Shadowbringer - Game of The Year Edition

Are you going to main him in smash?

Attached: 1538591303692.jpg (2560x1440, 1002K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/xi0x9q.webm
files.catbox.moe/0zfg24.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=nmGF2iif0mM
files.catbox.moe/ilsanz.png
youtu.be/6N6Lu2t6hOQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTyIxG6Vk1d2mZBoX9VAkskvjsHmTO-WO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>singular

ya done goofed

where are the Feo Ul lewds
where are the Ryne lewds
where are the Titania lewds

Image may contain: at least one person and a letter

this is your lord and savior

say something nice about him

Attached: 1535948607381.png (140x171, 45K)

he cute

Do i need to focus on one job to a certain point or is leveling fast enough that i can swap around with'em a bit and still keep a decent pace

How do you feel about the Ascians and their motivations now?

Attached: ffxiv_07012019_170959_455.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

I'm going to eternal bond him

*bombs your score*

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-133025.png (1440x2560, 357K)

For MSQ? You'll probably get level locked at some point unless you do a bunch of sidequests per area

i feel very wtf i love ascians now

>tfw need to take a break every two hours when gaming or I start falling asleep

I'm going gently into that boomer night

God tier: Revenge Twofold (GUIDE US O MIGHTY FUUUURYY)

Good tier: We Fall, Triumph

Meh tier: 2.0 theme, original HW theme

Daily reminder that anyone who didn't believe the Crystal Exarch was G'raha Tia lacks critical thinking skills.

>they actually gave the fat bastard mind control powers
It's like they WANT people to make NTR doujins for this game

Attached: 1560565989950.png (970x664, 1.13M)

Lahabrea and Elidibus and the rest not named Emet-Selch are still retarded faggots.

I want to try a healer
Which one should I go for?

Attached: 1558317295926.jpg (743x924, 82K)

I'm gonna quit my job tomorrow, at least I can play mmos all day

Attached: 1536023374537.png (565x564, 557K)

The only not shit one, so White Mage.

*ahem*
FUCK HYDAELYN
FUCK THE WOL
FUCK THE SCIONS
FUCK MINFILLA (LITERALLY)
LONG LIVE ZODIARK
LONG LIVE ELIDIBUS
LONG LIVE THE WOD
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK NIGGERS (AND MHIGGERS)

Attached: 1559730701411.gif (554x400, 238K)

Is it better to spam akademia instead of wasting roulettes for tomes

you get a bonus to all other jobs for having one at max level, get one there first

They cling to the past, get over it faggots

Minifilia is dead bro

They did nothing wrong.

lahabrea is a nigger and named after probably the worst city in california

FUCK SIN EATERS
FUCK THE LIGHT
FUCK EULMORE
AND FUUUUUUUCK VAUTHRY
Need an exarch Pepe edit pls

I have no idea who that is
The game makes it out like I should know who he is but I never even heard of him before

Attached: 1490174370877.png (700x700, 362K)

im thinking about doing the same thing, you have money saved user?

They've failed literally every single time they've met the Warrior of Light.
They must be doing something wrong if that giant mass of autism can unravel their schemes in moments.

scree

You should be hanged.

if you play summoner then you have scholar leveled up too, if not then you can only start as white mage anyways

>hasn't done the Crystal Tower questline

already my favorite minion

Attached: 1555730267909.png (1152x864, 1.21M)

They definitely feel a lot stronger as antagonists now and even Lahabrea was salvaged a bit from the other Amaurot dungeon. Elidibus is still a dumbass who pissed his panties and ran away when some weeb unsheathed his katana at him though.

he's from the crystal tower storyline

To be fair, it's not only WoL but him and his harem party.

I have some saved up and passive income that covers my basics, I won't have vacations or a new computer any time soon but at least I can chill

Yoshida literally told you to do Crystal Tower before Shad came out, you have no one to blame but yourself

I’m stealing this picture. Also scree!

My only real complaint with the story as it stands is all the Ascians so far didn't make any logical appeals to ethics or morality despite the fact that we learn they come from a culture that had a very ascetic, academic, nuanced mindset.

i want wownigs to go "home"

>secondaries
I bet you constantly post kinobringers too

I didnt want to believe that it was that obvious. I thought there would be some sort of plot twist but I guess the writers thought your average player is retarded and needs to be spoonfed

This, they even removed the stupid FATE farming requirement A YEAR AGO because they WANTED people to clear it to prepare themselves.

This is Hythlodaeus, the Warden.
Strongest of Ascians, paragon of paragons, and personally backed by the strongest primal to ever exist.
He managed to beat the 2nd strongest Ascian ever while only having 9/14 shards of himself.
Say something nice about him!

Attached: 1561464006137.png (977x818, 1.8M)

Understandable but since it threatens our very existence they need to be removed

did you even listen to emet

Ominous Prognosticks works as a mid raid boss theme, like it was in Mhach and Dun Scaith

>Fat Bastard turns into a bishounen chad

Attached: Innocence_concept_art1.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

I'd run away from Zenos too just in case his autism was contagious.

How does the whole timetraveling Ironworks Alexander thing work if WoL never did that questline or Omega's for that matter
Also I wonder what happened to Alpha and Omega in the bad end timeline

HOOOOME
RIDING HOOOOME

Attached: 1562040533253.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Die

Attached: D7R6tvUU8AAb_-D.png (1190x1200, 719K)

Nowhere, now look at my generic catslut getting fucked by an Elbst that can fly even though it had it's webbing clipped.

Did you? His appeals are all based on emotion.

Please enjoy yet more futa browncat fucking Y'shtola

>Crystal Tower is Allagan made
>unique to the Source
>G'raha Tia established as the LAST remaining human being with Allagan blood
>Only an Allagan can operate the Crystal Tower
Hmmmmm really makes me think

Attached: 1512417533195.png (665x574, 266K)

>autist review bombed expansion down to a 9.3 on PC and 8.7 on PS4
ebin

I mean, no matter what arguments they make the end of the line is still everyone in the Source, and the shards getting eaten by Zodiark if not already dead from the shit they did to do the rejoining, so no one in their right mind would ever side with them

I think he means when Emet-Selch says he doesn't really consider you to be alive, so why would the other Ascians bother discussing morality and ethics with rocks.

Average FFXIV player right here. Honestly, I don't know why I put up with you idiots.

WoWfags are really seething more than usual

>~2500 fate gems needed for all the leve materials
buh

It gives them something to do, its not like 8.2 had anything to do

Only an autist would care about metacritic or reviews

That's the thing though, Emet Selch played the game perfectly. Snatched Exarch away while WoL was unable to act, condemning WoL not only to death but also guaranteeing First will be rejoined. There on he could learn time travel from Exarch which would pretty much guarantee that his people would be reborn and similar cataclysm would never happen again. He lost only because Ardberd, someone he couldn't have possibly predicted interfeering, joins his soul with ours to give WoL enough strength to keep fighting.

