Zelda WON'T BE a playable character in BOTW 2 nor a companion throughout the game. FACE IT!

Zelda WON'T BE a playable character in BOTW 2 nor a companion throughout the game. FACE IT!

Attached: LoZ-art-The-Legend-of-Zelda-фэндомы-Princess-Zelda-5264045.png (811x1138, 1.71M)

Why not?

I highly doubt she'll be a companion. She'll get into some kind of captured state and Link will have to save her again. MAYBE playable if they make that capture state able to include Link and you play as Zelda to save him but then it would be weird. Imagine playing as Zelda and you're roaming around your kingdom and someone tells you that you have to pay for something? Or retrieve something for them to continue? Or that you can't pass this area cause whatever stupid reason that obviously wouldn't apply to royalty. She could, would, and should say "fuck you I'm the princess asshole" to every quest she could. It would be hard to make her playable

Attached: 1553523333074.jpg (811x929, 249K)

I personally don't see her as playable because she's not a fighter. Throughout the last game, she was fighting depression and borderline suicide the entire time. How the fuck are they going to justify her climbing mountains this time around?

She got the dick.

Just post ass or gay Link or whatever the fuck. We're only here for the lewds.

I don't give a fuck/
Ganondorf is hot and that's all that matters

I hope not. If they do playable Zelda than I hope it's just so they can keep the Sheikah Slate in the game, since Link is going to be using his spirit arm.

WHY WOULD ZELDA BE AHEAD OF LINK LINK IS LITERALLY A KNIGHT WITH THE SOLE JOB OF PROTECTING ZELDA WHAT THE FUCK

>when your mummified body has been used as a battery for Sheikah tech for the last several millennia

Attached: maybe I got one more badass spear in me.png (1112x645, 805K)

I bet you're right.

I have the feeling we'll only be with her during the intro, and after dorf waking up she'll be trapped/banished again.

She's mastered the Triforce's power (or can at least use it somewhat,) and she helped saved Hyrule. She doesn't need to hold onto the past anymore, so she can return to being naturally curious.

The virgin BotW Zelda
>useless
>incompetent
>does nothing but cry and fail, Link is literally her babysitter
>literally goes REEEEEE STOP REMINDING ME WHAT A USELESS FAILURE I AM BY BEING AROUND ME at Link in one flashback, because he can do everything while she can do nothing

The CHAD OoT Zelda
>Survives on her own with Ganon fucking everyone's shit up for SEVEN YEARS while Link is gone
>literally becomes a fucking NINJA in the process
>constantly helps Link in his quest
>actually helps him fight Ganon using MAGIC

The GIGACHAD Windwaker Zelda
>A fucking PIRATE CAPTAIN
>afraid of nothin
>helps you fight Ganon by LITERALLY BLASTING HIM WITH LIGHT ARROWS
>so proactive and helpful that she literally becomes a playable character in Spirit Tracks
>actually GRABS THE FUCKING MASTER SWORD TO HELP LINK SHOVE IT THROUGH THE FINAL BOSSES SKULL TOGETHER HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Eat shit BotW Zelda you useless fucking wench, the only thing you're good for is your fat ass.

Zelda will never not be the damsel in distress. Maybe one day they'll decide to change that convention but it sure as hell isn't happening in BoTW.

Squidward Sword Zelda is the best
>traveled the wild Hylian overworld alone
>got through the Skyview Temple alone
>traveled to Death Mountain on foot alone
>awoke her Goddess Powers without much effort unlike BOTW Zelda
>sealed herself in a big old crystal to stop Proto-Ganon from coming back
>is cute, pure and innocent, not for sexuals

>was essentially a glorified Phantom Ganon capable of creating his own Phantom Ganons

Makes me like him way more actually. I liked the "Ganon as a force of nature" thing but the lack of present-day story in BOTW made it feel wasted, and the entire Dark Beast Ganon segment was atrocious. The "Ganondorf is so butthurt he's been sealed and mummified in some half-living state that his butthurt manifested into a hybrid of malice and Sheikah tech" is much better.

Attached: calamity.png (500x366, 301K)

I feel like you're not giving BotW Zelda enough credit for fighting off Ganon for 100 years and not aging a day in the process.

At the very least she will be in a lot of cutscenes
They wouldn't cut her hair if not to make avoiding clipping easier

>giving credit to literal plot holes

Are you retarded? So if Zelda wants to look at something, she's supposed to stand behind Link and look through him?

maybe she'll use her magic to become sheik

quit saying butthurt. you're making me crack up

Attached: happycat.jpg (1048x1055, 547K)

Nah, she'll be a companion. I think the 2 person giant new animal is foreshadowing some sort of partner travel system.

It's not a plot hole. She mastered the power in her when Link was out for the count, and then sealed herself and the Calamity inside Hyrule Castle so she can fend him off for 100 years.
Granted, this sudden dose of power came a little too late for the entirety of the rest of Hyrule, which makes still makes her a virgin princess compared to her Chad ancestors

Not to mention they completly fucked the translation of the dark beast ganon explanation