Is this the Rei vs Asuka of our times?

Is this the Rei vs Asuka of our times?

Attached: xenoblade-2-ost-artwork-banner-1.jpg (673x531, 92K)

have sex

Mythra>Pyra
Glad to be on the patrician side.

Attached: 1533735312291.jpg (607x1000, 768K)

That is fucking stupid, they are the same person in first place and Pyra is nothing like Rei.

no it's even gayer

No, that'd be Rin vs Sakura

Now this makes more sense.

Attached: IMG_20190406_181939.jpg (832x771, 205K)

Except with even less personality. Pyra is just a sentient doormat. Shame, since the previous 2 Xenoblade games had plenty of well written characters.

no because they are the same person

>unlock Mythra
>expect her to be a generic tsundere and that I would hate her for it
>check her affinity chart
>"Girl Talk"
>realize she's just a normal girl, burdened with the weight of being the Aegis, and she just wants to live her life--all from the implication of such an otherwise mundane field skill
>heart melts like a little bitch
An absolute 180 in the span of a minute.

Attached: 1538441264054.jpg (450x600, 48K)

pyra is a doormat for a reason, she's mythra's idea of what the perfect woman is. Mythra is, by Japanese standards, a totally shit waifu since she is strong, aggressive, pushy, bitchy, ect and she has some design features that represent this unrestrained femininity like cleavage costume (showing your tits off like that is a no-no in Japan for women who arent whores as many western women wearing low cut tops will attest to) and long, wild hair, bad cook, tsundere, ect. Pyra on the other hand is perfect, she has a very conservative, wifely short haircut, is an incredible cook, perfectly submissive and only interested in pleasing her man even if it means abject humiliation on her part, ect.

In the west its like 60/40 Pyra/Mythra, in Japan its like 80/20.

More like Launch

ie, they'll be forgotten in 3 years

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1116x884, 121K)

to be fair she's a cunt before her chad brother mindbreaks her ass in the DLC.

Attached: IMG_20190616_184256.jpg (1217x2048, 178K)

Attached: IMG_20190616_184301.jpg (1437x2048, 227K)

No, because you get both of them no matter who you pick as long as you don't finish the game.

>burdened with the weight of being the Aegis.
Wrong, what torments more than anything is the fact her shota cat was killed.

Attached: 1552797505011m.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

I thought she was fine in the DLC, and everyone else was terrible. Yeah, she can be crude and obnoxious; but after her first offense, she is just bombarded with insults throughout the whole of the DLC. Given her fears, it really only exacerbates just how shitty everybody was to her.

Yamato Nadeshiko strikes again. God, what a horrible archetype. No wonder I didn't like Pyra.

Mythra>Pyra
Asuka>Rei
fuck bland ass cunts with no personalities

Attached: 1556733590664.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

SOON

Attached: IMG_20190703_172321.jpg (1535x2048, 178K)

Hey what is this

Attached: 2meSEXs.png (720x1193, 374K)

Pyra > Mythra
Asuka > Rei

REDHAIR FOR LIFE

Attached: 1545092437106.jpg (500x500, 114K)

Who?

A WIP, done by the artist that loves to make Nia cosplay.

Attached: IMG_20190617_203722.jpg (1535x2048, 252K)

takahashi loves mommygf content and also gingers. He was ironically making a feminist statement with the pyra/mythra dichotomy while also masturbating to Pyra because feminism is gay.

Attached: comfy takahashi.jpg (600x435, 60K)

How did he get away with it?

no, that's still Tifa vs Aerith'

>accept Mythra for who she is, even despite her "perfect" other half
Kino
>deny Mythra and choose her ideal self
Not kino

What the fuck since when his art become that good

>our times

Regarless this fanart, Mythra is NOTHING like Tifa.

Attached: IMG_20190610_222009.jpg (1821x2048, 302K)

How is it that Pyra is so boring to me while Mythra is so sexy? They have the same body. Maybe I really do care more about personality and aesthetics than raw sexual characteristics.

being a chad. he also jerks off to poppi because he loves robocunny. he straight up said in an interview that he puts all of his fetishes in his games. He loves mommygfs, robutts, magical girl lolis, cannibalism and gnosticism

Attached: 1543556414203.jpg (300x221, 36K)

>His

Attached: IMG_20190620_124149.jpg (1628x2048, 253K)

you're a degenerate westerner who cant appreciate a totally plastic mommygf

Its nice that he found a good home in Nintendo.

Attached: IMG_20190701_072011.jpg (2048x1524, 563K)

>what torments her more than anything is that she was NTR'd by another shota
fify

Attached: xenoblade mik milton.jpg (561x1000, 136K)

Nia doesn't have human ears beneath her hair

But does she have hair on her minge?

