*exclusive on epic store*

*exclusive on epic store*

Attached: ff7-remake-blog.jpg (890x606, 112K)

they will give you an option on this remake to revive her

Square Enix sure will give epic exclusivity on pc for a few hundreds of thousands of dollars.

>EGS-exclusive
lol nah
If that shit happens I'm getting it on PS4/5

Attached: cute.png (2100x816, 1.46M)

Why is she so fucking HOT

Why do you idiots care what game store it's from, you're just going to pirate it anyway.

sony are not indie devs who think alienating your entire market for an up front flat sum is a good long term strategy

We'll never see it. Episode 1, although it will sell great, will be heavily critiqued for being only 10-13 hours long, which will impact squeenix's reputation. They'll rush out episode 2 after having changed the dev team again, which will only cover up to Nibelheim, revealing they completely cut the overworld map. Squeenix will go under before episode 3 is ever in development. Yuffie and Cid will never be seen, Vincent appearing only at the end of ep2.

Screencap this.

cash shop only

I don't know you incel, don't call me hot like that.

Attached: 1560992160927.jpg (1311x984, 126K)

I want Cloud to fuck Aerith

>implying I have any interest in this game
Square Enix hasn't made a good game in well over a decade now. And seeing as how god fucking awful their writing has been since IX I'm sure as fuck not going to sit through their garbage combat system to see how they raped XII's story.

ff7 remake isn't being made by the same studio as KH3 or FFXV

you want Cloud to cuck you?

This.

Attached: images (29).jpg (554x554, 49K)

He's not Zack.

Why is Aerith so fucking CUTE

Anyone who thinks that either doesn't know shit about FFVII or erroneously thinks SE doesn't know shit about FFVII.
It's not gonna happen.

What makes you think that modern SE knows shit about FFVII?

I don't think Square can afford that kind of bad press about the game, no matter the paycheck and Unreal lisence discount Epic would offer. The entire brand of Final Fantasy and Square's reputation is on the line here, they might not care as much about the degradation in quality of recent numbered titles, but FFVII is a sacred cow.

Everything we've seen from the Remake is extremely accurate except for small costume changes on Barret, Aerith, and Tifa.
Cloud is acting like an ex soldier asshole. Barret is gung ho about Avalanche. Jessie is both cute and thirsty for that Cloud D. The extra story scene with Cloud and Tifa only enhanced an aspect of what we already know about her.
This game may suck, but I don't think it will be because SE fucked up their understanding of the original.

Oh yeah, like that full blown Sephiroth illusion in Midgar streets? I sure remember that being in FFVII.

I sure do remember Cloud losing his shit frequently, yes.
If you're gonna freak out about seeing Sephiroth before Kalm, have at it. I think Cloud hallucinating or being manipulated by Sephiroth is completely in line with what was going on in the original.

>Now that she is alive again there is no one to lead the life stream to stop meteor
>It falls and kills everyone
>original post credit final scene had those red 13 pups looking down on the ruins of midgar covered with plant life
>new post credit scene just shows a massive crater with not a speck of life anywhere because the entire planet died all so some waifu fag could save his cunny sack

She was designed to satisfy men.

whatever I'll probly end up pirating it anyway. i'm already gonna have to fix tifa with mods.

Attached: FF7RE tifa.png (931x888, 513K)

>sacred cow
>but released multiple ps1-tier remakes of FFVII

What did user mean by this?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 44K)

I want to nibble her neck and kiss it.

He never had full blown hallucinations however, no matter how you'd like to trivialize it. Every time Sephiroth was on screen for most the game it was Jenova shape shifting. This already breaks the rules hard and makes Cloud look even crazier.

Also, Jenova was still captive in Shinra HQ while they were in Midgar. They escape the city right after leaving the HQ and sector 7 getting fucked. No reason Sephiroth would appear long before that.

>breaks rules
What fucking rules?
I think the hallucination is accurate enough to what was happening in the original that it doesn't bother me. I think hasn't forgotten what was compelling about FFVII, and this scene does not change my feeling.

Just pirate it. Ol' Sweeney would have already paid for your copy if he buys exclusivity.

Sephiroth would manifest as a hidden lingering memory of clouds right?
in FF7 the hallucinations are pretty vague right? looks like they just made sephiroth embody one of them in this case.

No it doesn't. Jenova haunts him with Sephiroth's image, and he feels the reunion in his mind, but he never hallucinates the guy. What game did you play?

They're pretty vague because they don't happen. The reunion is just something that draws him uncounciously to Sephiroth, while he believes he's going after the black materia/aertih/whatever. The only image of the man is Jenova's body shape shifting.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this. I'm not saying he specifically hallucinated Sephiroth, I'm saying that given his vague headache/seizure /fainting shit, his manipulation, and the pull from reunion displayed in the original the hallucination in the remake is fine to me. Just like the changes I previously mentioned are fine to me.
This isn't going to be a 1 to 1 remake, but from what we've seen I think it things right rather than wrong. That was my entire point originally, that SE still understands FFVII and because of that Aerith isn't going to be revived. They've flat out said in interviews regarding the Compilation it wasn't ever happening, and I don't think that's changing.