Why do Mexicans get stereotyped in videogames?

Why do Mexicans get stereotyped in videogames?

Attached: 1522361724080.jpg (219x169, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468469029/#468470039
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468469029/#468471952
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468469029/#468472671
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiDUfhV43c
youtu.be/BXsyn1rOvG8
hyperallergic.com/223047/the-confused-thinking-behind-the-kimono-protests-at-the-boston-museum-of-fine-arts/
youtube.com/watch?v=WYtDKVhj6oo
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
youtu.be/SZ0Q6HmuHbk
youtube.com/watch?v=gPAKhrhZ3Zg
youtube.com/user/MattLees/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because nintendo is full of fascists.

Attached: 1533484914744.png (522x791, 93K)

>implying mexicans are mad at that depiction

Cause it's pretty funny
t. Mexican

Attached: dcymj5c6247fb49522a4ad9b888730b9a84b8b8.png (1536x1344, 156K)

Because they exist and anything that exists in a decently high amount is bound to be stereotyped
Trying to prevent it is disingeneous

meixcan here, why do you care its really cool

fuck racist incels

mexican here xddd i dont even care lol its cool hahah

themexicanrunner loved the mexican mario level

Grey here
Shut up

its just a click bait video

So basically it's white liberals getting mad on behalf of minorities again

Attached: Costume.jpg (450x674, 38K)

Why does someone who's whole shtick is pretending to be japanese get to tell me what is and isn't cultural appropriation?

Evryone love seeing their culture represented in a game in a cool way.

Hey if Mexicans love speedy Gonzales how the hell would Mario be a problem?

Godinez looks perfect.

Would it be offensive for them to include japanese people in samurai outfits or europeans in plate armor?

This whole line of logic is so fucking retarded.
Why is it offensive to portray mexican culture?
It's not like the mission revolves around mario hopping the fucking border.

Stereotype Mexicans are more fun then some guy that drinks cheap beer and watches Dragon Ball Super.

It's just harmless fun. It's funny how people get offended for other people, it's pretty cringe and childish-pilled.

hes appropriating english , the retard

Because mexicans love when they are stereotyped.
They get a kick out of any representation they can get.
They lost their fucking minds in happiness when Speedy Gonzales got a movie.
More ethnicity and countries should embrace the stereotypes instead of having middle to high class white women get offended for them.

I swear I've befriended more Mexicans than these people have ever come in contact with.

Whenever I talk to gringos I shit on the US and praise Mexico just to piss them off.
Whenever I talk to other Mexas I shit on Mexico and praise the gringos just to piss them off.
I don't even know if I love both or hate both, I'm not sure what my opinion is anymore.
Why wasn't I born in muh Nippom?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 12.23.07 AM.png (1690x704, 666K)

>bottom left
based

This is kino

You see it’s almost never the actual people being “stereotyped” that are mad unless it’s something that’s blatantly meant to shit on someone like Apu or a douchebag college kid at coachella wearing an “indian hat” or something like that. People forget that people LOVE to punish others, love to play police, and love to be the one to chew someone out for their wrongs. It makes them feel powerful and in control of others, it’s the same reason cops love to shoot people, and in the same way they will see, even outright fabricate transgressions, if it gives them an excuse to punish someone.

Nippon*

How is wearing a sombrero and poncho a stereotype anyways?

It's better to let dumb stereotypes slide even if someone does find it offensive.
Ironically enough our supposed multicultural society treats every separate ethnicity as if cultural difference don't exist.

>Praising the US
>Ever
maybe a decade ago that would be good but nowadays mexico is better than cucked US, we can still call out faggots and they'll banter with you back because theyre not the little bitches they are in the US.

You've been a cynical asshole for too long. Try liking something. You'll feel better.

>I watch le anime, I know how exactly japan is
Cringe, what a dumb spic

you're telling me that the only people butthurt over mexican culture depictions are white leftist women?
say it ain't so

Attached: 1542495683459.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

Because many PC idiots want to "Protect their little brown brothers." Feel like they are more racist thinking people need defending than the people they fight against.

I would think "guy in a sombrero and poncho" is the one of the least problematic stereotypes from a country with some incredibly serious drug issues
But youtuber's gotta get that click money so everything is treated the same

What are some games that take place in Mexico?

Why ameritards enjoy getting offended on behalf of others? Most Mexicans find it pretty cool. Fuck off.

As much as they'd want you to believe otherwise, not every American is a Californigger

Attached: 1557267215580.png (500x499, 354K)

Mexicans, like Americans and Canadians enjoy the stereotypes.

Sombreros will always be associated with Mexican culture.

That's almost the entire white Westerner world now, and is especially prevalent in Five Eyes nations, not just the U.S. Not sure where it went so wrong with them.

Attached: Toronto.jpg (900x1200, 165K)

>If you don't support our way of thinking you're an idiot, shitbag or a coward
What a pompous totalitarian shitbag.

This. Every Mexican/hispanic I know makes fun of whites whenever they try to play social justice police. It's embarrassing.

