RAGE THREAD

RELEASE ALL OF YOUR SALT MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: istockphoto-662612968-612x612.jpg (612x390, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/eve-online-stories/
youtube.com/watch?v=b_6V-iSbMM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes I frown.

testing

Attached: 1561455365367.png (1591x685, 2.19M)

WHY DO THESE NO BRAIN FAGGOT FUCKS PLAY TACTICAL SHOOTERS? WHY DO THEY SUCK SO MUCH? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE BEST FUCKING PLAYER ON THE TEAM NONSTOP? JESUS CHRIST THESE FUCKING NEANDERTHALS MAKE ME WANNA BURN THEM ALIVE.

I like respectable individuals vent the rage quickly before it builds up as to not be a walking manifestation of a faggot.

Thank you fren for understanding my outbursts.

women poc

>magic

Attached: 1516370428989.jpg (403x422, 13K)

You obviously don't vent on the spot.

Oh boy, I just got of GTAO and I need this. AHEM
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! WILL YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTES LEARN HOW FUCKING DRIVE? I AM SO GODDAMN TIRED OF FUCKING FRAT RETARDS AND CHILDREN DRIVING LIKE THIS IS A FUCKING FAST AND FURIOUS SIM. HOLY SHIT!

Attached: 12,000 years of rage.png (768x432, 402K)

But I do you worthless nigger, you fuckin piss me off when I spill my heart out for you? fuck you faggot friend card revoked.

get on the tower
Get on the tower
GET ON THE TOWER THE ENEMY TEAM IS DEAD AND I TRADED WITH THE LAST ONE PLEASE GET ON THE TOWER THE TIMER IS ALMOST UP WE CAN WIN IN OVERTIME PLEASE GET ON THE FUCKING TOWER AAAAAAADPOASDSAOPDASDASDOASDJAL

I guarantee you're probably the worst and blame your failures on everybody else.

If you are so quick to go into calling people names It shows you keep some in. You never fully vent.

Why are the saltiest rocket league players always the worst at the game? You can see their mental illness in their play and yet they blame everything on everybody else.

FUCK SQUARE ENIX FOR NOT MAKING A PS4/PC DLC FOR THE EXTRA CONTENT IN DRAGON QUEST XI S

Attached: youreafuckingfaggotholyshit.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

NEGATIVE RETARD, YOU FAILED\
>U NEVER FULLY VENT BROOOOO
shut up retard. I vent online where this shit doesnt matter after the 3 minutes the thread has to survive. alright faggots off to go cook food.

All the kids here don't know how bad things will really get

Maybe someone remembers this post in 10 years

>inb4 meme response

Attached: IMG_4017.jpg (1024x928, 98K)

Don't go beating someone with a kitchen utensil because you couldn't control your rage user.
Have a nice 4th of July.

Why is CS such a dog shit game? Why is it that in every game you have at least a single time where the shots you fired should have done something, but missed? Why are the matchmaking servers all 64 tick, allowing for retarded backtracking and delayed reaction shots to land? Why is there no way of queueing with people who only speak English? Why are you destined to play with only Russian players for the rest of your life just because you live in eastern/northern Europe? Why did this trash fucking game go free to play? Why can't Valve do anything right? How are they so great and butchering and casualizing a game that had a thriving community for so long?

>literal burka

kek, the state of activison blizzard

DON'T CHASE ME UP THE WALL
DON'T CHASE ME UP THE WALL
I HAVE CONTROL OF THE BALL
PLEASE DON'T CHASE ME UP THE GODDAMN WALL
IF I'M GOING UP THE WALL IT'S BECAUSE I'M GOING TO PASS TO THE MIDDLE
GET IN POSITION FOR IT
GET READY TO TAKE THE SHOT
IF I GO UP THE WALL AND PASS AND YOU'RE RIGHT BEHIND ME
WE'RE JUST GONNA LOOK LIKE TWO IDIOTS BECAUSE THEY'RE GONNA GET THE BALL AND SCORE ON US DOWNFIELD
DONT CHASE ME DONT CHASE ME GET IN POSITION YOU YOU FUCKS

That's such a fake image. If they wanted realism they should have put the little fuck trophy on PS4 or Xbox since those products are designed for kids and are what kids play on.

VIBEO GAMES RUINED MY LIFE!