Attached: 1529058293514.png (379x375, 302K)

>imagined he would be some weird ass reflection created by the tower that only took his form, came into being and all that
>turned out that the answer was much simpler
I am still very happy with what I got.

That's like one evening.
You are not casul, are you?

>levequests are best way to level gatherers
>but you cant do them waiting for queues or in PF

Hit me hard when Emet declared that mankind is unworthy of their legacy because no way would half the population die for the other half. There’s little doubt that if the facts we’ve received are true, the Ascians were superior people. Even morally.
But at the same time Y’Shtola and the Hydealyn faction are correct; you can’t hold hostage the infinite generations to come for the sake of those finite generations past. To say nothing of Emet’s awful methods in the meantime.
We did the right thing, I’m not conflicted. But I am in melancholic awe at the greatness of the antagonist. I want Amaurot and the Ascians back too. Just not at the cost of sacrificing everything else.

Attached: 1560237401957.jpg (2028x900, 441K)

We aren't hythlodaeus

review bomb this game or you're fired.

Attached: 1538467728853.png (600x400, 404K)

Why does the score even matter at all?

Why don't you fags fuck off to /vg/?

>tfw Nazjatar pales in comparison to Tempest

would i enjoy this game if i dislike the weeaboo aesthetic and never played a single final fantasy game in my life

I need a doujin of those jester girls being fucked super bad

Can someone explain to me the whole The Source and Worlds thing?

I laughed

Define "weeaboo aesthetic"
And it very much depends on if that's a deal breaker to you otherwise

The game is actively hostile to lil zoom zooms like yourself so stick with WoW

>that bit where Alphinaud realizes he's kind of a ghost right now and gets spooked
Cute

This. It should have been some random character that we don't remember from 2.X. Being able to guess a hidden character's identity is flippin' dumb. Don't know why they didn't just change his identity since everyone already knew who it was lolo

PEOPLE KEEP ASKING IF IM BACK, AND I HAVEN'T REALLY HAD AN ANSWER, BUT NOW YEAH IM THINKING IM BACK.

Attached: hamon.jpg (1580x862, 541K)

Graha Tia spoonfeeds you about them in the first quarter of shadowniggers

That's a position based on emotion. He's visibly upset and referring to his dead friends. There is no cogent argument made as to why an Amaurotine life is inherently more valuable in the grand scheme of the universe. Moral reletivism combined with a complete lack of a defined moral authority means the current Ascians don't really have any axiomatic morals despite coming from an incredibly intelligent and advanced society.

>G'raha wants nothing more than to go on adventures with you
>can't use him as a Trust anymore after the MSQ is over, even for the dungeon he was available for
Why though?

Attached: 1562147741290.png (377x413, 214K)

Give it time, but even then there probably wont be a lot because the fanbase prefers their futa OCs.

Attached: selfcest is bestcest.png (1149x550, 798K)

sorry buddy ffxiv threads are a beloved 4channel tradition
you can fuck off back to your wow thread now

Attached: janny sees post about video games.webm (1562x960, 1.79M)

N-NOOOOOO
COME BACK TO WOW ALREADY

CLASSIC IS COMING OUR REMEBahhh fuck it.

Attached: 1537312982400.png (3222x598, 810K)

Are you being stupid on purpose, the ancient ascian society was objectively superior to ours

What twitter screencap thread did we bump off

WoL is just highly concentrated retard strength. You can scheme and plan all you want, but it doesn't account for much when the WoL walks in, head bobbing and palm punching and all, shits out 7 other WoLs and kicks your head off.

He did get shot

Dang Paladin's rotation is so nice now. Our FoF window has been seriously improved with three three atonements and confiteor is amazing for our requiscat window. Then there's the AoE which is so much better in every way, there's really nothing to complain about at all here squeenix really got this job right in shadowbringers.

Attached: Paladin_FFXIV_ConceptArt.jpg (704x653, 190K)

Specious.

Hope you've all enjoyed shab cause we'll soon go back to scooby doo tier shenanigans

Attached: dc6d42186f50c1d1de696b1796502314875985a6.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

i havent played any mmos since city of heroes and swg crashed and burned ;_;
Im just not a fan of the artstyle, its what killed my interest in TERA

I even felt bad for Vauthry a little bit,

Attached: 1453304386239.gif (500x500, 257K)

it has a lot of that brooding weeaboo aesthetic the series is notorious for

Emet literally calls us "Warden" during a the fight after he recognizes us, and we know that we're the 14th. We also know that Hythlodaeus on the 14, and that his title was Warden. Furthermore we're specifically told by the fake shade that he can see Ardbert, but only "you" in italics can see him.

>muh ebin twist!
Find a bridge

why didn't your mother swallow

I like what they did. They sort of fall into the trope of 'omnipotent ancient ones who grow complacent'. But I'm okay with that. I wish we had had more insight into the other Ascians we have killed, Selch was extremely well fleshed out.

>Tfw consistently running out of mp as RDM now
>Tfw can spam AoE moves as a physical melee with no cost

Feels weird and I’m not sure I like the resource changes. I get that TP was a bitch to deal with before but at least it gave you SOMETHING to think about during big pulls, managing your tp was something always in the back of your mind. Now you just mindlessly spam your AoE moves with zero thought.

Attached: 542003CE-2515-4CE0-86F2-06F90A9BDEE3.jpg (1024x516, 85K)

It's easy to see him as a monster but in the end he had no choice, he was fused with sin eaters for his father's selfish wishes. He never got to live his own life

Attached: 1540875162114.png (327x390, 102K)

Enjoy getting nerfed in 5.1 while DRK and GNB get buffed

Makes me profoundly sad that were just too opposed to be able to work something out.

Attached: ffxiv_01072019_093909_624.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

Oh please
It just served to gate melee at something they were and are already worse than Magic DPS
The exception now being DRG who is unironically the AOE King

Never, people only make lewds of their shitty WoL
Well that or gay Aymeric/Estinien/Haurchefant/Zenos stuff

He was a fantastic antagonist with good reason for doing the things he did, even if ultimately those things weren't the right things. He believed in his cause and he believed he was doing what he needed to do for what he considered the greater good. This is much more than you can say for the average villain who is merely evil for the sake of evil.
Zenos is on the opposite end of the spectrum. He has basically no good reasons for doing the things he does and is essentially a mad dog without a leash. He kills for the fun of it and he lives only to be challenged in combat.

Attached: cat looks up raid guide.png (800x746, 524K)

you would only ever run out of mp as rdm if you are spam raising, use shroud

Its not too late to do the Crystal Tower series if I've already started the SHB quests is it?
I hadn't even unlocked the old raids or did any of them.