Cause many that try to defend people want their brief high on being a good person, defending the weak. Just dumbass egotistical racists that want good feelings and be seen as good guys.
Down the street from me, some mexicans got a firework stand going for 4th of july and have a giant balloon of a bandito in a somberero holding dynamite and a bandolier with tequila. It is fucking awesome.

you mad, burgers?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1016K)

an overwatch map that can't remember the name of

oh look, is another pasty white cuck speaking on behalf of a minority.

The only things I know about Mexico besides tacos and sombreros is the country is controlled by drug cartels and the water is undrinkable

A reminder that WB removed Speedy Gonzales because of outrage groups calling the character offensive. WB was then hounded for months by Mexican fans writing letters and emails telling them that they wanted Speedy back because they loved him.

the REAL question is why do AMERICANS get stereotyped in videogames?

Attached: average USA citizen.jpg (800x450, 85K)

like real mexico or mexican inspired?

go live in mexico then faggot you wouldnt last a week

is this really a problem? every mexican i know get pretty hype at sombreros

>because of outrage white women calling the character offensive
fixd for you

It's always the American born twats isn't it

This is removing diversity in media not helping it.

>not Ron Damon
Trash.

Brownie points for being progressive by shutting down any representation unless a person of that ethnic/culture had an involvement with it. I'm a spic myself and I would love to have my culture get such a fun shout out in a video game, let alone in a franchise as universally loved as Mario. I'm jealous Mexico is the go-to latinamerican country for devs.

Attached: 1559925129220.png (371x397, 177K)

Yep.

America along with every other nation that's become mixed no longer has any ties to its culture. The leftovers deem any association to said culture as "stereotyping" and want it gone.

Patriotism is retarded.

I'm so glad I live in Newfoundland but not even we are safe from this...

>gaijin goomba

post "that" video

Because they're these Hispanic people who have never actually been to Mexico and think anything resembling their culture is offensive. Fuck that, give me more Mariachis and charro/as

Attached: 31849672_370463750114387_204079142050725888_n.jpg (1080x720, 98K)

either one

Look like a chicano

Attached: .png (1154x606, 213K)

>game about a guy going on a trip to different lands and collecting shit
>Mario goes to Mexico World

I mean, a tourist grabbing a poncho and a sombrero sounds about right.

its a meme guys

Attached: d5f.png (800x1035, 340K)

I used to work in retail selling work/factory/construction uniforms and shit. Mexican guys were always the biggest bros. I'm sure my self confidence and social skills would be 10x better if I was friends with them

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

The real problem with mexican sterotypes in games is that 9/10 times it's modern mexico stuff

Ancient mexican civilizations should get used more; mestizo based national identity was a mistake

Attached: tencchtitlan_by_artbyjts-d3fwzx0 teno.jpg (1127x708, 289K)

I remember when they tried to get rid of Speedy Gonzalez because they thought he was offensive, and Mexicans nearly rioted because they fucking loved him.

Teuila Gundam was badass

latinos born in the US are funny guys. they claim to be proud of their heritage, force everyone to accept their "culture" and ruin all whats stopping the US to become a mexico 2.0 but they will never step in mexico because they'll never survive 5 seconds in. what a bunch of pussies.

Holy fuck this is amazing.

This shit falls apart when the person who made the image is clearly a Chicano who doesn't know burritos ARE Mexican.

Attached: GF13-049NM_Tequila_Gundam_Front.png (278x482, 170K)

Fucking Sonic Adventure of all things used ancient Mexico as inspiration and it was great.

There was a cowboy one in Build Divers and I'm so mad it never got a toy.

Guacamelee is pretty great if you like Metroidvanias.

you probably think taco bells is a mexican chain restaurant, too.

Mexican's love every and any representation they can get.
But they will go to fucking war if you mix up their and Spain's culture.

Because it's funny and they like it

Attached: 801.png (1280x783, 605K)

>look up shows and animated made by Messicans
>it's literally all Lucha and Day of the Dead shit
Gee, I dunno.

Attached: 1391655666520.jpg (460x500, 51K)

the way japan stereotypes america is how everyone else stereotypes mexico in general.

so when you see some blonde haired blue eyed anime girl in a flag bikini eating burgers, shooting guns, and drinking cokes and you feel happy because its fun and silly and not very insulting, thats how we feel.

however, since everyone does it, personally im kind of getting tired of it and would like to see more varied representation. like how our people also come in black and our large subset of transexual communities.

no im kidding but i am getting tired of sombreros and day of the dead. would like to see some more mesoamerican stuff. mario did it right with the pyramids and such

Attached: WCCFmetalwolfchaos-740x429.jpg (740x429, 131K)

Any fat hairy Mexicans in the thread

If this is it, it was a concept art of Maxter in G Gundam

Attached: Gf13-006na2.jpg (376x582, 180K)

Id like to see a game with some Mexican Revolution-esque aesthetics. Sombreros, bandoliers, muh trumpets

Attached: main-qimg-83149fd266164e12b02d56d510e5e0fe.jpg (600x740, 184K)

would be great seeing modernized versions of mesoamerican outfits

>It's not like the mission revolves around mario hopping the fucking border
I'd play that, sounds kino

you rang?

Attached: 1374228752560.jpg (210x210, 21K)

What games portray Mexico realistically?

