Tfw Sony is paying all these big media publications not to talk about this

>tfw Sony is paying all these big media publications not to talk about this

Attached: FA92ED1B-8ACF-4040-BEAC-59933B5722C1.jpg (1172x897, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469133861/#469138278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't have credit card

but was there a leak?

who cares

when it comes to security Sony are most definitely the most incompetent.

I use Paypal. Am I good?

Security and gameplay.

Attached: Dude Raider OnIce.webm (940x529, 2.53M)

I removed mine anyway just in case

Never used my CC on Sony products.

I don’t believe so? However if your account specifically got into by someone else then you’re fucked

>giving your credit card to snoy

>it's okay to pay $60 for online! at least they use their money to make a good servic-
LMAO

This, everyone learned their lesson on the PS3.

>tranny jannies will delete this

>Trusting Sony with your credit card after usercreditcarddata.txt

>games on sale on PSN store
>too lazy to go out to get money cards from store
>don't buy discs anymore because of faulty button
>tfw when I use my debit card to buy games
Am I in trouble?

Attached: 1544649440035.png (500x476, 72K)

This would be the third (3rd) time this has happened since the ps3 days.

You should avoid give information the most you can
With videogames you should buy the fucking prepaid cards

Is that hard to buy a card and have always 20 or 50 dollars that you will eventually waste through the year with sales?

I wanted to get the rest of the Kingdom Hearts games before the sale ended.

Never understood why they did a shit final boss like this for 3 and 4. 2's was decent and an actual challenge, then they just toss out this dumb shit.

Digital square enix sales are shit. Every time I see a digital sale for FF10, 12 and 15 is way much more expensive than a physical copy in stores. KH is usually the same

again ?. Holy shit will sony ever fix this sht ?

>This article is poorly presented. Firstly, for this story to be meaningful, your account must already have been compromised. If you have common sense and exercise good personal security this won't happen. Secondly, what the author describes as a "major exploit" is simply a convenience feature that allows purchases to be made without requiring the customer to input the Card Verification Value number from the back of the payment card. Many online stores offer the same option, including Amazon. Today the PlayStation Network provides a range of security measures that are optional, including two-factor verification and a PIN at checkout. Naturally, none of these measures will be effective if you chose not to enable them. The author then tries to bolster his case by pasting a bunch of random unauthorized account charges that demonstrate precisely nothing.

Literally a nothingburger, better start spamming your pedoshit visual novels getting rightfully censored again, OP.

you were already blown the fuck out earlier, ignored facts, and just kept being a phone posting nigger replying to yourself. your fat fingers give away your ability to use a touchscreen worth a damn.
the "exploit" of someone else making purchases is tied to the fact you have a credit card saved to the account. This is how all online purchases and store fronts work. Don't leave you card info saved on any account for any company and stop using pizza123 as your password. this is why you're a literal who website that not even kotaku will hire with such half assed clickbait
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469133861/#469138278

niggers