Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: D-oAMYnU8AEYLOr.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

First for Fuuka is shit

Attached: 1554941681163.jpg (900x1423, 884K)

She's the love of my life.

Attached: .jpg (1080x1530, 150K)

I wanna fuck ann

S - Takemi Kawakami
A - Hifumi Futaba
B - Chiyaya Haru Sae Ann
Trash - Makoto the old drunk cant remember her name

>futaba
>anywhere other than in the trash

kys

Attached: 1550090205261.png (454x600, 347K)

Attached: 1499061997640.jpg (800x800, 73K)

I'm glad for you user

Attached: Dz1MpyaV4AAEF7Z.jpg orig.jpg (1700x1927, 506K)

Thank you.

Attached: 1517244122977.jpg (1920x1920, 545K)

No problem, I like to take the time to praise Anne and the anons who love her.

Attached: c22a9061ff057cad3b0e879c77764ef9.png (940x839, 535K)

Worst girl in P5 even the nips and westerners agree with me.

Attached: B37D1619-EA5E-4EC8-8CBE-CE539A1955E5.png (2926x2107, 2.52M)

>the two fetishbait at the top
I don’t why you think your opinion matters.

Ann is even less interesting than Fuuka. That is a serious accomplishment.

Name five things about her personality. Not even things you like, just, any five things. You can't. She's a completely one-dimensional character even by tropey anime standards. She has absolutely no meaningful contributions to any conversations or plot developments after Kamoshida.

Ohya, as in "oh ya i forgot about her"

Attached: Waifu Tiers.png (751x492, 430K)

>Futaba in f tier

Opinion discarded

>FeMC at the top
I’m not even going to look at the rest of this pic if your taste is THIS bad

>calls Makoto, Ann and Naoto boring
>but likes the bland silent protagonist.

>hating on FeMC
>literally meant to be you in female form
>hating yourself

FeMC's dialogue options are all full of personality compared to Minato and she dates a shota brazenly and doesn't even give a fuck, she's based. She even saves Shinjiro's life and gives him the will to survive being shot

I have no idea who she is but i can only imagine how soft and sweaty her body must be in that suit.

Attached: e.jpg (480x542, 42K)

OMG we have a futuer tranny ERP fag over here!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

She's outgoing.
She's confident.
She's affectionate and will tell you she loves you
often without being all shy about it like a typical Japanese girl.
Maybe it's off putting to some people but I find her ditzyness endearing.
She's very cheerful and upbeat.

And now you'll tell me about how generic these things are or something like that. Doesn't really matter how I answer this because I've seen you in threads for months and I know you just don't like her.

tranny this tranny that come on Yea Forums get some new jokes

you can't just slap tranny on every single comment you don't agree with

Really gets the mind racing, doesn't it?

Attached: 66628379_p0.jpg (2000x2825, 1.82M)

So you've admitted to being in these threads every single day?

>like a typical Japanese girl.
but she isn't

She does not demonstrate any of these traits in the story or gameplay wtf are you even going on about

I've played this game through at least 3 times, I platinumed the game, Ann never does or says fucking ANYTHING for 90% of the game. She never points out anything others missed, she never takes charge of the situation or shows any particular amount of confidence greater than the rest of the group. After Kamoshida's palace she is basically window dressing for the Thieves and her only role is to cheerfully agree with other people's opinions

Her personality never evolves and her Social Link makes her look like a dumb vapid bitch who can't even understand why she is resented by her much-harder-working, more dedicated coworker.

>i have to watch my weight since i care about this job and my looks are important to me
>LOL LIEK, OMGGGGG I JUST LOOOVE CHOCOLATE but somehow i never get fat :DDDD

So exactly as I said,
>I know you just don't like her.

Thank you for wasting my time.

narcissistic

>he won't debate anyone who doesn't just blindly gush about how great this character is
you give waifufags a bad name, you won't even defend her with facts or logic. I'm over here explaining in great detail why you are full of shit and your response is "no u", thanks for wasting MY time faggot.

