If you started hating EC's take on video games today, then you're part of the problem

If you started hating EC's take on video games today, then you're part of the problem.

Attached: video game industry shill.png (410x419, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6xQlnzffRg
youtube.com/watch?v=EitZRLt2G3w
youtu.be/YQIVyrYKDnU
youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience/videos
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future#toc26
youtu.be/H3QZqD3OQbM?t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=swe3EOKCbFI
youtube.com/watch?v=ApmlvvohkZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LKrwiGFFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's Dan up to now, lads?

Nah

I've hated their "take" on games since long before "we are running out of internet" even.

Bandwidth

Extra Credits was always Reddit

Ahem
Fuck Nigger
Fuck Jews
Fuck EC
Love your People
Love your Nation
Love your History
Always ask "Why" that weird thing happened

Attached: 1521049894742.gif (549x598, 328K)

I didn't even know they still made videos

>yeah thousands of people hate the video
>w-we're not mad!

Attached: 1562194693294.png (619x487, 78K)

Faster!

They are complete fucking retards and think of themselves as experts by reading wikipedia articles.

I hated them from the outset, mostly because of the voice, but they took themselves too seriously. They talked about choices in Mass Effect giving them literal pause irl. Then there was that one breakdown vid where the writer admits he was "addicted" to video games because, as a fucking teenager, his first thought upon hearing his girlfriend might be pregnant was that he wouldn't be able to game as much anymore. I'm an adult, am planning to have kids, and that's still my only thought. It's human nature, but they make these small instances in games out to be grandiose reactions.

We don't need multiple threads.

LLOVEE YYOUR PEOPLEEEEEEE
HATE NNIIGGGERRSSSSSS
ASSSSKK WWHYYYYYYYYY

Attached: rly fast jannu.gif (549x598, 229K)

who the fuck is EC

Hang niggers and faggots.

I want blood and bones and women with huge tits in my video game. I want the protagonist to be MALE AND WHITE.

I loathe silicon valley and hope it burns with the rest of the sheep that pray to it. Fuck this censored, brown and boring "New World" I want nothing more to do with it. CHOKE ON IT, FAGGOTS.

based LARPer

Epic Larp fellow redditor

las americanas...

I hated EC's videos years ago, when I'd follow links from Penny Arcade to watch them. It quickly became obvious that they were starting with a conclusion and then worked backwards to justify it. They're good at coming up with spacious claims, but their arguments typically required big leaps that they pushed past instead of properly acknowledge.

>being an unironic fascist

You're not gonna make it, bro.

>I want blood and bones and women with huge tits in my video game. I want the protagonist to be MALE AND WHITE.

Attached: gtasa comic.jpg (500x1667, 205K)

White boy's school-shooter genes are flaring up.

>started hating EC's take on video games today
Joke's on you, I dropped that show when they started getting ideological. It was in the first 10 episodes, I think, when they said Call of Juarez was disgraceful for suggesting Mexican drug cartels abducted/trafficked Americans across the border.
This was a nice confirmation that I was correct to do so.

Before you retards rage at the bait; everyone is calling these retards out everywhere including in the comments of their own video.

E.L.F.R
ELFR
Lets make it a thing people!

he's right at the end though, dislikes still help out youtube videos. Any engagement does. Best thing to do if you hate a video is ignore it

Atleast I was never a redditor

I have always hated those weird cultists and their space jew nonsense.

Neither was I.

once they stopped doing extra history about interesting things and started foccusing in obscure minorities was the point were they lost me.

There is nothing wrong with fascism.
Heil Hitler, and fuck the kikes.

Attached: Hitler Dab.jpg (800x685, 35K)

Fuck outta here with your shitty youtube channel you bunch of niggers, I hope your trash content gets erased from history and your channel ends up more dead than pro jared’s.
Fucking shilling your own shit content on a chan. Die please.

Yes, you were

you know

what

I

mean

>using spaces makes you a redditor

FUCK

OFF

>Hitler
>fascism
If you give so much of a shit about fascism, at least learn more about the ideology outside of the most basic bitch LARPing version of it.

Their cowardice on gamergate and siding with con-artists should had been the tipping point for me but I let it slide: "They're probably friends with some of these people they just aren't ready to call them out yet." Then they lsot me when they made this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=s6xQlnzffRg

Even ignoring politics, they last me when on gaming related stuff when they made this garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=EitZRLt2G3w

It's amazing that a group of people who've never made any games have been able to build such a successful career giving advice/consultation to the games industry.

make me

Attached: 09e33107a75e61961e2853c62f1b2a7a.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Nigger, I don't care, I just want to see leftists seethe.

Attached: Smug-Nazi-Pepe.png (477x768, 191K)

Production wise they put in a lot of effort but there concept and messages are shit 60% of the time for me to take any opinion of this channel seriously.

Delete the thread no one here cares.

When they aren't political or on "we are running out of internet" levels of retarded, they're alright.

stop sucking the dick of muh youtuber

definitely a newfag, though i shouldn't be shocked; /pol/ is newfag central

yeah, fuck coherency and shit. as long as the libs get owned who cares :DDDD

What if I realized he was a faggot leftist the first time I heard him speak and started hating him years ago?