Attached: cartel alpha.jpg (636x848, 74K)

Mexican/beaner here
I love the fact that mexico gets representation with sombreros and ponchos in games.
if the game allows it I used sombreros or the mariachi costume on my characters or the "Aztec" character. My only complaint is probably the Mexico levels are just desert, when they could use a dangerous mexican slum, jungles or mountains forests with cougars.

They only people that complaint are gringos
and those "hispanic" zoomers born in the USA and raised by this political correct mentality.

Attached: argonian mage.jpg (800x600, 219K)

I'm partially spic and i don't give a fuck. Sombreros are fucking cool, man, what's wrong with it? Wear those dumb pointy boots too.

Attached: 1420145586252.jpg (193x190, 5K)

I don't believe you

That Don Ramon sprite is absolutely kino

Burritos are mexican you fucking retard. They even have variants called piratas.

Imagine a GTA that parodies all of the horrible aspects of Mexican culture the way GTA V satirizes the horrors of Californian culture.

Would you play a game where literally everyone is corrupt?

Attached: cartel girl1.jpg (970x1078, 97K)

Who cares what Mexicans think. If they were concerned about their image, they'd stop letting retards attempt to go to America as refugees who are broadcast across televisions all over as dumb poor dirty people.

only Chicanos are offended by it

I link to a bunch of games set in/using precolumbian mesoamerican culture here

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468469029/#468470039
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468469029/#468471952
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468469029/#468472671

Personally i've played Aztez and Expeditions Conquistador, which I can vouch for both being really good games, albiet Conquistador does fall for the "dude they were just tribes who built pyramids" thing a bit rather then showing actual cities and complex civuilizaion.

Heard good things about Mualaka, albiet it's less Mesoamerican and more north mexico/southwest US tribe stuff; and Marlow Briggs is a pretty 6 to 7/10 game, as adecently competent but somewhat shallow god of war clone, but it's like 99 cents and it's a fucking steal for that cheap

rest I haven't played yet but I bought them all on the steam sale and i'm gonna try them.

I mean, yes, but it's about as much as a focus/is as accurately handled as generic ancient mesoamerican ruins stuf fin most platformers are, so not much.

Attached: Aztez combo blood drinker 1 4ch.webm (750x422, 2.97M)

>Mexicans pirate their food
Not surprising.

People don't have enough problems so they need to be offended on behalf of other people because they're basically sociopaths who can't comprehend genuine appreciation for something.

Red Dead Redemption in Mexico during the 1900s would be kino

is called GTA San Andreas

Mexican culture is awesome and everyone loves it.

oh also I can vouch for Pokemon Sage being amazing, easily the best pokemon fangame around

jej

Sicario (the first one) was films most accurate depiction of Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiDUfhV43c

What would it take for a videogame that's just as accurate a depiction?

Attached: La China quickly in the ranks of the Damaso Cartel because of her ruthlessness.jpg (634x586, 41K)

based

That's a weird way to spell "food"

like some kind of power suits? or like big mechas?

Red Dead Redemption set in 2019 Mexico would be genuine kino, but no studio has the balls to pull that off.

Attached: Mexican drug cartel chainsaw and knife execution.jpg (480x360, 20K)

kek
From what I could tell growing up there, the difference was that piratas did not come with beans. They would come with white melted cheese, steak, lemos, lettuce, avocado, and whatever salsa you wanted.

But sombreros and silly mustaches are awesome

only if I get to marry a beautiful Mexican woman

Attached: 672610ec9140f73cc7ca6b9b9331457d--mexican-american-mariachi.jpg (236x370, 19K)

Because Mexicans could care less. Most of the world should care less about stereotypes to be honest. When people stop being offended, anything that could be considered offensive lose its meaning. It is hard to offend someone on purpose if they don't get upset in the first place.

Attached: 1453332175997.gif (336x167, 1.61M)

Red Dead had this. Fucking loved being a bandito on this side of the map
youtu.be/BXsyn1rOvG8

>stereotyped
They can't be stereotyped because they are white.

Also, are you sure your thread is videogames.

Attached: mexicans identify as white.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

It's all the kids of immigrants thinking they know fuck all about their parent's countries.

god I love Denis Villeneuve

chicanos are whiny babies, just because they look mexican they think they are hot shit but they woulnd't last a day in mexico

Attached: 641954116.jpg (620x382, 21K)

Fucking sudacas

Attached: 1559649169113.png (645x773, 20K)

Their way of stealing gasoline is awesome.

Attached: stealing gasoline Mexico-style.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>chinga tu madre

It gets me every time

>this is not who I am
then why do you pretend to care?

As a 100% bonafide spic, this does bring a smile to my face

Attached: 1484599468570m.jpg (1024x819, 107K)

>Filename not ARGENTINA

oh shit i forgot about that lol

>hey guys let's just steal gasoline that's flowing everywhere what could go wrong?

its so weird that this is how it is now. you know how it used to be? man i would walk to the park and visit the various moving carnivals. one day its rides, a different day is events. i would visit the local corner store and play on the arcade machines or trade in coke bottles for a discount on full ones. go to any of the huge streets filled with taco vendors or have huge family and neighbor get togethers.

thats how i remember it. then the cartels happened and everything locked up tight. like the shift in security after 9/11. you could hear gunshots every now and then and streets would be closed off and soldiers would roam around in their machine gun humvees.