Yeah and Thancred got his asshole torn open by pajeet but he was still good to go by the next dungeon.

only problem I have with PLD is the dash feels a bit awkward to use because you stop moving before dashing.

Thinking about it like that, Elidibus literally set Emet-Selch up for failure in 3.2. Just about the only way they can redeem Elidijobber at this point is if he's actively been trying to get rid of the other Ascians.

>the weeaboo aesthetic
If you mean Eastern stuff, the aesthetic is more Western. It was years before they even added Katanas as usable weapons.
But if you mean the assymmetrical, superfluous, overdesigned stuff, yeah, that's here too.

Attached: thancred.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

>SOMETHING to think about during big pulls
>oh man my tank is respecting the content
>oh man my healer is healing
>oh man my other dps is a fucking retard
>oh man i guess i'll take a nap until i get my tp back
gives you a lot of things to think about alright

>managing your tp
in what fucking way? wait for the brd/mch to cast tactician?

Who has the Echo in the game other than us?

lawful vs. chaotic

Its worth doing, yeah. They go by really fast as well

>DRG who is unironically the AOE King
i don't have a reaction image for this

No.

I was expecting that we would be using MP now instead of TP, but no its just literally free abilities now as melee.

An overarching theme of the game is that while the WoL is the game's greatest hero, he cannot succeed on his own. He is not a one-man army and needs support in order to come out on top.

t. WoWfugee

>sch thread in official forums complains about not being able to control embrace but not pet actions being player ogcds
God fucking dammit I hate these horrible players. Please Yoshida fix sch, idc if smn doesn’t get its pet actions back but for the love of god give them back to sch

Tons of people, but only we have the blessing of light.

He also literally plans on feeding us the other 5 starting now. He's either completely retarded, or he knows the first calamity is coming back and thinks we're the only thing that can stop it.

>Go from having a resource to literally just no resource at all

Congratulations now magic dps are just at a traight disadvantage because they can run out of money but everything a physical does is straight up at no cost. How the fuck does that make sense?

I was very happy to see my old friend again.

Attached: ffxiv_07022019_145653_457.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

It's never too late, content doesn't really get locked out by doing later content.

They are, though, as far as physical DPS is concerned. Three-step AoE combo, Dragonfire Dive, Geirskogul/Nastrond, Stardive at 80. They can shit out a profuse amount of powerful AoE attacks.

Attached: 1556051573908.jpg (320x350, 19K)

>there are people calling for WHM nerfs

Attached: 1535867222136.jpg (438x447, 95K)

Minfilia before she back Word of the Mother
Ysayle
Arenvald
a couple other scions
Fordola and Zenos have artificial echoes

how do you figure

There once was only one world and everything was fine and dandy, there was no conflict, everyone had magic superpowers and people lived forever.
One day shit goes down and the world is about to end, so the inhabitants of that world (the ascians) summon a giant megazord of darkness to fix that shit (zodiark) and things go back to being nice.
Some people are afraid of this giant dark primal of assfucking so they summon another primal to contain him (hydaelyn).
Said primal punches zodiark so hard she banishes him to the moon and splits the entire world into 13 imperfect fragments of the original world, each slightly different but still somewhat connected.
The inhabitants of these fragments are the regular imperfect people you see and interact with, all destined to eventually die. Only a handful of pureblood ascians survive the sundering.
So these Ascians start working on ways to rejoin all the fragments together and restore the world to the utopia it once was, and by trial and error they discover that when a calamity happens and the fragment explodes, its aether flows back to the source world, rejoining them.
So the ascian endgame is to pull the strings from the shadows to trigger calamities that will rejoin each shard to the source world one by one, ultimately restoring the world.

I spent too long typing this out for a cutscene skipper.

Was he tsundere?

Attached: ffxiv_30062019_003447_632.png (2560x1080, 1.86M)

>but only we have the blessing of light.
Ysayle had it too, Mommy Crystal told her about our journey to Azys Lla and used her crystal of light to transform into Shiva and protect us one last time

>he cannot succeed on his own
>soloed Thordan, Nidhogg, and Innocence

>ASTrannies are unironically complaining about every card being balance
you weren't clever for using that aoe ewer
time dilate and remember that healers need to be gassed

Can't wait for SE to listen to SCH whining and they get away with being the defato healer again in another expansion.

in the end, we meleechads won, but at what cost?

whole whm situation is a definition of seething

>pfft im not going to interfere
>proceeds to shoot G'raha and interferes
kay

Same with SAM. It feels great to shit out AOE in dungeons now.

Reminder that it is the continued existence of the Lalafell that is why our reunions with our friends on the First after years for them not seeing us were done with just basic nod instead of a hug or anything because of their height.
midget races were a mistake in any game with them.

It's a shame that even if he had deemed us worthy, he would've proposed we still be perfectly ok with causing calamities and endangering the lives of our friends on the source as well as kill off everyone who lived on the other worlds as a result

Attached: 1552829398520.jpg (500x419, 46K)

I'll give you the other two but Hrasvaelgr powered him up prior to him fighting Niggerhog.

Shifu and Jinpu refreshing with AoE was one of the best possible QoL choices they could've made

>AoE rotation for monk, it even extends twin snakes buff
>Elixir field and our kamehameha
Its so good

Dumb bitch fucked up the Thirteenth.

No joke, WHM finally gets the personal dps to make up for the other 2 healers having raid buffs.
WAA WHY IS WHITE MAGE 2K DPS ABOVE ME PLEASE NERF.

Minfilia
Krile
Ysayle
Arenvald
Unukalhai seems to have it or something similar anyway

>There are "people" out there who listened to this scene in Japanese and didn't hear Emet's english VA losing his composure at this line

>proc three chakra blasts in a row with brotherhood up
Thank you rhalgr

Why would you ever listen to the inferior dub

technically they are not killing anyone. Every person is shard so no matter how many will die Zodiark will resurrect all.

Is Dad of Light any good? Wanted something wholesome to watch.

Exactly. XIV is awesome in Britbong.

>The order of the ascians is called the order of the thirteen
>Literally Organization XIII

Finna download the trial when I get home tonight. I haven't played an MMO since vanilla GW2. What do I need to know going in bros

Why would you listen to a language you can't understand?

Hythlodaeus wasn't a part of the 14th
Also, Hythlodaeus makes it very clear he recognises us as someone else, especially when he calls us "my new old friend". He *used* to know whoever we were when our soul wasn't sundered, and it's implied we were friends with Emet-Selch too

Bros, what is the spawn conditions for Formidable in Kolushia?

Don't reply to me plebeian.

>He's been indulging WoLs curiosity about Ascians to gauge if his friend is still in there

Attached: fug.gif (460x345, 839K)

I don't use the Japanese dub but Britbong is for fags. Should've spoken like normal people.

