Haha, fuck nazis, am i right?

haha, fuck nazis, am i right?

Attached: 91fR0oBKxbL.jpg (1939x2560, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvc26Sejo-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first game's cover for comparison. Can't have this anymore cause it empowers le nazis.

Attached: 815BXftPIJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1192x1500, 168K)

yawn

bumpp

na fuck burgers

> too afraid to put zieg runes on a helmet
Still gets them, huh?

stay triggered mutt

I'm sure this is going to be a great thread.

Also: fuck niggers, fuck kikes and fuck jannies.

Attached: 1561523284425.jpg (644x644, 67K)

Nice bump on your own bait thread. Fuck off.

seething

as somebody who personally identifies as a Nazi himself this is very triggering maybe include a warning next time?

WOW I'M MISUNDERSTOOD AND NO ONE LIKES ME
THE NAZIS AREN'T LIKED, MAYBE THEY'RE JUST LIKE MEEEEEE

They killed Wolf IP after perfect reboot. That is like sinking Tortanic. Now i hate Blasko more than any other game character.

well at least they showed drumpf!

I'm not a Nazi, but don't you think the Jews are going too far in discrediting honest Nazis in media? We have feelings too.

But i bet they hated plebeians like you too

Attached: EFAA9A65-C3E7-4E43-93AF-0E7D911D9095.gif (346x199, 1.19M)

The first game (in the reboot) was based. 2 was hilariously bad

KILLAN NAZIS
>wouldn’t want to include any swastikas

Attached: 210CB862-CEB2-4192-A5E7-BCB9A5B643E0.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

fuck culture in general for always saying NAHTZEES and not germans
it was fucking germans not some space nazis who suddenly appeared

Thats because nowhere in the game are they nazis, they never go into why the germans were nazis, or are even honest about who they were, these are just cartoon characters with leather on. Its an easy cop out because everyone knows what a nazi looks like so movies and games using nazis never have to fill out any backstory or world building. Nazis were cool enemies in Indiana jones but that was the 80’s and the fact that we’re still doing it only worse in 2020 just screams jewish programming. Unironically raising the ghost of hitler when the programme is eventually rejected by the subconscious of truth. The jews yet again create their own demise. Don’t forget hitler was created by god to punish the jews for abandoning their faith for the allure of power through marxism in the first place.

Attached: 143303B3-23DF-40FF-ACEF-D97E48237DAA.gif (225x534, 21K)

But truth always beats power, remember that jannie when you wipe this thread, all things in this universe are balanced, and your acts of censorship will only cause the fire to rise

Attached: 128D3DF9-16EB-48D6-AEDA-151FA62C4C12.gif (200x147, 2.32M)

and they fulfilled the evil nazi fantasy perfectly in the first game of the reboot. nazis were a mighty and threatening opponent to fight against. but they took a complete change of course with the second game as portraying nazis as powerful would now have the wrong implications or something.

>nazi is an average guy who was conscripted into a war
>movies treat them like they're anti-social individuals
Why?

And at that by the time the second game rolls around your really nothing more than a terrorist, the wars over, American society is carrying on, you can only assume under those masks are Americans trying to get by working as police before you stab their throats and explode their towns, either the devs hate america and see the nazis as a representation of american values or they cant even see the irony of their shitty writing that makes the player character the bad guy

Attached: 65B96E52-7FE5-4DC3-881B-E0F6501424F8.jpg (1122x748, 191K)

Yes, fuck nazis.

Attached: 1526838569460.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

Now that i think of it the second game is all about murdering people you’ve never met or have wronged you in anyway, but just because of the uniform they wear fuck their society and murdering them in cold blood is ok, it’s actually a game about murdering Americans for their political beliefs. In America today millions viable human of babys are murdered but does that make it ok for me to start killing cops?

Attached: 65C65928-C053-4CD0-9513-5DFD39521514.jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

bumpp

Are you seriously trying to defend nazis?

Fetuses aren't babies.

i could do that too, but right now I'm only arguing against the decisions behind TNC

>when the point you're making proves itself right on its own

Violent niggers at it again.

Wait a minute. Do you want to tell me they were bad guys? How?

Anti jewish
Anti communist
Anti trans
Badass technology and uniforms
Too bad they consider meth cure. That was Hilter biggest mistake.

>Women aren’t people

You’re literally only saying that because you’re anonymous. You’re too much of a pussy to express that belief in public

At this point in Wolfenstein's future your just a Terrorist killing a generation of people born after post German victory of WW2. Nobody alive and in charge is responsible or even know of the six gorillion killed Rosenbergs, Goldmans, Soros' and Rothschilds.

Attached: 1561532534350.jpg (870x777, 112K)

you go to a camp in the 2nd game

> party line good
> deviants bad

Do they import jews and homos in the alternative 60's?

