Goku's the last Smash Bros DLC

>Only character more never ever than Banjo.
>True ballot winner.
>Hundreds of vidya games.

Attached: Goku.jpg (949x531, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhxA09ixhzk
youtube.com/watch?v=BMf6urEGh_E
youtube.com/watch?v=VOfqSPs0JR0
youtube.com/watch?v=fugr6B7_6oo
youtube.com/watch?v=rkvBRK1ioSg
youtube.com/watch?v=lt2SZX99u1c
youtube.com/watch?v=phbGt_7Qvj8
youtube.com/watch?v=AnwHX_EfRfo
youtube.com/watch?v=n6_BfvPz3Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=t4dc4sYWNrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CJhdQKDApU
youtube.com/watch?v=k5Bb7ifIybs
youtube.com/watch?v=-ot3TYFNCqo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9jvc_SrSs
youtube.com/watch?v=VUEcFBIOh7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2SKjJQt6sQs
youtube.com/watch?v=JLHorQY8aDU
twitter.com/MrOppaiSenpai/status/975213139708010496
youtube.com/watch?v=11WMQ3yzTAE
youtube.com/watch?v=DyOHR0ioFd4
youtube.com/watch?v=RTHswaWfB-I
youtube.com/watch?v=XA_lcvYkLFY
youtube.com/watch?v=9wf2exXi7h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not video games, pablo

Smash is not for anime or manga characters.

>>True ballot winner.
I think you're right, but he's not a video game character.

>hurr durr the smash roster has to be only good guys
*ganon, bowser and dedede*
>hurr they have to be nintendo only
*snake and sonic*
>uhhhh thehy need to be from games that were on nintendo consoles ya nincompoop
*cloud and joker*
---WE ARE HERE---
>characters that didn't start in video games can't be in retard!

>Lucario debuted in an animated movie before a video game. He was specifically designed for the role in the movie.

>I hope they put Goku in!

Attached: gigachad.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

>Non-video game originating characters cant be in smash.
ROB as a toy and wasnt even featured digitally in the games he was compatible with.
Lucario is an anime original character.
>No manga or anime characters, Goku is impossible
Until he's just in smash one day... And thats that.

Except Sakurai said that Manga characters will never make it into Smash

and what did he say about ridley user?

>the smash roster has to be only good guys
No one ever said that. You're so desperate you make shit up.
>they have to be nintendo only
Metal Gear was on NES and the most iconic Sonic games are on Nintendo consoles.
>cloud and joker
Joker is in PQ2 for 3DS and Cloud has been in 4 different Nintendo games before Smash.
>charactes that didn't start in videogames can't be in
That's right, there's no proof otherwise. Now get back to cleaning my toilets, gonzalez.

>Metal Gear was on NES and the most iconic Sonic games are on Nintendo consoles.
Woah, Nintendo owns Sonic and Metal Gear!

Woah, Sora Ltd. owns Mario and Zelda!

Goku has more video games then most of the smash roster. Only Mario has more. Pathetic.

Can you imagine the floodgates you would open by letting in non-vidya characters? Next you’ll have people begging for SpongeBob, Shaggy, Shrek, Keanu Reeves, Kanye West. It bring chaos and destroy the image of Smash.

Attached: 1BA1A3B1-7F39-4E9D-908B-B673268546F7.jpg (517x440, 72K)

Honestly, Luffy fits in something like this way better thanks to his power level and is more popular. He's also easier to get and has starred in multiple Smash clones.

And the only reason people are suggesting any of these two is because we ran out of actual video game legends with Simon and Richter.

Attached: n-kumamoto-a-20190111.jpg (1287x2000, 570K)

No, it literally wouldn't.
You worst case scenario fags are the worst.

>and is more popular
Wrong

Enter CHADren.

Attached: enter CHADren.jpg (859x1153, 88K)

i wish another one of my favs made it in :)

Attached: smash bros ultimate character wishlist.png (1920x1920, 2.6M)

people already ask for goku spongebob and shaggy you retard who gives a fuck
floodgates aren't a thing

#kanye4smash
He would unleash ultralight beams onto your face

>and is more popular

Attached: 1533539177428.png (679x591, 465K)

>least wanted
>conker
>crash
>rayman
why

I honestly can’t tell if Goku fags are trolls or just plain delusional at this point.

why are you even replying to what is obviously not a real list you fucking retard he has marge simpson in his most wanted

If goku have even 0.001% of chance of getting in smash, its the dragon ball goku, not the Z/GT/Super one.