90s to early 2000s mexico was like the american 80s. everyone is out to have fun and eat good food and play some games. now it feels like its some war torn middle eastern country, and the rest of the world views it as such.

its sad. like if you lived in detroit before it went to shit. you cant deny it now but it used to be good and now its only known for the poverty and crime thanks to gangs

>It's not like the mission revolves around mario hopping the fucking border.
they already did that in Superstar Saga anyways

AJÚA

Who cares its not like mexican culture is "real",its all adopted

Imagine waking up and remembering you're a mexican.

>women and men have a specific mindset and are not allowed to deviate from it without becoming infertile
>this is somehow progressive

so Red Dead Redemption?

Thanks user, good laugh.

Attached: 1549495516989.png (552x543, 358K)

>Why do Mexicans get stereotyped in videogames?
why are white people the only ones that care?

ive said it before, but in school they just always told you to put white because there was no hispanic option. even if you were black, but happened to be hispanic, you were told to put white.

and please save your bewilderment. it always confused me too but this country is so obsessed with black and white that it forgot to consider anything in between.

fucking hell i remember options for asian and pacific islander, but no hispanic or even mexican american.

so i know its stupid but please dont think of it as mexicans pretending to be white. there literally was no other choice and the people in power made us pick white

You Mexicans unironically get the coolest shit in vidya.
>sombreros
>skeletons
>brass bands and guitars
>themed wrestlers
>gunslingers
>horses and horseback chases
>everything is super colorful

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Used to deliver pizza and can confirm that every single Mexican is an absolute bro. They'd be living in a complete shithole and still tip a few bucks, always happy and surrounded by family. Meanwhile blacks who live in decent apartments won't tip a cent and will barely speak to you when they answer the door.

there was this tom clancy game iirc that took place in Mexico and had cartel drama

yeah man I wanna see more of it in new games. there better be some mexico dlc for rdr2 or something

Any other legitimate mutts here? I have no strong racial identity and I'm just culturally white by default because that's the society I was born and raised in.

People fighting over their genetic lotto tickets is just weird to me.

was it kino?

Attached: elinfierno.jpg (182x268, 14K)

you forgot ponchos

Day of the Dead is the coolest fucking holiday I've seen out of any culture. Dress up as funky skeletons to remember your late family.

Attached: dia de los muertos.jpg (729x425, 131K)

because we only have sombreros, ponchos and mariachi attire

your regular, everyday mexican looks boring

based user. literally my favorite movie.

Only childs want a mexican setting in games,real chads wish for a Spain themed game

Attached: torero[1].jpg (710x572, 153K)

Reminder that white people get envious at the sight of Mexican culture because it's way more stylish and fun looking than white culture

There's nothing in white culture that comes close to as stylish as a Mariachi suit

Attached: DFzelIrU0AEoYQI.jpg (560x459, 53K)

what a cool guy holy shit

Mexican culture is literally white

it would be even more colorful and cool if they bothered to look past the common stuff. alebrijes alone are pretty cool and you could base a game entirely around them

Attached: pat-mendoza-067-coco-pepita.jpg (1400x906, 509K)

Spain is just a faggier version of Mexico, even though it came first. Mexico just squeezed all the faggotry out and improved anything left redeemable

Spain will always be superior and thats why mexicans get so butthurt about it

you already have one

Attached: 1029_0003.jpg (1280x720, 425K)

You're on the European continent. You lost this contest by geography alone.

how

Red Dead Redemption. You cross from the US into Mexico and everything is inverted. In the US the lawmen are hanging criminals and saving them makes you villainous. In Mexico, the Federales are hanging villagers, and saving them makes you a hero.

I typically just put (Other) since being half eskimo and half irish never matters in anything. I never got why people were so hung up on representation either, and when it did happen for mixed races it made little difference or reminded me of how both races would treat me like shit or how much anger I had growing up because of it.

Attached: inu.jpg (300x418, 25K)

Pretty much, I really don't give a fuck. "Saluditos" from Mexcity.

>tfw afromexicans is now a thing in mexico
>tfw niggers are gonna start demanding reparations

How is wearing Mexican style clothing offensive?

>half eskimo and half irish
explain in detail how you look and how you came into existence

Aren't all those things from their european overlords?

>mexico appears in movie or show
>yellow tint

>A outfit that is a reference to a culture/culture in a specific part of the world of said culture
>WOW THAT IS RAYSIS

No its just brainlet SJW retards who think they think every Mexican is like that. No its a reference to a part of your/their culture you fucking morons. Would you call a non Japanese character in a kimono racist?

wearing clothing outside of your cultural homeland is bad, somehow.

Spic here.
Only white people get uppity about that shit.
While not Yea Forums related, a great example of this was for a while, they banned Speedy Gonzales cartoons in mexico until actual mexicans told them to fuck off and put them back on, since mexicans love the shit out of Speedy.

Attached: 30688-cheese-cat-astrophe-starring-speedy-gonzales-genesis-front-cover.jpg (640x910, 162K)

Because I, the pasty white man, know how this cruel world works. To explain it would simply fly over the heads of those poor disenfranchised darki- I mean people of color, so I shall fight for them.

