Play epic battle fantasy 5

Play epic battle fantasy 5.
It's on sale on steam.

Attached: 432350_screenshots_20181229075630_1.jpg (1642x920, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YMZV78_w3Yg
kupogames.com/public-beta/
youtube.com/watch?v=yCRetzSDx0I
youtube.com/watch?v=vnEUb70odr4
youtu.be/UrSqSdb0OsU
youtu.be/QFFcdvBwJVM
youtu.be/bSPpOuQ6_04
youtu.be/pLzX2UGFzNs
youtu.be/meW-cuRmzsU
youtu.be/HUxFcc91rfk
youtu.be/1fc0XCrRr7Y
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2664039#search=epic_battle_fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=e4Gll_61anw
youtube.com/watch?v=MrfimwpnyB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Already have it, just need to find a good time to play it.
Also, EBF3’s OST > all
Also, Natz will always be best girl, Anna is shit

They should have made her as slutty as natalie

Roszak should’ve made her as fat as Natalie, and then fatten up Natalie even more. Haha, wouldn’t that be funny?

He did though. Left Anna the same.

Attached: d9uh73r-46d37882-fe4c-486e-abfd-83a6de193919.png (489x456, 100K)

Not fat enough for my tastes

I have, but got tired before I got to the final boss.
4 was way better.

I did, its way better than 4. It still has the issue that fighting the same enemies in slightly different formations gets tiring very quickly.

Holy shit, BOOBS

How is 4 and 5 compared to 3? Only ever played 3 as i don't tend to play many RPGs.

I like anime tiddies and all, but those tiddies aren't anime.

4 is like a more dense and longer version of 3. This can be a good or a bad thing depending
5 has a new battle system, a new capture mechanic, polished up graphics and is a “reboot” narrative-wise

...depending on how nostalgic you are for 3. Sorry, tired.

>softcore ecchi
You zoomers realize there are games with actual nudity right

So 4 is more of 3 and 5 is to 4 what 3 is to 2, cool, might check out 5 then thanks.

Exhibition like that is a common cheesy anime trope and fits perfectly within the Western anime culture capsule that is EBF
And for all you blueboard lewd posters, there are boards for full on NSFW

5 isn’t as radically different. It’s got all the staples of EBF3, just with some changed up and new mechanics. Oh, and playable NoLegs.

No they're nice, round, plump, and perky AMERICAN titties.

meant to quote

I went to the store page for the game but nothing looks nearly as lewd as that. Is OP pic a different game or what?

epic battle fantasy
as in those flash games on newgrounds? the free ones?

No, it's the same game, it's just a spell that Natz uses

I thought lewd was the status quo, not the exception. Game dropped.

>EBF thread
Fuck yes.

i know some people who would go nuts over this

Attached: Ethics Department.png (800x1000, 130K)

Yup

not enough art

It's a good thing those people aren't in the devs' ethics department.

is that the one with godcat boss?

why are they charging money for free flash games

1-3 are free 4 and 5 cost money.

>why are they seeking money?
Can you really not figure out why someone would charge money for something?

There is a free version of EBF 4 on Kongregate

because they have been getting progressively bigger and better?
not fair to compare EBF 1&2 to 4/5

4 was definitely free

Was thinking about steam.

>being told that more people will buy your game if you aren't a racist sexist cunt putting a bunch of racist shit and women who only exist to be prizes into said game is now fascist!
sorry your "free market" has decided you aren't the ubermench.

those people aren't human like us and their opinion means nothing

Fuck off Matt and don't come back until you finish that damn update.

t. ethics department
Go home, gamer tranny.

4 is complicated, since the "buy" part of it is practically an expansion pack.

what's the best party member and why is it lance

don't die
post soundtrack instead
youtu.be/YMZV78_w3Yg

that is 4

Because the optimal strategy in the game revolves around using 2 party members and support and 1 as an attacker. Lance has both high Attack/Magic and lots of herd-hitting attacks, which makes him optimal to taking out waves of enemies.

Lance and Anna should fuck

all of them have free versions that you can play to completion, final boss and everything. you can buy the full versions of 4 and 5 for some extra dungeons and boss fights with loot. not sure that the money is actually worth it, but honestly I paid for them anyways because I really like these games and want him to make more. call me a buycuck if you want, but there's no denying that this guy puts passion and soul into his games

Attached: cow tits.png (1219x675, 1.14M)

The games look so fucking ugly but have rave reviews. What makes them good?

