Steam summer sale and recommendation thread

Steam summer sale and recommendation thread

Attached: 146806244513.jpg (1980x1080, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/C98atH4P
store.steampowered.com/app/746580/HARDCORE_MECHA/
store.steampowered.com/app/650510/ZONE_OF_THE_ENDERS_THE_2nd_RUNNER__MRS/
store.steampowered.com/app/257030/Project_Nimbus_Complete_Edition/
store.steampowered.com/app/682450/Garrison_Archangel/
store.steampowered.com/app/630030/War_Tech_Fighters/
store.steampowered.com/app/648630/Damascus_Gear_Operation_Tokyo_HD/
store.steampowered.com/app/707350/Damascus_Gear_Operation_Osaka_HD_Edition/
store.steampowered.com/app/590380/Into_the_Breach/
store.steampowered.com/app/318330/Mecha_Ace/
store.steampowered.com/app/862770/KO_Mech/
store.steampowered.com/app/443000/DUAL_GEAR/
store.steampowered.com/app/774171/Muse_Dash/
youtube.com/watch?v=0QvJ2an9oUg
store.steampowered.com/app/842810/Mrchen_Forest_Mylne_and_the_Forest_Gift/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/theicecube
fanatical.com/en/bundle/fugitive-bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/
mega.nz/#!uvhznJTQ!pyFCkuLzsQh8q7EdmOOfq707TG3Tsha3mJD4EcVGwLM
store.steampowered.com/app/448850/Overload/
store.steampowered.com/bundle/5605/The_Descent_Classic_Collection/
store.steampowered.com/sub/4237/
store.steampowered.com/app/668980/Forsaken_Remastered/
youtube.com/watch?v=_wsK6pnJJeU
store.steampowered.com/app/1000080/Zengeon/
steamcommunity.com/id/JCapps
store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=上海アリス幻樂団
pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone played this? how is it?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 45K)

pastebin.com/C98atH4P

Is soulcalibur 6 worth $20 bucks?

With any fighting game, you should first ask yourself if you are going to go balls deep or have friends to play with. If the answer is no, then no. No fighting game is worth buying for just single player.

Attached: r8h8mstrb8.jpg (639x477, 34K)

>bought Dead Rising 1 for 6 bucks
it's still a fucking ripoff, but a great game

want an answer on this

also, is stellaris worth $10?

Redpill me on these games Yea Forums

Attached: games steam.jpg (391x552, 64K)

Only if you pirate the dlc

Last time nobody replied so I try again.

Since I cant make right decision by intuition alone, proved by picking Parrots team at the start, I want to ask for advice.

Wanted to buy:

>Labyrinth of Refrain
>Tokyo Xanadu Ex
>Garrison Archangel
>Doom (2016)

Already dropped Xanadu since gameplay vids doesn't show much depth and I already have Neptunia 4GO on backlog so it hardly makes sense. I seriously considering dropping Labirynth too since it gave high price and at GOG I have Mary Skelter awaiting.

Please, help unlucky user to decide. Any suggestions are welcomed, just keep the budget under 65€ total. Or I could just save the money for AoW Planetfall this autumn.

Attached: 1558462228895.png (715x1000, 487K)

Zanki Zero

Attached: fear.jpg (695x707, 89K)

>mass effect
repetitive space dating sim, get a sex mod
>sleeping dogs
generic ubisoft-tier open world stuff, but a little unique character in the map and a mostly melee-focused combat. i found it boring after about an hour. buy the original if anything
>Just Cause 3
terrible story compared to JC2 - zero player choices, gangs, depth or memorable characters. repetitive story and the map is so dull there's nothing to experiment with. just play JC2
>Borderlands
garbage reddit-tier humour for lolcats, TPS' main gag is space lesbians who are australian. i don't get borderlands. it's boring bullet spongey shit with zero challenge or engagement, but if you like mindless shooting at inseparable textures with the humour of a 12 year old buy it.

labyrinth has good gameplay. Doom 2016 is fun if you like collecting things and arena shooters with a fast pace

Attached: 1562175364537.png (1400x5552, 946K)

This sale is genuinely shitty with bullshit discounts. I've never skipped buying games on summer sales but this one is an exception. They always manage to make sales even worse every summer.

Doing a second pass on the sale before just being done with it... have picked up the following:

FTL
VA-11 HALL-A
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
Running with Rifles (with dlc)
Foxhole
Hitman 2 (gold)
Hatred

... and the rest of the ARMA 3 DLC I'd been missing. Did I miss anything else good? Keep in mind old games are okay as well if they've got good prices, I wasn't overly interested in Hatred but it's like $3 so whatever, you know? It's pretty good considering the price.

Did I do the right choice, Yea Forums?

Attached: help.png (360x228, 8K)

How does bl prequel compare to bl2? Also. Anything comparable to darkest dungeon?

I don't play Nip Bong Ching Chong games but Doom is really good

Go this, really enjoying it so far. What's a good multiplayer game (shooter preferably) for less than 10 bucks?

Attached: Supraland[1].jpg (670x384, 42K)

I always save up for Christmas instead.

how's the resonance of fate port? i played back on the 360 but never finished it.

Deep enough gameplay? Also, is it another jrpg where plot is about killing god?

>last few sales
>barely buy shit
>this year
>pic related
>still thinking of Cold Waters, Monster HUnter World and maybe ETS 2 Italy dlc
Oh and Bloodstained was bought before this sale, just added there for convenience same for BallisticNG which wasn't showing in my Library but if I went to the storage page it'd say that I own the game and let me install through there

Attached: my own ruin.jpg (255x531, 39K)

And maybe Golf It if friends want to buy it since we don't know if Golf With Friends(already own) or Golf It is the better one to play multiplayer

been shitty ever since flash deals were done with. there was something satisfying to setting your alarm at 2am to wake up see what was on flash, buy or not buy, then fall asleep until i had work in 4 hours.

Attached: 1472356605669.png (459x543, 372K)

Is divinity dragon commander any good if i just want the political aspect?
Also is original sin 1 better than 2?
Im playing 2 right now and im have a fucking blast.

Attached: 1538616684534.jpg (1024x1002, 153K)

rain world or hollow knight?

Getting Over It is a meme game. Not worth the money

>censored
no thanks

Attached: 1560641845248.jpg (640x479, 36K)

If guys are still looking for Mech games, here's some lesser known gems on sale you may enjoy; most of which have gotten recent updates:

>Hardcore Mecha ($16.99 usd)
A 2D platformer shoot-em-up that has finally received a long awaited translation and release. Sadly a lot of the sizable cast is behind backer codes you have to use to unlock the mechs. That are only usable in vs multiplayer. The promised modes that are missing are coming according to devs at least, but despite the hiccups it's still pretty great.
store.steampowered.com/app/746580/HARDCORE_MECHA/

>Zone of the Enders the 2nd Runner: MARS ($14.99)
Yes, ZoE is actually on Steam. It's a 4k port that offers a good blend of melee and ranged combat in a tight story driven chuuni package. Also has barebones VR support for a cockpit view. The game has general audio problems totally dropping out and the controls can be a pain, but if you want a nostalgia trip it's decent. see pic
store.steampowered.com/app/650510/ZONE_OF_THE_ENDERS_THE_2nd_RUNNER__MRS/

>Project Nimbus ($14.99)
A stylish high speed anime influenced mecha game with some minor elements of bullet hell. Very fast and frantic, but the lack of customization options is something of a downer. The game originally launched 5 years ago, but the devs still provide updates from time to time.
store.steampowered.com/app/257030/Project_Nimbus_Complete_Edition/

>Garrison: Archangel ($11.99)
Basically the spiritual successor to Custom Robo with quite a wide selection of customization options and tech to learn. It's an early access game and the online multiplayer is somewhat buggy and empty as a result regrettably. The offline gameplay takes some getting used to, but it shines in duels once it clicks. The team is apparently working on a story mode as well for more single player content. Also its got a free demo (a little outdated for what's in the game now though).
store.steampowered.com/app/682450/Garrison_Archangel/

Attached: ss_2612642804f808c6a6cffc8ac25860b42ac4cd88.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Sleeping Dogs is great. Jurassic World looks pretty, but is kind of shallow.
Just Cause 3 is pretty fun, well worth buying at that price. Don't expect much more than mindless blowing things up tho.
Borderlands is a really good deal right now.