You're reading too much into it. Pyra and Mythra are just poorly written. Fiora is Pyra, but written well, and even then, she's probably the worst girl in her own game.

I was about to say that the model says no, but technically the texture darkens above her thighs and and below her hips. The model itself is smooth though.

I'm pretty sure they addressed it in the game.

Not really, unless they did so in Torna, since I only got halfway through that. I honestly just couldn't stand the XC2/Torna battle system any longer and dropped it. Retreading Gormott didn't help either.

No, it's still Rei vs Asuka. It will always be Rei vs Asuka. Until the Sun burns to cinder, it will be Rei vs Asuka. There can be other waifu wars, but Red vs Blue will never ever die.

True answer is to get both you brainlet retards

I like your attitude

Attached: Xenoblade%20Rex.jpg (1431x805, 141K)

I wanna cum all over Mythra's asshole and massive tits. She's so fucking hot. Pyra too. I would have a threesome with them if it meant I had to chop my dick off afterward with my own hands. God they're both so fucking hot. Xenoblade 2 was my first Xenoblade game and I had no idea going into it that these two literal goddesses were waiting for me to take them to Elysium. But I can guarantee you, if I had known about both Pyra and Mythra beforehand I would have been the first in line in Gamestop the day of release to get their game, frantically jerking my dick and hoping that that small hit of dopamine was half as pleasurable as it felt to even be near them, let alone inside their beautiful, perfect virgin pussies.

>realize she's just a normal girl

Why'd you say that like it makes the way she acts any less repulsive

So this... this is the power of Xenoblade discussion after XC2.

It's not even my favorite Xenoblade game. XCX is my favorite, but I'm drunk and the sight of Mythra is causing a stirring in my loins

Rei vs Asuka is the Rei vs Asuka of our time. I literally can't think of any best girl rivalry that even come close to that scale.

Evangelion was such a well recieved, and influential work in the medium, no other characters can even compare. Literally like 70% of all anime girls are bassed off of either Rei or Asuka.

The only rivalry that could ever overshadow it would have to come from an even more well recieved, and groundbreaking creative work in some yet uncreated entertainment medium.

Attached: 8mazf9br2ky21 (1).png (1280x520, 204K)

Roc

Attached: funbags.jpg (640x1014, 153K)

>XCX is my favorite
Absolutely based

Even though 2's combat design is tied to its concept of blades better, I like the complexity that XCX offers in its combat with its huge array of arts and melee/ranged weapon combos. Plus the open world is one of the most fun and rewarding to explore in any game I've ever played. If X is your favorite too then what do you like most about it user?

They're from the same year

>repulsive

Attached: D7b5mFU8AAYaqm.jpg (320x399, 19K)

this

Mythra has two different OP builds (crit heal and evasion tanking), but what about Pyra? How do you make her really strong?

Reminder.

Attached: IMG_20190314_062325.jpg (1020x686, 104K)

The best thing about X is the freedom. It's pretty much everywhere in the design philosophy of the game. Freedom of build, your choice of any skell you like, the ability to go anywhere you want at any time, freedom to choose how you progress through the game, and the overall sense of taming the vast, final frontier, like the pioneers of America's past.

2, in contrast, feels very constrained.

No Rei vs Asuka is the Rei vs Asuka of our time retard

desu, Pyra is repulsive to me. I always found her too boring and never found her attractive. I was never into the "perfect girl in every way" archetype. She's a doormat with boobs that never stands up for anything, never does anything wrong, and is also the perfect wife/mother/semen repository.

Also boobs too big

The freedom of X is a big part of why I like it too. The biggest part for me though is that the world is packed with stuff that just rewards you for exploring without handfeeding you shit. Like if you're sharp eyed, there's treasure to claim and tyrants to fight just about anywhere you go, and a bunch of secret areas to discover

Rei and Asuka you fag

more like Is this the Rei vs Asuka of vidya

Whose idea was this?

Attached: D-m-iZDUcAEEWvj .jpg (1280x720, 265K)

Adquire proficiency.

Not quite, Pyrabros and Myhtrabros are not at each others throats, for starter. Sure, there are preferences, but we understand each other like the gentlemen we are.

Attached: 1544752766067.jpg (848x1200, 205K)

Oh? When?

It is, but they're even more boring.
I also like how the cabal didn't even attempt to hide the actual reason they started the thread this time.

based

Attached: 1560757240018.png (1200x1694, 1.49M)

Imagine bumping a thread on page 10 just to say "based"

Based

>act like a horrible cunt
>nobody tolerates that shit
>surprised mythra.jpeg

Imagine bumping a thread on page 9 to make a meaningless comment like this.

