What am i in for?

What am i in for?

Attached: poe.png (1200x630, 1.19M)

grinding, addiction, burnout, repeat the process at each league start

Hype trains every 3 months. Also, mediocre unfinished leagues every 3 months.

desync

braindead gameplay + grinding

3000+ hours of grinding.

it looks like ass, it can feel a little overwhelming until you understand the passive tree and currency system but that doesn't take long, the gameplay is fun for a bit until you hit endgame and just do the same thing over and over and burnout

>spending most of your time reading wiki;
>completely copying other's builds because it's literally impossible to make something decent if it's your first time playing this meme;
>no matter how powerful your character is, there's always some bullshit that can one shot you;
>no auction, you literally need to use a website to trade with other people, and trading in general is very inconvenient, especially if you're a beginner who has no idea who much everything costs.

A lot of fun for the first 20 levels, then a pretty sharp decline into frustration and annoyance. If you want to get into it seriously you will have to spend some money on some stuff, such as stash tabs, etc, but you can hold off on that until you're later along and past the honeymoon phase.

seething cyclone cuck

A game that isn't worth playing until the autistic devs are forced by their chinese owners to fix trading.

Decent lore.

Boredom.

carpal tunnel syndrome

It may be my 1k+ hours in the game, but the first 20 levels and everything until you begin to ramp into your main skill is the least fun time.

stock market/personal finance simulator in a ARPG skin.

your flesh belongs to kitava

Yeah I don't know what the fuck that guy is talking about with that. He is right that you do eventually feel pressed to spend money. If you're looking to get even a little into endgamey shit, highly recommend buying a currency tab, map tab, and a few premium tabs for sales.

It's definitely not a game for everyone, it requires a ton of knowledge to understand all the systems so you might feel overwhelmed for the first 50-100 hours or something. Pretty sure the game is a lot easier for newcomers now and there's lots of in-game text to explain a ton of shit, but even then it might be a lot of information to process. Honestly you can just forget about it, focus on killing shit and ignore the secondary mechanics and just learn the stuff at your own pace. Most of it isn't really that important until later on.

Also don't expect your first build to be any good, unless you read a guide or something, it's up to you.

First 20-30 levels are always the worst part when your build is still pretty barebones. They significantly increased the speed of the early game, but even then, it's still fairly slow to start a new character.

I had more fun with Grim Dawn, and that game has the dumbest, ugliest and most unfun dungeons ever.

Autism and failure if you try to play it blind. More autism and pretty much the best build variety in Diabloids if you survive.