Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1501944518739.jpg (951x707, 118K)

>its been 8ish years
>i still dont know what happened , and refuse to watch it
speedrunning is full of faggots

Chibi for being an autistic faggot

Is that asmongold?

Probably not the guy playing a game quickly

Chibi. Anyone who thinks Caveman was in the wrong is a dumb fuck.

caveman for being rude to /ourboy/ chibi

You, for making this thread.

everyone for taking part in a speedrunning event

You want a medal or something?

You missed out on a funny video. Good for you.

Why did he even come on the couch?

Has there been any good speedrun cringe in recent years? Back in the day I used to look forward to GDQs because there was bound to be some good speedcringe, but these days its just boring.

Chibi alone used to provide hit after hit.

who cares, literally everyone in that image is a fucking faggot and should kill itself

>Who was in the wrong here?
The guy in the mustache is a dick, if you watch him stream he has an elitist, shitty attitude toward speedrunning.

>Had the most comfy speedrun this SGDQ
Yeah sure

They shouldve just fought and settled it like men. Unfortunately, theres not a single pair of balls between everyone in that pic. Theres not even one ball.

Attached: 1441988579535.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Based

Attached: 1522536674991.png (1797x852, 211K)

HURR VIOLENCE GRUG PUNCH GROG
Shut the fuck up idiot. Real men settle their differences through philosophical debate.

Retard

This thread definitely had an interesting poststyle to it

I saw him at this year's gdq and honestly seemed like a different person from this video. Even his voice sounded different

fucking pussy cuck, i wish i could break your face right now, dont worry your time will come when it all collapses. i will hunt you weaklings.

Are we even sure it's the same guy?

Take your meds /x/

I like that post!

Everyone.
Speedruns are for the mentally ill.

>he recently made a 30 minute video talking about it, carefully attempting to explain every detail of his behavior
he is autistic btw

>t. bitches who never stood up for themselves and always ran to the teacher when they were being bullied
Dont even reply. I dont want your disgusting (you)s.

>caveman for being rude to /ourboy/
but he wasnt rude to YSG

>but yes you are correct

>8 ish years

>its been 5 years already

Attached: 1558417267947.png (295x300, 99K)

Post GDQutes

Attached: gamer flashes gamer sign.webm (730x640, 642K)

>caveman for being rude
he was fucking nice, a chad would have pimp slapped that cringy fag off the couch

>/ourboy/ chibi
no thanks reddit

it's just the cringiest cringe man
this little faggot in the striped jacket sitting next to the guy in the plaid pajamas just started fucking around like it was his house or some shit and kept bothering the guy in pajamas, who is speedrunning a game, constantly blathering and saying annoying shit

well plaid pajamas guy got fed up and said something very direct and hard to striped guy so he shut the fuck up real quick and then cried about it