Attached: 1558166219936.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

aAll tHe KIdS hERe DonT kNow hOw bAD ThInGs WiLl ReALlY GeT

this but unironically

WE WASTED OUR LIFE ON PITY TOYS MEANT FOR CHILDREN

Attached: 1545303171156.jpg (800x800, 102K)

WHY IN THE FUCK DO THE ADAMANTIUM WEAPONS IN MOURNHOLD SUCK SO GODDAMN MUCH?
WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO USE DAEDRIC SHIT FOREVER JFC

Attached: 1556305130966.png (500x505, 97K)

of all the dumb shit to come from trans, I absolutely hate that frog image where it's crotch is cut out and blood and shit is dripping out, I hate trans people just for that existing

I get very angry sometimes at videos like you wouldnt believe! grrrrr >:(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556085510429.png (373x208, 66K)

FUCK FUCK FUCK DAMNIT WHY DO I SUCK AT EVERYTHING EVEN IF ITS ALL I DO WITH MY TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

The Messenger is a shit game carried in reviews by a mediocre graphics gimic that ultimately gets undermined by the lack of synergy between its story and gameplay. Why bother having the time travel graphics gimic if the only real thing that changes is platform presence? Why the hell do enemies and their projectiles stay the same between time travelling in the same room? And fine, let's say the time inconsistency is a nit-pick for the sake of 8bit and 16bit graphic integration. The art direction still sucks and wasn't worth double downing on back tracking in a game that ultimately wasn't designed to be an exploration game.

The writing is also hot garbage. It feels like modern writing in games has devolved into two fields: the "we have no actual story so you fill in the blanks" or the ironic "we know we're a game hur hur" camps. This game fully steeps of the latter and feels as if its sniffing its own farts on how knowledgeable it knows its a game. Too bad its neither endearing nor clever. This wouldn't be so bad if it didn't waste time on the matter, but it does so fuck it.

Lastly is the control set-up. Why the fuck is the game confused on when to glide and when to jump? Why didn't they address this by having the glide bound to another button like the running shoes?

Goddam i hate that i completed everything in this shit game just to spite it. Guess the devs win, but fuck. Never again.

in the video games industry?

same

JESUS CHRIST I'M 30. EVERYONE I RELATE TO IS 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME. MY BODY IS DYING. BUT MY MIND IS STILL IMMATURE. I HATE BEING AN ADULT. I HATE PAYING BILLS. EVERYONE MY AGE SUCKS AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE FRIENDS. I HOPE DEATH IS A SECOND CHANCE

Attached: 1556407283624.jpg (712x478, 59K)

I would be willing to pay a monthly service charge to play only with Americans and Western Europeans over the age of 21 in online games with a strict vetting process and an easy method of reporting and banning anyone who slips through the cracks.

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

I'm too old for rage, I just feel disappointment

This but I've accepted it and no longer feel anger. Or pain or sadness or much of anything really desu

I WILL NEVER ACCEPT IT
UNTIL I BECOME A DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD MAN I WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS FUCKING SUFFERING
EVERY DAY AS LONG AS I CAN STILL REMEMBER BEING HAPPY

Attached: 1555330975561.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

This but I've accepted it and no longer feel anger. Or pain or sadness or much of anything really desu

cringe

Too dumb to realize they suck just as much as everyone else. I'm only gold and people rage like crazy. Everyone sucks in gold. Win or lose it's experience but they treat it like it's their pride on the line

GOD I WISH FOR HONOR WASN'T SO FUCKING SHIT
I WISH A COMPETENT STUDIO WOULD COMPLETELY, BLATANTLY STEAL THE CONCEPT AND MAKE A GOOD GAME OUT OF IT
I WISH UBISOFT WOULD STOP COMING UP WITH AMAZING CONCEPTS FOR GAMES AND CONSISTENTLY FUCKING THEM UP

This is a strange thread. Does this help you anons feel less frustrated?

there are people who write angry letters to people then shred them without sending it

Better than holding it all in. I’m not judging, whatever works

Damn, can't believe I lost that game.

Savage!