>spain
>europe

They're in North Africa dummy

>even the Mexicans were laughing at them

amazing

And you think that's any better?

we're a culture, not a costume

Attached: tumblr_lti0drGN5p1qz8bx8.png (466x700, 272K)

It's funny because nobody had a problem with his character essentially being a walking Italian stereotype.

>wtf guys speedy sends a bad message
>everyone loves him because he helps the needy
>outsmarts the villain
>has a super power

Attached: Confused+Anime+Girl.jpg (750x422, 55K)

he is also special because he is the ONLY character of the four in-game that gets a hat from a fellow Mexican who's a boss, and he wears it for the rest of the game
his favorite word is Courage
he is the best

>Entire culture is basically drug smuggling cartel shit and trying to break into surrounding countries illegally
>Mad because a video game references back when your culture had some objectively good charm and soul to it.

Man what idiots.

Attached: p5.jpg (1427x2048, 1M)

I've lived here my whole life you stupid retard.

sauce on this?

Why yes,we spaniards are north african,you have any problem with that,amigo?

Attached: legion434.png (722x1038, 1.02M)

white people complain about injustices for other races while also completely disregarding their opinion on said thing is a meme I want to die

The only people who genuinely get offended by anything are black folk, muzzies and white folk. No one else really gives a shit unless their playing to peoples sympathies.

Spic here
Everyone loves this shit in mexico, its the americans being pussies

Amazing but I don't need beans nor avacado so remove that from my food por favor

My dad fucked a hot petit Yupik woman after a party. My skins lighter than Native Alaskan skin tones so you could say "White Passing" but non-whites can tell I'm not 100% white. I'm fat as hell since I inherited the fat eskimo gene from my mom and you can see red coloring in my hair if you look hard enough.

I've been working on a kitbash for it with a Mk. II as base since forever, and I always sigh in regret that I can't find the time for it.

Yeah, but only a nazi would have a mexican wear a sombrero

n-no al'hamir

>Be Gaijin Goomba.
>Push away college age people by being associated with MatPat.
>Make content that is ill suited for kids who prefer walking megaphones.
>Have cringe moments from the past that can’t be erased.
>Fervently speak out against YouTube only to get silence.
>Never realize that unlucky channels need natural selection to prosper.
>Have to use Twitch more which removes most skills learned from YouTube.
>Be frequently agitated by Twitter.
>Be fat.

Attached: 7DACD33B-C610-4A56-AB86-0E536D0B3DAE.jpg (683x468, 90K)

it looks too cool

Its the bitches from the US that are mad, people in mexico love being represented in any form anywhere.

hyperallergic.com/223047/the-confused-thinking-behind-the-kimono-protests-at-the-boston-museum-of-fine-arts/

they would, actually.

Gasoline theft is a big problem in Mexico. People (usually paid by the cartels, or poor people looking to get a quick buck) find the PEMEX ducts, pierce them and fill jars with gas.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYtDKVhj6oo

Needless to say, it's a horrible idea. Mexicans hate thieves, so this actually became a meme when it happened. Even nowadays I feel nothing watching it, what the fuck did they expect?

good,racism...not cool bro,وداعا

Attached: legion4342.jpg (564x548, 76K)

Cormano is fucking based.

Attached: sunsetriders cormano.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Why do they have their straps not actually on?

Isn't bullfighting outlawed in Spain? Here in Mexico there's still events every other weekend, my grandparents love them.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw

Attached: 1545503461580.jpg (431x463, 38K)

>beefsteak and milk
absolutely based

now that we're cool, would you mind showing me how to make food from movies and tv shows?

>Have cringe moments from the past that can’t be erased.
Like how he made sang Eman's "I like big butts" song while dancing around a picture the avatar of his now ex-girlfriend

if your culture's only contribution to the world is "food" that's just 3 main ingredients rearranged to look different but taste the fucking same, then it only makes sense that the next best way to contribute to the world is to at least have some humor about it and embraces the stereotypes of your culture. Because what the fuck else are they going to do if they aren't cooking, cleaning, or crossing the rio grande?

most mexicans get this, and don't give a shit. hell, a shit ton of fucking rose up in numbers when there was an attempt to get speedy fucking gonzales off the air.

Their manly jawlines couldn't be made to fit inside of the helmet's original designs. They're still working on Alphachad MK2 helmet models.

Attached: 448full-poster.jpg (448x336, 23K)

It's not that fags culture, he is just offended on every mexican's behalf because they don't know any better and can't see why it is wrong, unlike him, because he is woke.

>Respects another mans strength despite being opposed to each other
>Favorite word: Courage
nice

actual mexican here. every one of my friends I've talked to when the costume was revealed and who played the game loved it. white people love being offended for "poor stupid dumb minorities" it seems.

white liberals are the scum of the earth

Man I hate Mexicans. The torturous conditions they keep showing on the news for migrant facilities would make me happy if they were real

I can confirm this by saying that one of my favorite pokemon is Hawlucha and I get hype as fuck when I hear his leitmotif.
youtu.be/SZ0Q6HmuHbk

>Isn't bullfighting outlawed in Spain?

no lmao that would be like america closing all mcdonalds in the country

Attached: 14643003611184_997x0.jpg (997x664, 78K)

didn't he have a mario themed wedding and live streamed it?