I've hated EC almost since its inception, because that guy's voice coupled with his patronizing attitude pissed me off.

And now every human being from [current year] is depicted as a short, green haired niggress.

>extra chromosome

Attached: 1540699721205.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

FASTER!

the parents of these posters got turned into lampshades in the homocast

>taking political shitflinging seriously on Yea Forums
>calls others newfags.
Top lel.

>as long as the libs get owned who cares :DDDD
Exactly.
Fuck them, and fuck the current culture we live in. I don't give jack shit about being coherent, I care only about seeing everything burn.

Attached: punching spurdo.png (750x800, 74K)

Then you're a faggot since you care so much about people's politics (just like him).

This channel always rubbed me the wrong way but I couldnt put my finger on why.

I think this is an e-celeb thread

so they ditched the squeaky voice?

EC has been trash since forever

Attached: 1558921024824.png (959x693, 671K)

Some faggot who believes light forms a lemon-shaped lens that something something flower of life something something mankind awakened in 2012.

these guys were tremendous faggots all the way back when penny arcade hosted them
i honestly thought they were gone for good

VICTORY BELONGS TO GERMANYYYY

youtu.be/YQIVyrYKDnU

Attached: waw7.webm (600x338, 2.97M)

it's not the politics, it's the meme choices and mannerisms

>thousands of people
>nazis are people
Funny joke there friend

FU-

Attached: wha.gif (549x598, 1.56M)

E-celeb

>wanting video games to stop shoving politics down your throat makes you a bigot
Literally how did we get to this

Attached: 587567765876.jpg (268x268, 27K)

Too fast! You FOOL!

Attached: ss+(2018-02-25+at+02.47.21).jpg (144x143, 10K)

Nigger, your judgement of mannerisms has no value if they are based on less than 5 posts in an obvious shitposting thread.

Attached: Hitler amused.jpg (513x510, 48K)

STOP WASTING ALL THE BANDWIDTH

Leftism is a totalitarian force my friend.
Read Unabomber's manifesto and you will be enlightened.

someone post the Illuminati video

>implying there was ever a time video games didn't do this
tetris is propaganda, bigot

you retarded niggers are all the same, all so predictable and have no nuance. i don't need more than even two posts

fuck you, this is where I THRIVE

Attached: 44528647_285301002102653_8178910948854640843_n.jpg (416x416, 21K)

You mean this?

nice try

Since I'm both woke and pretty intellectual myself I find EC's points banal and the voice is annoying. But he's usually right.

Like THESE GOD DAMN THREADS

Guys, I'm worried. Internet is gonna stop working...

STOP SAYING THE N WORD
YOU'RE RUINING MY ECELEB THREAD

Attached: crying zoomer.png (434x327, 37K)

I will never not be amazed how far ahead he called it.

Soviet propaganda best propaganda

pretty sure dislikes stop your video from being recommended by youtube so it will definitely hurt monetization

>"dude, you shouldn't normalize nazis"
>literal nazis come to the thread to shit on him

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S E K I K

I wish all EC threads were about this crazy shit instead.
>tfw no lemurian waifu.

Attached: Lemurian.png (243x418, 72K)

>If you started hating EC's take on video games today
>today
anyone with a more than half of a working brain has hated those retards for years, they're not liked around here, fuckoff newfag back to your boards run by pedos and shit

That guy left. He was the good guy. The fag is now in charge.

>Leftism is a totalitarian force my friend.
Wrong, since you're obviously an American you are conflating liberalism with leftism. Every single push for freedom in history has been done by liberals, relatively speaking. Conservatives, by definition, have always been the ones pushing back against those changes.

>normalize nazis

if by normalize you mean that you believe that nazis were just your average german joes fighting for their regime and that hitler was just your run-of-the-mill authoritarian dictactor and not the evil jew-baby-eating monsters that the allied mutt propaganda made me believe?

>b-but the genocide
amerimutts have killed thousands of arabs in the middle east in the name of freedom (read: serve israel) and still do
soviets genocided millions of innocent people to get back at the kulaks (doesnt you remind you of something?)
anglos genocided thousand of innocent natives during the colonial eras

fuck ec

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Ahem
Fuck Clerks
Fuck Angela
And Fuck Abnormalities

Attached: 1561248507579.jpg (1280x687, 55K)

as a leftie i have to say, based and redpilled. the internet is not, never was and never will be serious business as long as i live and breathe

>Every single push for freedom in history has been done by liberals

Attached: hey stalin, look at this faggot.jpg (1174x738, 173K)

>today
I haven't watched them in years. Between having either bad or just wrong options of the video game industry, and making history lessons on a game Youtube channel, I figured that if I wanted intelligent discussion I'd be better off elsewhere and they weren't a good source of just general information either.

What happened today, to cause this thread?
Paraphrase it, because I'm not going to bother watching a video.

thanks for inserting a wojak so I know how to feel, ben garrison

He literally said, "If you let people play as Nazis you make them become Nazis."

>Stalin is a liberal

lol

>Stalin didn't fight for the freedom of the Russian people from nazis

what the fuck? "primary nodal point for every sacred site on the planet"?
what's a nodal point?

NOOOO! THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS!