Attached: kakkarot as an infant.jpg (1061x798, 162K)

Today I will remind them:

>Mexico
San Luis Potosi: youtube.com/watch?v=LhxA09ixhzk
Cuernavaca: youtube.com/watch?v=BMf6urEGh_E
Ciudad Juarez: (Estimated to be around 10k-30k people) youtube.com/watch?v=VOfqSPs0JR0
Morelia (According to the news anchor around 2k people) youtube.com/watch?v=fugr6B7_6oo
Cancun youtube.com/watch?v=rkvBRK1ioSg
Nuevo Laredo youtube.com/watch?v=lt2SZX99u1c
Morelia youtube.com/watch?v=phbGt_7Qvj8
Queretaro, Mexico youtube.com/watch?v=AnwHX_EfRfo
Nueva Leon, Mexico youtube.com/watch?v=n6_BfvPz3Wc
>Chile
Arica, Chile youtube.com/watch?v=t4dc4sYWNrQ
Tocopilla , Chile youtube.com/watch?v=t4dc4sYWNrQ
Puerto Montt, Chile youtube.com/watch?v=4CJhdQKDApU
San Antonio, Chile youtube.com/watch?v=k5Bb7ifIybs
La Serena , Chile youtube.com/watch?v=-ot3TYFNCqo
Linares, Chile: youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9jvc_SrSs
Macul, Santiago de Chile youtube.com/watch?v=VUEcFBIOh7Q
>Ecuador
Goayaquil, Ecuador youtube.com/watch?v=2SKjJQt6sQs
Tena, Ecuador youtube.com/watch?v=JLHorQY8aDU
Machala, Ecuador twitter.com/MrOppaiSenpai/status/975213139708010496
Ecuador? youtube.com/watch?v=11WMQ3yzTAE
>Perú
Tacna, Perú youtube.com/watch?v=DyOHR0ioFd4
San Juan de Miraflores , Perú youtube.com/watch?v=RTHswaWfB-I
>Argentina
Santiago del Estero, Argentina. youtube.com/watch?v=XA_lcvYkLFY

Attached: 1545231144988.jpg (1080x855, 228K)

>I honestly can’t tell if Ridleyfags are trolls or just plain delusional at this point.

Attached: 1554303368347.png (917x577, 93K)

If you honestly can’t see the massive difference between an iconic Nintendo vidya villain and a world famous anime protagonist, then I’m just going to categorize you as delusional.
Smash is for video games.

no one can stop this beast

Ahhhh feels good to shit on anti-Ridleycucks.

Nah

Attached: B2FEA8EE-E148-4ADF-9E70-9DCD83E48A64.jpg (1024x577, 91K)

Only if he looks like this, because god damn those delicious beef titties

Attached: Ultra_Instinct_Goku.png (1280x1115, 1.73M)

How the fuck is a video game character anything like a manga/anime character?

I can't wait until you stupid SNKcucks are stomped into the ground.

on today's list of never evers:
>any that didn't start from a cartoon, or is cartoon based

>"OH BUT LUCARIO IS FROM A MOVIE FIRST"
Yes, he was. But he was also being designed for the game, side by side, kind of how Greninja was designed first, before the gen 7 game out.
>"What about ROB?"
You mean the toy that was designed for 2 games? He's part of the game.

If Goku gets in, can I get my boi Luffy in there as well?

Attached: f4630056943bb8ca54b94f5caa91eb9f.jpg (522x760, 60K)

>"OH BUT LUCARIO IS FROM A MOVIE FIRST"
Who the fuck uses this "reasoning" seriously? The games were in development while the movie was being made. Shit, does everyone forget that Togepi debuted in the first season of the anime and that Donphan, Marill, and Snubbull debuted in The First Movie and Pikachu's Vacation? Gen 2 was in development during those times as well.

this isn't reddit

That reasoning comes from people who don't follow anything Pokemon at all. Lucario I believe was first seen in a Mystery Dungeon game even before the movie if I got my dates right in the form of an unlockable statue as a legendary hero. That along with the movie premiere lead a lot of people to think it was actually a legendary pokemon when instead it was just a shitty shill-mon.

so which is it? if toriyama comes out and says he was starting development of a dragonball game before the first issue came out will goku be allowed in then?