>War Tech Fighters ($9.99)
A slightly more simplistic version of Project Nimbus with a bit more focus on melee elements. Customization is sort of lacking here too, but for a grand scale mech warfare game with some great graphics, you could do a lot worse. Devs are still decently active with QOL updates. see pic
store.steampowered.com/app/630030/War_Tech_Fighters/

>Damascus Gear Operation Tokyo & Osaka ($7.49/$13.19)
A diablo-like mecha game with some decent customization to it and a passable story. Combat can be kind of repetitive as well; at it's core it's a pretty simple game despite its customization options. Has a sequel now with some notable improvements if you want to spend a bit more.
store.steampowered.com/app/648630/Damascus_Gear_Operation_Tokyo_HD/
store.steampowered.com/app/707350/Damascus_Gear_Operation_Osaka_HD_Edition/

>Into the Breach ($7.49)
A good turn based strategy game with a mech theme from the team that brought you FTL. If you enjoyed that you'll probably like it.
store.steampowered.com/app/590380/Into_the_Breach/

>Mecha Ace ($3.89)
A text based adventure; game dev simulator Yea Forums's favorite. A somewhat liniar story with a few branches and a skill system, but your choices have more impact than mass effect at least. If you're a fan of old school text adventures it may be worth a look. It's got a free demo as well and what looks to be a VR focused tie-in in development.
store.steampowered.com/app/318330/Mecha_Ace/

>KO Mech ($0.49)
A simple platformer type game with the gimmick of flinging enemies into one another. Somewhat short, but pretty addictive. Also it's made by someone who shitposts on Yea Forums and for half a buck it's worth selling a few cards and picking up for the cost to entertainment ratio. No reason not to get. Character can be hard to see at times and some may find the controls odd.
store.steampowered.com/app/862770/KO_Mech/

[also Metal Wolf Chaos releases on Aug 6, 2019]

Attached: ss_bba9cc08e870cb051336273934789f5b11447685.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 490K)

Refrain is a first person dungeon crawler where you manage parties made up of up to 25 different characters divided into five groups. Story isn't about killing God. The thing that sets it apart from the rest of the genre is the wall-breaking mechanic, I'd say. It's pretty neat. Environmental manipulation isn't common in these types of games. Combat and customization isn't as deep as Etrian Odyssey or Dungeon Travelers 2 though.

I'm thinking of buying Dying Light;
Is it worth it at this price?

Attached: file.png (643x119, 15K)

>lesser known mech gems
>lists into the breach but not brigador
hhhhhh

don't forget store.steampowered.com/app/443000/DUAL_GEAR/
demo for it is available and its pretty good

>RE2
One of the better games released in a while. Try Hollow Knight if you haven't. It's the best Dark Souls sequel.

Is Kingdom Come: Deliverance a good experience? I know it's eurojank but does it feel fairly immersive and are there any dlcs I should get or avoid?

I'll add it to the next round it totally slipped my mind.
Agreed, but you can't buy it yet so I excluded it from the list. It'll be a heavy hitter for sure once the full thing releases though.

Already waiting for Silksong, one of the best games I've tried in awhile.
Also, for the user from Yea Forums who gave me it, you know you are and I want to thank you for such a great experience.

Attached: hn.png (959x177, 79K)

fuck, sorry
meant to reply him

Too bad I have it on wishlist since last two years and it doesn't seem to come close to finish. Yes, demo is nice and all but still.

Okay, thank you. Would you still recommend it, even for this price?

Is Kenshi worth a buy?

Can anyone send me a 5 dollar gift card, I'm short for a game I wanted for a long time
id/space_is_fun/

How is Heat Signature.

>jojo
>anime showcases
>113 games but can't afford $5
kill yourself

Attached: read.jpg (643x820, 75K)

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: ples.png (384x390, 153K)

Mostly free games, gifts and developer or random codes I found on the internet

Someone give me a rundown on pic related, I need a solid RPG to suck away my life. Do I need to play the first one?

Attached: Divinity-Original-Sin-2-987211.jpg (590x350, 75K)

As a fighting game, yeah. It's very solid. Strongly neutral focused without crazy anime bullshit, and not nearly as hard to get in to as tekken.

If you want it for singleplayer or dressup, I dunno. The SP stuff is about as big as SC2. The dressup isn't as good as sc5 but still pretty flexible. For $20, sure I guess.

Something to accompany Okami HD?

Thinking about adding divinity dragon commander and devil daggers. But I should be removing games instead of adding some. Hitman 2 with the GOTY legacy pack is also pretty tempting.

Attached: EA9CE054-AE9A-465E-9F30-ABAF4FA57F9E.jpg (750x1089, 367K)

>get called an incel on Yea Forums
>start getting self conscious about my virginity
>know it's not even a tranny/roastie calling me it but probably just another virgin shitposter trying to get me angry
>get angry anyways
How do I get over this? God fucking damn it. Also, why wouldn't you just pirate your games instead of buying them on Steam/GoG/Epic/Etc?

I could barely get through a playthrough of Dragon Commander. It gets boring and repetitive fast.

Turn based RPG. Built with coop in mind, but playable alone.

Come home, robot man.

Attached: reclaiming.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

If you're into the genre, sure. It's 25% off right now, correct? Still a bit of a steep price for a sale, I think. I personally paid full price for it and was satisfied, so take that as you will.

I am but would rather prefer 50% off. Im really fighting myself over this problem. At the other hand, I have lot of other good games on backlog so maybe I should wait for Winter Sake with that...

Thanks for recommending me Rain World, I'm having a blast, I don't know how I managed to dodge this game all this time.

Attached: kermit-rain-window.jpg (529x469, 31K)

Have sex.

Get Mars: War Logs. Good eurojank third person RPG

They spam the word because they know it gets to you. Just remember, if it really is one of those creepy faggots then they're in a permenantly shit place and are angry at fucking everyone and lashing out at who they think are easy targets (nerds). Just pity them and carry on with your life.

Fight N' Rage is really good, if you like Final Fight/Streets of Rage. It's pretty tough and has a bunch of unlockables.
Plus beating up furries and having stupid anime tit physics for the main character for that authentic 90s feel.

What are some good games for below 5 bucks?

Based, also check up on Technomancer, the sideways sequel.
I like Spiders games, hoping Greedfall is good.

I saw the game Hammerwatch and it's sequel Heroes of Hammerwatch. Does anyone recommend it? Any thoughts on it?
It's a good game but the main focus is the combat (which is great). The world, plot, and puzzles are fine but not the best ever made. It's meant for multiplayer but I think single player works too. I found playing with one other friend was the most fun since we both got to actually do a lot.

mass effect is great
sleeping does is dated, don't buy
you will probably never play civ VI so don't bother.
borderlands handsome collection is good buy it.

Bought season 1 or whatever of Life is Strange. For like 3 bucks, would you guys say it's worth it? Or is the whole premise and story far too cringepilled to take seriously?

75% off Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Arcade RTS with ladder

Attached: steamsaleslaughter.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Okay someone give me a good recommendation. Hard mode: no indie shit.

I would have to forget how they screwed everyone over by selling the game twice.

Mass effect 1 is great but the combat is a bit crap. Mass effect 2 has better combat but the RPG elements are toned down a lot, I'm not sure if it contains Mass Effect 3 but that was fucking shit. The story was shit. the endings were shit, and while the shooting was improved the RPG elements were almost completely gutted out.

>sleeping does is dated, don't buy
>Mass Effect somehow isn't
Both games are great.

It's like a very good telltale game, better than telltale have ever made but also teenage dialogue written by 40 year old french men.