>Gaijin Goomba
youtube.com/watch?v=gPAKhrhZ3Zg

Kek i remember the memes that came out making fun of them and everyone being angry at them, not a single person was on their side.

Attached: okuu7.png (896x971, 504K)

>3 main ingredients rearranged to look different but taste the fucking same
this is more insulting and racist than any mexican depiction or reference ive ever seen. and i laugh every time i watch baseketball and the texans chant "fuck the mexicans"

People think that ethnic characters are offensive and really, it depends on how they are handled. Speedy was never portrayed as something offensive.

For example, I'm Brazillian and I fucking love Zé Carioca, that guy is super cool, has an umbrella that doubles as a flute and is smooth with the ladies.

If some dumbass group in america demanded disney to retire Zé Carioca, I guarantee you that tons of people in Brazil would complain about that possible ban on Zé.

white mans buden is truly the ultimate form of suffering.

Wait, people regularly pierce the pipes? How often do they explode?

literally zero difference from traditional music from Spain,is there something mexicans cant steal?

>not a single person was on their side
I mean, why would they be?
>retarded idea
>some had kids there too

Attached: 51243255_306559100210474_6243287447854120960_n.jpg (1080x649, 55K)

Did that video get deleted?

...why is this a problem? Mario is just wearing a sombrero, not dealing drugs and illegally crossing the US border and pooping out a baby.

>mfw the comments
>solo veía cosplayers de ghos Rider corriendo

Attached: 1342375001562.jpg (390x310, 49K)

If Mexicans truly hate thieves then why is thieving a prominate issue with them?

this holy shit
>Dirigido por Michael Bay!!!

ahahahaha

kek

Attached: sarf.png (275x374, 113K)

lmao, what the fuck

All the fucking time, yes. Don't quote me on this, but there was some statistic that said that over half the gasoline in Mexico doesn't actually go to the gas stations. As for how often they explode, not that often, actually. IIRC during the time of that video there was a huge Gas shortage because the president sent troops to protect the ducts that everyone in the Cartels knew about; However, these retarded monkeys found one and that why you see so many cars and people gathered around it, my guess is that in the desperate attempt to pierce another hole someone struck the duct with a metal bar or something, and the little sparks from it caused the explosion.

>traditional music from Spain
you mean the flamenco guitar music by the spanish muslims? this sounds more trumpety and mexican. you can claim the gerudo theme though. thats very spanish and works because of who the gerudo are based on

holy shit i wished i remember the good ones i saw

Attached: 1555201919518.png (613x855, 421K)

Mexico's favorite cartoon character is Speedy Gonzales. Anyone who complains about sombreros in pop culture is probably American.

I dunno, but they seem to enjoy it.

So cuck. Mexican cuck

Cormano is my hermano.

Shows that Mexico is sitll based as a country, the US would somehow blame everyone but the retatds that died.

Part of the problem is a lot of the people they get as "cultural consultants" have very little to do with the actual people they're talking about. Like most native american consultants are mostly white and just ride off the fact their great grandfather had alleyway sex with some girl who slipped out of the reservation.

both guitar and the trumpets are originally from Spain and tradiotional spanish music

goddamn those spaniard soldiers look like they are casting for a gay porno

Mexican cuck
Mexican fuck
Mexican Duck
It's your lot in life

>the government sends troops to stop them
>they tell them to fuck off and die
>they explode and then they are exclaiming the soldiers to do something
>they blame the soldiers saying "they should have tried to stop us harder"
Even my grandparents in Mexico laughed at this foos

Mediterran BVLL

Attached: legion23234.jpg (500x417, 46K)

>ywn have a spaniard soldier to fuck your ass everynight

Dunno, i know that most of the time they fuck up thieves real good if they find/catch them.

I really don't understand the gibberish these people spout.

The people play in the sun all day
Cuck. Mexican cuck.

why?
and also isnt sage being made by /vp/?

i wish to clarify that only the cucked americans in hyper liberal cities kick up a stink

You got to remember Mexicans in America came to escape their own shithole. It’s not unlikely they hate their culture as well

i was waiting for someone to post this

Scum with no dignity exist.

lmao mexicans don't care. It's jews pretending to be white that get offended. Now watch me get banned for another 3 days for calling out the jew.

Don't forget to make fun of Death and that you'll eventually die with a "calavera" poem. You ain't celebratin day of the dead properly until you welcome Death like a friend.

Pillaging,raping females and males,imposing their culture on the natives...such are the traits of the Spanish soldier

Attached: legion española 2.jpg (1738x975, 286K)

>weird vaguely off topic Mexican thread is the comfiest thread on Yea Forums

Attached: morales-8888.jpg (691x449, 128K)

He got dumped btw

Mexicans seems to be one of the few cultures who don't mind stereotypes. They fucking love representation in games.
Literally the only people who complain about things like mexican mario are white.

Mexico is a country with weird morals. The good Mexicans value family at all costs, and believe on being a good citizen that doesn't bother nor hates its neighboor. At the same time, a lot of people have become jaded against the system, and thus society as a whole. "El que no tranza, no avanza." (He who does not cheat, will not succeed.)