Attached: 1373251433897.jpg (750x600, 44K)

STOP WASTING OUR PRECIOUS INTERNET ON THIS DISCUSSION

Attached: 1537409934973.png (486x424, 258K)

I am a Finn you dipshit.
And you obviously have no idea of what I am referencing.

why do we have to keep having threads about this literal who?

You mean every faggot in the media's take some since the orange man announced his presidential candidacy?

The nazis wouldn't have been a problem for Russia in the first place if not for the manlet of steel's absolutely retarded leadership prior to and during Operation Barbarossa. Lucky for him he had captialist sugar daddies to bail him out.

Isn't that the mexicano dude with the squeaky voice filter who makes shittily researched history videos? Who watches that shit? Fuck off.

>billions of video views
>literal who
lol stay in your bubble sweetie

I just found out he quit, and that the weird basedboy faggot that now runs the show was sued for harassment by the other main host, who also left.

I'm surprised the Jannies haven't nuked this thread

On the other hand, reason they won was his iron grip on the government and unwillingness to ever surrender because it would destroy him personally, happily sacrificing tens of millions to the war machine instead.

>Billions of views
What an overstatement, go shill your shit elsewhere

prove me wrong incel :)

Can't, don't want to use up all the internet

Literally who.

I don't even know who or what EC is but thank you for letting me know

I don't mind this youtube video that much but I feel that their take on this topic is pretty extreme. They want to demonize the antagonists to the point where they are no longer considered humans which leads to an interrogation. Wouldn't dehumanizing the monsters of our time lead to a lack of critical thinking about how close some current politicians are to them ? I feel that keeping them humans, keeping them on the same level as anybody you see in current events could be the best way to be wary about how history may repeat itself.
They are also apparently under the impression that people would sympathize with the side they're playing as in multiplayer games but I've been playing a lot of counter strike a decade or two ago and never saw anything like that. Things may change with new, more realistic games though so I don't really know.

It’s a channel made by partial morons for complete morons. They give incredibly simplistic, uninsightful commentary on the most basic stuff. It’s also loaded with bloat and aggressively wastes the viewer’s time. If I had to guess, these people were philosophy minors that flunked out of university for being too goddamn stupid.

How is it that they replaced Dan (who sped up his voice) with a new guy (who doesn't speed up his voice), and yet I find the new guy's voice even more annoying?

Good thing I started hating their videos years ago

What if your people is niggers?

Fuck the Left
Fuck the right
Fuck hitler
Fuck politics
HAVE fun playing videogames with your friends

Attached: 1484982250045.jpg (419x424, 37K)

Came here to take advantage of OPs ambiguous wording. Got beat. Have a (you).

this but unironically

Attached: 1541392212945.gif (782x478, 760K)

nice bait user

>EC says that games should cost 120 dollars, and that if they did companies would stop putting in microtransactions and cutting out DLC
>companies would never, ever act greedily or continue pursuing more money

Attached: 1445989341604.jpg (888x666, 307K)

>bandwith
>kanji is gay
>the "games are art" crowd

Hes right

learning kanji is pretty fucking gay desu
fuck moonrunes

>tetris pauses the game to have a cutscene talking about soviet russia.

Your post reflects every single /pol/ crossboarder and it's a pathetic mentality.

You lead by example and prove /pol/ wrong, problem is /pol/ is always right

he said leftism, though, not liberalism, you fucking retarded mong

What this entire thread is about you retarded faggot

Reminder that the main faggot in Extra Credits has a whole channel dedicated to batshit spiritualism and conspiracy theories

youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience/videos

All of his proselytizing on EC can be safely tucked away in the "rantings of the mentally deranged" folder for safekeeping

>Liberals fight tooth and nail defending BFV
>They forget and now hate it for forcing them to be Nazi's
Like pottery

Attached: 1544436729645.gif (500x281, 561K)

Is Dan even working there? They had a different voiced guy

E-Celeb shit is not video games
Politics is not video games
E-Celeb politics should be a permaban

Attached: 1543827988910.jpg (400x370, 30K)

Nah i started getting annoyed a couple years ago.

I've hated their takes ever since an acquaintance treated me like a dumb ape for saying Kanji from Persona 4 wasn't gay and showed me a video of theirs to "teach" me (keep in mind he knew nothing about SMT at the time and only brought up the subject himself since he saw P4A on my shelf and felt I needed to know his opinion on the franchise for some reason.)

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell they managed to misconstrue the game's narrative so hard they thought Naoto was trans, honestly.