Spellforce 3: Soul Harvest (it's standalone and fix lots of shit original game had) and Pathfinder Kingmaker (fixed and with Enchanced Edition now).

Alternatively Mary Skelter, Aven Colony, and fucking Original War if you don't have it already.

That was for

I have an Alien Isolation key that I want to trade for something like Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Anyone interested?

Attached: 214490_20180625145447_1.png (2560x1080, 2.46M)

Is it good though?

unironically better than nu-fallout, and it's only a couple of bucks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Uber Entertainment doesn't own the game anymore. People who own PA get permanent 90% discount on TITANS. New maps every season. Just get over it.

Attached: sunset.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

any play this? saw this cheaper on a fanatical bundle

Attached: wingsofvi.jpg (323x157, 18K)

is super cyborg a good contra clone?

has anyone tried this game?
is it fun?

Attached: file.png (961x495, 593K)

>better than telltale have ever made
>Better than TFTB and TWAU

Exactly, it's that good.

How is it censored? Does it impact the story? Can you remove the censorship?

Sorry, Slime Rancher gets boring after three-five hours and never recovers

>rate my cart

Attached: steamsummersale2019.png (1070x1462, 450K)

CIV 6 not worth it without the latest expansion, not included in Gold Edition.
Mass Effect 1 has dated combat, Mass Effect 2 improved on that somewhat. Games are nice if you like the space theme and space travel.

>Labyrinth of Refrain
I autobattled for several hours and just dropped it. No challenge.

should i buy these games? pirated and really enjoyed HM2 and KI but only intending to buy the first one for the custom maps and the second for multiplayer, playing SFV and it's really entertaining and Fighterz just to play with a close friend, what do you think Yea Forums?

Attached: gaems.png (374x396, 76K)

>swarmlake
fellow nigger of culture/10

BUY SHADOW TACTICS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 309K)

Don't pirate DS3. Online adds a lot of replayability.

What the fuck are you even thinking pirating fighting games? I wouldn't recommend DBFZ regardless, the game is dead.

It's just a few SAOlike pictures, unsure why they were removed, they aren't even that lewd tbqh

BallisticNG is great, nailed the Wip3out SE feel

HELLDIVERS is good fun with friends, but got outdone by Housemarques Alienation

Toki Tori 2+ is excellent

If you liked the writing of Dangan and Zero Escape then the story is fun.
The gameplay itself is enjoyable.

Attached: lacerations.jpg (566x471, 133K)

Next sale, the price now is a bit high.

It has long legs, stick with it!
Have you tried Bellow?

dusk
space beast terror fright
earth defense force 4.1 because 5 doesnt exist
eye divine cybermancy
furi

lisa
hylics
oneshot
hello charlotte
lobotomy corp

never pirated dark souls, and I simply pirate fighting games to play with my neighborhood friends but it gets boring after some weeks

I would strongly discourage buying SF5 unless you're just really into SF. DBFZ I'm pretty sure is kinda dead online but if you're just playing with a friend it's probably fine. it does have a lot of DLC though. The rest are good. I think Tekken 7 is a million times better than SF5 but just my opinion

I almost got this, but everyone kept comparing it to Fallout, which has terribad gunplay. I just want to run and gun through some random dungeons.

Is Evenicle actually a good game? 'Cause if I want porn I can get that for free. What makes it worth the price? Come to think of it, why does Yea Forums like H-games at all?

LET ME TELL YOU NIGGERS SOME SHIT
SEE THIS SHIT? IT'S CALLED HEXEN AND YOU SHOULD GET IT FUUCK
Want to be a warrior? fuck yes
Want to be a badass mage? oh fuck yes
Want to be a gay ass cleric? yeah ok
it's like the dark souls of doom games
walking around at the speed of sound cutting and punching enemies to pieces
solving puzzles
jumping and shit
it's cheap as fuck
but user can i play it on my modern $2k PC that i built to play runscape and fortnight?
yes you fucking virgin
get GZDOOM change the .exe to dosbox.exe and fucking play it
don't forget to go into the options and enable vert aiming
now suck my dick and buy it

Attached: hexen.jpg (833x690, 156K)

Looks good and I love devil daggers. Do you know how it compares?

How's visage?
Seems like a decent walking sim
Seems too expensive too

call me when it is $6 for Switch

this

Remember good sale events ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-003022_11.png (720x356, 59K)

How is Kingdom Come? I remember it supposedly had a shitton of bugs at release but I'm wondering if it's playable now. How's performance?

If you can bear "make your own objective" type of games and roleplay in your head, or alternatively just like exploring and beating all the faction leaders and named boss characters that drop the best weapons in the game. Killing or capturing faction leaders can also trigger some scripted events like their town falling to ruin or into hands of their enemy faction. Closest thing that you get to gameplay progression is tech artifacts that are required to unlock endgame research which make your base more efficient in various ways and allow you to craft better gear. Mount & Blade is a very similar game if you've played that, meaning there's an established world that you're dropped into but very little in the way of text or quests.

On the flipside there's several rather notable balance issues and easy combat exploits and the dev pretty much abandoned the game in order to work on Kenshi 2. Several workshop mods are definitely recommended, but even they have a limit since certain parameters are literally unmoddable for some reason.

Someone recommend a good RPG Maker game that is actually decent game to play as well as a good porn game.

Attached: 65029535_2301820053272776_8118925225367699456_n.jpg (725x960, 70K)

I thought about buying tekken 7 but don't know a lot about it, only heard that is ten times more difficult to learn than street fighter because it's three-dimensional.

no ideas about rpg games but koikatsu is pretty decent

A game like Helldivers or EDF?

Sleeping Dogs Def. Edition is only 2 bucks, I highly recommend it

Bully is less than 4 bucks, bought it for a nostalgia playthrough and this game is still a lot of fun after all these years

Resident Evil 5 is only 5 bucks, noice co-op game, but it's only fun with a friend (the tank controls are a bit outdated I admit)

Borderlands Handsome Collection is less than 6 bucks - you get BL2 and the Pre-Sequel with all available extra content

I'm on a serious budget, have $50 to spend, want to get one good game (or two if I can fit it in). These are the games I'm looking at:
>Resident Evil 2 remake
>Cuphead
>Ruiner
>The Silver Case
>Okami HD
>Nioh
>Dishonored: DOTO
>Amid Evil
>Shenmue 1 & 2
>Blood Fresh Supply

please help me out bros

thoughts about this?

Attached: 1562193738928.png (610x374, 80K)

Any good crime tycoons like weedcraft?

Resident Evil 2 is bretty good, and Nioh is kino if you like Ninja Gaiden and Soulsborne games
Cuphead is overrated and the devs never give a bigger discount because they still cry about that they sold their houses 10 years ago

From that list i've only played REmake 2, Nioh and Cuphead
Remake 2 is absolutely fantastic, and it has tons of replayability
Cuphead was okay, but i didn't play much
Nioh is inferior to DaS in almost every way, it's really repetitive

Thanks man

Deep Rock Galactic

Hammerwatch is meh. Very simplistic. You just kind of walk circles around enemies because their attacks tend to have so little animation it looks like it could be contact damage.
Heroes is largely the same but now you have a hub world to get upgrades in. Which are almost entirely different flavors of stat padding. Hammerwatch is a simple enough game that this kind of works out and makes an alright game to mindlessly grind in when you can't be assed thinking.

Is there a game on Steam that's like the GT3 or GT4 career mode with (mostly) realistic physics and runs on Windows 7?

This is all I'm getting, thoughts?

Attached: steam_sale.jpg (632x487, 29K)

What if I have no friends?

is Prey any good? It's $20 for the special edition

Last day of june is free on epic store right now.

Just pirate it and buy Dying Light 2 when it comes out in less than a year

Any loot shooters of otherwise action loot games with option to just clear levels for fun, like Bonerlands but actually good?

Don't listen to this fag, I can put more hours into a single level of Nioh than all of Souls. If you disregard invasions it's a much deeper game.

