'm not interested" doesn't stop them from texting you paragraphs about fucking zoids.

Attached: its greener on the other side.jpg (600x715, 191K)

Wrong. I don't like to talk so I could just listen and she would love me. I liked her backstories too she had one about a werewolf character that was good.

Ok so you're fine with your autistic GF turning into an awkward, still plank of wood whenever you show any sort of physical contact whatsoever even if they claim it's alright. One day you'll understand what I mean, it's unnerving as fuck being around heavily autistic people for a long time.

Does the dad hate blacks?

Americans are Europeans you stupid fuck. The 40000 years spent in Europe isn't invalidated because they've spent the last 100 across the ocean.

Why does it have to be sex?You are sick is it always about sex? My friend said at the time it would be like having sex with a kid but why does a relationship have to be so revolving around sex?

fucking based

If you find yourself asking this question, then you need to get some more hair on your balls.

Okay American

Because relationships exist for the sole purpose of companionship and there isn’t a single more intense display of said longing and companionship than sex

The guy is right, I had an autistic gf for a while and all she did was just lay still and not move. I made sure every time to ask if she was into it and during as well and every time she said yes but it was creepy.

But Americans came from medieval Europeans

You pretend to be a man but can't even comprehend sacrificing something for the love of someone else? My father told me a man isn't a man until it isn't about himself. Why have a women if all you care about is fucking her? Why not go sit in warm mud and fuck a hole in the ground? Rot.

>my friends made fun of a cute autistic girl
>I won't hug and fug the cute autistic girl because my friends will laugh at me

Your friends are cunts and you're a bigger cunt by not doing what you want because you actually care about their opinions. And I'm the biggest cunt because I'm responding to shitpost storytime.

I don't even have to type up my own response because already said it.

Do you care this much?

Dude you act/talk like a legit 15 year old dipshit. I’m not saying love doesn’t exist but freak show opposites attract relationships really only exist in the movies. You need to find women who are stable and able to be supportive of you. An autistic gf is basically like taking care of an ambitionless child. Can you imagine having children or sharing an apartment with someone like that? It sucks

But yeah you need to grow up a bit

Or maybe you could just fucking cuddle? All we want to do is cuddle and all you normalfags want to do is slam your fuckables into each other until a screaming, squalling ambulatory queef comes slipping out and ruins your lives. And chances are it'll probably be autistic too so you can't get away from us.

Just cuddle, goddamn.

Attached: 1550193601674.png (221x225, 62K)

Have sex

No I think he would think I was taking advantage of her and beat the shit out of me
I don't think she would have liked me anyway I think she deserves someone stronger too anyway. I couldn't take care of her. I'm afraid I would hurt her feelings on accident or maybe on purpose. I don't trust myself to love her.

Incel detected

caution making fun of him because we don’t know how close he is to his breaking point/rampage.

i remember having this mentality before losing my virginity. then I found out that cuddling, fucking, cuddling afterward, and fucking all over again was way better than some incel fantasy about cuddling without getting your dick wet

Attached: 1291590320735.jpg (427x507, 32K)

euros should stay away from dungeons and dragons, post apocalypse settings, and cyberpunk

This is something a faggot teenager would write

I hate summer so god damn much

It's the opposite for me. I feel so listless and slightly embarrassed after busting a nut, it's never really lived up to the hype for me, so I'd rather just cuddle and give light kisses and all that gay shit.

Fuck you man, don't tell other people how to feel about this.

>I feel so listless and slightly embarrassed after busting a nut
You might want to stop busting in your hands then, m8, and try busting in a girl.

I don't know who's more autistic, you or the girl. Wouldn't be surprised if your friend is, too.

Why does it seem so shocking that someone doesn't want to have sex? Is it abnormal? No shit. That's why autism is considered a developmental disability retards. I'm mentally wrong and fucking stupid.

Whats your next trick? Wondering why a kid with downs doesn't simply stop having that extra chromosome?

I'm not even a virgin I had sex when I was 21. I think I could live without it but honestly if I was married or dating the autistic girl i would probably have sex sometimes even if she hated it but we would be in love and we would compromise
Unrealistic but it would be ideal but they are right kind of gay

No one is shocked, we're just laughing at your immaturity.

It's an autistic schizo derail thread, my favorite

Attached: ha.png (119x133, 44K)