>sling bikini that wraps around her boobs skintight rather than what it should be doing
DROPPED

combat is fun and you can optimize like an autist if you want. also, the dialogue makes me laugh

It's a fun game

genuinely good rpg with decently funny writting below all those references.
also kickass music

they're time capsules to mid 00s weeb culture, intentionally or not

The boobs wouldn't drop though if it's skin tight

>only gets f cups for one outfit

>Usually a prude that scoff at fanservice, to the point of feeling insulted by many All-girl games
>Always, always get hit in the soft bits by actual, unironic weeaboo stuff.
I don't understand, but the total lack of cynicism/self-awareness may be a factor.

My enjoyment of anime only goes as far as my dick, but I could go for some decent combat. Which one is best?

Game was surprisingly good

there all pretty samey. The newest one has the spell in op's pic.

>best party member
>best outfit
>best final boss theme
how does he keep doing it

Attached: 1543270666037.png (318x468, 234K)

4/5 are the most polished ones.
4 you can play free and 5 you buy.
but 5 is the one where the op pic comes from so.

5 has the best combat. it's free, but you can buy the full version for like 4-5 extra dungeons and a bunch of bonus bosses. some of the bonus bosses are just harder versions of the regular ones, though

>Game's developer thinks that Nazis are cool or at least have cool outfits/designs
>Hasn't been blasted all over twitter by (((ethics departments)))
Matt is a god

>Make natz pure fanservice comedy out of 2000 anime
>it gets to the point even anna lusts for her
>put actual unironic tentacle rape and imply she got pregnant from it
>get to recruit the nazi final boss
>he's op as fuck in all the games
how did he get so away with it?

there's no denying that the nazi aesthetic looks rad. there are two reasons why Matt hasn't ever been blown up on twitter for this. the first one is that his fans have followed him from his older flash games, so his fanbase has fondness for the older "wild west" era of the internet and doesn't flip their shit whenever someone mentions a nazi. secondly, he's pretty niche so he's not big enough to be noticed by """""game journalism""""" and targeted by the hysteria and outrage culture its known for.

yeah also this, his style is still rooted firmly in 2000's when that was both accepted and the norm.
and thank godcat for the second those games wouldn't be the same without those things.
shame that also means there's not much art wise of the characters

Haven't played 5 yet, can you still click them?

>Only gave her the burger because of the +Fat bonus

Attached: 1457843153549.jpg (300x300, 54K)

is that even a question?

you can click them in 4? What do you mean?

Thank fuck.

Reminder that anna is best girl

Attached: anna___epic_battle_fantasy_by_atomicpengin_san_dcggktq-pre.jpg (1032x774, 129K)

boioioioing

...dude

where my nolegsbros at?

Attached: 1532999572224.png (498x475, 104K)

I'm pretty sure there's a joke in the game that
Matt put in stating that he isn't making a 6th entry.

NATALIE BEST GIRL
ANNIE FLATTIE

well shit, I hope it's just a joke. don't regret the money though

there's going to be extra content anyways

>absolutely excels at clearing out trash mobs
he's my favorite behind Matt

What's your favorite bonus dungeon, dude?
I'd say mine's the fire and ice dungeons.

fire and ice is pretty good, but I really liked that cave dungeon underneath the autumn graveyard town. normally I don't like sliding ice block puzzles but for some reason I actually enjoyed myself that time

>he's op in all the games
I have you to stop right there for a sec.
Lance in 3 and 4 was basically the worst of the group, he didn't made as much damage as matt on a single target or as much damage AND heal as natalie in AoE, and in EBF4 exclusively, he didn't had the "Spam Reflex" like Anna had. The best use for this guy was for poison gas and tanking foes who used both magic and physical attacks.
In EBF5 in the other hand... WHEN DID HE BECAME SUCH A BEAST!? ARE YOU TELLING ME HE HAS THE BEST HEAL AOE AND THE BEST SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE JUST BECAUSE COOLDOWNS?! AND HE'S STILL A TANKY BOI?! THE HELL MAN!

Attached: ok.jpg (146x146, 5K)

I'm pretty sure Lance is one of the few characters I can think of whenever I think of final bosses that eventually become party members.