>DUCK HUNT YOU FOOL!

Attached: FriezaYouFool.jpg (480x269, 21K)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a game, dipshit..Pokemon is a GAME series. Enough with your motherfucking autism, I know that it's either that or trolling by this point.

and what will the excuse be when goku's in? what's your next invisible barrier that doesn't actually exist?

Luffy won't be more popular than Goku for another 10 years minimum

What "excuse"? Why would nomn-video game characters be in Smash? What possible point would there be in having Darth Vader, Shrek, Pinkie Pie, Doctor Who, and Ron Jeremy in Smash?

you're the only one asking for those though, goku was the winner of the smash 4 official poll.

And he wasn't put in because he's not video games, you retarded trolling faggot.

ridley was in the top 10 as well
>And he wasn't put in because he's too big, you retarded trolling faggot.
keep posting though. the compilation is gonna be so tasty.

>muscles
NOOOOOOO DRAGONBALL HAS EVOLVED PAST MUSCLES ALL CHARACTERS NEED TO BE TWIIIIIIIIINKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ridley's a video game character. Goku isn't. If Shrek got the #1 spot would you be shitposting about him?

Super Smash Bros is a celebration of VIDEO GAMES, Goku is from a manga that just got his own video games by time (he's popular, so of course there's going to be DragonBall games ) but he isn't a representation of video games.
>inb4 but every never ever got in like Ridley and Lucario and Rob !
Ridley is a video game character and Smash Ultimate needed a Metroid rep and a new villain, so there. Lucario is from the Pokemon anime, POKEMON, its an anime based of a VIDEO GAME, Lucario is from a VIDEO GAME franchise (and even then, Lucario was in pokemon games before the movie). And Rob was built for 2 video games and only for that. Adding Goku in Smash means everyone is possible and yes, that means Shrek, could be in.

Attached: 1gxkle.jpg (768x936, 41K)

irrelevant, shrek didn't get #1 because he wouldn't make sense in smash.

Attached: GOKU BOOBS.png (1676x730, 1.31M)

And neither would Goku. So what are you trying to accomplish aside from getting the attention your parents never gave you growing up.

what are you trying to accomplish being a gatekeeper and spouting rules that don't even exist about the barrier for entry to a fucking video game roster lol

That’s more of a wishlist than a prediction. Idk who’ll get in, and I already got my most wanted, so it’s basically impossible to disappoint me. Like, the roster could end with Banjo, and I’d still come out happy. That said, idk what to expect, but imo that would be the ideal scenario, as both are cool and significant characters. I’ll be happy with pretty much anything though. So I can’t be “btfo” zoomer-kun.

Sorry to disappoint.

He would probably be wack as fuck in smash. Undoubtedly, he would be missing most of his moves and forms.

>DBcucks asking to get btfo again
When will they learn

Attached: 5502DB3A-9BE0-4ADA-A198-9FEC45998656.png (609x933, 96K)

>which is it
Sakurai saying he’d make an exception to his rule specifically for Goku, despite openly denying Goku specifically multiple times.

>has instant transmission

I didn't make the rules, shitposter, but I know you're just going to go "FAGGOTBAGGOTWOODEEDOO SAKURAI ALSO SAID BUT THEN NOT SO MY GOKU HUSBANDO FUCK ME DOODIE BUM!!", same as every single other post you've made. You're likely a Stevefaggot who's jumped onto the next item of the shitposting list because you're still seething from him not being in.

That was a nice enough compromise given the mechanics of the game. I like that he has the classic costumes. By far the BEST DLC addition to the game.

>Sakurai saying he’d make an exception to his rule specifically for Goku
We already have Goku now, fucktard.

Attached: screen-shot-2019-06-11-at-10737-pmpng.jpg (1300x650, 43K)

Instant Transmission UpB, NB Kamehameha alone would make him busted AF.

>*cloud and joker*
Cloud was in that one music game and Joker was in the Persona Q game that came out not long ago (or is about to)

The reason why I don't want Geralt is because he'd encourage Goku supporters since he's a book character

>least wanted
>Hector
I will fuck your skull user

What part of
>NEVER
>EVER
do you refuse to understand?