Attached: ca138ab6e6d6a1dc6b87ea8ef19a94dbfc90973a.png (654x750, 267K)

Both sides are complete extremes and being a centrist (yeah I know) I'm honestly terrified that in the next 100 years we're either headed towards sterile whitewashed fascist society or complete degenerate satan-worshipping anarcho communist tranny scat orgies
I feel like the sensationalist media's made everyone lose their fucking mind and lean so far to the left that everyone who disagrees with them feels like they need to lean way too far right in order to counterbalance them
Everyone's going so fucking insane lately and unless you join in the insanity you're going to get trampled or mistaken for the opposite side by simple virtue of disagreeing with somebody
The news is fucking poison and people should do more in their local community to get a grasp on what's actually immediately important instead of spending so much mental energy caring about what x political party representative said on fucking twitter

Attached: 1553242804448.gif (240x240, 3.45M)

>he's a wojak poster

Attached: srsly6.jpg (1024x674, 55K)

>If you don’t truly hate nazi them maybe you’re nazi
Well, since today i’m a nazi. Now are you happy there is one more nazi in the world? Are you happy that instead of trying to convince me to not like nazi you just treat me like one even if i am the lefties of all person? I hope you are, scum

Attached: C4AE724E-B6CD-4F02-B203-2AADF2B2CD99.png (461x600, 90K)

>mfw remembering the great bandwidth wars of 2015

Why didn't we listen to them, bros?

Attached: DzRpMwrVYAEMopp.jpg (675x1200, 59K)

If you hate nazis in Yea Forums you’re just a nationalist aka dog’s goverment. Nationalist is also wrong so don’t come with the “hating nazi is good” because you aren’t better

Well at the start it was, whatever kind of travesti happened to that later that fucked half of the planet because of the goddamn iron courtain that's another thing.

They're unironically too stupid to understand the complex themes of Kanji and Naoto's identity crises
And they aren't even THAT complex, literally middle-school English class level
Even though the game spells it out for you, and makes it abundantly clear how those two actually feel and how they resolve their issues

They don't understand the concept of being genuinely confused about your sexual or gender identity. They only understand in binaries.
You are straight or gay. You are cis or trans.
If you even question your sexuality, you are gay. If you question your gender, you are trans. No exceptions.

I haven't seen the video so I'm gonna make assumptions going off what I already know about these dipshits but, I agree the the idea that we shouldn't normalize nazis. The problem is that a couple of video game characters being treated as disposable shooting gallery fodder isn't the kind of normalization that needs to be stopped. That's like saying that if we treat zombies as a common enemy in video games we're begging for the uprising to happen. The kind of normalization of nazis that needs to get stopped is the kind where people call literally anybody they disagree with politically a nazi.

>want to play a video game for some escapism and relaxation
>literal worlds of fantasy far divorced from our own
>EXCUSE ME HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT MODERN AMERICAN POLITICS TODAY
>may not even be a fucking Burger
>IF YOU AREN'T OBSESSING OVER THIS SHIT 24/7 YOU'RE THE SMALL BRAINED BIGOT

I never thought I'd be nostalgic for the gentle madness of the 90s moral panic or the hyper-patriotism and freedom fries of the oughts. They say every generation hates the next but it's fucking terrifying to me to try to imagine people worse than the current batch of "motivated" youth.

Attached: 1526095437104.png (322x314, 26K)

That is just how it be on this bitch of an earth
As long as there are people, people will find a way to make it us-versus-them.
And when us wipes them out, there will find a new way to split it so we can continue hating each other. There is no way out, staying in the center only effectively benefits the side you hate more.

What if I hated them since I saw that one faggot in a video at a panel (at something like pax or some other weird nerd shit) and he was acting all cocky because he was the king dork in the room? Then I saw they were all fags during gaymergay so I just actively made a point to avoid all their content. What does that mean?

triggered snowflake

Unironically this

Attached: 1562195950876.jpg (302x302, 24K)

This video was made to stir up controversy. But the real controversy here is everyone that has their SJW stance that is a male, has ended up being a pervert rapist or child molester. Last one to be caught was DrPizza, one of their friends over at that one tech site.

>And they aren't even THAT complex, literally middle-school English class level
you're 100% right and that's the main reason this entire fucking argument that I still see people make to this day infuriates me. The game is literally all about not judging a book by its cover but that's all dipshits can do when presented with a Shadow from this game.

I'm kinda glad that Persona 5 had the bosses themed after how the people saw themselves instead of the other way around, if only because it means we didn't have to have this goddamn conversation again.

You need to stop being confused and angry about EC.

He is thinking like a political player a mover a shaker. In order to create a moral baseline you enforce language policing and strict portrayals. Think about why women's suffrage is never questioned, or the fact that most people think the holocaust was awful and Jews are people - it's all because of language policing and media portrayals.

So instead of arguing with him or his supporters about why he is 'wrong' you should just learn from him and try to infect media with your own portrayals of things.

Attached: 1561326790247.jpg (720x900, 79K)

I liked their extra history series though. Are they still worth a watch?

You will never be a real woman

The left has radicalized itself massively over the last two decades, on a larger scale this isn't anything new.
This has happened quite a few times, but the gist of it is that a large % of the population has been indoctrinated into believing that they are either victims or standing up for victims, and that anybody not part of their in-group cult is an aggressor that must be defeated.

They're basically trying to shame and bully you into agreeing, its cult behavior.
Yuri Bezmenov was right about pretty much everything.

Attached: 1404680861053.jpg (300x452, 43K)

The rigid structure of fascism encourages discipline and consistency, which are essential for success in both physical fitness and academic pursuits.
The only downside is that jews are a finite resource.

Attached: 1557452424865.jpg (454x537, 64K)

Reminder that you can dislike their video all you like, it won't matter, because this has been the law among devs for years and there's nothing you can do about it.