So you've got this weird amalgamation of both, where people are willing to kill, cheat and steal over family matters. Pretty much every Cartel bigshot is a huge family man, and will take care of its family over anything else. Even if there's a whole bunch of horrible shit to get to that point.

Attached: 1559486951441.png (248x259, 26K)

the traits of these spanish soldiers seem to be ones that would fit better in gay porn. you sure this isnt gay cosplay?

wonder if they fuck with themselves when is a slow day?

This is one of those morons that cried about Killer is Dead's Gigolo mode

made me jaja/10

nah some lyrics of their military marches are homophobic from the fascist era

The problem is it inflates white people's crime statistics, making them seem more violent than they actually are

Your race is so sinister that it sells itself to the Chinese and then tricks you into blaming the brown people.

haha, jokes on you buddy!

This. Based Mejicanos. Chicanos and Pochos are the real problem.

it actually doesnt. theres a separate listing on crime stats about non hispanic whites

yeah and? Yea Forums used to hate fags but now half are either furfags and/or trannies

>is thieving a prominate issue with them?
You answered the question with the question itself. We hate thieves because there are so many. The people who work hard for hours on end despise thieves with burning hot passion.
A harsh issue in Mexico City is muggers that climb public transportation. In those cases if someone gets the jump on them and outright murders the muggers the rest of the bus will go mute when the police asks who murdered the thieves.

>Be Mexican
>I approve it

>Mexican in Gringolandia/Canada
>So offensive

All this is pure publicity , you know

Attached: 1512872540029.jpg (1200x1020, 481K)

I don't like avocado either, and piratas don't come with beans.

>he doesn't know about the gay fetish of being humiliated

well i dont know any faggot who openly sings homophobic songs and which leftists hate fot their far right views

Attached: vetranos legionarios.jpg (1200x801, 862K)

Mexicans really don't give a fuck about this sort of thing at all. They want their culture to be enjoyed by other people. In my city in Texas we have a huge Mexican concert every year and plenty of whites go. They know how to make money off their culture.

>why?

It just really nails the feeling and tone of an official pokemon game, from the visual design to the writing of the dialog to the designs of the fakemon. There's almost no cringy dialog, the designs actually feel like they could be real pokemon and aren't just monster designs in other people's art styles, the spritework and tilework is largerly super polished, etc.

They even emulate how pokemon sprites in gen 4 have a color pallete limit and use more vibrant colors then the aftual pokemon designs, and to an extent follow pokemon's scheme for assigning level up moves with differing patterns based on various factors.

>and also isnt sage being made by /vp/?

It started on /vp/, but the devs moved offsite. also make sure you aren't mixing up sage and clover

i refuse to believe the middle one isn't gay or fucks guys on the low

it's a mix

God I loved the place where I lived most of my life but it fucking betrayed me.
>some fucker is breaking into my house and stealing shit he even stole the fucking toilet
>one day i visit my neighbor who has been cool with me for my whole life
>use his restroom because i don't have a fucking toilet
>find my fucking toilet in his restroom
>turns out shit faced dad was the one breaking into my home because I found more of my belongings plus i set up a trap one night and caught the fucker red handed
>tell their family that I won't send him to jail but that I do want money for what he stole and my fucking toilet too
>they sourly agree
>one day a morillo todo meco bien picudo approaches me and tells me that if i have a problem with my neighbors i have a problem with him
>neighbor's shit stained son had some fuckers that were into the really bad stuff and those fuckers knew real fuckers
>the whole neighborhood looked at me like i am the one who fucking stole stuff
In the end what made me and my family move out was an actual group of people waited in front of house and we did not go home that day.

Just admit your army is not so much an actual Military strength and just a bunch of faggots reaming each other.

I mean it's the spanish military, what is it ever going to be other than a buttfest?

>(He who does not cheat, will not succeed.)
The Chinese are like this too only they're actually chaotic evil.

Mexicans love Speedy Gonzalez, so I would bet they think the Mexican shit in Odyssey is entertaining at least.

its funny how in hispanic heavy areas, white guilt is still tried to be fed to the people. it didnt work on me since mexicans were also discriminated against, lynched, and enslaved. not to mention the natives were almost wiped out by the spanish. so i just scoffed at the brainwashing attempts to get me to bend over backwards for blacks.

the sad part is though i could see it working on the newer generations. why do the fucking jews have to do this? fuck

Girlfriend wants to head over to Mexico for a holiday this year. As an australian with no knowledge other than my own country, what should I be prepared for?

>Posts a picture of an anime girl in Spanish clothing.

>I'm not sure what my opinion is anymore.
At this point you've become a living shitposter/doomposter
You're best off moving to Nippon to probably get rid of that because then you need to learn a new language

The Spanish version of Australians.

Yeah, I'd classify our people in general as chaotic neutral. Outright evil is more of the lawful (their laws, obviously) persuasion.

>anglos will never understand

Attached: traslado-de-la-legion-cristo-de-mena.fsilva15-copia-2--620x349.jpg (620x349, 253K)

Depends on where you plan on going.

>Chilangos a las brasas

Ya se armo el posoli

Attached: 1551840788636.jpg (720x720, 24K)

>is x a problem?
yes, a massive problem. millions of mexicans were killed by drug dealers because of mexican mario

Yeah, we'll never understand why you spend more time on looking pretty instead of being useful.

