Doom eternal

I hope vega is doomguys sickkick.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557741896872.jpg (489x735, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvK7IipB7Vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Samuel Hayden DID NOTHING WRONG.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvK7IipB7Vs

he shouldn't have awakened master chief

>Samael is biblical name for Satan
>Samuel derives from the name slightly
>Sam Hayden
>S. Hayden
>Sayden
>Satan

oh my god.....

Attached: 1553456100851.gif (300x375, 2.12M)

I can't get over how shitty his armor looks in Doom and Doom Eternal. Just greeble my shit up and make it look as unattractive as possible, senpai.

Attached: concern.jpg (300x225, 14K)

can a robot be a satan?

I am excited for Doom Eternal but my fucking God, Bethesda really over did it with paid shills spamfucking Doom shit on every fucking board.

Doom 2 hell on earth (1994) still being played
Doom (2016) is already forgotten
Doom Eternal (2019?) is dead on arrival

Sure thing, buddy, keep reaching for that rainbow.

I thought it was referred to Sam Hyde

who?

He's more of a cyborg, isn't he? He used to be a regular human, but is a brain in a fancy marionette now.

It's a spirit in a box

I thought it was just his brain patterns in a robot.

Also reminder that Doctor, Samuel, and Hayden all have six letters.

"After the Argent Tower was constructed in 2127, Hayden was diagnosed with an incurable brain cancer and left with a few months to live. Hayden avoided his death by transferring parts of his brain into a 3-meter tall mechanical body.[2] It was implied that Hayden chose this form for his expeditions into Hell."

I know the why, I just think it's shitty and unfair.

fuck

Attached: 1437349950358.jpg (720x480, 51K)

Will I need to upgrade my PC to play Eternal? I was able to play 2016 DOOM pretty well at medium settings. If the game's supposed be able to run on the Switch, i'll be fine, yeah?

What happened so far in the past that you're responding to it now?

Who the fuck knows, just because they force fucked the game into a quake-looking port for the switch it doesn't mean the PC version is gonna run on your toaster. Maybe with some ini hacks or something.

sorry I had Yea Forums open in another tab

you have to remember that the switch version is probably gonna run at 30 fps on a relatively low resolution.