Any good space combat games? I don't know any of the current generation so I'll just say like Colony Wars.

I have an Alien Isolation and a Hand of Fate key I'd like to trade.

Onimusha is fucking great, but it's like 5 hours long
I'd say that's too expensive for it

Anyone try that Council game? I wanna boink hotties while chillin in the Illuminati with Napoleon, but I heard it had some bugs when it was released

How'd I do?

Attached: thunderbird_2019-07-04_00-50-04.png (501x277, 54K)

Anyone else?
this game is pretty damn good. Doesn't feel anywhere near finished unfortunately. Needs teams of 4 or some shit. Oh and maybe advertising the game would help. I didn't even know it existed until a couple days ago

Attached: cunthoedown.jpg (460x215, 57K)

How's Caligula?
How's Ni No kuni 2?
I'm not interesting about how challenging it is, just want something cute/interesting to play

Attached: 1555854477572.png (1600x900, 2.11M)

shadow warrior 2
good

>Blood bowl
Based, don't forget to join the Yea Forums league

who tf would want to play that game unless you're a chinese

i blew my load already spending wise. But this does look good

Disdain for plebs

Lads.

I am looking for the following:

>Hot Girls
>Strategic Gameplay
>No grinding JRPGshit (disgaea)

Does such a game exist?

Attached: 1558864334692.gif (243x270, 483K)

Nioh, yes or no?
Every criticism I see it's about the Diablo Loot but I actually love dungeon crawlers and Loot grind

Attached: 1549773419730.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Alright, thanks user. I'll probably pass then.

huniepop

Bought 999, already played them but damn, for some reason I am excited to play them again.
Such good games.

Ehhh, that isn't really strategic. Also I already own and have beaten it.

What the fuck do i do with this dead multiplayer game if I get it for 10 bucks? Can it be played like dynasty warriors in single player?

Attached: EDF.jpg (670x384, 58K)

Is Vermintide 2 worth getting into?

Prioritize REmake2, Okami, Dishonored. Blood is okay. Shenmue is overrated. Cuphead has good aesthetics.

The game really is meant for multiplayer. If you don't have people to play with I'd pass.

good to know thanks

Any thoughts on pic related?
For context I've been stuck on console gaming for the past 7~ish years and haven't been able to play many games of this genre. I've recently got to scratch this itch with Jurassic Park Evolution, but I'm craving something a bit more. I'm worried about being just overwhelmed with all the systems at play in a game like this, or is it pretty easy to jump in and make something nice?

Attached: 443868-cities-skylines-windows-front-cover.jpg (287x308, 30K)

It's a good game but if you don't have friends to play with you should pass. Random matchmaking is worse than L4D due to a number of factors. Be warned some of the game can be very grindy and the developers make poor decisions. They have a new expansion coming soon and a lot of people weren't happy with the changes.

grab muse dash, not on sale but its $2.99 and a really fun rhythm game
store.steampowered.com/app/774171/Muse_Dash/

Attached: 1490651517467.webm (872x654, 2.94M)

>one third of the puzzle has been solved
no thanks switch hunting nigger i have a life jk is a good game but come on
dude is literally two bucks, just buy it. it's a good game if you like the genre, but if you want a faster fps just get BloodGDX, i guess

It's a mix between character action such as ninja gaiden or dmc + souls + diablo
It leans more towards character action than souls. I highly recommend it if that sounds interesting.

r8 my cart
15 USD

Attached: yffty.png (633x757, 133K)

Besides Huniepop, Mirror, Hentai Crush and its various sequels/games by same dev, what are some other porn-puzzle games?

Attached: disgruntled raccoon.webm (240x426, 388K)

your gif goes really well with this
youtube.com/watch?v=0QvJ2an9oUg

Deberias estar ahorrando esa guita para escaparte del pais cuando vuelva cristina pelotudo

Has anyone got any free games from this shit? I still don't understand how this race bullshit works, have the turtles won anything?
Also which should I get Icewind Dale, Bladur's Gate, or Planescape? Down to my last $5.

>cuando
Cristinigger detected

I haven't gotten anything and I'm on the tortoise team

Current cart is too big to screen cap.

>Age of Mythology EX plus Tale of the Dragon
>Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
>Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
>Doom
>Doom Classic Complete
>Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition
>Plants vs. Zombies: GOTY Edition
>Portal
>Portal 2
>Rome: Total War Collection
>Total War: Medieval II
>Total War: Shogun II

Mostly old shit. Total comes to roughly $65. Anything else I should look at?

I know everyone says its an amazing game and you should buy it 100% but im thinking about getting the witcher 3 goty, how is it right now? and is it really that amazing?

delete everything and give your mother a present you egotistical prick

That's *Doom 2016, btw

>Recomienda escaparse del pais si vuelve la yegua
>"Debe ser Kirchnerista"

Attached: 1407875242652.jpg (771x900, 102K)

I'm looking for a really meaty porn game like rance.

Does steam have anything good aside from evenicle that will give long playtime and lots of content?

Attached: 656ba84b1fd7c2c74c38f0da5b03554835c75ff8.jpg (707x1000, 434K)

Remove DN3D World Tour and pirate Megaton Edition or just use eDuke32. Thank me later. (more compatibility, more gameplay accuracy, mod support and three addons, including one of the best expansions ever made for a videogame: Duke Caribbean. Don't give jewbox your money for their shitty products).

Don't get SFV
Especially if you like the SF series, it's thew worst one. It's slower than shit, the character designs are shit, the netcode is bipolar on the best of days and the fucking dlc is so over priced chinese people become jews when you show it to them

I already have megaton edition. I'm buying WT exclusively for the new episode
>inb4 giving money to randy

>featured
>a game on your ignore list
>a game you own that's 30% off
Man even the front page fucking sucks

Attached: Untitled.png (1257x524, 1.02M)

>Switch puzzles
Dropped

worth it

Dijiste "cuando" eso demuestra que realmente pensas que tienen oportunidad de ganar, lo que te hace un kirchnerista

i used to be a rock band addict and the game settles that fever

Attached: ss_08637a7ac0fb40479d0ad69c78e49805641644e3.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 673K)

am I the only one who can choose a new team in the race?

I have it in my cart, considering it. I have like 15 games there that all go for under 2 bucks though

Macri viene perdiendo todas las elecciones provinvciales y la mayoria de los sondeos lo dan como perdedor en un balotage
Si no tenes aunque sea un poco de miedo de que vuelva el kirchnerismo vivis en una nube de pedo

It's common sense and everyone agrees upon the fact that the new episode should just be pirated because it isn't that great anyway, just very mediocre. Not bad, but doesn't deserve a buy either, independently from the price. Whatever floats your boat man

What games? Perhaps I might help you if I have something I already bought. I'll try to be as unbiased as possible

valkyria chronicles

this. If you like it, 4 is even better

How is store.steampowered.com/app/842810/Mrchen_Forest_Mylne_and_the_Forest_Gift/

Attached: catch me if you can!.webm (640x358, 889K)

>"Arcade RTS"
Literally what does that mean

>I'm not interesting about how challenging it is
Caligula is easy as fuck if you have a brain, it's super satisfying to see how the combat goes when you execute it though
>ignored Fallout 4
based

Nah, the first is the best one that's undeniable truth

cheers, this is me

Why? 4 does everything 1 does and adds 1 more class and squad stories

good? also need something to add up to 60, recommend anything

Attached: Screenshot (82).png (604x383, 89K)

1 has better characters, missions and story

not gonna buy anything but rate my wishlist
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/theicecube

Explain the Katana Zero meme to me. It's an action puzzle game or something?

Characters and story are debatable, but the missions in 4 are far more varied

muse dash
crimzon clover

> meme

It's just a fucking game, user. Watch a video of it, see if you're interested, and play it.

How is Neoverse?

