Why the fuck haven't you played Witcher 3 yet?

Why the fuck haven't you played Witcher 3 yet?

Attached: cheeky.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I've read the books, played 1 & 2 twice and I'm on my 6 or 7th playthrough of W3.

Attached: 1562221632106.jpg (1920x1080, 869K)

I swear I did!
I used to believe it was the best thing ever made but then I grew up and realized it was just my dick and balls talking. Game's okay, vastly overrated for sure.

I did but only playing 1 and 2 and not reading the books made all the characters geralt acts like he knows kill the game for me,

The gameplay just made me laugh so hard dude.

>read the books
Then you have absolutely no excuse to choose Nilfgaard ending over Radovid or Djikstra
Also your a legend, i've only played W3 once, then W1, W2 & W3 in consecutive playthrough.

>he never played W1

based. im thinking about doing my second playthrough but i scared it will eventually end, what should i do Yea Forumsros?

It honestly looks really fucking boring

Mod it out, try all the choices you didn't do on your first playthrough, different builds, there's a lot of stuff to explore

Waiting for the Switch version, now stop shaking my monkey tree.

i have though
loved it but i haven't played blood and wine yet because i got the ciri dies ending for the main story

After the sequel I decided that it wasn't worth my time. Boring, repetitive and lacks character

I don't like story driven games.

Attached: 1559425826443.webm (1920x1080, 501K)

Radovid was a dick near the end of the books. He was known as the cruel already. Emhyr isn't as bad as Radovid.

Wicher 3 is not Super Mario Sunshine, I mean honestly Shigeru Miyamoto is an absolute genious when it comes to character design, Super Mario Sunshine had 3 characters, with Mario and Luigi at the core of its charm, and Shigeru Miyamoto was responsible for making him shine as well. And even though it may look like there is nothing to say to this because I haven't played it yet, I can see why there would be fan theories that claim this as a better Mario game. Maybe, if you want to compare to Miyamoto, the plot would've been more in line with the game, for example, you want to go on a quest with Mario? Maybe, your favourite character is not Link? I mean, how can you compare something so different at the same time? I'll leave you to figure it out yourself, but anyway, here is a full list of differences, I recommend checking both games out.

Attached: mmmm.jpg (276x305, 77K)

i did, it's shit

>try out all the choices
Fuck off, I can't believe I got guilted into helping that Turncoat Traitor cunt Roche.
Words can not express the ecstatic feeling when in my next play-through Redania and The North under Dijkstra prospering.
I can never in my good concise allow Nilfgaard to win ever again, but nah overall that is a good choice though.

I have no interest in it

I've played it an enjoyed it, but never came close to finishing it.

It's too big a game.

I watched multiple playthroughs on youtube/twitch already

Looks like a movie that plays itself, perfect for 70 IQ brainlets like yourself

100% the reason i havent played a witcher game is because gerolt looks and sounds like an edgelord

>Then you have absolutely no excuse to choose Nilfgaard ending over Radovid or Djikstra
Djikstra is the proper choice, Roche let his blind patriotism get the best of him by bending over to Nilfgaard. I was never really fond of him in Witcher 2 but neither was I of Iorveth but I think Geralt would rather go with latter simply because he'd be closer to his friends.

Don't care for sequels.
Doesn't look that fun.
I only play together with my sis and looks like it will have many awkward scenes. Mass Effect left a scar

Played for 450hr.
Witcher 2 was better in pretty much every sense.

>let bro roche and rock hard ass ves to die
i cant do that user, none my heart or my dick will allow this

He goes with Zoltan and Dandelion to Henselts camp.

Eh I started the game up and was super lost, had all these powers that it abruptly gave me instructions for and then expected me to fully understand, lots of shit that was the consequence of it being the third game. It was hard to step into it. Also the weird third person camera made it hard for me to engross myself in the game.

I don't think I actually ever left the tutorial area. I killed the griffon and carried the head to El Spanish, maybe exited, but that was it. Wasn't really a fun game.

magics gone

explain

thisssss

Does he? I only remember Dandelion being there on Roche's path, it's been many years since I've played it, my bad.
Still, I think Geralt would rather help Zoltan's friends haha

I don't play shit games.

I don't like third person games

I watched a lets play with the superior Japanese dub instead.