All games from here on out are going to be pushing some kind of leftist agenda, and there aren't going to be any alternatives. Even if one is made, there's going to be an article pushed out by some outlet, and the devs will either cave to the leftists (like Mordhau) or be censored entirely (either outright or by being thrown down the memory hole).

There's going to be no exceptions, and no voting with your wallet, because even Nintendo is toeing the line now. You can either keep playing video games and become slowly bluepilled, or you can quit playing video games and do something that fucking matters, like joining a militia.

Attached: CUTE.jpg (240x240, 13K)

It's the same guy, he just stopped giving himself a squirrel voice. DESU I have no idea why he was doing that in the first place and am glad he stopped.

Reminder that it's the publishers shoving political shit in games and that devs hate to fucking do it but are enslaved to them.

>but the gist of it is that a large % of the population has been indoctrinated into believing that they are either victims or standing up for victims, and that anybody not part of their in-group cult is an aggressor that must be defeated.

Nah the majority of the public doesn't try to speak for anyone but themselves and no one sees themselves a victim except the snowflakes on the left. Most people want to be left alone, and they want you to mind your own fucking business and keep your politics out of their hobbies. It's too late for that now though. The left has started a snowball rolling down hill that will not stop until the inevitable happens- violence. I am seeing so many normies now tired of the extremest left, that see only option is to protect their own. With the recent push for child transgenders, obviously sexual abuse of kids and the normalization of pedos that is being pushed by the left. I will just sit on the sidelines and eat my popcorn while the left and the normies fight it out now. Entertained.

Or you can just not play shitty games.

They've always been fags, what are you talking about?

leftism is one hell of a mental illness

I read the OP in that annoying fuckwad's voice

Depends on the developer. Tech is full of faggots.

A part of me wonders if they look so hard into it because they think it'll make them seem smarter. In a "oh look at these plebs, thinking you only need a middle school level comprehension to understand this".

>then you're part of the problem.
I thought it was the two members of EC who were confirmed to be creepy sex perverts

>They are also apparently under the impression that people would sympathize with the side they're playing as in multiplayer games but I've been playing a lot of counter strike a decade or two ago and never saw anything like that.
t. terrorist

Just read what Ted Kaczynski said about them.
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future#toc26

>reddit spacing

Liberalism is a mental disorder. - Michael Savage

Only reason Stalin won was because he had the luck to have some amazing generals who managed to survive his purges. I'll be the first to say the Soviet Union's bureaucrats deserved to be shot, but by god their army fought like lions.

Its not that they're too stupid by default.
Consider the following: They don't do this shit as a logical argument, or because they want to be right, nor to find out what is true.
They're virtue signaling to their peers that they belong to an in-group of the 'woke' cult they're in, and gain approval of their peers for being progressive.

Holy shit no wonder I recognized that voice, all the faux-intellectuals back in high school ate this shit up.

>Today

Oh yeah, they shat on Hatred.

>not comfortable with playing a Nazi
>buys a multiplayer WW2 game

Attached: slowjak.jpg (505x567, 43K)

Why the fuck do people want fun simple fiction to have complicated shit like social politics. It completely downgrades the quality of it specially if the creators aren't experienced with it

The photographer who called Schreier all those years ago on neoGaf said it best, in that it's craven to claim you're for artistic freedom, then passive aggressively claim a work of art is harmful and shouldn't be allowed to exist.

I disliked their videos a long time ago.

I started hating this fucker when he made his video games should be more expensive video, and I still feel like I was too late hating this loser.

Was I too late?

I don’t want modern politics in my game. I just want to have fun. Politics in TW games are fun, because it’s on the past.

EC's opinions have always been shit across the years

nope it's a different guy
The squirrel guy left the team a couple of years ago

Ah, yes. The "I'm embarrassed of my prepubescent voice so I'll pitch shift it in videos to make it sound like it's on purpose" technique.
A truly masterful deception. Hats off to you my good gentleman.

When did the squeaky guy stop doing it?

youtu.be/H3QZqD3OQbM?t=5

I think anyone that seen this video and liked them after it, can't be blamed, because the viewer obviously has some sort of mental illness that makes them blind to cringe. You should probably have a caregiver screen your stuff for cringe for you if you seen this and didn't cringe the fuck out of your skin. From the way he is sitting there all cocky, like he is someone or something special, to how he answers the questions. Even TV show personalities don't act like that.

The problem isn't politics, the problem is preaching and beating your audience over the head with it. No one likes being preached at, especially in their free time.

anyone who thinks pitching up their voice like that is anything but cringe, should be gassed.

They're right, and frankly I've stopped watching Indiana Jones movies because they normalize Nazis by having them appear....this goes for ANY film that contains nazis. I stopped reading about history or watching history shows on the history channel which is easy because they don't have that anymore. I stopped thinking about nazis entirely except for this post; if I stop thinking about nazis then they're gone.

What doesn't make the concept of nazis meaningless is comparing people with mildly conservative views to nazis; that's fine. Someone doesn't like hordes of immigrants ruining their country? Nazi. Someone thinks having sex with children after dressing them in drag is bad? Nazi. This allows us to remember how bad nazis are and make them a normal part of our lives, without making them a normal part of our lives.