>Like BE
>Found the cow-girl outfit
>Makes Natz huge boobs into honkeros
>Make Annas look moderate but not bad
>This Ult comes on

I wish there was more art of this series.
But then again I don't want today's mainstream picking up this gem of a game series and tarnishining it.
Such a conundrum.

>5 cost money
Never heard of the free version huh?
kupogames.com/public-beta/

going to counter your claim in 3 by bringing up the best element in 3, Bomb.
ton of stuff weak to it, what isn't can get fucked by poison (which turns out, he has a AOE poison skill) so lance can actually blow a lot of shit up by himself.
you have a better point in 4 though, especially with how reliant on buffs it gets post factory.

Attached: 1548677729455.png (25x25, 2K)

>Nazi final boss from 2 becomes a party member on 3
Its like if Persona 3 featured Hitler as a party member

best girl, best party member

When's the big update for this game coming in?
Been waiting a while now.

don't forget he gets the bio weapon
shit's like poison on steroids

It's like $5 and it's a game produced lovingly by a single guy who's clearly not trying to follow the industry rules that we all hate.
Try out the game for free if you need to, but ultimately you should be buying the game

there's gonna be a big update? what's coming?

I still need to buy 4 and 5

you should now that they are on sale.

After an art contest was finished with, Matt said that he was going to add more enemies and make
some items that were for later use have a purpose. Like the acid proof boots , for example.

>just downloaded EBF5
So is this some kind of mildly-lewd JRPG pet-capturan thing?

just because of natz.
but yes all of the other things you said were correct

Pet collectin? More like enslavement sim, amirite?

Is there any point to capturing multiple of the same monster? Or should I just catch one of each and then genocide the rest?

Because of tits
Although I don't think I'll see actual tits so not sure what I'm doing with my life at the moment

its effectively a very developed parody of final fantasy(and other jrpgs) and it actually has a butload of content

those digits speak the pure truth
it's a real shame though, natz has been lewded in canon, so at least a few pieces of art would have been good.

Yeah true true, you should buy his game, I just want to clear out that Matt intentionally made a free version for everyone that seems not wanting to buy for some reason, of course without the bonus dungeons, items and skills like in 4.
In any case, that's also something that deserves to be respected, just like all of his series, he always made free flash games for your browser and didn't force you to pay for the "full" game (if you consider the bonus stuff like DLC), you can still beat the final boss in the free version and get your true ending, just like the rest of the series.

Yeah, you'll need them to level up your gear when the time comes.

that's natz limit break, so if you wanna see tits just let her get beat up till that limit bar fills up.
enjoy the game on the meantime.
also you can click on her tits

Is there any downside to catching mobs instead of outright killing them for loot? I guess im wondering if you would still get the loot you would normally get whether or not you catch or kill them.

It's basically a JRPG parody but it actually tries to be a fun RPG game instead of "LOOK, LOOK HOW BORING ARE SOME OF THE JRPG MECHANICS LIKE RANDOM ENCOUNTERS (which doesn't exist) OR NECESSARY GRINDING (which doesn't exist, unless you consider killing every enemy on epic mode to be "grinding")" like some games try to do.
... Yeah, I really hate when games know that their gameplay sucks, but they just make fun of it instead of fixing it.

No downsides, though if you wanna catch them at low health just hope that one of your summons
doesn't come out of nowhere and finish off your target.

You even get a medal for doing that

Havent had any summons that can do that yet, i'm still just in the starting forest, catching all the cute worms.

>pet-capturan thing?
never thought of it that way until you said it. ironically, this game inspires the gotta-catch-em-all feel better than actual pokemon does because you can actually obtain all of the monsters without grinding to level them up. also, it's optional which is great.

Those fuckers are pain in the ass at higher levels, just an fyi.

Yea I'm liking it so far. Clearly effort was put into this. Anything I should know regarding early-game, or at all?

later in the game you obtain/upgrade equips that have a chance to do a random attack/summon between turns. watch out for those

I need to beat 4. I was never able to beat a game before it.

Use your mouse to find secrets around the map.
Always something hiding behind the corners and scenery.

quick crash course
Buffs/Debuffs are more important than just "hit thing very hard"
Status effects are on a higher priority than usual
Bosses are not immune to those so they can actually be worn down heavily.
Expect to swap your equipment a lot.
Scan everything.
and use the mouse, lots of things are hidden on the map.

not him but you can switch out party members as you please since the ones in the back will level up alongside those in the front. be mindful that some party members are obviously gonna be better at physical than magical attacks, and vice versa, and also there will be some that can do both. lastly, remember to upgrade your equips, it's really useful.

