Be honest, would you live here?

Attached: 1554511089309.png (800x600, 745K)

No? Are you retarded?

Ye. At least until CJ fucks errythang up

Nope, I would rather live in a high rise apartment in San Fierro.

It's basically like where I live now.
Mold growing on the front porch, roof leaks, cockroaches, carpenter ants, floor dipping in one spot, knob & tube wiring, no insulation, half the windows don't stay up on their own, lead paint in certain spots, oil burner sometimes just doesn't work, gets way too hot in the summer with no real airflow, freezing in winter.

I'd rather have a big comfy plot of land in Blaine County

>freezing in winter.
LA is usually around the 50s-upper 40s in winter weather.

It was kinda weird to see that all these ghetto gajgbangers seemed to have their own house. You'd expect people like them to live in some run down apartment complex.

their parents have jobs

>would you live around violent nigger gangs
of course

Based

LA has a ton of shitty single-level detached homes with barred windows in the types of neighborhoods CJ is from

CJs house had two floors, though.

I already have. It has pros and cons. Mostly cons but hey.

Attached: implying_i_havent_already.jpg (1838x897, 277K)

gangbanging money?

or there parents/family weren't degenerates so they could buy a home.

This was before before property values suddenly jumped astronomical numbers. Back then you could feasibly afford a 2BR shack in the LA city limits with your dirty gangbanger drug money.

>LA is usually around the 50s-upper 40s in winter weather.

Below 50 is enough to cause hypothermia. It's not going to hit that in doors, but it's not going to be comfortable either.

No? It's filled with niggers.

yes, but only if i can be in cj's gang and go with him all the way to las venturas

As a white guy? Fuck no. Deathwish. As a black guy? If I had to for family or whatever.

True, but it beats being in New York, Massachusetts, or Minnesota for the winter.

Big Bear lived in the apartments though

Attached: Santa_Monica.png (962x1024, 988K)