>defending the toob
Never seen this video they made but god damn it reinforces my belief these faggots have no idea what they're talking about.

Just don't play it if you don't like the politics you fucking retard.
You buying a sandwich, going home, eating it, and then complaining it has pickles in it isn't "big sandwich" shoving pickles down your throat. Christ.
>inb4 >food analogy

Attached: 1558303721867.jpg (900x900, 196K)

Yeah. That’s why I don’t buy any story games. Just a couple indie games and the occasional AAA

Insta-cringed at the way he's sitting.

Too bad that saying you won't buy it gets you called a bigot and a Nazi. Because clearly only a Nazi would be upset by this enough to not want to buy it.

>implying I watch EC
Them trying to justify lootboxes was all I needed to avoid watching their videos.

Attached: 1383455925848.png (349x461, 92K)

I didn’t like them to begin with. Their content is boring

When are we gonna runs out of internet?

Attached: 5a6c7cbab3856.png (238x258, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=swe3EOKCbFI

Oh, it's the guy who said that games needed more diversity, but shouldn't have attractive female characters. Extra credits, more like Extra inconsistency.

May I ask who the cosplayer is?

>muh National Socialism bad
>ignoring gommunism
Literally killed more people and still tricks retardant like Bernie Sandersfags to this day

Based

hurpaderp

Never heard of them until the fighting game video they made years a go. Nice to know they are still full of shit after 5 years

I'm telling you anons. If Democrats wins an election before this insanity comes to a stop then it won't ever stop.

niggerfaggot

I just watched their mythological and historical shit and was never aware of their videogame stuff until now.
Holy fucking shit what a bunch of clowns

Attached: 1561379239734.png (128x128, 25K)

The amount of boredom this channel invokes is the most out of all the channels.
How anyone has feelings for these people besides boredom is beyond me.

Attached: BarnOwl.png (412x709, 334K)

Attached: alright.png (353x356, 120K)

Hitler was right tho?

I think these kinds of people are genuinely incapable of grasping the subtleties of language or something.

When people say "I don't want politics in my games" they aren't saying they hate stuff like Metal Gear Solid, just as an example. What people hate isn't when a game is about presenting a political question to the player and either lets them find their own answer or even tells them what the creator believes the answer to be. What people hate is when, out of nowhere, a game gives them a political answer to a question that was never asked.

A friend of mine likes their myth and history stuff, but he loathes their videogames stuff because material like this.

>all pop culture must represent an idealistic world
why do leftists believe this so fiercely?

Attached: 1560043103080.jpg (950x720, 393K)

That user is probably just as awkward.

Attached: 1555558919484.jpg (252x240, 8K)

Also, people like Kojima don't go on twitter to say that people who disagree with him are bigots and how he doesn't want their dirty money.

Is it wrong that I like his batshit new age religion videos. Always have a laugh at the insanity and appreciate the creativity

Attached: 1503173714147.gif (256x256, 352K)

You're right. You should have started years ago.

I don't know how anyone stood these guys to begin with they're insufferable. I thought they'd lost all their reputation after whole faux Jack Thompson bullshit about Hatred.

If you were totally on board with a game up to the point where the devs told you that no, you it wouldn't help you pretend that you were a nazi, and you care about this enough that you choose to go on the internet and tell everyone about how much you would have loved pretending to be a nazi in this game, what the fuck are people supposed to think?

Attached: 1540302549229.png (244x448, 49K)

Because they believe fiction influences reality. And how people are slaves to media with no ability to make choices for themselves. Authoritarian bootlickers are incapable of making decisions on their own, or taking responsibility for their actions, so naturally they assume everyone else is as incapable as they are.

If you ever liked any video from this group of cringe faggots, videogames or not, at any point, then you're a massive fucking retard, and you should be ashamed.
You have to listen to them for only one minute to immediately discern that they're insufferable faggots.

>If you DO want to put Nazi's in your game, it has to be 100% historically accurate and meet our arbitrary requirements

How fucking stupid are these people, have they ever actually designed a video game?

Attached: 329871.jpg (960x720, 97K)

They've always been hit or miss with some neat ideas and some absolutely retarded ones.

they did though, right?

Why the fuck do they care?

Attached: 1524874057639.jpg (500x500, 51K)

It's only LARP if he's doing like a war reenactment or something. Online it's just RP. Please stop misusing the phrase. Thank you.

Because when I play a War World 2 multiplayer game set in the European or African front, I expect to be able to play as a Nazi, without being told I'm a Nazi because I want to play as one in a video game?

Extra Credits is a certifiable moron, not in a "I don't like his opinions so he's a dumb-dumb lol" but in the literal way. The fact that he still has an audience after the "games should be more expensive" fiasco is stunning

Was it any good though? And most importantly, was it fun?

I don't let retarded youtubers guide my views so fuck them and fuck anyone that cares
I'd announce my sage but fuck this site too

Because kids find Nazi's cool or interesting villains instead of vomiting whenever they see an Iron Cross like Extra Credits want

>have they ever actually designed a video game?
If I recall, that one faggot I think his name was James, that used to be on there until he got ousted as a fucking molester made 1 "literally who" game that no one played yet they always went to him for answers.

