How would you react?

How would you react?

Attached: 20190704_014549.png (520x498, 194K)

Yeah it can.

Yes.

Yeah. I hope you are able to enjoy the benefits when it comes to console as well. I like it a lot, and think you will, too.

no but it still shits on consoles.

yeah. Not at 1440p max settings in some games however, which is my priority, Also consoles arent really reaching 120fps.

Yes it can

Attached: 2019-03-19_01-22-54.png (794x566, 725K)

>I spent $1500+ to play a children's hobby at 120 fps!!!!
Literally basednions. I bought a 2k guitsr recently. I wont need to upgrade in 5 years lmao.

I dont care unless the framerate drops to unplayable levels.

Nice false flag dude.

>$1500
You're shit at budgeting a build.

i don't have a PC and i play on console. consoles fucking suck and I can't wait to build my PC. there's nothing to play on these pieces of shit and the userbase is made up of minorities and children neither of which give a shit whether a game is in 120 fps or 20 fps. fuck consoles

>He thinks $1500 is a lot of money
I have trading cards worth more than that.

I think next gen is when PC gaming becomes a relic only for "hardcore" gamers. Eventually zoomers will take over and everything will be a streaming service like that Google bullshit. If the ps5 can do all that's proposed it can do then I don't see a reason to own a PC beyond mods and using a keyboard and mouse. And piratefags of course. Its dying though. Less and less people give a fuck about building a pc.

pokemon or steam?

There's no point to running 120fps if your monitor is 60hz you dumb shit.

I wonder how many consolefags will brag about their 120 fps when their tvs only output 60hz

Attached: s-l300.jpg (223x300, 12K)

>120? Try 144.

Attached: 1492525045496.jpg (300x300, 31K)

all of them

Who said I think it's a lot of money? To own a "battlestation" yeah it's kinda lot of money for something so childish. And of course you own trading cards. A fucking grown man with what I'm guessing is pokemon or magic the gathering trading cards. How sad. At least make it respectable and own baseball cards. Then again, this is 2019. Year of the incel.

yes

Baseball cards are just as pointless, dummy.

I bet it will blow their consolepoor minds to see 60 fps and they'll yell at PC owners about how smooth "120fps" looks when we've had 60 as a standard for literal years

Attached: Capture.jpg (685x498, 48K)

Its respectable at least in society. Most people would find it normal to collect baseball cards and pathetic to collect magic or pokemon cards past age 7.

this is the opposite of the truth. PC gaming was considered niche 10-15 years ago when n64 and ps2 were booming and then the ps3 360 era. now everyone agrees xbox one is pointless, the switch is for kids and virgins, and the ps4 is for moviegames and bloodborne. everything else is PC. even fighting games are slowly but surely transitioning to PC. leave your bubble retard, PC gaming is bigger than it has ever been

Magic.

Attached: file.png (672x936, 1.58M)

The amount of zoomers and millenials who identify with video games and pokemon > the amount of zoomers and millenials who identify with fucking baseball

He's just baiting user. Probably made this shitposting thread too. Dont reply to him

Uh huh and explain to me again why red dead 2 looks better than ANYTHING on the PC minus 15+ texture packs? Oh wait, its not on the PC. Guess you wouldn't know:^]

>I wont need to upgrade in 5 years lmao.
haha yeah dont forget to buy the PS5 Pro Super Special Deluxe Edition though, don't want to be left behind with your standard PS5