I agree, the english dub has been absolutely fantastic since HW and ShB is no different.

Attached: ffxiv_07022019_152654_200.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

KINGDOM HEARTS?

WoL is going to get a bad end aren't they?

its on timer like ixion. back in 3 days.

>edition
this is how the thread gets deleted ya fucking wangus

Take it slow as you like, the story is the main content (it's a Final Fantasy game first and an MMO second), free trial goes up to lv. 35 and then you're gated off from content and level progression, you can have all classes on one character.

It may come to you as a surprise but people are capable of understanding multiple languages

I'm gonna fuck Lyna.

Download the trial and see if you like it.

Final Fantasy usually has bittersweet endings so it's a good bet.

I'll take the bad end as long as I can get to handhold Alisaie.

t. shiteating weebtranny
Daily reminder that you will never be japanese, nor a woman for that matter,

Anyone?

>tfw no friends
i hate party finder, bros

Cute.

Attached: 1562046075617.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

imagine her curt demands to you during sex with her accet

Attached: 1545239643246.gif (516x229, 79K)

>Nomura is doing work on the Eden raid
It’s all coming together.

I like the jp dub but don’t want to be a small dick Japanese man. Checkmate

>Imp-fucking-plying the majority of the playerbase can understand spoken japanese
Holy shit the delusion

>the ENTIRE planet earth can only speak one language
Based zoomer.

Attached: xiv.jpg (270x82, 14K)

He's talking about you weaponizing the warden's excess light against him.

Not while potatos exist, buddy

I can, must suck being an EoP~

Attached: 1490818322669.png (345x216, 31K)

>the I dont even care to go back to the Source anymore

They're all useless niggers compared to the people of the First.

I'm not speaking for 90% of the mouthbreathers that play the game, I'm speaking for myself

You're correct in your analysis of the current Ascians lacking objective justification for Amaurotine life being more valuable but misrepresenting Emet as being emotional.
He holds the same ethic that Nidhogg did; if life has value, eternal life must be infinitely more valuable than mortal life. Thusly, when weighed against each other, even a single immortals is worth more than any finite number of mortals.
It's why Nidhogg felt justified in a neverending war against the line of Thordan; they killed a single creature who would have lived forever otherwise, so no amount of mortal lives would have compensated.
Emet believes a civilization of virtuous immortals, by the same reasoning, is worth far more than a far greater or even infinite number of imperfect mortals.
He's wrong, of course. But his reasoning was sound given his axioms. I was more annoyed by how some of the Scions were just fighting because "it's our world and we must" and not because they were in the right.

I think it's really neat that this expansion also made a lot of allusions to classical philosophy while raising these sorts of questions.
Philia, Eros, and Storge (friendship, romance, affection in Greek) are 3 of the 4 loves, and Agape, the 4th was probably the warden Titania killed.
Ardbert's friends are turned into creatures named after the Cardinal virtues of Prudence, Temperance, Fortitude, and Justice.

Attached: bonedad.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Did you show him your minion?

Attached: minion.png (423x172, 95K)

From the way they gush at ye olde bongese and complain about Urianger I doubt they understand English, either.

Can you find the other Scions around like Alphinaud after finishing the story?

>you get to hold hands with Alisaie
>she gets stabbed in the back by Zenos, Sephiroth and Aerith style
Then you end up with the brawler girl Lyse.

Oh, no. I should do that.

WoL really enjoys flustering the cat

But I love the game's use of ye olde bongese and I think Urianger's manner of speech is charming.

SHUT UP

Attached: 1544116722868.jpg (421x480, 33K)

I honestly had a shower thought something with both of the crystals and we sacrifice ourself sora style and then to continue the game past 6.0 a new reincarnated you of no memory shows up but the scions remember this time. Cliche as fuck but they can set up just right.

What do tanks do in raids and 24 mans?

>every fucking party finder group requires you to use discord
Fucking why? It's a farm party there is literally no point

Attached: 1561577468170.png (817x1047, 244K)

Attached: 453354534453453.png (473x571, 476K)

Have you heard Emet in English? It's godtier.

I feel I reached enlightenment now.
SMN doesn't need to cast Ruin 2 at all. You should stack 4 Ruin 4 and use it for weaving instead. Not for Baha spam. It is big dps gain. You should't use Ruin 2 to weave egi assaults unless you have 2 charges and DWT/FBT is on CD.
Also it looks like the fixed Egi assault error? I get error sometimes but looks like egis still cast skill with little delay since I get Ruin 4 proc too despite error

Attached: 1561469787803.jpg (1208x1800, 319K)

Nigga shot a galick gun

Attached: PS_Messages_20190703_141332.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

Cursed

>24 Mans
Either tank the boss or jack off until the have to pick up adds in the one part they exist.

Tank

Attached: 1559958112868.jpg (394x187, 23K)

literally never happened

Funny, this use to be a thing during savage, but then I realise it spilt into extreme trials as well. At least I haven't had one ask me to yet.

Tell me aboot new MNK. Is it fast? Is it satisfying? Is it fun?

Attached: 12355.png (506x508, 236K)

Attached: 1498583913223.png (1429x809, 2.28M)

Forced doing Sahagin quests, how much longer until the fucking end?

Macros are cancer

autism

They all should have been Aussies

>godtier voices here and there
>then you run into soccermoms
Why can't it be good all the time? It's not fair

Proofs? Formidable is a quest chain desu

Bitch

Attached: based.jpg (2560x1440, 989K)

Still better than .

Is it bad I do this ironically?
Every other DF I go to I'll have a DRK UBW Dark Arts Macro or Yugioh Draw AST Macro.

I've seen people say that some of the dialogue options you get change depending on your job, is that true?

Same as it's been since 2.0 minus some ogcd.

How dead is Eureka right now?

Attached: 1541903090435.png (265x290, 109K)

In 24 mans, stand around staring at each other until a dps pulls

Yes, it's irritating as hell, stop spamming my chat log it's only maybe funny the first time

Shitposting is part of Yea Forums society but they must be fed with (You)s

Attached: vauthry.jpg (400x400, 17K)

You might as well macro your cards since play is bugged right now.

>ACT gets updated
>Black Mage and Dragoon are doing roughly ~14k DPS on a dummy at i440
>Samurai is doing just barely 11k DPS
>Monk's skills are believed to be legitimately broken because of weird burst spikes where it goes from 10k to 40k, and then tanks to 3k DPS
>Dancer's buffs are confirmed to not outweigh the difference in it's low personal DPS
>Ninja continues to be a Trickbot
>Bard is solid and continues to be "meta"
>Summoner is great
>Machinist is a worse Bard, what else is new
>Red Mage is useless, even for prog
Bring on those pre-raid buffs, because everything is a real mess right now.