Attached: 1380274468331.png (200x200, 43K)

I did and then I refunded it because it's overrated garbage

i want to but i just can't bring myself to finish witcher 1, playing through that game gives me deep depression
it's such a shame because i really enjoyed the books and im thinking of re-reading them
one day i will conquer witcher 1 and move onto play 2 and 3, just don't know when

Attached: 14933422999.png (2000x2000, 1.86M)

i played the first game for about 2 hours and got bored so just quit, then played the 3 game for 30 to 40 minutes and just got bored.

then i realised that this type of game is not for me.

Tywin or Joeffrey as ruler ?

Easy choice

Attached: 1503951661.png (399x300, 142K)

Just watch a lets play and skip through non story parts

Can I jump into this game without playing the first 2 or would that be a bad idea?

i am. just fucked yennifer on top of a unicorn

>main character is boring as fuck
>not interested in the 3D roasties
>combat is ass
>story and setting are just so bland no matter how much edginess they try to shove in there

I tried to put more hours into it but it's such a fucking chore. Anyone saying this game is great is a normalfag redditor with no taste or someone who just wants to fit in.

Attached: 1548937825925367.jpg (600x600, 42K)

You would have no idea what the fuck was going on because they literally just drop you into the world and you start doing menial tasks

If you don't like TW3 or you think it's too hard you are a lost cause brainlet with ADHD.

Attached: 1375481162967.gif (300x168, 659K)

reddit game

Its comfy

I did. Base game was confirmed bad as I expected, thought it was way worse than I thought. DLCs are good. What else is there to say? It's got shit combat, shit itemization, shit open world. It's all atmosphere, art style, and story.

It is. But if you get the GOTY you can start overleveled in the DLCs, and then go right into the main game and do the good side quests. The story of the main game is dogshit.

Attached: based cdpr.gif (1280x714, 1.09M)

So that confirms it's really fucking boring.

It's not even a sequel. They completely abandoned the story from W1/W2 and imported plots and characters from the very latest Witcher books (which are also the worst).

I'm not a trend-following plebbitor faggot

>witcher 1 vampires and the witch
>can rape them first and then kill them anyway
>witcher 3 succubus
>literally a SUCCUBUS, but you can't fuck her and can only let her go or kill her
Magic's really gone.

Attached: 1545488551266.png (236x378, 104K)

No. It's not. But its slower paced, kinda like all of the witcher games.

don't forget you can fuck a succubus in 2 as well

It depends what you find boring. It's not at all challenging, but the environments are gorgeous, and the story in the DLCs is good. If you're expecting an action game with good gameplay, it is boring, yes. You shouldn't play this game if you aren't at the very least capable of enjoying movie games like God of War.

That's kind of misleading. Witcher 1 is short, and Witcher 2 is super short, like 30 hours or so. Witcher 3 is fucking long and most of it is pointless walking and thrilling content like monster nests or playing detective to have some RNG fight with a monster. They seriously dropped the ball with 3.

Just because a game is short dosent mean it's not slow paced.

I wanna play NG+ but don't want to have to reforge all my grandmaster witcher gear

Because I didn't like the first two.

I mean, Witcher 2 is literally not slow paced. 1 wouldn't be either if not for that abysmal swamp.

>nyone saying this game is great is a normalfag redditor with no taste or someone who just wants to fit in.

Glad to see the pleb filter is in full force for the witcher.

「Fucking idiot actually went in!」

Exactly. If the dull premise wasn't enough, the love it gets from Reddit and other normalfags should be red flags.

Same

boring

I sorta paused on the Witcher 2, played something else. It's on my to-do list, but I probably won't get to it for years.

Played the main camapign 2.5 times
Played heart of stone 1.5 times
Played blood and wine 1 time

I’m tapped out.

What mod allows me to wear this proper knight armour from the genuine best order in the entire Witcher universe. (At least under based Siegfried of Denelse)

I usually go around wearing the other Order of the Flaming Rose armor from HoS however i'd prefer to wear the proper knight armor.

Attached: Order of the Flaming Rose Armor.png (642x720, 896K)

theres a pc mod that changes combat and potions to the point it feels like a completely different game

the correct way to experience the game is:
>first playthrough doing some secondary quests
>second playthrough NG+ death march with the DLCs, take your time and do any sidequest possible, play the DLCs when you're 2-3 levels behind the advised one

>press E to drop from a 50 cm ledge
yeah, no

Played it like 3 years ago.

weebs and bethesdacucks still salty about 2015

I don't know.
I have 30 hours on W1, 79 hours on W2 (finished both routes) but I didn't even watch videos of 3.
Everything I know about W3 is that everyone says that the combat is bad (I find it hard to believe) and saw a few webms showing the graphics.