>naoto E tier
>fucking LARRY A tier
imagine being this much of a pleb
do you even know where we are?

>hahaha l-larry hahaha
take your shitty memes somewhere else please.

I think Naoto is boring but only because I know she wouldn't find any of my hobbies or topics to be intellectually stimulating.

Guys think a smart woman would be fun to date but trust me, it's boring as shit.

People only like Naoto because she has big tits.

Haha looks at the fags in this thread.
;)
Literally have sex.

I'll take tranny jokes over Wojacks and open mouth memes anyday.

>s-stop making fun of my waifu!
larry is boring and her laugh is fucking obnoxious, deal with it
your probably right, but I still like her personality and design a lot. you gotta remember it's not real life, it's just fiction

why do we have to have one or the other that's like saying you would rather smear your own shit on the walls to cover someone else's shit smeared on the walls like hey, at least it's my shit smelling up the place and not theirs

Not saying that at all actually, just saying one is slightly less worse than the other. Both are fucking stupid though.

FOR REAL!?

Attached: William.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

Attached: 1500499970556.jpg (1170x1200, 184K)

Attached: 1528321945382.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Literally everyone in the game is fetish bait. Makoto-Seitokaichou. Ann-Nice but ditzy girl. Haru-Ojousama. Futaba-Stinky pedobait

>Makoto-Seitokaichou. Ann-Nice but ditzy girl. Haru-Ojousama.
That's not a fetish.
People only like Kawakami because she's a teacher and Tae because she looks like a goth, the two most normalfag fetishes in existence.

What the fuck is her flaw?

Attached: images (7).jpg (415x739, 62K)

your exactly right but isn't that the point user was making? they are shit tier normalfag fetishes but fetishes nontheless. as you said tae is goth chick bait, and the teacher is for mommyfags

>everyone in the game is fetish bait.
That's wrong. Nobody would care about Kawakami if she wasn't a teacher or Tae if she didn't look like a punk.
People like all the characters you mentioned for different reasons besides personality types

Have you romanced her? She is so lethargic, she has zero energy. I like her design and I was actually excited for a goth doctor social link but it's bland as paste. Her social link is repetitive and is almost entirely in her office, her romance dialogue is extremely tame as well. I think she made one remark about a physical examination and that's it.

I don't think she's a bad character, she just didn't end up being my type. Her personality is too deadpan for me

What would a proper SL for Sae look like?

Attached: IMG_4677.jpg (640x1024, 119K)

sticc

Arguments or conversations about defining justice, moral boundaries, just fleshing out her personal ethics more, and then adding an option to put your phone away during the christmas eve scene and make a move on her instead

It wouldn't, because while social links and confidants are nearly identical in terms of gameplay, the differences between them are important in the context of Persona 5 and there is absolutely no real way to properly handle a confidant for Sae outside of her existing confidant where you're striking a deal during the interrogation. Once Joker is free, there's nothing that the two really need from each other anymore.

Why do the same garbage lists keep getting posted?

i just made that list

As you advance the link, Sae's subsequent interrogation scenes get more and more flustered as she's interrogating someone who's either a friend or her secret underage boyfriend.
At rank 9 and up, she's playing footsie with you under the table.

Attached: 1544531745647.jpg (800x1122, 59K)

It's garbage because i put Naoto at the bottom, right?

Attached: 1504800658117.png (856x1012, 541K)

>spoiler
based

Attached: 1521759206027.jpg (2454x2400, 293K)

Ann is my wife and I love her very much.

She's my wife, not yours.

That's weird because I know we got married two years ago.

joker, hurry up and untie me before anyone shows up, please these ropes are so tight

Attached: Photo Jul 26, 5 06 08 AM.jpg (595x734, 293K)

Attached: 1492647403817.png (713x1000, 902K)