Dead

>Today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside the Scholasticate. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

It's fine I guess, I still prefer his jap voice, and even if Emet was god tier in bong it still doesn't warrant torturing myself with the shitty voices of everyone else

>play ShB after a year break
>start looking at lala porn
>can't stop looking at lala porn
Help.

Attached: help me.png (892x421, 662K)

>You were so inspiring that the story of your deeds is what kept people warm at night after the Black Rose apocalypse
>You are what drove the people forward to work tirelessly for centuries to figure out time travel and the Crystal Tower
>Not to save themselves, but just so that there may be an alternate timeline where the crisis never happened

Attached: 1396489611567.png (500x379, 285K)

Live a little.

>He can't name AST's Exalted Detriment

What seems to be the problem?

Attached: 1548543989463.jpg (239x220, 18K)

>from 10k to 40k to 3k
how can anyone take this shit seriously lmao, obviously ACT is busted

user just check DPS for SSS dummies. Everything is alright except DNC. DNC is weird.

So whats gonna be the new HoH?

This story actually brought me to tears multiple times. I'm a bitch but our character being an actual character and the stories and their deeds making a huge impact was great.

Pray don't forget us, your bygone kin...

Attached: 1538332621442.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Reminder

Souless generic loli voice with "da wa" at the end of each line for """""""flavor"""""""""
files.catbox.moe/xi0x9q.webm

Scottish soul
files.catbox.moe/0zfg24.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGF2iif0mM

Dont mind me, just posting the best music in the whole expansion

>even spells Ifrit incorrectly
I like to think this is extreme levels of parody. I have to. There's no way there's people this unironically chuuni still around on the internet.

Attached: 1556132112284.jpg (540x540, 115K)

there isn't enough

Attached: 74271279_p1.jpg (1280x911, 79K)

Crystal tower ascend

Who can cure Zenos's autism?

Scottish vomit, accents are only funny to mouth breathers

>and even if Emet was god tier in bong it still doesn't warrant torturing myself with the shitty voices of everyone else
This is the biggest shame about the dub. The ecstasy you get from hearing the good ones just gets undone by the shitty ones

she sound like 40 years alcoholic
(you)

>mfw YoshiP delivered the kino.

Attached: nut.png (601x661, 345K)

>Scottish soul
>files.catbox.moe/0zfg24.webm (embed)
What the fuck did I listen to?

Except ACT isn't busted, the actual abilities are. It's been replicated by many autistic prog raiders and has to do with Monk not working with crit properly. What happens is that when a Monk crits, the game sometimes treats it as a resist and not a crit, which tanks the damage. It has nothing to do with ACT, and has been confirmed a bug on the official forums.

Attached: zPrIetr.jpg (720x960, 114K)

>Cid literally figured out time travel
madman

Is dad of light worth watching?

So like all Scottish women?

>tfw no amano mount

What exactly are they hotfixing, I couldn't find a list of shit

>meme sentence finishers are """"""flavor"""""" but gay accents aren't
cope and dilate

Auracite or having his aether absorbed

>post Titania
MUH DICK
>when she call you "most beautiful" you can see frowning Alisaie on background.
LMAO

Attached: AAAAHHHHH.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

An axe to the face tends to do it.

Attached: 1560919330921.png (738x499, 394K)

why would a single missed gcd set lower your dps by 7k
or raise it by 30k

i still dont see how thats justified from act

hit that levelling gym

Attached: 4533545343543435345.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Get every job to 80

>not liking cute lala feet and delicious brown

Attached: stinky.png (214x32, 4K)

I SEE NOW...
THIS IS THE PASSION OF MY ASCENSION...

Alisaie is around by the second Aetheryte in Il Mheng.
Can't find Urianger or Y'shtola.
Thancred and Ryne will inevitably show up in two weeks so I haven't actually looked for them.

>Everyone you helped comes together to help YOU
I love that stuff

I hated the Scottish voice at first, but it grew on me quickly.
That generic loli voice is fucking terrible though.

Best I can do
files.catbox.moe/ilsanz.png

Got to 30 got the black mage.
Got the black mage chocobo gear as well from the achievement vendor.
Now I feel like a proper FF Black Mage and it feels good.

I do, post more

Y'shtola is with the Night's Blessed.

Why wouldn't they have this for Bahamut? He's way cooler.

>Seto scene
Jesus Christ. This is suffering

Attached: 13154376598797.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>expansion called Shadowbringers
>WoL takes up the title of Warrior of Darkness
>final attack is a giant light axe beam

A sword

not brown, but i wanna use it as an onahole

Attached: tumblr_p9kox7wA5r1ujwzoio1_1280.jpg (1000x1200, 180K)

not lewd but thanks

Characters don't have to all sound like honey in your ears. There are all kinds of voices in the world and making everyone a pleasant little girl removes a bit of that realism in my opinion.

BLM has the best skill progression in the game imo, just wait til you get fire IV

What's the verdict on MCH bros, I took NIN to 80 first and I regret it

If you don’t macro the lyrics to Answers when you summon Bahamut then you are a shit SMN.

Maybe I missed her when I checked the Greatwood for her then.

that's fine and dandy, but you should never make a little girl sound like a roastie.

Y'shtola is on slitherbough.

Attached: 1538616946880.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

It's very lewd if you use it right.

Attached: 1561921051375.png (578x470, 327K)

Add on to that, a shitload of Amaurot is inspired by Thomas More's "Utopia". Theres a lot of goddamn layers in the final hours of this game.

even if they aren't all supposed to be little girls none of them should give you audio aids

Why?

THY LIFE IS A RIDDLE BEARING RAPTURE AND SORROW

Can RDM solo EX SB primals? I really want those fucking wolves.

Depends, metawise BRD are too strong for their own good whilst DNC seems way undertuned.
Swap BRD and MCH's current numbers and it should be fine, but then again MCH should scale better than BRD? Gameplayeise, its a blast to use, the lower level experience is also greatly improved.

hahaha no

Attached: D9Q8JTMU0AAXBpo.jpg (902x860, 115K)

>BRD are too strong for their own good
staple since 2.0 boys

just make a farm party unsync

which tank can most effectively solo sophia and seph ex now

No.

>Bigger is better.

>my old friend
>literally was a non-character until this expansion, did absolutely fuck all in CT except close it at the end
Shut up

When will Mommy Crystal tell her us side of story so that we get a fuller picture of the Ascian situation

I think they still will even Y'shtola says future burdens are not yours to bear alone.

what was the name of the artist again? I had his twitter but I forgot

>start the game after 7 years
>bunny
>get free fantasia
>switch to lalafell
>level 59

And i still didnt finish all the ARR quests holy shit the amount of story quests its gonna take so long

>trusting that lying bitch

Rate the difficulty and the fun factor of the tanks in shb(1-10:

Difficulty
PLD: 5/10
WAR:7/10
DRK: 9/10
GNB: 10/10

Fun factor
PLD: 6
WAR: 2
DRK: 5
GNB: 10

Attached: 1294875199979.jpg (1641x1394, 341K)

>Thought we would form a pact with Zodiark this expac from all the trailers and shit
>We didnt, we just kill lightbeings because fuck it we can
Meh

How is Norvrandt more developed in settlements despite being ass fucked for a hundred years compared to Eorzea. It's actually miraculous how large their settlements are to the source.