>using your mouse
but anons, that's cheating

Cosmic Monolith

Been doing that, even saw the satirical comment about it.

So play it like SMT?

How many party members do I get in total? I've only recently begun so it's me and the CAT for now.

scan every single enemy to see its elemental/status weaknesses and defenses.

And people still say this isn't a form of censorship. Devs are literally not putting certain things in their games to pre-emptively ward off controversy. They are still being silenced.

5 party members.
All very memorable.

>Insta-kills you
Nothing personnel kid

Attached: Cosmic_Monolith.gif (250x400, 135K)

5 party members total, you can only have 3 out in front at a time. party members in the back will slightly regain HP over time, and their buffs/status effects will still wear down over time despite them not being up front. you can switch someone from the front to the back at any time for free, so long as they haven't acted yet on this turn.

forgot to mention that debuffs will also wear down while in the back.

if it works it works.
kind of, enemies get beefy fast and later on bosses can outright knock your ass out if you don't buff/debuff enough.
but it's nowhere near as unforgiving at least not if you're playing on normal/hard
also you get 5, but all are really good.
>that's trouble over there

They felt a lot less horrifying and went down easier than in the previous game. The ancient monolith is the true party slayer.

This might be a dumb question, but what is the haste effect?

This is more present in the middle-late game and kinda vague, but remember to never play too aggressively or too defensively, the game seriously punishes you if you only go for that route... at least on higher difficulties, I started the game on Epic so I dunno how's normal anyway lol.

You get an extra turn.

extra turn

the best effect

Gives you an extra turn for that character.
Pro tip: By hovering your mouse on the status icons, you can read their descriptions.

>ancient monolith
who the FUCK thought that was a good idea?

Fuck im retarded, thank you anons.

you always need to have one enemy that can fuck you up when you least expect it.
you're welcome

5 = 3 > 4 > 2 > 1
This is objectively correct.
Adventure Story 2 when?

I'm definitely gonna play it, eventually.
Hope Phyrnna composed some good tracks again.

>Play epic battle fantasy 5.
Done

Attached: Steam_2019-07-03_23-08-17.jpg (974x213, 70K)

fucking nice dude

>barely a threat in 5
>in 3 instakills unless you have dark res so high it deals 0 dmg
>final boss strat is not giving a shit about his attacks and healing from monolith nukes via dark resistance, since other adds deal more damage than boss
I like this kind of enemy design.

Attached: 1424166556203.png (324x297, 232K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yCRetzSDx0I
I'd say she did a good job compared to EBF4, not a lot of memorable ones in that game.

I already did. It was pretty good.

Do they have to be played in order or can I start at 5?

play 3

The stories don't exactly follow up in each game, they just tell you their adventures in said game.

What is a good talent tree path early on? What skills are worth picking up?

gameplay is the same. store is pretty self contained. You can try the games for free.

5 has its own (sort of) separate story but there's some references to previous games.

i mean, plot in 1/2 is practically nonexistant, and not that important in 3/4
at best helps you get some jokes, so you can start from whatever spot you feel like
still would say to play 2-4 because they are pretty good and the music is great

Is there any decent smut of Natz?

Holy shit people actually know about this game. Nice. I'm in love with the series since EBF3. Also Anna best girl.

>mfw 1:20

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 7K)

start 3 and 4 for lore if you like.

There is, but Matt will never share it with us again.

It doesn't really matter that much, just pick whatever looks cool.

unfortunately no.

5 is a reboot of the series so you can totally play it without playing the rest. however, the rest are good so I recommend at least checking them out.

Phyrnna party member when?

Attached: p6.png (1000x512, 605K)

Start at 1. There "plot" is that your dudes are hungry for gold and fame, but it should give you some character building. Besides they're all fun.

feels good doesn't it?
good taste

When zombie apocalypse happens so that EBF 6 can rise from it's grave in the last town.

maybe the extra content?

>never share it with us again
All I have seen of his is the lewds he made, but he made actual smut? And no one saved?

Nice. EBF3 had some great bangers. The Bullet Heaven soundtracks were pretty good too.

home...

I loved most ebf3 songs, most of 4 is kinda meh but I like youtube.com/watch?v=vnEUb70odr4
Havent played 5 yet

you don't like fallen blood or under my skin?