9/10 honestly great taste, all of those seem worthwhile

fuck me then, of the cheap ones i only own hacknet and it wasn't exactly my cup of tea, got boring real fast but do whatever you think it's better for your tastes... so that's it, maybe a recommendation would be that if you're into indie/fps stuff you might like sanctum 2

SF5 is amazing. The hate is mostly a bandwagoning thing since Capcom botched the launch and things snowballed from there.

de gustibus i guess... nevertheless it's a matter that was agreed upon by many that the first one is the best one.

Name a grindy game that will keep me occupied for the next two weeks?

Isn't muse dash chinkshit.

Attached: 9c23cbb72378817e29647f2a0503df4a91af800a.gif (245x250, 441K)

why not 10
warframe
mgsv
don't get these though they're terrible

Im looking for some games to lose myself into for a few days and forget about real life stuff.
What do you guys think about Kingdom Come Deliverance and Pathfinder Kingmaker?

Attached: 1469023684380.jpg (544x626, 98K)

I normally go for fps hybrids but I'm long since burned out on td, thanks though

Attached: 1561303760544.jpg (469x409, 28K)

>Mass effect 1 for the story, me2 for the gameplay and some story, me3 for the conclusion, fun mechanics and then ultimately getting shit in the mouth by bioware at the ending, unless you mod it.

>Borderlands 2 is fun co-op, but once you've completed the story repetition becomes a chore.

Köp borderlands för co-op, ta mass effect från torrents och modda

Depends on what kind of games you like... If you're into tactics / weeb shit, Disgaea. If you're into FPS, either WASTED or Sanctum 2.. that's the stuff i'm playing lately so that's the stuff i have on top of my head anyway, but they're pretty grindy

>implying
only I have 10 taste you mong

Attached: 1556667570896.png (584x606, 220K)

add POSTAL 2 + paradise lost, unless you already have it

Actually, everyone in this thread should buy POSTAL 2 + PL if they don't have it already.

Subnautica is a good atmospheric game to suck you in
If you haven't played the Witcher 3 then can easily lose yourself in that for a few weeks
KCD is ok if you don't mind a few immersion breaking bugs
Pathmaker is great if you're into isometric RPGs and DnD

I bought this and liked it, solid fun
thoughts on my haul lads?

Attached: games.png (662x152, 86K)

>sanning
don't give money to bioware, let them die

>only I have 10 taste you mong
how could this happen...

Attached: 1542489502477.jpg (327x276, 28K)

This is the only game I've bought during the sale.

Am I burning out lads?

Attached: island.jpg (460x215, 68K)

Bought Dragon Age Origins. Cannot think of anything else. I do have a lot of the popular games. Any hidden gems ?

lmao

Nah, you'll know youre burning out when you buy 10 games and play each of them for 20 minutes before quitting and never touching them again

Kino platformers with a shitty laptop? I've been playing rogue legacy and it's pretty fun

Wings of Vi
fanatical.com/en/bundle/fugitive-bundle

wasn't this made by the superflight guys? it's probably fun
psychonauts isn't too demanding i think

hey that's me
I bought 15 games this winter, have only played two of them. I now have 20 games in my cart.
enjoying purchasing games more than playing them

Attached: 1556649680129.jpg (320x186, 12K)

>even the front page
the front page always sucks dude

Is galaxy civilization 3 with some of the dlc worth £5?

Bought Batman arkham Knight, is that good?

Attached: 1537606673622.jpg (1029x1544, 329K)

It's a very simple game at its core, the only struggle comes from building over budget (happens a lot early on if you go too nuts with roads, etc), and traffic can become a nightmare to manage without a couple mods that are IMO essential (traffic manager++, rush hour).

It's a great game though and the only part that still stresses me out after getting used to the mechanics, is that I'm generally just shit at building cities that look nice.

if youve played literally any arkham game you know what to expect

I have played it about 6 hours so far, it's pretty great for $5

Play the others first, if you want more after that AK is good.

Based

I really enjoyed it. Attempted the platinum, but finding all the ways to die is pretty grindy.

It does a great job of wrapping you up into the world and taking you for a ride. Some people complain that the combat is repetitive (it’s like a 300 hour game so I suppose anything could get repetitive) but I liked it just fine. Go for it user.

should I pull the trigger ?

Attached: cart.png (643x650, 157K)

Noted. Thanks!

Slime Rancher is fun and can probably net you 20-30 hours~ of solid fun if you're brand-new and learning the ropes but there's no end-game so once you unlock all the areas the only progress you have are mini-games for unlocking upgrades and that's about it. Solid buy but don't be expecting factorio level of replayability

holy fuck i can't stop laughing at this

>Mexican
You should totally pull the trigger if you know what I mean

go for it

you don't need to buy the ost. not saying it's bad but it's not worth paying money for.

Strike vector is fenomenal too bad it's dead

>fenomenal

One of the worst games I ever played in relation to the hype it had.

is it worth it for single player?

hey now look, I realized my error at the instant I submitted my post. I blame my mixed swede/britbong heritage and ask for your understanding, it's confusing sometimes. also fuck you why do you care

Attached: 1448671035090.png (300x300, 141K)

dunno, I only played the standard version before EX which only had multiplayer. was a blast though, the devs were regulars and pretty good sports about getting sodomized by the other regulars

If i refund a game right now, will i get the money before the sale ends?

Attached: 1562198609888.jpg (712x712, 101K)

if you refunded as steambux, yes

Should I do it? Played the original SiN game a while back and have been wanting to check out the sequel. Metal Wolf Chaos is the only FromSoft game I don't own >implying I own digital games, and Marble It Up looks fun

Attached: haul.png (624x244, 48K)

wolf has a release date now? fuck yes

Thoughts?

Attached: Capture.jpg (639x403, 27K)

Why are you memeing with this fake edit of metal wolf chaos.

>bought ballisticng instead of red out
did I get meme'd on?

anyone can explain me what's the magic behind Europa Universalis IV? i've seen people talk about it a lot lately

AFAIK it was the first in a series of episodes that never came to be, so expect it to be pretty short.

Someone red pill me on Below, is it good or indie trash

store.steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/

What the fuck.

Attached: 1562193744887.png (700x700, 425K)

so you hate videogames, huh

This is where my wishlist is at right now, any recommendations in particular?

Attached: file.png (1175x8952, 3.73M)

cross code or dead cells? i hear you guys praise them both alot wanna use this 5 dollar off coupon

cool screenshot firefox

Photoshop for starters

Void Bastards is fun, but it can be a bit repetitive. It's also difficult as fuck at times.

a better screenshot manager

momo, spelunky, and ori are good

Any recommendations for a tired gamer? I haven't touched anything this year and can't seem to find the motivation to play anything.

Attached: naim_vs_durgesh_odyssey.jpg (538x4046, 370K)

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING THINK, YOU JEWS

remyadry

Get some vitamins and let the sunlight touch your skin for a few minutes every day.

knowing where the crop button is on ms paint

XD

First of all, crop your shit
Second, Spelunky is great, Momodora has flaws but still good, Valhalla is nice if you're in the mood for a visual novel with a kinda weird gameplay system, Undertale is good, Papers Please is great if you like both autistically analyzing papers and making moral choices on the spot. Haven't played the rest but I've heard good things about Ori and Obra Dinn, maybe ask for a second opinion.

I already bought Dragon Ball Fighter Z and Rust.

Attached: waste of money.png (722x481, 62K)

I like them both but if I had to choose I would go with CrossCode. Still wildly different games so you should probably think about what you want more first. CrossCode is much more story heavy, Dead Cells is mostly straightforward gameplay with the lore scattered around as you go, but it obviously has a lot of replayability.

There is almost nothing I want to buy. I would have bought mafia if it was five dollars.

devil daggers is pretty fun but only play it if you are a masochist who loves a challenge, you'll be looping through the same stuff over and over surviving a few minutes at a time at best with no guarantee you'll ever get far enough for the achievement (survive 8 minutes)

Attached: Capture.png (847x165, 9K)

Everspace is rogue like and too empty, it also kinda plays like FTL if you like these kinds of games.

Doom is great.

