Why don't you tell me that vidya idea of yours user?

Why don't you tell me that vidya idea of yours user?

Attached: 1280.jpg (885x500, 111K)

3D furry dating sim with all types of waifurs

remake of classic but everyone is a black woman now

okay so you take harvest moon/rune factory
and you cross it with pokemon
you've got the turn based battles we all know and love, but they're not the main focus. the main focus is raising pokemon as farm animals. gathering wool from mareep and whatnot. maybe make a unique breeding mechanic so it can be a main part of the game as well
the village would include all the best pokegirls for you to marry of course

Attached: pokefarm_by_knockabiller_dc2gfi9.png (2466x1272, 1.06M)

based

bump

10/10 would buy

I would play the shit out of this user.

Creatively bankrupt dev simulator.

You play an incompetent imbecile of a developer looking for game ideas. At the end of the game you don't find one and jump out of a moving public transit bus.

Don't smoke in my house, you cunt.

A game where you play as a tiny slug merchant exploring and finding treasures (That are just regular 'ol stuff) in a post-apocalyptic Earth. He explores Earth so he can get lods of emone.

You have many tools to work with, from offensive weapons to upgrades for your suit and drones that help out with stuff

Attached: pikmin_2_family.png (350x339, 240K)

Osmosis Jones, the game (Single/multiplayer)

RTS set inside the human body, Various factions, (Human cells, neutral/hostile gut flora,, giant fucking tapeworms, etc.) Fight against foreign agents, bacteria, diseases. Lengthy campaign taking place across all of the body's interior. Final stages featuring cancer, flesh eating bacteria, plague, extreme radiation etc.

Bro I'm surprised there hasn't been a game about the inside of the body like that. Like imagine beating the shit out of cancer as a white blood cell.

I recall thinking of a game that takes place in dreams, and you play as a little fella in charge of waking people up. The person he's assigned to is a lucid dreamer who does all kinds of shit to fuck with you, and what happens during the days he's awake determines what happens during the dreams.
The lil' dream fella does come in handy a couple times, like waking him up during an exam or something
Maybe the final level and final boss is a coma. As a result from a car crash. The dream fella wakes him up from his coma.

my videogame idea is too much of a rip-off of Bomberman.

It probably has been thought up already, but idk if environment artists can make the game world of the human body not look samey as fuck. It'd have to be pretty cartoonish and on top of that it's an rts and those are dead anyway. It could make for a good third person rpg as well.

What's the gameplay loop in your game anyway, sounds like a VN

why'd you open this thread with a pic of the russian girl from the sopranos?

>What's the gameplay loop in your game anyway,
Probably either a platformer or a dungeon crawler/bullet hell. Something simple and cute for the most part.
Maybe some bosses could be nightmares or something I dunno.

I'm already playing that game user. Almost beat it

The going into dreams to wake people up part reminded me of Alundra.

Call of Duty 2 except wars that didnt get the amount of attention they deserve

You play as a slave to a beautiful lady

I don't blame Tony for doing it. She's pretty cute.