Mostly asking since I am phoneposting and wont have the opportunity to try them out on a computer until after the sale.
But so I take it every single game is free in some capacity?

Post whatever fanart ya got.

Ye

Attached: 37827458_p0.png (622x671, 137K)

yeah

that's the best part really, it makes fun of benign stuff and gets rid of the grinding shit.
plus even normal enemies feel engaging rather than "mash attack"

You can even play 5, but it's only on his site afaik.

Ye, you can play it for free without piracy.
the buy part of it is just extra content which is still worth getting

Im not going to spam links to all the ones I liked.

fair enough.

Attached: dauxgj5-ac535b75-e806-4d2b-bc3c-8e4a2e302276.png (1000x1000, 1022K)

>not a lot of memorable ones in that game
I beg to differ, EBF4 had a great soundtrack
youtu.be/UrSqSdb0OsU
youtu.be/QFFcdvBwJVM
youtu.be/bSPpOuQ6_04 (after the 0:55 mark)
youtu.be/pLzX2UGFzNs
youtu.be/meW-cuRmzsU
youtu.be/HUxFcc91rfk
youtu.be/1fc0XCrRr7Y

Attached: download.jpg (700x500, 193K)

>Hiding the ugly face
False marketing reee!

>Rage of the Abandoned
>1:30 kicks in

Attached: ok.jpg (1024x722, 35K)

my thoughts exactly.

Dark natalie counts right?

Attached: 1.jpg (423x404, 28K)

How many hours? Unironically 5 is harder than 4 and fuck doing everything again on Epic

link plz

it does, just put a bag over her head
gib sauce

>just put a bag over her head
But Lance, that's the best part.

how would a kiss from dark natz feel?

Dry, burns and she bites

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2664039#search=epic_battle_fantasy

Attached: Anna Dance.gif (500x360, 1.27M)

nice

>Sjw boogeyman

That Anna is doing things to me.

>All the porn is either shitty edits
>Or crappily drawn MSpaint drawings

It's not fucking fair.

>palcomix
never thought i'd see the day where i'm glad to see that name again.
also fuck the EBF tag is downright depressing with how shitty it is.
I know, at least there was a halfway decent natz

Dark Anna is actually hotter helps the real anna is a kinky girl so you can only imagine what the dark one would do.

I wish I had money to commission lewds for this series. I deserves atleast that.

do you have koikatsu at least? i feel that could work at the very least.

>also fuck the EBF tag is downright depressing with how shitty it is.
I thought you were just exaggerating but I looked through the tag and it was legitimately awful, jesus fucking christ

It deserves it*
It's also weird how a slime has a better lewd than all the main characters.

>That one pic of Lance getting fucked by Hitler

Attached: 123123.gif (450x360, 1019K)

...or humanized r63 nolegs.
still fucking degenerate
not even bad enough to be funny.
guess that's the cost of being niche

What's the appeal of these games? From the screenshots they just look like generic rpgs with mspaint graphics.

great music
funny writting that doesn't get in the way that often
actually good rpg
characters look cute

they're generic rpgs with mspaint graphics and they're good

Evasion that high is a ridiculous mechanic but I kind of love it

Watch a trailer or videos to get the answer.
They look better in motion then still images.

Play Bullet Heaven 2.

Attached: ss_ccc7e9463cb275f93cc56e5b6730edccdd418e16.1920x1080.jpg (1910x1061, 643K)

I really should. I've only played the first one.

On a scale from DonPachi to Touhou, how much bullethell are we talking here?

touhou lite

I can't accurately judge that, since I am too much of a scrub to play on the highest difficulty. Here's a video of the final boss on said difficulty though.
youtube.com/watch?v=e4Gll_61anw

>Go pay for this free Newgrounds flash game

Attached: 1561947771525.jpg (1520x1080, 120K)

Played it, stopped after losing my streak.
Might pick it back up.

Attached: 65436172_2500096080035769_2707995198163517440_n.jpg (960x492, 112K)

>With alot more content*
There's always the free version if you don't wanna
pay.

Attached: 65280995_2498122830233094_5211779334355812352_n.jpg (889x960, 75K)

The bullets move too quickly for me once I got to the midgame, and the lower difficulties are too easy. I preferred the balance of the first game where it was more about figuring out the patterns.

You could always use the modifiers, just means that you probably won't three-star the levels, I suppose.