I did. Great game.
Thinking of buying the Switch version too.

Finished everything in W3 yesterday actually. Took me 170 hours and it all happened in the span of 2 years. 80 of those hours happened within the 1st month. What I'm trying to say is that the game shouldn't have been so large, it gets tiresome unless played in short bursts.
I'm a huge witcher fanboy though so I pushed through and I'm glad I did since the expansions were great but I really think that they should've toned down the size of the game as the systems that support everything are just not interesting enough to explore for so long.
No matter what you do the game will still play similarly for everyone and it's not gonna be fun all the way to the end due to the repetition.
Still I understand why it's this way, had the devs gone completely off script and made geralt able to become a spellcaster or an archer or whatever it would've sucked ass.

I'm replaying Witcher 3 right now after dropping it 4 years ago, and I'm starting to remember why I dropped it.

The gameplay is simply just not good. Not just the combat but the exploration, quest design, RPG elements; Gwent is geniunely one of the few actually enjoyable gameplay aspects of the game. Even if it is pretty unbalanced.

If the game part was as good as the atmosphere, world and characters it geniunely would have been the 10/10 people say it is. Instead it's merely a video game that's good in spite of itself.

Attached: 1562106797626.png (715x827, 311K)

but I have
multiple times

Attached: 1535485690508.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

Geralt is fine the way he is but i agree. playing this game in short burst is the way to go, a friend of mine finally found time to play and he told me he found it such a drag that quests took 45 minutes each and that the game felt more like it was on rails toward the end

I like my dog, Yea Forums

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Did you find the secret ending yet?

Attached: 1504213704657.gif (392x236, 3.97M)

I didn't want to kill Detlaff damnit, that cunt deserved to die, trust no thots

Attached: 1553402159925.png (447x591, 408K)

Never seen this pasta before

I loved tw3 but I have no desire to ever play it again and that kinda bums me out

What the fuck are you on about? Is this pasta?

Haven't finished it yet, just haven't had the time.
But soon.

It's a fun game imo, but it's horrible for a replay
Gameplay isn't all that enjoyable, the story is most of what it has going for it

It's the same feeling I have with Morrowind, I played it for hundreds and hundreds if hours that I need amnesia to be able to play it again

I have a couple times and I’m currently replaying the trilogy

never post this ever again, thank you

Attached: when you hear some heresy.png (208x208, 49K)

>lvl 5
>walk around forest with a clenched butthole because of leshens
>30 levels later
>chug golden oriole and take on overleveled archgriffins

I played it all the way through and the DLCs, I want to play it again but I don’t have 300 hours to throw away on a story I already experienced.

Waiting for the switch release.

Attached: 1560282685225.png (614x472, 317K)

I tried the first game in the series and it was complete trash, are 2 & 3 any worse/better?

Not playing the first two huh

Cause i haven't played the other 2 either.

How do I get my Geralt to fuck Ciri?

I played it for like 50 hours, the open world was boring as fuck and the story advanced at a snail's pace.
1 and 2 were good fun but I could never finish 3.

Model swaps

>tfw i fucked up the romance options and got the threesome scene
The game left a bitter tatste in my mouth after that part, and i uninstalled it. Even though i know it was my fault for not paying attention to my answers.

Attached: 8657423.png (600x502, 124K)

I got mad about the downgrade and then never got around to it

but that is good, youll get ciri in toussaint then

I did for awhile on ps4 but I stopped long ago. Fixing to start it again once I get my new PC and finally experience how it was meant to be played.

played through it 3 years ago, i'm giving it a couple more years to seep further from my memory, same with bloodbourne and ds3

>He doesn't know

Attached: 018932.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

Anyone else go out of their way to fuck over Redania and Temeria
I always turn in the archer at the start of the game
I always fuck over shitbag peasants like the rat who burned the dwarfs hut
I always side with based Nilfgaarde
Fuck ‘da norf’

Attached: 57BEB507-D4F4-4230-B38F-A4C27262C31C.png (229x229, 130K)

same