Idk about the others.

Should I get BL2 despite hating BL1?

If you can deal with how broken it is, you can go from having shit gear in ng+ to getting a good set that will let you one shot most bosses all the way through ng+5 or something.
If they didn't have the dialbo loot shit I would call it better than souls.
Is there anything single player that can match the grind of warframe?
Options from all kinds of genres would be fun.

momodora is pretty lackluster, don't believe the hype
I have 400 hours in spelunky, it's pretty good

Thanks bro. You rock my friend

Deus Ex: Sucks. MC is lame compared to the old guy. As are the powers. Stealth is dumb, overblown animations.

Everspace:Dunno space is gay

Hitman 2: Its okay, not too hard, prolly the best Hitman next to 1

Doom: Painkiller except with less to shoot and less fun weps and you can punch to finish stuff to trivialize the game via drowning in hp. Bad.

crosscode is incredible, my goty last year
dead cells is good fun though

What's your record time, user?

>Deus Ex: Sucks. MC is lame compared to the old guy. As are the powers. Stealth is dumb, overblown animations.
It's one of the only good modern immersive sim series.

Attached: 1516822028106.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Thinking of buying:

* Everspace Ultimate Edition @ 10.47
* Distrust @ 1.67

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Any thoughts on it?

Anyone here played The Council?

You can play Void Bastards, Momadora, and Ori on the PC Game Pass for (I think it still is) $1. Undertale and Pathologic 2 are coming to it as well I think.

Buy the VR version of Talos Principle, it's only 5.49 and even includes the DLC which is additional cost for pancake losers

You're not a poorfag, right?

Civ 4 (with mods) was the best one. Buy that one instead.
Everyone shits on Borderlands because B3 went Epic exclusive but B1 & B2 are just loot-grindy first-person ARPGs. If you don't mind loot grind, there's nothing wrong with them.

Yeah, I really liked it.
It feels like a game made ten years ago, in a good way.

you're pronouncing FighterZ wrong aren't you?
can't blame you since it's stylised like that

Bordermemes was always shit.

Qbik is dirt cheap and is kind of a fun pixel graphic puzzler. Has a level editor if you want to go creative.

Lots of hours of game-play and replay value, or not?

how is my cart looking?

anything I should add/drop?

Attached: 53241231243241.png (424x348, 54K)

it depends what you hated about it, it's more polished in terms of gameplay and the areas are less brown and cramped (icy glaciers, neon green blighttown ripoff, etc) but it's still ultimately more of the same looter-shooter-with-weird-guns that BL1 was

6 hours played total with a record of 186 seconds (so just a hair over 3 minutes) but i'm very shit at FPS games

>Is there anything single player that can match the grind of warframe?
i guess factorio in a way? kind of a stretch but you need to grind a lot of materials to build machines and it's gonna take some time if you don't do it efficiently
terraria is good at wasting your time on grinding shit, especially in hardmode. the whole loop is just gather materials, craft stuff, fight bosses, repeat

I'm interested in buying Katana ZERO and Moss, anyone has played them? how are they?

I went one a 3½ hr hike on Monday with my gf... I don't know why I just can't find the motivation to play much of anything these last few years. Even Movies and TV shows seem like just a bother to watch...

I've been meaning to buy most of these for a while and completely forgot I even had a wishlist.
Hover is from one of the main people behind JSRF but I don't actually know if it's any good.
Space Channel is a really good rhythm game but if you want to use the english audio you have to jump through a few hoops.

Attached: file.png (336x74, 6K)

I can save you 18Mexidollars with this link
mega.nz/#!uvhznJTQ!pyFCkuLzsQh8q7EdmOOfq707TG3Tsha3mJD4EcVGwLM

All I've bought is STALKER, any other fps worth it?

I do already own factorio and adore it but it's never felt like grinding to me more like a puzzle.
I own terraria but never got into it, always preferred minecraft's 3d ness over the 2d.

What under $5 game should I get?

About 10ish hours plus a replay, it's like an adventure game with lots of choices and consequences, the characters are all interesting and charming, I am hyped for the vampire game they are working on.

Is the deluxe edition of mankind divided worth the extra $3?

Attached: md.png (1265x567, 198K)

I've played Katana ZERO. It's good fun, but short. Kill shit with your sword, deflect bullets, slow down time, weird drug trip time-warping plot and shit. Took me about 6 hours to complete the main game, and I finished it at 14 hours after doing hard mode+secrets+speedrun. Apparently there's free DLC coming though.

Should I get the touhou mystery dungeon game or just play EO mystery dungeon on my DS? I prefer playing games on my PC but if it's not as good as EO I'd rather not.

Attached: 1530249764740.jpg (1440x1080, 241K)

The prison DLC is kino.

fear

yo i'm actually loving the hat in time, wouldn't have thought that the game has so many sweet details and can be pretty funny at times (bird train was the hightlight so far). would rec

Besides Hollow knight, what other good metroidvania is on sale?

Monster Hunter World or Divinity 2?

Attached: The screaming skull 1958.gif (420x227, 1.82M)

Go with Everspace Ultimate; It's what Everspace was supposed to be in the first place. Dunno about the others.

monolith
sleeping dogs
the swapper
crimzon clover
dropsy
bleed 2

mhw is a pretty bad mh game but it's still mh so it's not bad

divinity 2 is really bad but mhw is bad too, id say mhw is more fun solo though

it's a great game, easily a shining example for kickstarters

It is a really fun game
Subcon Forest was my personal favorite area

Attached: 1521872173596.png (800x1200, 20K)

It's amazing if you like hard platformers

don't know about the anime game, but the other 3 are great

but this game... has a tranny flag...
therefore...
you...
YOU'RE A...
T-T-TRANNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: crocker.png (1254x1127, 182K)

Got Rain World after seeing it recommended. Having fun so far, already died from the rain after the first hibernation, have no fucking clue what I'm doing.

it's very inspired by games like super mario sunshine and psychonauts(specifically in the humour department) so try those if you haven't

How in God's name are you supposed to get through your backlog?

Attached: gmu.png (499x338, 66K)

This but unironically.

I want anons to buy my game while it's on sale. How can I subtly shill it in the next thread without getting called out?

Senran Kagura's okay if you like anime tiddies and Dynasty Warriors. It's a game that knows its audience well, and if you don't like it, you're not its audience.
And Ori and the Blind Forest is a great Metroidvania, fantastically pleasing to the eye and can be somewhat challenging, too.

NEETDOM

>literally no one but you mentioned trannies
rent free

AHiT has a tranny flag?

>tfw neetdom nudges your depression to the point where you can't even enjoy vidya

Attached: 1540629393370.jpg (878x814, 60K)

Here's my haul thus far, lads.

Attached: sales2019summer.png (612x628, 163K)

Should I get Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition if I already have the basic version? Is the extra content worth it?

in the newest dlc, yes
seething

pull a Todd Howard, do some funny shit on a presentation or via twitter like Phil, become a meme and let it sink

nah not worth it imo

Drop Senran, get Evenicle.

i think it's be better if you were just honest about it

By not buying a thousand fucking games every time a sale comes up, and actually just playing your games.

good thinking user, this way we can ban him for shilling his game :^)

Is it possible to use Steam achievement Manager to game the system and get more coupons?

Senrans are just meme games with mediocre gameplay but get it if you only want waifus (even when you can get more with AA2 or similar shit)

How about you just fucking say what it is, and if it's actually a good game thats all you need to do, and if it's a shit game you get made fun of.

Death of the Outsider is pretty good, but it's not as good as the first two Dishonored games. If you already played one and two get it though.

I hear that Skyrim is on sale
its a pretty good game user do you have it yet?

