One handed games

I have my right hand in a cast, what kind of stuff I can get on Steam sale that can be comfortably played with one hand?
Already bought and finished Gris.

Attached: Capture.png (455x653, 802K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/230190/War_for_the_Overworld/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fapped too hard, huh?

Probably some side scrollers, like Limbo or Super Meat Boy.

I'm not a pcfag, so I can't help you that much. You could get a DS/3DS tho. There's a bunch of games that can be played using one hand, like Dragon Quest IX or Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings.

any turn based game
most rts games

I don't think my dexterity is enough to play Super Meat Boy with only the left hand. I'll get Limbo though

Into the Breach. It's half price now and should suit you well.

>RTS without keyboard shortcuts
>with mouse in wrong hand

That shit isn't enough to play even SC2 campaign on babby difficulty

Attached: 1339691084483.jpg (440x658, 70K)

Deep Space Waifu. Even had a dedicated “One Hand Mode”

My recently go-to games to play one-handed while I smoke with the other
>It Stares Back
>Train Valley
>StarCrawlers
All mouse-only

Sekiro

War for the Overworld.

store.steampowered.com/app/230190/War_for_the_Overworld/

Pirate "Intake" to train your left hand while you're incapacitated.

I'll look into those

Dungeon Keeper?

lmao, I don't even get that one in search results because I have some degenerate tags filtered out.

>Casting with your right hand.
lol fag

The spiritual successor to DK, yeah. They even go the same voiceover guy, though he sounds a tad different this time.
Tons of content and a bunch of "underlord" themes.

darkest dungeon

Train Valley looks like a clone/development of Shortline, a game that absolutely frustrated me as a kid

Any worthy point and click games? (Not remakes of 90s games, I played most of the originals)

arpgs/dungeon crawls like diablo or wizardry
any turn based game
probably MMOs
VNs
Osu! will teach you to be ambitextrius

2064: Read Only Memories ($9.99) is a nice text-adventure with some point and click content, if you can look past how gay the devs are.

Thimbleweed Park ($9.99) is as good as any classic point and click, at least partly because Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick made it. This is my #1 recommendation.

Grim Fandango ($2.24) if you somehow haven't already played that. The point and click mode makes it better than the original controls.

Machinarium ($2.99) is worth a play.

Attached: tumblr_pdaa8fY8yi1r7j3vmo1_400.gif (400x478, 124K)

deep space waifu has a one handed mode, though for other reasons

Earthbound, Opoona, and Bayonetta were all designed to be played with only one hand.
The first two for accessibility reasons, and that last one for a completely different reason

I feel your pain user since I lost my hand when I was 7yo it took me some time to get used to it

If you are going to be using the cast for a long time you could try investing on a cheap pedal from amazon for 15$ or one of those mice that have a lot of buttons
Playing civ, 4x, RTS, citybuilders and grand strategy games is very doable: Xcom, civ 5, Endless Legend, warcraft III
Rpgs: Kotor, Planescape torment, Arcanum (I beat Kotor one handed when I was 10)
Almost any puzzle games, Baba is you is great if you haven't played it
Rain world is also very doable with one hand

What happened? How did you lose your hand?

Koikatsu

It's a very long story, the tl:dr version is that my mom mangled my hand with a hammer so that my dad could spend more time at home with her

Cities Skylines

Phoenix Wright