Attached: plant vs goku.png (640x488, 344K)

Goku is highly requested as characters like Banjo Kazooie, but he is as likely as Shrek.
Prove me wrong, oh wait that's right you can't.
Non-vidya characters are the REAL never evers when it comes to Smash.
You could bring up Lucario and ROB, but the thing Lucario is from a movie baser on a videogame franchise and ROB was made specifically to be involved in video games. Goku wasn't, the video game stuff was only ever really conceived after the manga and TV show got popular.
The closest you'll ever get to a Goku figure or atleast a stand in derrivitive is Erdrick.
Sorry dude.

Attached: 59f878ab3cec115efb362390.png (568x566, 164K)

I was going to make that joke in response to OP, but could be arsed to go through the effort. You replied to the wrong person though.

Lucario was a fucking game before the movie came out and was being developed in Gen 4 while the movie was being made, you retards always get this information wrong.

>Captain america
>geno
>heavy
>akuma
i dont care that its bait these are some top tier newcomers

Oh shit forgot that tidbit.

>Implying I don't already beg for Shaggy

Attached: tumblr_inline_ndvpza9dfA1rp5pif.jpg (400x240, 51K)

reminder that james bond was in melee before their rights to the IP expired just before launch

Proof please

>Smash already has a shitload of weeb characters IN
>Toriyama has characters drawn and created by himself IN
>Funimation wants him IN
yeah, I'm thinking he's IN

Attached: gokutop.png (1231x1984, 256K)

not to mention goku's va does lucario (another anime character) and is also already IN

>hurr these other characters are in an art style that totally means this manga character will get in!
OMG PAC-MAN HAS A SIMILAR ART STYLE TO SILLY SYMPHONIES, PORKY PIG AND BOSKO CONFIRMED FOR SMASH!!

you are so mad

youtube.com/watch?v=9wf2exXi7h8

>pointing out your retarded mental gymnastics means I'm mad
You kids are so precious.

there have been lots of simpsons games

you angrily fingerpuppeted the guy you replied to (not even me) and then literally capshouted at him lmao

Sometimes you need to be loud in order for children to finally understand something/listen to you.

But Goku is already in.

sometimes you need to be loud for people to respond to your dumb argument
"similar artstyle" yeah, that's exactly what I meant by that, circle and oval confirmed for smash

Why do spics love Dragon Ball so much they want to slap Goku in everything?

That's exactly what you said, "hurr Fire Emblem is weeb style and so is Goku therefore Super Saiyan Smash Bros"

Unless he comes with a Vegeta echo I don't give a shit.

>spic
Yeah, I'm sure "spics" care about Goku's english VA or about Funimation enough to use it as an argument.

You got Dragon Quest characters, that's as close to Goku or Crono as you're getting.

post yfw Goku will never be in Smash

Attached: 1553038776332.png (293x364, 59K)

the fucking guy that created and draws dragon ball and designed goku also designs and draws dragon quest you fucking tool, he was saying that toriyama made both. that's why erdrick looks just like gohan.

holy shit you're stupid lmao you're arguing shit you don't even understand.

Attached: 1560287805191.png (1696x846, 84K)

Wrong. The only Goldeneye reference in Melee was going to be the remote mine item. Bond was never planned to be a playable character.

Attached: comfy.png (500x500, 220K)

>mfw Goku will never, EVER be in Smash

Attached: 111485698521.png (601x579, 577K)

>tfw Heavy has more chances than Gocuck

Attached: o9VDHIw.jpg (500x500, 42K)

All patterns that never existed and you only believed to be true.

Can't be BTFO when it's already confirmed

Attached: 73b.gif (500x573, 53K)

Look, no one thinks its "likely" that Goku could be in Smash. I'm pretty sure just about everyone on this planet would bet a lot of money on it in a heartbeat. It's just so insane!

...But can you HONEST TO GOD say that it's impossible? Can anyone REALLY tell themselves that it would "NEVER" happen?