Attached: not_todd.jpg (229x221, 7K)

that's what I heard but it doesn't convince me at all, maybe I just need to o back with Fable and call it a day

if you really want to minimize your backlog then only buy games you know you will play

no, i'm serious, i saw a guy in another thread showing his game off and it went really well
yes
yeah i played that for like 300 hours and i hated it

Thanks for the feedback, I always assumed it was kind of like a half-step into another game, hence why I love the first two but waited on this one.

delete this

Attached: delete_dis.jpg (215x235, 8K)

Attached: cart.jpg (634x512, 36K)

I already bought it on Xbox when it came out, and have been pirating it ever since. Thanks John.

Literally just play your games. Helps to organize them (I make a category on Steam solely for unplayed backlog games) and slowly make your way through them, or at the very least, give games a few hours to see if they click. If they don't, no shame in moving on.
Also don't buy obvious shit, but unless you're a mongoloid you should be able to recognize your own tastes and what games you might enjoy.

user that's such a fucking rip off I hope this is shopped

tetris

yeah i already deleted skyrim, don't worry
i also tried out fallout 3 2 weeks ago, it was my first fallout game
deleted that one as well

Yeah, pretty much all I saw was waifus and since there's always a shitton of threads dedicated to Senrans I was like sure why not. Thanks for the recomendation, I think I'll get Evenicle instead, it looks more interesting

Attached: 1550686052953.png (750x734, 740K)

only game i would get is tabletop sim to play exceed, fun game i play IRL.

It really does.

Attached: All_About_Katsushi_Murakami_181.jpg (1280x1896, 204K)

Are Steam Sales predator and anti-consumer in the long-term? When people aren't even buying video games because they are waiting for the Steam Sale, it seems like it only huts Steam and digital video game stores as a whole and thus the only reason they Steam does it is to bankrupt competitors so they can never offer a Sale again and jac up their prices.

Attached: 1444109215551.png (1200x1726, 1.58M)

Recommending some 6dof games since no one on Yea Forums ever talks about or suggests them.

>Overload - $11.99
store.steampowered.com/app/448850/Overload/

>Descent I,II,&III Bundle - $10.47
store.steampowered.com/bundle/5605/The_Descent_Classic_Collection/

>Aquanox I&II Bundle - $1.99
store.steampowered.com/sub/4237/

>Forsaken Remastered - $4.99
store.steampowered.com/app/668980/Forsaken_Remastered/

Attached: jack frost.jpg (1364x1716, 314K)

>that pasta
>that image
Hello, TenCent shill. .02 yuan have been deposited into your account!

I agree, stores should collude with each other and never lower their prices.

>offering goods and services at a reduced price
>anti-consumer because I cooked up some insane conspiracy theory about sales never existing again
user, are you ok?

I already own both editions of Skyrim, all the Fallout games, Morrowind, Oblivion, and all the DLC for each game Todd. I can't buy anything else from you.

I bought GTA Trilogy and Bendy and the Ink Machine.

Attached: 44276105_424200331446479_2018974149541821839_n.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

most people say 2 is better

ree I just want MSG5 why is the non bundle not on sale

i wouldn't get it if i were you

Bendy is pretty good, I kinda wish they could do the Hello Neighbour crossover again or something like that

I bought bleed 1+2 and ballisticng today, enjoying the latter but i'm not sure if I should refund the first two, didn't really like the first one from playing through the first two stages on normal

What are some decent MMORPG that isn't fucking FFXIV, BDO, ESO or WOW?

unironically FF XI

It feels super fucking slow and and every turn makes me think theres going to be a generic jump scare because of it.
There are none. MMOs are stagnant as fuck and you should have stopped following them years ago.

sure do user

Attached: 1462073467717.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Both

both but I liked HK more

bleed 2 is way better than 1

Accept that your tastes have changed and be happy that that 2 dollars you blew on a game in a sale supported a developer

look i'm not a religious person but this is one of the most revolting games I ever had to play.

they really destroyed the meaning of divinity and god in the game, its almost like any level 1 pleb can ascend to godhood by going through some ritual. Utter trash writing. Also has some great SJW influences, late game a woman runs up to you and tells you to help her "wife".

Go fuck yourself larian studios. BTW, this sjw studio got its hands on the baldur's gate IP, they are making BG3.

>buy games
>CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE RACE TO EARN POINTS
>click it
>nothing lets me join

Am I retarded?

Can't even tell what this image is about because the stupid fucking r/Yea Forums editting bullshit you retards are obsessed with

nobody wants you in their team user

any fun RTS games to play insingleplayer?

Obviously you have never heard of predatory pricing. Unsustainably low prices are anti-consumer.

can someone recommend a good arcade racing gaming? ports and older games are fine.

Doesn't exist on steam, alchemy miester god captor exists though.

pretty based

I'm gonna do it.
Should I do it?
I think i'm gonna do it.

Attached: lego.jpg (366x309, 37K)

Is Dead Rising 3 really that bad or worth $9?

Decent zombie game. Worth getting if you absolutely don't know what else to get.
Avoid DR4

>Have had this problem for a few months since I quit my job
>Got a new job that'll probably make me want to kill myself much less
>Might even be part time
we're all going to make it, bros

I like the lego games in concept and even recently re-100%d the harry potter and star wars games though.
I feel like half the charm left when they started just voicing everything though.

>hexen
the id pack was like 5 bucks years ago and now it's like six million jew gold and doesn't include Commander Keen because fuck you goy. Or did they change it back and you got all the quakes, dooms, wolf3ds, keens, yadda yadda?

youtube.com/watch?v=_wsK6pnJJeU
Could only imagine this is what 90% of the game is like

high prices are anti-consumer you coprorate shill

Any ARPGs worth checking?

Do you really plan on playing a thousand hours of LEGO? If so, then Godspeed user.

>a thousand hours
I don't know how much undercover differs from the others but they're only like 30 hours long each

>Redout
dale, está buenísimo

Fair, I based it on a friend of mines playtime but I just remembered he’s an autistic achievement whore
Carry on

i might be a turbo autist or something but door kickers is easily one of my favorite steam games, have something close to 70 hours in it after getting all the achievements. it scratches an itch i never knew i had, i can't wait for the sequel set in the middle east

Evenicle's art is incredibly disappointing. I regretted my purchase.

Microsoft's snippin tool

>Fair, I based it on a friend of mines playtime but I just remembered he’s an autistic achievement whore
no that's my point
I'm an autistic achievement whore (though I'm not ) and to 100% them takes likes 25-30 hours
i don't remember exactly but I finished both of the harry potter games around that time

Ye

Sleeping Dogs is based and Pork-bunpilled
Just Cause 3 is pretty, but performs terribly and gets repetitive fast, JC2 is still better.
Civ 6 is apparently fixed now, I've only played a couple games in it.
Borderlands is a good deal if you want to play it.
idk anything about Jurrassic World but more people play ARK.

papers please, momodora, and va11 hall-a

hey anons, can you recommend me any game to buy?
>i5 2.2hz intel hd 5500 8GB Ram

Attached: aa.jpg (1220x556, 192K)

How the hell are you going to play all that?

this is my technique
>play two games at the same time max
>play newer games and what you wanna play first
>dont be afraid to replay games
You won't finish your backlog but you'll have a better time than trying to do it

rec me some games where I am the bad guy

Attached: jz2nyfijegx11.jpg (599x601, 37K)

Absolutely not

>There are 43 games in my Steam Library that I still haven't touched yet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Csgo is free

>43

Attached: file.png (295x117, 29K)

Should I buy some EU4 DLC Now or wait?

I wanted to get into eu4 but the dlc policy is a hard pass.

I bought
>Jet Set Radio
>Alan Wake Collection
>Just Cause 2
I don't what else I should had buy

pirate it all
you can play the legit version on steam with pirated DLC

I’m scared

UHH GIMME A PRINTOUT OF OYSTER SMILING

Don't worry, I have 400+ games and haven't touched half of them

been doing it for years
as have thousands of other people. steam has never banned for piracy.

I wanna cum inside Hat kid's tight boipucci, i wanna massage his balls while I clean my semen from his butthole like a delicious glazed donus mmmm
of course I'd eat his cum too!

CreamAPI, as far as I concern, is safe. The only downside is that you need to find a new one if a new DLC comes out.