>"nazis are bad" is now a controversial statement

your forefathers would be ashamed of you fascist incels

Some garbage phone game no one played doesn't count

You can measure how cancerous someone is by the amount of emojis next to their Twitter handle.

Squirrel voiced guy is still writing the shit, he just isn't voicing it.

Attached: extra_credits_game_design_experts.png (1421x525, 45K)

Nice strawman, trying to build a wickerman?

>Yea Forumsedditor calling any other board newfag central

This. But to add, I wouldn't care if developers added political commentaries to their games. What I don't want is a poorly done political commentary with some asshole that believes they are right about everything. I am a straight up conservative. I don't believe in abortion. But I will play a game that uses aborted babies as fuel Norman Reedus (that new kojima game) because it looks interesting. What I don't want is some shitty non game that wants to tell me how I am a nazi because I don't allow fags and trannies to control my speech. I don't allow people to manipulate me in real life, why would I want to do it in my fictional hobby world?

last I heard the only game anybody at extra credits ever worked on that saw the light of day was some shitty mobile game

>he got ousted as a fucking molester
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

It's funny that Yahtzee has unironically made more games by himself than the entire Extra Credits team combined

At this rate, nazi will become a new punk.

So youre saying, if the target was instead say, the Chinese...

Attached: 1373068574401.jpg (480x535, 104K)

Everything has political implications. Yes.

Not everything has political intent. This is a relevant distinction.

EC has always been pretentious faggots who come off high and mighty but are actually just basement nerds like the rest of us. Their ideas are nothing new or original. Fuck EC.

British punks wore Nazi paraphernalia all the time back in the 70s and 80s because it shocked the old people.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA called it!

stop shilling your shit videos faggot

>buy WW2-themed game
>has online PvP mode
>get put on team Nazi
>"WAAAAH I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS REEEEEEEE"
jesus christ how retarded are these people.

Attached: 1562093725497.png (306x290, 6K)

Because everything is acceptable nowadays except being a nazi. Someone kids being edgy shits gravitating to the only things that are edgy anymore surprises them. They aren't with it anymore so they now hate what it is cause what it is, is scary and weird.

And temporarily opened a gamer bar before he sperged out got the place shut down
Wrote some shitty stories
and got himself a 1/10 gf

He is the Hero we deserve

The History channel is unironically The Hitler Channel (With a couple of aliens, some of which met Hitler) at this point.

There a full story on this?

Attached: 1560652365942.jpg (699x699, 29K)

Is History Channel nonstop WW2, Hitler, and Civil War documentaries again?

wrong, dislikes keep the video from being recommended

Yahtzee is pretty based

As it was so shall it be. Of course with far left politics getting pushed so hard the new punks will be right wing nazi larpers so... Congratulations morons you successfully bred the environment needed for more nazis.

And its the best god damn channel on TV. I can sit and watch Hitler gas Jews 24/7 365 and laugh at it whenever I feel like it. What a time to be alive.

>Watching EC
>Not watching their far superior Spirit Science

Turns out calling everyone who disagrees a Nazi wasn't a good idea in the long run.

As much as I don't want them to do it, there is a way. America's Army did it. Make your team always allies and enemy look like axis, they still look the part and drop axis gear, but on their screen they're using allies stuff (until they potentially pick up the axis gear). It could even add an element of suspense, trying to be the first team to get the superior German weaponry off enemy corpses.

Attached: b4b18d39-5de9-4348-bc11-215c000cbd29.jpg (1600x875, 157K)

This. Youtube uses the dislikes for the ranking system, it prevents videos from showing up in the recommended for you and other people that have your taste in videos.

The History Channel has been that for as long as I can remember.

Isn't he pretty much the only thing keeping the Escapist afloat nowadays? Not like they have fucking anything else going for them.

I have hated them for years.

Attached: Eren.png (350x350, 116K)

I started disliking them when the first video I ever saw of them was unironically saying vidya should be more expensive.

that's pretty interesting actually.
yeah, they even shut down quite a few shows because a majority of people only really gave a shit about ZP

Is this it? youtube.com/watch?v=ApmlvvohkZ8

>mankind awakened in 2012
If that's the case I hope to god we go back to sleep

it's not, the problem is that people are trying to expand the definition of nazis to include modern people who have absolutely nothing to do with the g*rman people.

time to get woke, bro
politics is very, very important. my own life is a shambles that I make no effort to improve but I know a LOT about how the world should operate

Is that also the faggot who gave the pope fucking undertale, or was that some other insufferable retard?

>"killing civilians is bad" is now a controversial statement

go kill yourself dollar store jack thompson, no one is arguing that nazis are good

kek

MatPat was the one who met the Pope.

That was MatPat so yeah, another insufferable retard.

Joke's on you. The good games this year has no political agenda i.e. Non-western schlock. Let the western devs sleep in their shithole

shut up and make your own video game filled with your political opinions fuck ass.
its not that hard.

literally weapons grade autism

>Previous videos with twice as many views from two weeks ago have 10,000 likes and dislikes total each
>This video with less views than all the other videos from 9 hours ago has 30,000 combined likes and dislikes
This dislike bot shit is so cringe and it happens everytime and it's super noticeable.