RIOT IS A SHIT COMPANY AND THEY FUCK UP EVERYTHING, FUCK HI-REZ SMITE USED TO BE GOOD BUT THEY FUCKED THAT UP, I LOVE BLOODBORNE BUT THE HUNTER AI IS SO SHIT, EATHER THEY ARE SHAIT AND YOU CAN JUST CHEESE THE AI BUT IF THEY HAVE A GUN ITS A FUCKING RNG CUZ THE AI CAN JUST PARRY YTOUY PERFECT IF IT WANTS TO AND ONE SHOT YOU, RNG BULLSHIT, AND WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS MOTHER FUCKED PUT THE SAME SHITTY DOGS IN ALL OF HIS GAMED FUUUCK OFF WIT THAT, PERSONA 5 IS GREAT BUT WHHHY ARE THE BOSSES SO FUCKING TANKY IT TAKES FUCKING AGES TO DO ANYTHING AND KILL THEM AND THEY EVVEEEEEEEN HEEAAAAAAALLL FUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFF, BLIZZARD ARE A BUNCH OF KISSLESSVIRGINS AND DONT KNOW WTF THEY ARE DOING, FUCKING MICRO SHIT, ALL SHIT YOUTUBERS THAT MY LIL BRO WATCHES SHOULD DIE, FUCK DARKSOULS PVP IF YOU PLAY THAT UR RETARDED!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 45556.jpg (960x960, 438K)

i feel like this whole board is just those kids in high school who wore the same dirty black hoodie every day and would randomly lash out and glare at everyone

a lot of you don't seem to play video games as your main hobby. your main hobby is whining about liberals/trannies/niggers/whatever online and you play some fallout:nv or a souls game on the side.

you hate "casuals" but you also hate competitive gaming or anything more difficult than soulsborne, which leads me to believe that the definition of "hardcore" isn't "highly-skilled player" but rather "not down/up-to-date with edgelord banter" which i personally wouldn't blame anyone for not giving a shit about

Does anyone have that webm/youtube link to that guy playing cs and he flips out when someone says "Yikes"?

Attached: 0528201900001-11.jpg (750x593, 32K)

>reddit spacing

Let me see it so i can rage too bro

Today I will remind them.

Attached: c&c4 not even once.jpg (2133x1200, 1.57M)

Is this 2012? Who still green texts? oh, old dudes who used to laugh at reaction images. Top kek. Keep doing you old dude hahah

overwatch.

Rage, you say?

Attached: ylyl_57.jpg (1795x709, 337K)

pcgamer.com/eve-online-stories/

This is a salt museum. Highly recommended.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*bangs on desk*
youtube.com/watch?v=b_6V-iSbMM0

Attached: 1521607021220.jpg (440x536, 57K)

this. i dropped that trash ass game over its controls

Mordhau

Attached: 7EE9400E-A6F8-4FBB-ABAA-465D2F21A6B2.jpg (800x1160, 115K)

I have a friend who is like that, he rage quit Tom Clancy last night after being mean to the team but he had 0 kills all night

is shit

YOU RUINED YOUR OWN GODDAMN LIFE BY CHOOSING VIDEO GAMES

WE ALL DID

VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT LIVING, BREATHING THINGS THAT MAKE DECISIONS FOR YOU OR ME

EVERY CLICK IF YOUR BRAIN SYNAPSES FIRING IN ORDER FOR YOUR BODY TO REACT DECISIVELY TO DO WHAT YOU TELL IT TO DO

WE HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME BUT OURSELVES FOR OUR EVERY ACTION, EVERY WORD SPOKEN AND TYPED

LIFE IS WHAT YOU FUCKING MAKE OF IT FAGGOT

I DONT FUCKING CARE IF BANDIT IS IN THE GAME OR NOT JUST GIVE ME FUCKING HEADSHOT GOD FUCKING DAMMIT HOPOO DONT PULL AWESOME FUCKING ANIMATIONS IN AND NOT USE THEM FUCK

>3v3 games of rock, paper, scissors is an amazing concept for a game

Attached: 1475274649432.png (680x814, 53K)

Nintendo’s gimmick this console is to force their own games to require Nintendo online.
This immediately devalues the future value of the game. Pokémon and MM2 are just the start.

I don't get mad at games anymore, I just don't have the energy for it.

Yeah I was stuck in gold for a long time even though my skills and teamwork were higher level. Kept getting paired with these pure cancer players that would try and ff after going 1 goal down and would talk shit the entire time. The amount of mentally ill people in this world is truly frightening.

Abuse of the word “literally” grew beyond a meme. The meme wasn’t clever or funny either... it’s just dumb.

>Someone rages at me in vidya, blames me for all their problems.
>Get them on the enemy team next time
>Absolutely fucking shitstomp them.
>They start raging in PMs
>Give them friendly replies and advice on how being a nicer person will help them in life.
>They get even angrier.
Immediate justice feels so good.

Attached: 1562276357253.gif (255x217, 26K)

I will never ever understand how CS can be an esports with so much RNG bullshit everywhere

I'm literally shaking right now. Take that back.