Coop games when with friends and the rest, finishing one bay one or when not in the right mood. Though I let Tales for later.
Lost in Vivo is a "at night only" game with headphones or when its raining.
KO, Mighty, Muse, Toki, UBER, Geometry are the kinds of games I play from time to time instead of sinking hours at once.

i started playing YS origins and its pretty neat. assuming you don't mind weeb games

WHICH IS THE LATEST RPG MAKER?
NOTHING IS CLEAR ABOUT IT

Game is absolutely fine in single player and still greatly enjoyable.

I'm getting Wasted (the game, although I might get hammered myself). What else should I consider?

Jedi Academy late game
Warband if you want to play it that way
Undertale as well

Attached: steamgames.png (541x831, 336K)

they made more after VX?

>sacred gold
Best dollar i've ever spent. Only got it to show up in my recommendations after buying grim dawn

chronicon

>Mass Effect
I personally got bored multiple times with ME1 so can't comment on that
>Sleeping Dogs
Pretty much the best GTA clone out there next to SR2
>Just Cause 3
Gameplay can be fun but it runs terribly and the map is inferior compared to 2
>Borderlands 2
It's terrible but sometimes I enjoyed it

how's this game, Yea Forums?

store.steampowered.com/app/1000080/Zengeon/

Feeling like some Resident Evil. Would you recommend 1, 2, 4, or 7?

Attached: Spencer Mansion.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

RPG Maker MV. Honestly kind of clunky shit, really needs custom scripts to be worthwhile despite its broadened capabilities in theory. A recurring problem with the newest RPGM versions really, they always feel fucking worse than the last one despite having more control or so forth.

I got it when it was like 75 or 80 percent off last month. It’s fine without any DLC. DLC just adds fucking buttons.

Should I do it, lads?

Attached: cart.png (625x393, 71K)

this seems fine, right?

not sure about oxygen (being EA), but the reviews are almost all good

Attached: salecart.png (608x383, 76K)

I think geometric wars 3 is still on a bundle in fanatical cheaper than that

unless you're just buying touhou luna nights because you like touhou there are better metroidvanias out there

pretty good

looking solid user, oxygen not included is fine if you like management. also katana zero is kinda short

High prices are due to a lack of competition. A lack of competition is often caused by predatory pricing.

Attached: god-helping_the_retarded.jpg (333x480, 58K)

I've never played a Touhou game, but I know the music is incredible and the visuals in this one look cool.

But which ones would you recommend? I've already played Hollow Knight btw

How new are you? Don't worry I'll spoonfeed. steamcommunity.com/id/JCapps

TL;DR he cheated using a popular program in TF2 and got VAC'd so his hats can't be traded and $20,000 went to shit and then tried to damage control by saying he was bored and wanted to get banned.

>over 200 games I haven't played on Steam
>probably closer to 300 since I used to idle for trading cards

Attached: 1527803822330.png (540x480, 204K)

So.... I shouldn't get MV and instead get VX(ace)?

1, 2, and 4. If you can only get 1, get 2.

You realize we are talking about video games in the era of digital distribution?
You seem to think that's somewhat comparable to commodities.

>be epic
>give bigger cut to developers
>game still priced the same even though developers get more money

you're a fucking idiot or a jew trying to fool people if you think jew developers are going to put more and better content into a game just because they don't have to give games low prices
minimize effort maximize profit, the jewish golden rule

still trying to decide what to get after refunding some shit

Attached: Steam_uEsRprLsRf.png (631x377, 79K)

Speaking of Touhou, are there any good bullet hell Touhou games on Steam?

i got this, any recommendation good old WRPGS?

Attached: file.png (252x114, 11K)

Am I the only one who likes Mankind Divided more than HR?

Also, I have it on console (my pc was totally fucked up at the time), worth getting again? I'm leaning on yes if I'm honest

Attached: file.png (637x131, 56K)

about to buy these games. do I like them?

Attached: steam sale.png (612x244, 56K)

while it didn't have the shitty bosses from hr, i didn't really enjoy using most of the new augments.

Can't speak for the bottom two, but do you like grinding and character building? That's what most of Disgaea is. I personally love the games, but they're not for everyone. The goal is to basically make your characters as overpowered as possible.

How is Total War Three Kingdoms compared to Warhammer II?

I got Tales of Maj'Eyal based on a rec a few threads ago and it's pretty good for 3 burger bucks.

It's a little obtuse for me but someone more familiar with roguelikes and pen and paper games probably would find it easy to get into.

How is Witcher 3, does it deserve all the fellating it gets? I played 1 a few years back and I really enjoyed it.

FF VII on on pc sucks all kind of ass (downgraded music/graphics, less abilities, and some other minor things here and there) user you're better off emulating the ps1 version, the other two games are good

glad you enjoyed my rec. and its completely understandable to feel that way

I've got the steam version and I don't think a single thing you listed is true, especially the less abilities thing how the hell did you come up with that lol

dont listen to this retard. PC version is probably the best one on par with OG PSX.

Thanks. I played (and enjoyed) 1 & 4 on the Gamecube back in the day but know only the broad strokes of 2.

the steam version is based on the old pc version guys

Actually the Switch version is the best port, mostly because handheld mode has a low enough resolution that the characters blend with the backgrounds better, and also because it fixed a few bugs that are still in the PC and PS4 releases to this fucking day.

On the other hand, it's super-easy to downgrade the PC version into a moddable state and have the best version period.

rabi ribi and that's in your cart
i don't know if they're good store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=上海アリス幻樂団

so are you gonna go into detail or can I just assume you're talking out your ass

this dude knows what's up

Attached: Cloudcasting.png (1024x768, 346K)

all the post PSX versions are based on the infamous shit PC version from 1998, except the re-releases are fixed. stop talking about shit you obviously know nothing about.

Legend of Grimrock is cheap as fuck. If you're looking for a good classic-type RPG with puzzles that actually challenge you, this is your game. Pick it the fuck up!

Attached: 65065653_p0.png (842x1031, 796K)

>not buying weird drift games for $0.49

Attached: Drift86 2019.07.03 - 21.27.50.08.DVR.webm (768x432, 2.47M)

The rpg codex curator group is excellent for western rpgs

pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

Are you from /trash/?

Bought:
Quake 1 & 2
Hotline Miami 1 & 2
DUSK
Payday 2
Max Payne 3
How'd I do?

?

Attached: file.png (374x48, 3K)

No, I just love Emelie.
oink

Attached: b7b2ed49f3e6984f055a8f61fb84bab3.png (1920x1703, 1.86M)

payday 2 is questionable. idk if people still play, the rest is some oldschool fun

Me too, someone use to play her in /ERP/ and they were great
oink

Attached: ^.png (500x382, 269K)

Fuck you, I bought it because of you.

Attached: 1551892123766.jpg (675x1200, 94K)

buy slipstream

I'm too casual to play real time dungeon crawlers

Are there any fighting games worth playing on Steam instead of consoles?

Attached: M67.jpg (1000x1415, 437K)

I bought the base game some time ago but I bought the Ultimate Edition today. As for if people are still playing, there's 17k right now but I play solo anyway.

I may.
I honestly just had a couple extra cents in my account after buying my main purchases, so I got it just because I'm INITIAL D fag and it's actually not bad, I appreciate the eurobeat soundtrack.

Attached: 91_300ZX.jpg (996x664, 193K)

Anyone have good indie titles to recommend, such as hotline Miami , FTL, papers please, this is the police, hollow knight etc.

how can you get that discount?

This. I bought the game and love it but my god do I have no creativty and am too stupid to build efficient cities.

Party Hard

Rain World
Deadbolt
Gunpoint
Heat Signature
Void Bastards
Into The Breach
Obra Dinn
Rim World
My Friend Pedro

Those are from on top of my head

Exceed 3 is a pretty cool clone, wonderful OST too. And the shmups from Cave are all top-notch too, although incredibly fucking hard.

Is there a game you particularly want?
Region?