Alright you sold me. Are these games that you have to play in order or are they disconnected?

Mostly disconnected, play in any order you want i would say.

>makes up imaginary people
>calls them the fiction police
pottery

Attached: ayyyyyyy.png (664x505, 13K)

1-2 are short, so feel free to start with them and continue. if not, go straight for 5

They are connected, but each one has its own independent "plot" that hardly has anything to do with each other.

i made this awhile ago but never got the chance to post it

Attached: lancefag.png (371x414, 72K)

You can play them in order if you care about the lore (who are the characters? who are the foes? why do I see a cat with no legs coming with me?) But for a standalone game, I guess you can skip all of these and go for 5, since it's a reboot.
It's kinda like Sonic Mania in a way, you can play the game without even playing any of the classic games in general, but it's such good seeing throwbacks and easter eggs from the older games.

>Lance
>Ever turning down Nat
Anna I can see, but not Nat.

"connected" but every plot is self contained and the connection is loose anyways, so start from anywhere.
would still recommend playing them all cause they are good and 1/2 are short enough to justify it.
going to save that now, good job user

fits more with matt to be fair.

just play 5, it's the most polished one. you'll burn out if you try all fo them

EBF was the only thing keeping me sane being forced to stay locked in my room at a roach motel for an entire week of alcohol rehab classes over a first offense blow of fucking 0.02

>you'll burn out if you try all fo them
maybe if you try 100% every one of them

this was ten years ago though

that's rough buddy

In EBF2, her tits were the first thing I ever jerked off to. Call it sad or whatever, but they'll always be nostalgic to me.

I mean, the 1st and 2nd can be done in 30 minutes (1 hour). But the 3rd and 4th one in normal mode kinda needs like 10 hours each without 100% of course.
21 hours seems a little to much before you can play EBF5.

fair enough.
EBF4 in particular more so if you paid for it

...tell me it was to her limit break at the very least

>Tfw despite loving this series since findnig the second game I've never finished a single one

Closest I got was 3's final Dungeon.

Attached: 1552705236653.png (1000x1002, 290K)

Why?

well, it's a good time to do it now

koikatsu models when
SDT ones when

3 is a nice fun romp, give it another go.

I’d be tempted to draw a fat Natz if I didn’t suck shit at drawing.

Latter half of 1 and 2 kicked my ass because I handled resources poorly, and I forget what happened with 3. It wasn't me getting bored with it because I remember I almost got 100%

Sounds like a plan for what I can do after finishing Pokemon Altair.

lol, that nigger put that shit on steam? Wasn't it free on new grounds?

Comes with the DLC, also you get it cheaper on steam

SOUL
SOULLESS

Attached: 967BCD97-52A6-4814-BE04-44E5D2BE7F19.png (1274x617, 567K)

All the games are ftp.
Just that the paid versions are premium.

>an actual EBF thread

Aww shit, well I already played through the campaign, Im waiting for the next big content update to do my extreme run. Had a real blast with 5. I was kinda shaky at first about the cooldowns replacing mana but combined with on the fly party switching, changes to buff mechanics, and new abilities it really opened up the gameplay while also shutting down the old best strat of just spamming Judgement, Calldown, and Legend

Attached: 1440300988061.png (924x707, 677K)

>mfw prioritized leveling Sushi Cat on a whim

Attached: 1388815414319.png (5000x2571, 124K)

Feels great doesnt it

Still mad that the BOOBS achievement was changed

but you can breeze through 1 and 2 in less then an afternoon

Attached: 1476844074472.jpg (749x512, 38K)

but i still havent played 4 yet

Ok cool. I guess I'll support him. Does he have a way I can give him the money directly?

>each game has a click Natz’ boob achievement, with a number of comments that exponentially increased per game
>come EBF5 and there are multiple things that can be squished for the achievement, which contains nothing about comments
Fuck sanitization, I want pervertedness in my DeviantArt games

what

Attached: 1510177842237.jpg (500x372, 60K)

>neon valhalla

fuck

have you seen the r34 tag? i don't think you can do worse

>neon valhalla
youtube.com/watch?v=MrfimwpnyB0

imagine if the bikini was in this style

Haven’t checked, is it literal MS Paint tool shit or do these artists actually have somewhat of a grasp on perspective and anatomy

confirm your suspicions you know it's in a bad state when palcomix is the best one of the pile

didn’t this guy turn into a complete whiney pussy at some point?

i think that's still stretching it out unless you're going for epic

lmao who cares, the games are good

Alright, maybe I’ll give it a go. Later though

as long as it doesn't bleed into the games...
where will you post it assuming this thread doesnt survive?