>starts sobbing when you greet him
What a cute cat, shame he'll probably have to go away and we'll be left with his not as cute younger self

My experience from DF summarized in 1 picture. Can AST and SCH just fuck off and never queue? I want to pull an entire dungeon, not fucking 3 mobs.

Attached: 123123.jpg (1275x1433, 412K)

MCH is the funnest class in the game, high skill ceiling, and can only improve with gear/potency tweaks

Are there parses for monk at 80 yet? GL4 just doesn't feel all too good but i'm sure it depends on the length of the fight

she technically never lied to us because iirc she never talked about that or did so in a roundabout way

So wait.
Yes call me a speedrunning or a brainlet but im more of sleep deprieved let
anyway

So if Graha was still sleeping in the tower, how did he work on the time travel stuff with the crystal tower? Did they just wake him up aftewards?

Fuck off, Ascian
At least she isn't making us sacrifice populations to do anything, while only providing half assed work at best

>PLD the hardest, GNB the easiest
dumbass PLD player

Bunshin is shit
Loss of slashing debuff and dripping blades is fucking YUUUUUUUUUGE
Opener is now needlessly complex because of it and for the worst part clipping your GCDs is what the devs what you to do, now imagine having shit ping and having to mudra on that shit too

She did in the Antitower and left out pretty much everything.

Every tank is easy and has an UNGA BUNGA CANT KILL ME button on a low cd

Didn't half the population literally sacrifice themselves trying to make the crystal tower teleport work in the future? Why didn't anyone bring that up?

Reminder they're behind the nier crossover.

Attached: 1551525645792.png (630x99, 36K)

>Prince-Nez
Good taste

I don't feel like a tank anymore as enmity is no problem at all now, I'm just a lesser dps. What's the point now?

they are all pretty easy to play, save gnb because all it does is have really akward rotations and kills itself

I met someone like that. You couldn't give them pointers even if they were ridiculously shit at the game. Not because "You don't pay my sub" or anything like that. They just thought they could do no wrong because, and I shit you not, "I am the Mighty Metallia". They weren't role-playing, they just genuinely thought that high of themselves. They blamed a wipe they caused on our FC leader and being the kind souls we are, we bullied the fuck out of her until she quit the game.

Attached: 1530250677005.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

Alternate future G'raha was woken up by the Ironworks folk for their time travel plan

Come on now

Attached: 1546658286794.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Really fun, but still ping dependent.

>i cant read

user are you feeling okay?

Attached: 1553028274681.png (310x320, 61K)

he woke up in the future after everything was already fucked. He, Cid and future generations of Garlond Ironworks employees managed to reverse engineer Omega and Alexander to transport the tower to the first in the past.

>act got updated?
When, the dps numbers posted earlier are from dummies total hp

Eorzea is a shithole with only Ishgard being decent.

>Read it backwards
dumbass dyslexic user

>Bunshin is shit
Wrong
>Loss of slashing debuff and dripping blades is fucking YUUUUUUUUUGE
NIN is not top DPS
>Opener is now needlessly complex because of it and for the worst part clipping your GCDs
Nothing complex about opener. NIN is finally can use ninjutsu instead of shitty Fuma. Clip/not clip doesn't matter. You will never be top DPS. Try DRG if you want to hit big.

The Alisaie writers suck. If even Reinhard von Lohengramm could get laid in the end then so should Alisaie.

Attached: alisaie 542345432432243.jpg (682x1000, 108K)

To keep the greater DPS and healer from melting when an enemy sneezes their way

I guess I have to wait until level 90 then. Fuck me.

i'm fairly confident it's possible to recreate shb minfilia in pso2
imagine the things you can do with the emotes

Thanks user.
So what was the twinning side quest?
Time fuckery?

What are the odds that Unukalhai is another shard of our soul, considering Elidibus has revealed his dumb plan of summoning other WoLs from the other shards?

She will get laid when she finally have enough and rape me when I'm sleeping.

>Didn't half the population literally sacrifice themselves trying to make the crystal tower teleport work in the future?
No? The Exarch said a lot of people worked hard to make the teleport work, and that lots of them like Cid and the Ironworksbois died before it was completed. But there was nothing about half the Eorzean population sacrificing themselves on their end.

Who would even fuck Alisaie?

not gonna lie hanging out with someone this unashamedly chuuni sounds fun as fuck

Attached: 434.jpg (305x346, 72K)

WoL will nwf her

yo since when the fuck is sam so squishy, raid wides do like half my hp

Dragonfire dive should just share a cooldown with high jump, grant mirage dive and have its potency reduced so its not in sucy an awkward position in terms of usage. SSD should be the utility gapcloser jump with shit or no damage but can hold charges.

100%. Since he comes from the Void, if he's not part of our soul we'd be eternally doomed to an incomplete existence.

I would.

Attached: 43543554345345335.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

>Alpha wandering the world, scared, alone, confused and afraid
>everyone mercilessly killing each other in front of him while he doesn't know what's going on
>Omega gets crushed or destroyed in front of him at some point, leaving him completely alone
>he later learns that you and all of his friends that helped him died for a conflict he doesn't comprehend

Does the bagpipes song inside the oculus exist as an orchestrion scroll anywhere?

It’s the best

Attached: B9EBA486-CFCB-43BE-A99A-35769D945202.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

me

>bunshin not shit
its hardly an increase in dps lad, its not the one from the media tour

>WAR:7/10
Making sure you don't use infuriate during IR is literally a 200IQ skill only the smartest tanks can cope with.

They did understand that success would mean all of them would never exist at least.

Ur a fuckin saint m8

how do I find an fc with people that actually play the game, my current one is a bunch of faggots who just stop playing a patch in, every expac

Attached: i feel.jpg (500x500, 26K)

I don't know but let me know if you find one

Good catch user. I bet you're right.

TO LISTEN TO SUFFER
TO ENTRUST UNTO TOMORROW

WoL is for Feo Ul only

Attached: 1551324427053.gif (647x534, 1.55M)

Is this game worth playing? I have a 33 Monk and I'm bored out of my mind.