They only did that becayse they humanized Nazi's too much in the first game. Well almost becaise it was unreaistic and pretty cringy having KKK walking around because they hated Nazi's and viewed then as unamerican.

>Women are people

>Developer(s): MachineGames
>MachineGames is a Swedish video game developer based in Uppsala
THANK YOU CAPTAIN SWEDEN

Attached: 1539043945732.png (467x264, 38K)

Why does this series make Communists look like heroes despite that ideology factually responsible for more deaths than every illness and war in human history combined.

Attached: 760.png (500x481, 270K)

>nu-wolf
>perfect reboot
RTCW still holds that honor nearly 20 later.

Got the old blood game and yet to play so thats on my backlog.

is it worth getting the new colossus if i enjoyed the new order?

If you like shirtless pregnant women dual wielding lmg's or fat blonde german lady getting fucked by niggers nu-colossus is juat for you!

When are western people going to get rid of these vernin already? There's a pretty big reason and pattern to why the Small Hats have been thrown out of 104 countries and it isn't the propaganda
>W-W-WE ONLY BELIEVE IN ONE GOD :^(

Attached: 1555651965519.png (498x751, 284K)

says the Nazi lol

No. That game sucks at everything.

the nazis did nothing wrong
i hope niggers kill your grandfathers

What exactly happened that ruined nazi killing in vidya? They used to be the prime vidya antagonists but now any time it's done it's cringe as fuck. Why?

Well, yes, fuck them. Are you some Nazi lover?

>Why?
Because now everyone who is not a turboleftist is a nazi. A gay Asian independent reporter who wrote about Antifa? Nazi who deserves to be punched. You get good boy points for celebrating that he was beaten up, that a nazi was beaten up, so 'real nazis' have gone from being great villains to whatever they are now in games.

It's almost getting there user, isn't this post ally victory world fantastic being so diverse and inclusive?

Attached: 1561833627295.jpg (743x910, 82K)

Because it's done as propaganda instead of being wartime. Wolfenstein is a fucking joke that's obviously libshit swedecuck wankfest instead of being something appropriate like World At War or that one game where you jump out of planes.

Man those Brits must feel so good they aren't speaking German and are free to arrest their own people for mean tweets instead of being a self ruling, ethnically hemogenous british vassal nation!

Attached: 1561834634203m.jpg (1024x490, 70K)

>Mah dooter has a nigger exhusband a mongrel dooter but at least she didn't marry a f-freaking natzee! rule britannia!

>took the greatest and most american video game series of all time
>made it communist propaganda
>diversified bj
>50% political cutscenes interspersed with potty humor
>other 50% godawful cramped level design
>sells like shit
>"this is the nazis' fault"
>double down with lolsorandum co-op shooter

god just end it

Attached: 1528970724754.jpg (672x777, 35K)

Still can't believe they turned this series into a cringe-cinema simulator. After Old Blood, I was so hopeful.

>Shirtless pregnant women dual-wielding lmgs
Are you being silly, or that actually a thing in the game? Because I'm down with that if it is.

>FUCK, NAZIS *WINK WINK* (BY NAZIS WE MEAN MODERN DAY REPUBLICANS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL NAZIS) *WINK WINK*

Attached: 1555033141422.jpg (317x256, 14K)

they would also hate retards who get in flamewars about video games online

Because the Communism practiced by the American people is different from the Communism practiced by Stalin. One was intended to be a means toward better workers rights, the other was a means for power and domination.
And at the end of the day, an American is an American, and they all needed to rise up against the Nazi's.

no, just alt-right weenies like you

>>diversified bj
His last name has always been Blazkowicz...

Communists were backed by Jews.

>le difference
You know that War that killed 1.5 million people majority of which were villigers whose grainerys were (((re-distributed))) to the communists while they starved through Russian Winter? And this was with good boy dindu nuffin Lenin and not Stalin. Communism is shit and evil and you faggots will never convince the majority no matter how much you lie and sugarcoat it.

Ideology's reflect the people who practice them. Capitalism, Communism, Facism, Pacifism, in a perfect world they would all work. It's the corruption of man that spoils them.
Capitalism is the accepted default because it makes people feel as if their rights are respected, and their free will protected. yet neither are true, due to the corruption of man.

To be fair, I don't think they'll mind when someone offers to fuck them if all the preferences involved align with all the genitals involved.

I played old blood and new order and only kinda enjoyed them. I want less space guns and more thompsons and garands with some bros
youtube.com/watch?v=kvc26Sejo-M
Something like this coop would be neaaaaat. A fuckton of missions and random join in take over for the AI. Play as Russians, Germans, Brits, Americans, French, Africans[/spoiler, etc. Fun

>tfw I'm a little Jew-german faggot twink that likes to wear an Iron Cross necklace
Holy shit bros, I'm a nazi!?!

