Predict the story

Predict the story

Attached: 1549951768796.png (861x1039, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPVTd2bDhuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you go zoom while monster go boom

angels and demons are just aliens pretending and doomguy is a clone of the original doomguy

you go and kill some demons again. nobody cares about story, its just there and we dont pay attention

>DEMONS BAD
>ANGELS BAD
>SHOTGUN GOOD

>Pete Hines face is the intro
>ARE YOU GUYS READY TO KILL DEMONS?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>YOU BETTER GET READY FOR SOME DEMON KILLING MAYHEM
>BECAUSE THIS ISNT A VIDEO GAME
>ITS YOUR LIFE
>*Pete Hines turns into a demon*

you'd be surprise with the shitty "theory" videos about the "lore" people make
same goes for gta and call of duty

generic white male kills fictional aliens and wins in the end

>SHOTGUN GOOD
I fucking wish

Heaven is angry at humans for using Argent Energy so they let the Demons wipe out humanity, this is part of their master plan because Argent Energy is like Promethus giving fire to humanity. Heaven didn't count on Doomguy so they're fucking terrified because they use Argent Energy too. Doomguy fucking hates it and wants to get rid of it by killing them all.

the bunny dies

So now that Doomguy is confirmed Jewish does that mean we can't like him anymore?

why is it not called eternal doom.

this shit was discussed like 15 years ago ever since id made some mobile games and probably before it

BASED

Attached: zardoz-featured-1200x676[1].jpg (1200x676, 74K)

how did Angels become bad anyway. Isn't doomguy so badass because a Seraphim (God's Secretary basically) blessed him

I could almost feel Doomguy getting wood when he saw the orbital BFG cannon

Probably something like this. The heavens start judgement day and Doomguy isn’t happy because that means earth will go to the demons. He sees them as demon collaborators so he shoots them with gun.

We're not sure if they're bad or not, could be something like Doomguy is starting to upset the natural order. Or that despite the blessing he really doesn't give a fuck about what angels want and they're becoming a threat to humanity in their own way, might be Samuel Hayden got picked by them too and he has to go push their shit in since they're throwing their weight behind an ounce of gray matter in a robot suit

name of a trilogy of megawads by team tnt

The twist is "No, John. You are the demons."

Demons
>You are too late! Humanity is damned!
Angels
>You are too late! Humanity cannot be saved!
Doomguy
>*Ignores the monologues. Rips and Tears until the ending credits are over.*

I rather liked Doom '16 allowing you to shoot at Hayden in his office and having dialogue for it, even if he grumbles about being invincible.

demons opened a portal to earth, you kill every demon on earth then go to hell and kill every demon in hell

blood is shed

shit bad you yeet that bfg 10k into the mars ya yeet yourself inside mars ya yeet yourself inside hell ya yeet the hell into heaven ya yeet yourself into heaven ya yeet the heaven demon into the fuckeing yeet slaya army ya yeet the demon

Samuel Hayden goes full Messiah complex, we also learn how the Night Sentinal king betrayed Doom slayer and how he was eventually turned into the Marauder.

What do you do in heaven.

Whatever happens, Samuel will die, he got away way too unscathed last time arround for how much they painted him as an asshole.
Which actually subverted my expactations the most, thinking Doomslayer would use his body somehow to get to the well instead of murdering the AI.

I still think he is the most based thing in nu-Doom though.

What about the the DLC that implies you’ll be playing as a different character than Doomguy?

How did they paint him as an asshole ? He genuinely had the best interest of mankind in mind and he wasn't involved in the cults

you have a nice tea party with the angels

The Angel speaking in the trailer is a fallen Angel and he is leading the demon revolt.

Vega seems to be just fine in the gameplay so far, so that’s cool too.

He's a good character and was right in his argument about humanity's energy crisis but is just woefully ignorant of the risks.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPVTd2bDhuc

Attached: Samuel Hayden.jpg (540x502, 46K)

The Kahn Maykr isn’t a real angel.

Attached: 2D14E81C-F56D-469F-8C48-9D5EDA8CB7B1.jpg (1242x1186, 104K)

>Watch the E3 gameplay demo
>Enter the Slipgate
HUH

Sure but you know how it goes, being pragmatic and willing to make sacrifices is always a red flag for going down the wrong path and incoming death to attune for it in these things.
Then again the Doomslayer is also not your friendly neighbourhood hero so who knows.

Is the Doomslayer the Doomguy? Because it's pretty vague especially with this Argent D'nur shit.

Too many people died as a result of this. And even more are going to die because Hayden decided it was a good idea to frack Hell itself for energy.

