What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: egoraptor.png (670x714, 920K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtRz7Atzzco
youtube.com/watch?v=scOWoUruKCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He sold out.

He got in early, but he couldn't keep up.

California swallowed him up. Surrounded by the absolute basedboys that are the youth over there. He's still based as fuck and holds his own as an individual but when you've got jews and purple haired faggots around you 24/7 and as your employees, you're going to end up the way he did.

He made some autistic people butthurt when he made fun of some really bad Sonic and Zelda games.

Jon left.

I don't know but FUCK Spotify for thinking under any circumstance I would EVER want to listen to ANY Starbomb song.

Attached: 15564973223138135.gif (444x250, 3.1M)

It's absolutely dreadful music that people on the internet posture liking just because it mentions things they like.

I don't KNOW what you're going ON about I think STARBOMB is a pretty COOL band MYSELF.

he doesn't think it's okay to say nigger anymore even though he used to say it daily just 10 years ago

The truth is Arin's a businessman at heart, and he's been happy to neuter his channel over the years just for the shekels.

And that's fine, I admire someone who goes from being some hick working at Blockbuster and Disneyland to owning a channel employing like 20+ people, but it's hard coming to terms with the fact that he doesn't really give a shit about the quality of his content.

He grew up and had sex. You'll understand when you...oh wait, no you won't.

>Sonic and Zelda

Oh god, those are the most autistic fanbases of all!

Keep up with what? GG is still a successful venture.

Sonic goes without saying but is Zelda known for being particularly autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=xtRz7Atzzco

I know people change when they get older, but it's crazy to think that this is the same guy.

Pokemon is up there. Just Nintendo in general, really.

His content on Newgrounds was considered high quality, but that was when no one was doing it. In 2019 his work is shit tier compared to what others do.

Suzy cheated on him

I don't understand. Why would Trevor Moore grow a mustache? He looked better without it.

The thing that destroyed him is the youtube algorithm killing animation as a viable business endeavor. Why would he spend months of hard work making 2 minute animated skits when he can pump out hours of content every week at a low effort and make a killing. Youtube heavily incentives this kind of shit. Not to defend him, because game grumps is truly shit, but i can see why he made the jump.

no, jon slapped suzy and thats why he had to leave

The man went mad with power.... social media power.... more and more he was setting the tone that would devolve his personality into nothing but animator humor and freaky sex parties, not the kind you would like. He lost track of who he was, and anyone who showed a difference of opinion were cast out and replaced by their polar opposite. He wanted to live the high life when he already had it to begin with.

Hi Arin

He turned 30. Video games are for children and people over 30 are only relevant to nostalgiafags.

Damn, this is actually sad to watch. He was like a legit cool dude, funny, charismatic, genuine... now he's like a soulless husk of his former self, a charade put on to entertain people.

I-I don't want to turn 30 user...

Attached: 1340088148242.jpg (420x500, 108K)

>5 million subscribers
>200000 views on average
>successful

Honestly i dont think anything really went wrong. sure he does not do animations but i think that was the smartest move he could have ever done considering what youtube became for animators.

Im happy with what he is doing GG is ok not all the lets plays are great but are great stuff to put in the background when doing something, Danny is just awesome so im glad he also gained more success due to GG.

People will always hate arin for one reason or another, but seeing what other popular gamer youtubers i followed have done (projared, jewwario, and others) im glad he is still there working that shitty algorithm.

He had sex.

Yes, I, Arin from game grumps visits Yea Forums. How does that make you less of an incel?

It sounds like sex is an awful thing considering it changed him for the worst.

this.

he's only hated on boards filled with sonic weirdos and other autists. he's still doing just fine.

it has more to do retention rate. a short 1 minute video that has 5 million views is not as good as a bunch of 10 minute videos that keep the viewer in the website viewing ads.

It is hysterical comparing the production value of Arin's work and Jon's.

Only incels see "no longer uses racism for cheap jokes" as anything other than a sign of maturity. It was funny in middle school and it's still funny to you? clearly you've stagnated and haven't grown since the original video was made. Sad.

Because I'm not an incel, and I'm living your dream of having a life in Japan and banging hot Asian girls.

You might be more successful than me, but you're certainly not happier, chained to your groupies in Commiefornia and your fat Alien wife, while the best you can have are occasional solitary escapes to Tokyo, to dream about the life you could, but will never have, before going back to the life and job you have so much because you gave up on yourself.

I'm not talking about his sense of humor, I'm talking about the person he was versus the person he is now.

yeah i agree, a lot of stuff i like din the past i kind of aged out of and realized it wasn't really as funny as i thought.

He wasn't funny then, and he isn't funny now. But at least he was a likable person then.

The jokes in GG are infantile, so I think "no racisms" has more to do with their politics.

who are you yelling at? this just seems like you are salty for some reason.

>the virgin Egoraptor
>vs the chad Stamper
youtube.com/watch?v=scOWoUruKCY

>yelling
Eh?

The best episodes of Game Grumps were early Jon and early Dan, when it was two dudes who didn't really know each other that well, but got on great. They just shot the shit playing classic games, sharing stories about themselves. In the later episodes for both of them you could tell it was getting old.

well we know a lot more about him now than we did back then so maybe we only liked the small amounts we knew. to me he hasnt changed much other than like other said growing up

I, Arin from game grumps, would like to remind you that your schizophrenic delusions are not reality. Asian women would sooner kill themselves than touch you.

Someone who makes money being likeable and playing video games as opposed to someone who makes racists jokes from easy laughs from children? I don't see the degeneration. You simply haven't grown up. and you never will.

Seeing racism as a political discussion instead of something to be unilaterally dismissed is the same brand of retardation that made hitler think he could invade russia without taking Stalin's dick. Foolishness of the highest regard.

it just seems weird to be replying so angrily to him like it was really arin, its weird

Nah, everone changes growing up, and you can see the depression seep out of him, Hell, you can even pinpoint the moments in Game Grumps where he went from genuinely funny and cool guy, to someone phoning it in for a paycheck. Dude hates his life, but he's got so many people depending on him now, he can't quit.