Pirate game

>Pirate game
>It's free and yours forever

>Buy game
>Devs take away half your content with no warning

Why do people buy games, again?

Attached: GTA IV.png (1830x1180, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/"Seems like the rest of 4chan has turned against them."/page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=QB8C8awaBhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MUH TIPLAYER ONLINE

Drawings aren't children

Pedoera trannies OUT OUT OUT

What the fuck does rock music in a gta game have to do with pedophilia?

ANIME GAMES BAD
RAPING CHILDREN GOOD

Attached: 1515555082673.png (210x240, 6K)

>What the fuck does rock music in a gta game have to do with pedophilia?

Attached: 1562112946850.png (231x218, 9K)

>Devs take away half your content with no warning

I was unaware that GTA was a musical game and that a couple of songs equaled half the game's content. Also it isn't the devs, blame the cancerous music industry with their copyright and licensing bullshit.

this

When you look back it seems a miracle they even licensed music for such an R rated game. Wouldn't happen today.

This is why I don't buy Rockstar gamrs. They're rich af but too niggardly to keep paying for the music in their games. They'd rather Jew the players out of that content.

>there was no response to this

I'd care more if GTA 4 was actually good.

and people still say pirating games is bad

Attached: 1560003190010.jpg (976x658, 97K)

>Why do people buy games, again?
Because not everyone is a poorfag like you who must adhere to the "ebin pirate life" to cope with the fact he can't afford to pay 40 bucks for a game

What a bunch of sniggering niggardly naggers.

do they remove it from already installed games or just new installs?
If it was the former that would be ridiculously jewish

based lmao

>what is an update

>Because not everyone is a poorfag like you who must adhere to the "ebin pirate life" to cope with the fact he can't afford to pay 40 bucks for a game

Attached: 1562190490128.png (785x1000, 254K)

Wait, you lads don't have a physical copy? Just don't patch it.

Attached: 1442236009751.gif (774x690, 77K)

Not like any of these other studios who you cock gobble up would pay for it either

Attached: 1560827997136.jpg (1024x459, 40K)

It's pretty easy to just get the non-downgraded files and replace them, R* is still extremely gay though.

>buy game
>content stolen later
ahh so this is the power of being a buyfag

Attached: 1487538783252.png (120x120, 9K)

This is the human garbage that browses the board nowadays.

did they ever remove pic related song?

Attached: monkeys.png (824x713, 398K)

>say bad word
>money stolen

the state of online games

Attached: 1562244358612.png (640x626, 118K)

>buy car
>have car for several years
>one day car manufacturer breaks into your house
>says he's gonna "update" your car and starts removing random things from it
why is this legal?

Many modern cars are electronically controlled and remotely updated so they don't even need to break in, they can just release an update to disable the breaks and there's nothing you can do about it.

>some shitty music on the radio most people never listen to
>half the content of the game

Attached: 1541745759050.png (500x600, 10K)

Name another game that has had the licensed music patched out? None of the Saint's Row games did and they're as old as GTA IV. You're telling me they can pay for music rights and Rockstar can't? nigga pls

GTA V is so void of content that this might be true.

Saints Row developers and it's game are also dead. They're not making anywhere near the amount of money as Rockstar and their games. Of course the's label studios want an insane amount of royalty fees even after 11 years.

>IV
fixed that typo for you

My only guess is that they cheapened out or got scammed on the licensing, I can't think of any other game that removed licensed songs after a while.

The Saint's Row games are still for sale under a new publisher. It's odd to me that everyone but Rockstar can negotiate lifetime music licensing rights.

>every post san andreas Rockstar game
Fixed your typo

It's Rockstar being niggers is what it is. The PC market is an afterthought to them, you'll notice they don't patch the music out of the console versions, it's only PC that gets fucked over.

where do you guys even torrent from anymore? I haven't in years but might again with how utterly shit this industry has become

Nah, somebody wanted more money and they just patched out their music instead. That's the only logical explanation

Pirate bay, just like 10 years ago.

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

Attached: rin ava.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Attached: D9ouz22WwAAPtze.png (511x451, 79K)

Back to Era

Only brainlets pay for video games.

>muh /pol/

seems like that boogeyman is living rent free in your head

This HAS to be bait.

this but unironically

I wish Japanese games had an ounce of quality Red Dead Redemption 2 had. Maybe we'll be getting close there with the fact breath of the wild 2 is being inspired b it along with elden ring.

Saved

Red Dead Revolver was developed by Capcom before Rockstar bought the series

>buy game
>time passes
>music stolen

Yeah and rockstars now has bought a IP from a Japanese studio and turned it into something more successful than anything they've ever made

pedoera hates drawings, my dude

>I was unaware that GTA was a musical game
That's because you're a fucking zoomer. Having a well-curated soundtrack has always been a main feature of the GTA series.

Learn to read, nervous man.

The real bad guys here are the music industry for being such gigayids.
friendly reminder that Limewire had to be shut down because music companies sued them for more money than existed in the world economy at the time by calculating the amount of songs downloaded and claiming every one of those people would have bought an album instead of correctly assuming they'd just listen to something else for free instead.

holy fuck boys, I just realized Call From The Grave was on the GTA 4 soundtrack. Absolutely based Rockstar.

Kek. RIP Retrogaf, it was literally the better Neogaf clone but it just floundered and died.

During some semi-recent hurricane, Tesla did a software update that temporarily unlocked the full battery capacity, even if you hadn't paid for it

>gigayids
mfw

but muh bugfixes

Attached: tenor.gif (400x224, 1.85M)

Have you never played a gta before?

It might not be half the content but its half the experience

>gta fanboy calling others zoomers
In what fucking world do we live in

They keep breaking their AI too cause of regulations, which actually puts more people at risk cause it restricts the AI too much and it doesn't know what the fuck to do on actual roads

>everyone but Rockstar can negotiate lifetime music licensing rights.
because they are cheapskates

>boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/"Seems like the rest of 4chan has turned against them."/page/1/

>artificially downgrade the car you paid for to sell you DLC
>temporarily unlock the artificial DLC in a small area
>OMG SO BASED!

Attached: 1541507021630.png (632x756, 26K)

Its not like the artifically gimped battery weighs any less, either

>DLC is pre-downloaded

Mod it and put your own songs in you lazy nigger

What was /pol/ about those posts.

No go take a shower and look yourself at the mirror, cause that anime avatar doesn't look a single bit like you, mentally ill troglodyte.

Why yes, I posted your opinion next to a soijak image. Get owned

Attached: 5396347236_9d42398212_z.jpg (510x381, 25K)

>Rockstar removes bunch of songs from GTA Vice City
>Rockstar removes bunch of songs from GTA San Andreas
>Rockstar removes bunch of songs from GTA IV
>"Oh man, what a shitty thing to do. Can't wait for GTA V to come out"
>2025 - Rockstar removes bunch of songs from GTA V
>"Oh man, what a shitty thing to do. Can't wait for GTA VI to come out"

When will you faggots learn.

I really, really like the xbox tumor.

youtube.com/watch?v=QB8C8awaBhc

Attached: 1559254778100.jpg (400x400, 31K)

how do you know someone's a piratefag?
Don't worry, they'll tell you themselves

This is what, the third game they've done this so far? Weird how when it comes to GTA it's exceedingly better to hold onto the v1.0 release.

>"Update" breaks or removes content.
Ahh,I see that Rockstar truly respects and follows the way of Windows.

SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN, HE'S GETTING AWAY WITH OUR GAMES!

Unless some ebin movie trailer comes and makes the licenses harder, I don't see them being that expensive to re-license come on now