But that's the Spanish ethos isn't it?

Attached: Capture.png (962x818, 83K)

bruh, that's like 99% of fags, what the fuck are you on about?

>just
>Mexicans

how boring it would be to not stereotyped something
>Spartans being breed for war
>mexicans being jolly gringos
>asians being kongfu masters or honor bond samuri
>middel age english being honor bond knights or murder dicks to the french
>french being high class weird hat wearing chain smokers
>italians loving making pasta and pizza with´a lotts´a of tomato sause
>vikings being ARGH VALLHALLA!
>cowboys riding, catching horses with rope and pew pew
>amaricans being amaricans
>every nazi as evil
>russians being the baddies or comrades
>indians being one with nature

Attached: 1519438914175.png (540x528, 191K)

This.
>Australians are the criminal offspring of Great Britain
>Mexicans are the criminal offspring of Spain

It's just that the Spanish boned the natives harder than the Anglos ever did.

>tfw my old town an 8yr old kid could go to school walking or in buses
>tfw now kids can barely go play with a friend across the street without him or her getting kidnapped

Attached: unknown.png (800x762, 272K)

be prepared for better seafood than your own and more refreshing drinks if you visit a beach town. and be prepared for better food than your own and awful but refreshing beer inland.

just dont act like a fag or a brute, stay away from shady areas, dont go on any tours. i mean just treat it like australia where everything is fine and people are friendly but you have to dodge the bogans and abbos and their sneaky tricks

well now i know how their faces look when they cum or get fucked in the ass

Being useful to what? To fight in some desert shithole and die for Israel,nah wed rather use our military for celebrations and shit at home

Attached: semanasanta (2).jpg (1155x1600, 329K)

Anglos tried.

Abbos are barely human.

Don't worry mate, I've had plenty of experience dealing with shady fucks in my time believe me.

Pathing the way in the advancement of medical, industrial and computing powers?

LINK THE FUCKING VIDEO OP, I NEED TO RAGE AT THE RETARD WHO MADE IT.

this, the people who think these kinds of things need to be "fought" against are self loathing, culture-less swine with no identities of their own.

then youre good to go

It's really funny when people see pointy head wear they go straight to the KKK instead of these dudes. It makes talking about Hellsing Ultimate's vatican army tiring sometimes.

Why would we? The US does that and shares its techonology with the rest of us,we just eat,siesta,some good nap and live life,we have it figured it out wagie

>mexico used to be calm and secure for children to play
>now children can't leave their houses in fear they get kidnapped or worse
>since they can't do anything but to play videogames and te lack of body activity makes them fat
"oh gee, why are kids so fat? must be the cereal mascots!"

That don ramón sprite is lookin clean.

Attached: 1547751539312.png (460x554, 185K)

This is why your country is basically held up by EU bailouts and Anglo pensioners.

Imagine having no instinct to drive forward; it's downright inhuman.

Yep. They want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to be american because they were born there, they also want to police what you can and can't say about them as if they were fresh off a boat and couldn't defend themselves. If you were born and raised in america, you're fucking american. Sorry it doesn't have all the interesting features of your ethnic background that make you special. America was founded on the idea that no one is special and shouldn't receive special treatment

Fuck off with your backwater culture. Nobody gives a shit about ancient Latin American culture, and the people that did were raped and killed already.

alright gays. it was fun but now i have to watch the copy of spiderman i pirated.

theres one actual racist here angry about elves, so the threads gonna devolve into shit flinging anyway

Attached: 1411340852251.jpg (599x597, 60K)

You go to the "La Revolucion" in Red Dead Redemption.

Because they're a siesta-ing stereotype. Ariba! Ariba! Andale Andale!

Attached: mexico.webm (720x404, 683K)

i watched the video, he actually agrees with you guys.

they want to be treated special for being mexican descendant but want all the commodities and privilege of being an american. I really hate how the US has spoiled third worlers this much

chicanos are not mexicans, mexicans love to be stereotyped

So it's clickbait then?

>America was founded on the idea that no one is special and shouldn't receive special treatment

>a slave owning nation
>no special privileges
Excuse me, keeping other humans in bondage to do work for free is not "no one receiving special treatment" retard. no, I don't have some moral cross on my back about slavery, your comment is just ignorant.

Just like this thread

This is not who I am, but it is absolutely OK and I love it

t. mexican

>youtube.com/user/MattLees/videos
>60k subs
who are even these people?

Everything is going to be tiny. Try to not get scammed and have a good time, amigo.

Disco inferno, or oil thieves.

YOU DECIDE.

Damn user, that's some shit-tier taste you got there.

Cultural identities ARE stereotypes. You can't say you want diverse representations of cultures if you're going to get pissed off when you see a sombrero.

>that is brazil actually

and spanish too!

San Andreas but Wey instead of Nigga

goddamn you spaniards are giant homos
>To fight in some desert shithole
more like going to suck some muslim dick.

Maybe because it's hot.

Attached: sun1.jpg (620x342, 11K)

didnt have any noticable crime, so we imported some. fun times ahead stalker

reminder that Catalonia is the only white region left in Iberia

Attached: 1509237033459.png (2170x1596, 1.84M)