Well the rules have been changed before.
I still doubt it will happen when better candidates exist.

literally the only steadfast rule Sakurai has kept in place was Vidya only, everything else was pattern recognition

Attached: 1561384226280.jpg (600x1050, 95K)

Then why do we need goku when we have DQ?

don't forget
>only characters from nippon, none from western games
*banjo ka zoo ie*

Imo, with Smash 6 being confirmed a reboot, letting Goku in Ultimate is the best time. That way underaged spics can just stick to Smash Ultimate and not taint the rest of the Smash fagbase when the rebooted Smash 6 comes in with remastered main first part characters with no more 3rd parties outside of Sonic and Megaman.

Attached: 1507324940731.jpg (1024x768, 652K)

Is there any actual reason you people are so desperate for anime characters?

HES IN

Attached: an-copy.jpg (495x578, 66K)

I highly doubt this ever happened since DB basically predate gaming. Like, the only way Goku was in a game was A: Before it was even called DB and B: It would have had to been on the Atari ffs. Take the L and fuck off spic.

Listen, Gopku is the most popular character in the world, everyone know what Dragonball is, and we have Toriyama characters now. He's 1200% happening and there's nothing you can do about it.

It upsets me that Rostertards are using my favorite fictional character of all time to shitpost.

Nigger, Spic, whatever you are, dilate and kill yourself. Real world wide phenomenon for nearly 100 years for Smash coming through.

Attached: 13577317.jpg (640x640, 35K)

can mastered ultra instinct goku defeat steve?

No

Attached: steve coming to fuck you up.jpg (576x546, 21K)

>is more popular

Attached: wanpissvsCHADball.png (553x277, 15K)

I'll always wonder what possesses Yea Forumsirgins to obsess with retarded memes like this.

If the next two were Sailor Moon and Goku, the internet would be destroyed. Nothing could ever top that.

Will never happen though.

Dante and Jill Valentine are more likely.

Mickey Mouse is more popular and profitable than Goku, yes I'll give you that. But Pokemon is THE number one entertainment media property EVER created. Like not even joking. The electric mouse makes more money than Mickey Mouse.

Why do people want so many damn Capcom characters?

Capcom makes cool characters.

Jill and Leon have been on Nintendo consoles since 2001. Jill would be a nice female character too.

>Mfw i thought One Piece was gay at first but end up loving it
I mean, obviously no fucking way Luffy would get in, but that would be rad as fuck actually.

Attached: 1560539277204.jpg (341x480, 20K)

Because next to Nintendo, Capcom is the game company that owns so many different types of unique looking characters across different genre types. It also helps that Capcom has the best character designers in the industry making each design leave a hell of an impression. Do you think Felicia and Morrigan are popular because their franchise is popular? It's their damn impressive character designs.

Anyway Capcom nails character design. They also have many profitable series of many different types. Of course we want Capcom's characters. I mean what can Konami offer us that isn't say Raiden or more Belmonts from the same series that already got into Smash? Or what can Namco give us that's unique? Because I honestly struggle with naming any Namco series worth a fucking damn, the only one I can recall is Klonoa but that one is a huge failure that doesn't sell.

Capcom wins bro.

One Piece sucks and Luffy is one of the huge reasons I couldn't stand One Piece anymore. A retard who never learns from his screw ups except to train and get stronger but NOTHING going on in his stupid brain. He's a garbage protagonist and I hate how he's blatantly inspired by Goku. Goku at least has brain damage due to that head injury he suffered as a toddler, but Luffy has no such thing. Luffy is naturally a retard and that makes him tremendously unappealing.

We already have a fighting game series with a shitload of Capcom characters, go play that if you want Wright and Amaterasu and all them. How about some variety in the Smash roster, for fuck's sake.

BASED

gohan and goku are already in the game as lucario and ryu.

Lucario's first mention is actually in Pokémon Red and Blue Rescue team as the hidden team rank. He was made for the games. They just released the movie to hype the new game at the time

See

They should put Vergil in. Not Dante, just Vergil

Attached: 1562121017850.png (565x593, 587K)

he's not confirmed though

I'll make you a deal
Cancel anything DB related that isn't video games and he gets in, officially make the jump over to video games by giving up the lesser parts of Dragon Ball.

>>Only character more never ever than Banjo.
That would be less-than-relevant Nintendo side character such as Porky, Skull Kid, Adeleine, and Geno. Geno being the most inconvenient to add since Square-Enix owns his wooden ass.
>True ballot winner.
That would be Snake.
>Hundreds of vidya games
Same as Sailor Moon.