Attached: 1415990693891.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I refuse to play a majority of games made in the mid to late 2010s because of this shit.

Attached: 1562085688476.jpg (462x350, 15K)

I don't get this shit. It's a fucking video game. I never got too huge into Counter Strike (before my time, I was a snot nosed 10 year old playing kingdom hearts and pokemon when it was relevant) but the few times I gave it a shot I always preferred playing as the terrorists. Not because I want to bomb the shit out of America's landmarks or something, but because they had cooler gear from what I remember and more importantly being on the offensive is always more fun than being on the defensive (outside of maybe payload maps in TF2.)

>temporarily opened a gamer bar before he sperged out got the place shut down
wat?

the fuck are you guys on about the history channel is like 95% pawn stars and american pickers reruns, at least if I'm to believe my mom's DVR.

Japanese games are getting censored too, and JRPGs are not worth playing anyway.

Mate I'm a subscriber to them, I didn't click on those two videos, but when I saw the thumbnail I clicked on that shit right away to dislike. Outrage clicks are a real thing.

CENSOR HISTORY

SWEEP IT ALL UNDER THE RUG AND PRETEND IT DOESN'T EXIST

That is if you don't import like a pleb.

This
Same. I play mostly old consoles/pc games now. I do stick with nintendo more than other systems now because I know they havent allowed that social justice bullshit to bleed into their first party games.

you do realize Sony is enforcing their policies even on the Japanese releases now too right?

Im not watching that trash but I have one legit question. What is their proposed alternative in multiplayer to one side playing Germany? The best I can think of is Japan but thats the pacific theatre and the japs were fuckin monsters to so whats the difference. Or do they just ignore the issue that the are condemning all multiplayer in WW2 games? I have other issues like how are they ok with playing as jihadies in multiplayer games when they are also monsters and actually do still exist but thats not a question.

Their history series is really good but this video was straight up badly presented

I disliked them well before Gamergate

>they're just bigots haha i dont caaare lol

no its cause your opinion is pure retardation and embarrassing

On their platform and devs they bought. The PC market is still there. Like I said the cucks can sleep in their shithole while the mods keeps coming

>e-celebs
You have always been part of the cancer killing video games.

Attached: 1437061239281.jpg (882x874, 178K)

they remove nazi stuff like swastikas. which accomplishes....something.

All countries commit horrific acts when in war, don't get me wrong, few have done shit worst than the Nazis, but by their logic you literally can't have historical or at least based in reality war games.

>I have other issues like how are they ok with playing as jihadies in multiplayer games when they are also monsters and actually do still exist but thats not a question.
They actually say you shouldn't play as those either. Actually watch the video next time maybe.
honestly thought my gut feeling is they only included that to avoid looking like they were just salty about the alt right.

2 seperate people but both videos are probably tied now as the gayest fucking videos on youtube.

>Their history series is really good
As a /his/ fag, I strongly disagree. They care more about telling a story than being accurate

they only included that to avoid looking like they were just salty about the alt right.
they failed

Slightly unrelated question:
Why the previous presenter left?
As much as I hate the vydia related stuff, Extra History was quite decent, comfy at times, he was slightly less cancerous than the current presenter, which at times I can't bear how fucking cringeworthy he is.

I hated them since the pretentious bullshit of Missile Command having the most compelling narrative in gaming.

I agree, they've always been shit

So why not word it that history is offensive to some people so all multiplayer games should be red team and blue team?

I dont even know these fuckers, all i know were anti GG so i didnt bother looking them up.

I stopped watching their vids when they replaced Foamy as their narrator with generic soi who sounds like he's forcing himself to have a deeper voice

I miss Foamy

It depends on what you mean by "punk".
Punk can either mean "misfit" which would fit fascist ideologies since they aren't mainstream popular or the more traditional anarchy-syndicalist punk movement, which is pretty much the opposite since fascism is authoritarian.

Got married and wanted to pursue a different career.

>Red team
don't make me play as those damn commies

Attached: 1548633215341.jpg (560x560, 300K)

Oh, that's it?
No political or personal shitstorm or anything?

They mean "I am a nazi and I have a victim complex"

Attached: 1561841985223.png (500x500, 44K)

Faggot.
you should kill yourself for ever watching them. start making your own video game and you'll see how full of shit they are and how they know nothing abut game design.

Nah, just moved on.
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LKrwiGFFs
7:35

The winners write history. If the Nazis would have won, the US would have been the ones with the death camps and the Japanese would be the ones that were holocausted. The math doesnt add up to do what history claims. Every country used concentration camps during War in those days. When you are losing the war and the allies destroy your supply lines, of course you aren't going to have the proper supplies to combat typhus. We have so many made up stories about what happened, from confessions forced through torture, to straight up lies about soap, lampshades and holocaust roller coasters of death. the only thing you can do is decide for yourself what you believe. Look at it with a critical eye and sort through all the lies and propaganda, and ask yourself, why would they lie about something like that.

they already did it in BF5 there isnt a single swastika in the game even in the story where you literally play as a german tank commander

Based and Tedpilled

Attached: Teddy aesthetic.jpg (500x336, 76K)