How do people usually play this? Pay to skip ARR and start having fun in heavensward?

the way SAM and WAR aoe combos work bothers me to no end

We better be able to keep using the artist Alphinaud and his assistants as our team name moving forward

Lmao you stupid tranny, WAR is hardest tank ATM. You constantly need to Nascent somebody

DPS increase or not, it's so boring. I wanted to watch my shadow mimic my mudras and then unleash double ninjutsus, not this.

I am sad that we are done with the most passionate and felt most like the leader Ascian and am just left with an idiot who overstayed his welcome.

The fuck? Why

sinister lack of moogles this expansion

Attached: m.png (1063x1414, 2.7M)

No. Skippers are highly looked down on. Play a different class if you don't like MNK. Yes, the expansions and especially the current one are amazing.

because if you want to maximize damage you have to run around or find a perfect spot to hit everything with both and it's annoying because of their hitboxes

What's new other than the same rehashed dlc that you faggots eat up? I'm guessing just new gear and a new boss ? More dog shit story?

>To continue in story, do the role quests, but to do the last role quest you need to be 80, but the msq quest telling me to do it rewards xp...
What the fuck?

Skippers are scum

ARR sucks hard, even the devs say this.
I would encourage to play it all, as it helps with world building.

Imagine being Emet.
>You just join party of legendary Ascian-slayer.
>Suddenly the first struggle in your adventures with heroes! It was a trap.
>Angry people with arms surround you. The call you sin eaters!
>Only WoL can resolve this misunderstanding!
>WoL: KUPO...

Attached: adwadagfrhgdhft.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

How did he escape the void?

>scum for skipping a long and tedious main quest that has zero artistic merit.

Just swap to a different class when turning it in

That's an ascian? He looks like a humongous faggot. He's got that disgusting middle aged women hair

That scene was funny as hell with Thancred being buttblasted.

Are you SMNs mains?

It's canon that the WoL completes every single questline and instance.

Elidibus picked him up

They removed a lot of skills and streamlined a lot of classes so pretty much every class plays like complete ass early on. It didn’t used to be like that.

also minions
>every shard has a minionmancer asican fracture

>tfw you finish the really good MSQ and get that sad, empty feeling
If only every patch was like this.

Attached: 1429511331534.png (409x325, 86K)

>Feo Ul just snaps up the WoL out of nowhere

Attached: 1549285594207.png (1920x1080, 3.6M)

I guess you could do a role quest with an 80, get the crystal, then go back to the MSQ point with a 79 and get the experience?
It is weird, I'll give you that.
There will also be future expansions with a higher level cap so it won't matter.

how well is doing MCH in terms of dps and fun? it looks like the only ranged class i can tolerate

no im a NIN main

No wonder he was so disgusted by the WoL, imagine seeing your friend going from being a triple-digit IQ person to that of a single-digit one

Shut the fuck up you retarded bootlicking secondary. Holy shit imagine ever paying to fucking skip the game you’re already paying for, fucking pathetic

>which tank can most effectively solo
Always paladin. Until the other tanks get a button as good as Clemency the answer is always paladin.

So what was Emet planning if you managed to survive eating all the lightwardens without the lightattacks?

I'm a bit disappointed that he just resorted to "I KNEW YOU WERE A WEAK PIECE OF SHIT. WELL FUCK THIS. IM TAKING YOUR BUDDY."

That's a shitposter? He posts like a humongous faggot. He's got that disgusting reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep

Attached: emet.png (338x327, 169K)

JUST LIKE THE BIG ONE, YES YES

WHMCHADS
HOW SMUG ARE YOU RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1561603130629.png (1561x1589, 1.39M)

Why would I pay for the game at all ?I'm not even paying a sub to this game catered to neanderthals.

>WoL was the 14th member of the Convocation
>Your vote was probably the deciding factor to create Hydaelyn
>That’s why she lavishes you with love and grants you the Blessing of Light

Tanks are way better early on now.

What do Elezen animations look like? I don't want to waste my free fantasia.

Attached: 1562132760528.png (1600x900, 1.25M)

That's the point, he's supposed to look like a sleazy shit.

He was lonely and hoping you would remember your past life and become friends again

Beyond smug

Unukalhai convinced me that Elidibus is deliberately trying to make us whole again, between that and leaves no doubt in my mind.

Next addon will be in Garlemald, with based Gaius as new emperor.

Discord trannies are saying it could use potency buffs. All I can say is that the clunkiness of SB MCH is gone and it feels really fun and smooth to play now.

Did I pick the wrong day to try this game? All the servers say locked

Fucking Elidibus is a jobber. SE now has to go above and beyond to make Elidibus a very very good character because Emet just raised the bar too much.

>There are 14 Ascians remaining
>This is the 14th installment in the Final Fantasy series
bros......

>I'm gay and had kids with Emet

He looks gay as shit not sleazy

bad melee, excellent casters

hydaelin was made by a splinter rebellion that didnt like killing 3/4th of their people

Next expansion thoughts?
>Location
>What are we going to be doing there?
>Poster Job
>New Jobs
>Gimmick of the expansion

Attached: Delta.png (400x240, 106K)

>Edge expansion
>WoL can act like a complete fucking clown if you select the right dialogue options

Attached: 1545368357930.jpg (1650x933, 622K)

Honestly guys... I agree with him

youtu.be/6N6Lu2t6hOQ

I'll be smug in a month if the situation stays after 5.05.

The servers are all full. Shadowbringer just came out. You will have to keep trying or wait until the hype dies down in like a week or two.

Where the fuck is the last aether shard quest for Lakeland? Are there two locked behind msq?

That's every day in the life of an autist.

>The fabric of our star began to fray
>and the unchecked energies of creation begat malformed beasts leaving naught in their wake but blood and ash
>Just as prayer gives rise to primals, our dread made manifest our deepest fears
>Thus did the first doom befall us
>the land buckled; the cities burned; the waters ran red with blood
>Thus did the second doom break us
>The beast bellowed and gave birth to terror. A terror which, in turn, gave birth to new beasts
>The star was fading. We saw we had to weave its laws anew.
>But between us and our goal loomed a final misbegotten fiend
>From the depths of despair, the last harbinger arose

Attached: 1562174903628.jpg (255x393, 36K)

alphinaud after some goading probably

yeah what the fuck is with the hair?

Attached: makes sense.jpg (1240x720, 54K)

Shhh the buns are sleeping...

Attached: shh.jpg (790x504, 80K)

Do you think ancient ones have sex, or do they just hold hands and think really hard about what kind of baby they wanna have using creation magic?

For real can you imagine seeing your world getting blown up only to spend thousands upon thousands of years just listening to Lahabrea practice his evil laugh and watching Elidibus eat crayons?