Likely not, but possibly a descendant/relative or something

If he is Doomguy, it probably means Doom 64 is canon, considering how it ends. Argent D’nur is probably just some other alternate Erath that got dragged into Hell, and Doomguy decided to fight along side them for awhile after they found him.

Doom canon is that Doomguy is just a modern space marine.

Doomslayer is an ancient ageless being.

>hayden becomes super strong with the sword
>doom guy finds him and kicks his ass
>hayden leaves him in hell
>doomguy gets out of hell
>finds hayden
>takes the sword and kicks his
>some unknown comes out of nowhere and sets up for doom 3
my 0.02

Attached: 1562080667743.jpg (256x256, 10K)

What it the Doomslayer is the Doomguy. He meets the Wretch gets the armour then gets locked away and then gets pulled out in an alternative earth.

We see Doomguy use the sword against the archvile

It's a different sword. Probably the one he used to kill the Titan.

A guy with a gun will walk through some mazes while shooting monsters.

A space marine that locked himself in Hell for all of eternity to keep the demons from ever coming back at the end of 64. For all we know time could work differently in Hell than from Earth, so that’s why he’s ancient.

He's a Wraith. Possibly.

>titan is dead
>ios is "dormant
>you can see some mechanic shit on the biceps/torse on that confirmed monster
>all the shit being brought back from doom 1/2
we all know what's the final boss going to be

>A space marine that locked himself in Hell for all of eternity to keep the demons from ever coming back at the end of 64.

>"He chose the path or perpetual torment, seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him"

I think he's Doomguy.

FUCKING MURDER EVERYTHING!
METAL !

It’s possible. Quake Champions seems to confirm it by making his lore trinket Daisy’s foot.

It is.

Underrated

>it probably means Doom 64 is canon
I'm pretty sure id considers it as important as the original games since they included it in their E3 display alongside other mainline Doom titles. In addition, Doom 2016 references the Blood Keep, which is a map from 64.

It's also Hugo Martin's personal favorite, so it being considered canon would make sense.

Attached: 1545831981403.png (946x677, 1.41M)

Attached: 995562B4-D51F-4F8D-B4E3-D543C7F7C680.jpg (1793x1242, 316K)

>no ultimate or final doom
Hurts just a little bit.

Attached: 336D3E82-4C74-4533-B2FC-714D40AE16CF.png (674x818, 407K)

good

He needs to gut his nails

Attached: 1562201199828.png (287x191, 22K)

Reminder that the DoomSlayer and Doomguy are two(2) entirely different people.

Attached: c.jpg (960x840, 156K)

The whole Doom Slayer concept seems really over-designed, what was wrong with just giving us Doomguy?

Attached: 51ezcpkx65g11.png (1774x775, 784K)

Attached: 1560230174893.jpg (500x526, 46K)

You can say it in every thread, but it doesn't make you right.

cope

>cope
You're the only one here having a difficult time coping with the info in

Attached: 1558934614601.jpg (1024x652, 52K)

I’m a fan of the new look but I get why some people don’t like it.

>Super natual forces are cunts that want to control everything
>human free will trumps their power mongering.
>no gods, no demons, ONLY MAN.

Angry man gets even angrier, angels can't escape his wrath

Attached: 1560022332631.jpg (1060x1200, 111K)

Cross-over character put in to attract players to their shitty game because brand recognition. Means nothing. Cope.

>Means nothing.
>id Software considers all character bios in QC as canon since they were written internally
Keep crying.

Attached: 1547499817868.jpg (355x440, 130K)

subtle

id Software employees probably eat crayons and snort ketamine, have pictures of anime toddlers saved on their computer. Nothing they do is canon until it is proven in Eternal. Cope.

doom shot the demons

Attached: 038092BC-3FC5-4D4F-9A3E-DA515FCB484D.jpg (355x389, 46K)

energy production bad

Spoiler of Eternal's ending.

Attached: 1558550042188.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Don't tell anyone, but a part of the campaign has you enter into a Quake Champions match as Doomslayer taking on some bots.

>No co-op night sentinel game where you go around with your fellow knights purging demons while worshiping Doomguy

Attached: Night Sentinels.jpg (637x358, 119K)

reminder doomguy is a vampire

This would be a better addition instead of competitive multiplayer to me.

You didn't like the multiplayer? I thought it was a cool arena shooter that fit in well.

>tfw hayden gets a new body with subwoofers on his back
>tfw you can feel the vibrations on your dick
NGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MORE

>DEMON MAN BAD

>inb4 yeet that battlemode garbage and replace it with PvE on stereoids reminescent of tf2's mvm
>5 sentinels vs hoards and i mean hoards of demons on stereoids