Attached: 1560874655175.jpg (1024x1024, 251K)

Yeah, he was Polish.

thank you for proving my point.

>They only did that becayse they humanized Nazi's too much in the first game.
i don't think so. got examples of such occasions? i'd say they're, in a way, quite neutral about nazis. nazis are portrayed as such stereotypical evil that you can't really see any serious real-world-applicable message in it.

Republifats are worse than nazis though. Actively contributing to and deny climate change will cause far worse problems than some nerd SS officer ever did.

>missing the point
Its ok maybe youll get it one day, timmy.

Time like this, remind me of post like this.
Fuck this clown world.

Attached: he tried to warn you.png (1351x318, 52K)

Careful. Or they will delete your post like thed did to me. You could hurt some antifag feelings.

ITT

Attached: 15593058358020.png (759x560, 391K)

And then he found a $100 bill in the jacket his grandpa left him.

Atheists getting so butthurt over the fedora meme that they passed it on to their perceived opposition will never not be funny.

t....

Attached: 1555869781804.jpg (1024x737, 80K)

No, but you're probably Right-sing...
Which, in the leftist eyes, makes you a LITERAL NATHZEE

Fuck, Natsoc officers are so goddamn hot. They look so motherfucking villainous in those sick black uniforms and hats. I wish I was born in Germany during WW2 so I could get bullied by a hot aryan guy for being a fag.

Why are glowniggers so bad at trying to fit in here?

Or they already used that cover once.

It's not like the reversible evokes the exact same image.

Attached: 435552-wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus-xbox-one-inside-cover.jpg (800x442, 67K)

>having a child ends your genetic line somehow

Why the fuck would they be butthurt when it's Christcucks being rammed up the ass by priests

Mehmet or Mohammed last name is a pretty big genetic line ender to me.

does it? the game sorta hints that the people you're working with are pretty unhinged themselves.

Wish I was joking.

Attached: 1293381593816.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

I dunno bro horseshoe theory is right and commies and nazis are basically the same

The mothers part of the dna it inherits doesn't somehow get assimilated by muhammad cells

Using Nazis as villains in exploitation genre fiction only keeps their image alive and does nothing to actually combat them.

I don't I'd be considered right wing, but I'm a Prussiaboo so I'm damned in their eyes anyway.

Old-vidya Nazis were designed to look cool and menacing, plus they had magic powers and/or super robots. Fighting a completely over the top army of super evil as a jacked, one-liner spewing hero guy was sick as fuck.
Nu-vidya Nazis are designed to be lame and dorky, they're often shown as being incompetent and stupid. And the hero is usually a cuck. A cuck fighting a bunch of idiot losers isn't cool at all.

Think about this: would Transformers had gotten as popular as it did if the Decepticons weren't awesome?

Remember that today you should remember what your ancestors did fighting against evil and do the same against fascists today.

Attached: 1562253420718.png (593x663, 537K)

>is like me?
>den is gud
>no like me?
>den is bad! me smash!

What theory?

Does the game hurt your feeling little Cletus?

If you have it with diferent race, it does. Learn something about geneticist.

>Nazi killing series keeps killing Nazis
>right wing is acting surprised

you literally only think this because you've been conditioned to like and defend nazis on Yea Forums.

Unironically based
Fuck nazis

>Why does this series make Communists look like heroes

>Horton is literally the one communist in the game, if not the entire series
>BJ calls him an annoying cowardly faggot that hurt the war effort right after BJ risked his new body infiltrating yet another death camp just to free all the New Orleans prisoners
>doesn't really do much besides make moonshine once he's joined up

That's hardly what I'd call a heroic portrayal.

Attached: 1424256906926.png (726x461, 23K)

I have zero issues with fucking nazis.

Attached: 1535425345647.jpg (919x919, 100K)

Yeah you're right, fighting super zombie helicopter Hitler in Bionic Commando was fucking gay. At last I truly see.

>tfw no nazi gf to fuck some brains into

Attached: 213231.png (320x240, 55K)

fuckin neat, are there any streams of them?

I remember my ancestors fought commies.

Attached: 1561712060386.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I'm glad you asked allow me to elborate. I want a handsome uniformed blond aryan god in his perfectly tailored, black, intimidating uniform to strip me half naked, cuff me to a chair, and grill me about my Jewish heritage for hours while threatened to have me executed. I want to be terrorized by an evil Nazi war criminal, sexually.

'cos you're buttmad that not nobody conforms to your /pol/ theories. The game's sold perfectly fine and recieved good reviews.

Maybe the government can finally use this as an excuse to use military force on activists.
Letting civilians into politics has always been a massive mistake.

I want to lick that pale tummy.

they were pretty edgy and offbeat indeed

Attached: scheiße.jpg (530x389, 39K)

Sold fine. Not well or good like Old Blood or New Order. That is why new game is cheap spinoff.