Poor Emet jesus fuck.

i am 59 and still in the ARR main quest line nearing the end though i can def see why it helps with the world building just gotta power trough it i gues

Should I wait till like 2 am or something?

w-what?

what are you talking about this is a smash thread, those are allowed

EAT SHIT I SAW HIM FIRST NONE OF U EVEN CARED ABOUT HIM BEFORE SHB REEEEEE

Attached: IMG_20190702_083318.png (702x900, 1.58M)

yes pre-50 is shit but this guy went double stupid and literally paid to skip content he paid for its always a wonder to know how zoomers manage to breathe on their own

Well fuck my only classes are LVL 61 WAR, 60 NIN and 60 SAM.

WoL has really stopped giving a shit

Attached: o29nt2ctsy731.png (484x115, 24K)

Rude.

What an idiot.
>I only want to play the next expansion, all the story that leads up to it is worthless, I have to pay a level boost? What? This is 60 dollars? Wow this game is a rip off!

These people shouldn't be allowed to breed. The story without the background isn't very good, you need the buildup! Otherwise, it's just a mmo, with boring ass quest.

If elidibus is trying to send the warriors of light after us we're probably going to the 12th. Either WHM or PLD would be fitting jobs but posterboy will probably be PLD because canes don't look as cool as a sword and shield.

One of the aether current quests for Lakeland is in the Crystarium I think.

having played elezen for like, a year now? Pretty good. They lean pretty hard into the "aloof prettyboy" kinda thing, but some of it is particularly charming, like the /blush.

who was the FF13 ascian and what did they do?

I've wanted to play XIV since it came out but subscription fees are gay

>open official forums
>some guy looking for people who enjoy new monk
>instant wall of text from balance discord tranny and his TK rotation
>SMN thread
>balance discord tranny seething about new SMN oGCD weaving and clipping in AoE rotation
>got told
Jesus Christ.

why am I laughing at this

i got tricked by Yea Forums thinking this game was good

turns out the game is fucking dogshit

not tremendously. Lilies are a bit too slow to ramp up, and the lack of Largesse hurts earlier levels. Holy is great though.

Forgot to add how about dadlander?

Attached: 1562132883698.png (1600x900, 1.3M)

Maybe Garlemald will be content patches?

I sure hope we see this in action in 5.x.

Attached: 1562000629071.jpg (702x664, 191K)

Ah ok that makes sense. Thanks fren.

$12 is literally an hours worth of work

>Emet Selch was kind enough to put clothes on Y'shtola when he brought her back
What a gentleman

So it's kinda obvious now that The Twelve are all Ascians.

Attached: 1557011296301.jpg (300x293, 14K)

>pick first option
>thancred just goes "yeah no"

Attached: 1549134394844.jpg (400x400, 38K)

not a single character in 14 has character development, meanwhile even fucking tertiary characters have more character arcs than any of the retard npc ff14 tries to pretend are characters
You're a fucking retard backpedaling because you got BTFO over the funds and success level of each game, 14 makes far less and sold way less, and its a fucking mmo not a single player game with post launch side content

You know a single player game doesn't require added content for the main story and that the main story finished within the main game itself, right? yet an MMO does get constant story added after the fact by its very nature, right? you know cancelled dlc were only non canon alt timelines meanwhile FF14 nearly tanked the whole fucking company and they had to cancel the whole piece of shit and turn it into a different game

He is only partly right. Plus he is super stupid thinking ff14 is about end game. I bet the people who told him it’s only about endgame raids tricked him or something.

>mfw realizing Ehmet created gremlins after the last sequence's dialogue

Attached: ee66hh.png (197x296, 23K)

How you guys liking the new tank job Gunbreaker and the poster boy DRK?

stop shilling your videos you nigger

>Hit me hard when Emet declared that mankind is unworthy of their legacy because no way would half the population die for the other half. There’s little doubt that if the facts we’ve received are true, the Ascians were superior people. Even morally.
There was no point debating with Emet Selch because his mind was already made up and he had no interest in changing it. He feigned being moral and just, but ultimately both he and the Scions know he was acting out of emotion, as was implied over and over again throughout the final sequence (and hell, it's the entire reason Amaurot exists).
However, the unspoken retort is that no, humanity would not sacrifice half of them to save the other half, because they would instead rather die trying to find a better solution than willingly kill half their race to save the other half. Which was demonstrated with the Eighth Umbral Calamity timeline. It's drilled into you repeatedly throughout Shadowbringers that immortality doesn't make a life better. Feo Ul outright states it and several dialogues with Ascian shades imply that Ascian society was quickly approaching a singularity where they already had achieved everything their society could possibly achieve and, just like the Allagans, would have stagnated and faded away - it's even implied that their own powers were what caused their apocalypse. Even ignoring those factors, there's the fact that the current Ascians don't just want to revive their own race, they want to do so but summoning Zodiark - and as we learned, Zodiark is going to continue demanding more and more sacrifices. They sacrificed half their race to summon him in the first place. Then he demanded half their remaining population just to restore the rest of the life to the planet. It's implied he wouldn't have stopped there and that had Hydaelyn not been summoned, he would have continued demanding more and more. That's a far more destructive "splitting" than what Hydaelyn did to the Ascians.

I'd never be a tranny, but if I could magically Fantasia into a girl Id do it for the sole purpose of having a threesome with the twins.

if you're referring to Igorhyim, she done fucked up the 13th and made it into the World of Darkness. Then they stopped letting Ascians do solo jobs.

All highlander faces look really bad in different lights. Except the 4th one sometimes.

Highlander's got pretty good animations on the whole, its size is appropriate for if you want to be bigger than most party-members but not roegadyn wide as a fridge. It's up there with midlander as "looks good with any job". Also highlanders were canonically the black mages of Mhach alongside lalafell like Shatotto, later founded Ala Mhigo and Monks, and kept alive Amdaporian/Mhachi traditions with Red Mages

how did she fuck it up?

But SCH is easily capable for healing complete pulls in every dungeon even when undergeared, what's the problem?

This is what makes this expansion kino. You have serious moments with humorous moments in perfect balance. Best "serous" games have tons of funny moments. Look at Planescape or Arcanum.

>looks unimpressed while doing it

Attached: 1531343924241.png (500x374, 152K)

So who the hell is Emet's friend supposed to be? Just a random Amaurotine?

They never added new zones in content patches and I don't think they will in the future.

he's sending them after us, we're not going anywhere, next expansion will probably be garlemald and the poster boy will be GUB

La Hee!

I agree, but just look at what each patch (every 3-4 months) brings.
You can't possibly get all that with a free model without jewing it out hard, it even post way better quality content that f2p games do.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTyIxG6Vk1d2mZBoX9VAkskvjsHmTO-WO

I'm surprised there still only one review out for the expansion.

Expect another Tempest style area, but you can swim all over from the start but also land on the floor and fight as normal, it requires a double jump to begin swimming.

A DRIFTING TENDER
SEEKING THE PEACE OF REASON