Based and red(hair)pilled

This is a nice pic

For you

It’s sad that barely anyone gets this obvious reference.

To be fair, she was a non-character, nobody would be talking about her if Takahackshi didn't rip her off.

>act like a horrible cunt
That's a gross exaggeration.

Imagine bumping at page 9 just to white knight a fictional woman.

You could say that, but true men pick the third option.

Attached: DFE2367F-325E-41F2-B28D-2D364B37CDBE.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

>Mobileposter

They are literally the same person you dumb motherfucker. Also these two aren't shit like Evangelion's cum buckets.

>Calls characters cum buckets while defending the biggest waifubait ever created

Damn...

Nigga an autistic virgin literally fapped over his mothers clone while bitch was in a coma.

MINGE

I can't comment on the quality of the characters, but I see people fighting over the two girls in Witcher 3 a lot. Maybe they all have shit taste, maybe they're onto something, I have no idea. Never played it.

>biggest waifubait ever created
How the fuck is Rei and Asuka literally not that for millions of autistic Eva fags?

I'm not defending those whores either, nor the shitty beta protag.
But to say all those things aren't also in XC2 would be pure delusion.

And Pyra and Mythra are non-characters that are overhyped by Xeno secondaries, what's your point?

Who's the Misato of X2? Who's the Kaworu?

They are nowhere as bad as Asuka and Rei.

Does XC2 unironically have a threesome ending with Rex/Mythra/Pyra?

I just shut down my computer for the night. Gimme a break.

Besides, I’ve got more Nia stuff on my phone so that it’s always close at hand to brighten my mood.

Attached: C4E6AF7A-F13F-49EE-8321-C867D948289C.jpg (850x1203, 185K)

Hey, everyone remembers her, it's Toriyama who forgot.

Well look at it this way
Rex wasn't a beta he ended up with 2 girls and a pet.
The other dude fucked the world, killed his gay boyfriend, his mothers clone and almost chocked a bitch to death cause autism.
Which character actually grew in either series? Goddamn, why did I watch that trash Eva?

Asuka and Rei for zoomers is worse by concept, boomers at least were expected to have some level of intelligence to comprehend the media they consume, zoomers are easily distracted by pretty images and character designs, that's why gacha sells.

>Which character actually grew in either series?
Damn, are you implying Rex didn't have character development?
That goes against the cabal's narrative.

Boomers are the reason people are still talking about an overrated shit made by a literal mongoloid though.
B..BUH MAH IMAGERY!

I just unlocked blade Nia and should she stay that way or use her driver form?

Harem end is best end.

Is Evagenlion the worst anime series normalfags like?

Xbc2 definitely got a lot of attention from the normie crowd so based on popularity and that alone? Sure. But they're technically the same person.

no, these characters are irrelevant even now

Someone redpill me on this cabal I keep reading about

Unless you’re playing on the higher difficulty levels, party formation doesn’t matter all too much so long as it makes sense in battle.

It's still better than Soulless Cashgrab Blade 2

someone explain to me what the hell gnosticism is

A discord group of redditors that push XC2 on Yea Forums because they believe they're in a war with ResetEra of ownership of the board and believe these threads, and other waifu ones are scaring them off.

Here's their manifesto,

1.Make sure at least one XC2 related thread is made per day
2.Never attempt any obvious samefagging, antis can and will use the IP count against you
3.Post Pyra, Mythra, and Nia images as often as you can, as they anger antis the most
4.Make a post expressing your surpise at the fact the game still gets daily threads, and question why. If someone already made the post, or can easily switch IPs, reply to and assure the poster that it's due to XC2's popularity and staying power
5.Collect every single post notrious antis like Xfag and Eric make, they're useful idiots.
6.Always act like they're the only ones against Xenoblade 2, pretend other antis are just them
7.Push a hard XC1/XC2 vs X narrative, this really pisses off Xfag and makes XC2 look even stronger in the eyes of outsiders
8.If anyone talks about a Switch port of X, make damn well sure to let everyone know it should be uncensored and imply as hard as you can without being too obvious it only bombed due to the censored outfits
9.Always bring up the fact XC2 fixed XC1's story, make them seem like companion games, to try and draw in the XC1 fans that are still unsure
10.Malos and Zeke are loved even by people that hate the game, so push them as much as possible
11.Disregard anyone that attacks Chapter 4 and bring up the popular anime it was influenced by
12.Do not respond to "that" webm, Eric will do that for you with his samefagging
13.New rules may be added at a future date

I kept her in driver. By the time I got her unlocked as a blade, I had already had a really good healer that worked for me that was Dromarch. Plus that let me continue to use KOS-MOS.

Something Xeno secondaries love saying to sound smart, same with Monadology.