It will be in a long time, can’t draw right now. Maybe in a week.

okay then

>this far into the thread
>matt gets barely any mention
why is that?

Unanimously accepted as the best protag. We’re just having debates over the 2nd best.

>We’re just having debates over the 2nd best.
but that's lance

I'm stuck on the final boss's second phase that insta-kills all living party members like I used 7th heaven and everything wtf do I do

>dropping a game because there isn't enough tits
how sad

Of course.

and what's worse is that there is, natz

that is not as bad really.
i'm assuming you took a screenshot

>So which one is the boyfriend? Is it the homeless tramp or the school shooter?
kek

>the largest picture known to man

plot twist, its the cat

yep, that's palcomix to you
double twist it's the hippy

I recorded shitty video of it and looped it.

almost impressive

>Thought these games were trash back on Newgrounds.
>People are actually paying for them with some bells and whistles added.
Christ. The thirst for JRPGs is real.

what the fuck are you blabbering about

Attached: 1561133345709.png (440x735, 257K)

1 and 2 are fun, the rest are garbage

>that spoiler
SHOULD I EVEN BE GIVING HIM ANY STEROIDS? OH GOD HOW MUCH I WASTED.

>tfw all achievements

relax user, he was the final boss in ebf2

user, the game where he's the final boss and where he's playable are completely different, chill
that would be dope though

>It has a high newgrounds rating so it must be good.

Attached: Chris Bagel Niosi.png (842x639, 260K)

are you going off by the comments then? how you know those are more trustworthy than the ratings?

I'm going off when I played them almost a decade ago you illiterate fuck.

I remember now, it was the second Mech Boss that slapped my shit when I was younger. Also is it me, or was Nats' outfit look a bit small on her around the middle?

Attached: Epic childhood vengeance 1.png (713x408, 587K)

yeah, because it's real fucking fair and unbiased.

Attached: 1561488838217.png (850x170, 24K)

I remember playing these on newgrounds as a kid and thinking they were pretty shit

They're on Steam now? People actually pay for flash based jrpg combat sim?

Bitch can you not read?
I thought these games were bad when I played them for free on Newgrounds. A decade later, dipshits are paying to play the fucking things. It boggles the mind.

A lot of people are very stupid and standards have lowered in many respects for games.

It certainly is fucking strange
It's like finding out people are paying to play Pico

So what do you actually want? You can't keep people from expressing their opinions, and this sort of content has become a hot button for some.

What lewds? Even if its sfw.

Would be cool, bonus if the 2nd set of starting armor is her original design/BH2 design.

gonna make a dumb post
where are the fiction fiction police?

this

No visible pubes

Based thread!

it's, and expansion pack, with more shit, than the flash version.
is it really so hard to understand?

I pirated this game and I like it a whole lot, heading to the south desert area now, at the screen where it mentions the boss on the sign.
Thanks faggots :3

you take that BACK

Attached: 1533808778877.png (234x352, 93K)

>I pirated a free game

I aint mad, just disappointed

Attached: ithurts100i.jpg (854x409, 111K)

>pirating
>a free game
so that shit wasn't actually just a meme?

What's Matt doing nowadays? I thought he said he was done with EBF, but he seems to be making like a pixel version or something.

The. Base game. Is. Fucking garbage.
Is it really so hard to understand?

>playing 4 on epic difficulty
>can't beat godcat
I've been trying off and on for 6 months now. Most attacks that get through my evade just fucking nuke my party.

Attached: 1526932191498.png (682x461, 363K)

Get fuckin autorez

>REEEEEEEEE STOP HATING THIS FLASH GAME I LIKED WHEN I WAS 12
No.

>spending money on a flash game

Alien Hominid is pretty good tbf.

alright, let's hear your reasoning.

I used to play the first game on newgrounds when it came out

I forgot the plot, what was it about again

I love this series, i've been following it for ages. But i'm surprised that nu-Yea Forums still likes it after all these years

Attached: 1204321376859.jpg (1024x811, 64K)

have you read the last 20 posts or so?

Have you read the 300 others before those? Retard

Attached: 1247720892937.jpg (300x195, 17K)