So where did that spamming faggot who'd make a daily thread about Japanese humor come from?

That's Xfag's latest buzzword. He is severely mentally ill and comes into these threads just to derail them. Report and ignore.

Attached: 1548090082459.png (872x471, 94K)

He's a "useful idiot" a shitposter that smears the game, but they're fine with his existence because he technically still posts about the game, the cabal doesn't care if the game is slammed or not, just that it gets posted about on Yea Forums.

I haven't seen you in months number 1 fan, what the fuck happened to you?

Xfag thinks that if he says there is a discord cabal that exists then people will hate xbc2. When confronted and asked to take a screenshot of the discord he claims to be a part of he will stutter and say he cannot share it (by virtue of not existing). He will then paste a copypasta he made and claim others did.

I figured he was too autistic for plebbit. Those threads were fun. I have so many lewds from them.

Attached: 1559921667797m.jpg (744x1024, 130K)

My fucking sides, this is really amusing. I didn’t think a fanbase as small as Xenoblade would have already developed things like this. So what are the other factions in this whole situation?

I'll never understand how anyone likes Rei compared to anything. If anything it should of been Misato vs Asuka.

You underestimate the living walking autism that are weebs, user.

quite literally who?

Xfag i simply find joy in pointing out your autism to raise awareness nothing more

Why would I post a screenshot that will just get called a photoshop and possibly get me in trouble with the cabal?

Well you're slipping, because I haven't seen you in a while.

Xfag is part of the cabal. Case in point he wont post any screencaps of the discord. The only other explanation is he's full of shit and has not a single shread of proof other than his own anecdotal evidence.

There's the old guard that are composed of Xeno Gears boomers, the Shulkfags that jerk off XC1, Xchads, and XC2 Smash secondaries, AKA the Etika worshippers.

So you admit you wont post the truth you claim exists because you'll be called mean things?

>Xfag is part of the cabal

I am, I haven't denied this.
My role is to be the enemy of the cabal and put their existence in people's minds.
It's retarded, but it pays well.

Normalfag why are you even here? Go back to jacking it to Eva fag.

Normalfag why are you even here? Go back to jacking it to Pyra fag

Attached: 994.png (238x296, 82K)

Money earned in your mind is not paid we at all. post one screencap and ill give you benefit of the doubt Xfag. until that day I'll be here to point you out. You're free to cry to your mod brother again but you cant stop me.

Personally I really like Xenogears and XB2 the most, but I can see how the type of people that watch Etika are annoying. I just never interacted with the fanbase much so it’s interesting to see how split it is already.

I'm not posting a screencap that could easily lose me my job.
Getting money from retards doesn't happen often.

So what people wanna see in XBC3? Hopefully they keep ability to swap between characters in combat like the Torna DLC

I love my wives Pyra and Mythra!

Nice post, it really added to the discussion.

Literally anything, because it will piss off the cabal and they'll declare the series dead.

it's really sad that xfag has to post when the mods are asleep because he's so scared of getting banned

I post every time there's a XC2 thread, I don't know what you're talking about.
I'd rather the mods be here, because there's a good chance they'd delete the thread.

Wait a minute, something doesn’t add up here. If the cabal really do monitor these threads, doesn’t that mean they would be aware that someone among them is Xfag?

I’m pretty sure it will be the best game in the series whatever direction it goes. MonolithSoft are in the best position they can be right now, especially with all the experience they got from XB2 and Torna. Can’t wait.

You've discovered that Xfag didn't think his plan out too well.

But yeah 3 can only be great, They learnt their lesson on what NOT to do when XBCX was released.

this game is way too niche to be on that level. I own a switch, I played XC1 and still have no interest in getting this game.

this is probably the closest, I can't think of anything bigger than Naruto that has a triangle, and even then Sakura already won(of course Asuka had already won 20 years ago but rei fags will never admit it.)

That do know I'm among them, I'm a "useful idiot".
That's how I got that job in the first place.

It's exactly like Rei vs. Asuka, in that the true patricians vote third party.

Attached: ec4db60215f4f90c7079d0322595bf54.jpg (2339x1654, 610K)

>469137739
>ensures singlehandedly that there will continue to be xc2 threads for the rest of time just to spite you
they definitely weren't wrong

user, there's are multiple ways of getting reaching the Old Factory. You just picked the YOLO route.

Yeah they’ve been continuing to evolve in different ways, and seeing it all come together with a full team and dev cycle will be exciting.

Why is Nia a womanlet in that drawing?

You know people have gotten banned for doing that indirect quoting thing, right?

>They learnt their lesson on what NOT to do when XBCX was released
What does that have to do with XC3? That would only apply to X2

>469138725
typo, sorry