Will homos stop trying to destroy video games?

I am getting tired of homos and how they want to corrupt my favorite games.

Attached: goddamn_homos.jpg (1357x1254, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4uj5NZS7g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who was in the wrong? The homos for doing homo things or for OP seething homo obsession

Are you inamorta47, OP?

Anything that lets yuri happen is good.

No, but I sympathize with him or her more.

For Pete’s sake OP, get a life. There was nothing more to ruin about that shitty remake anyway

Shut the fuck up, degenerate. Stop trying to corrupt the immaculate, ineffable purity of Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons. You are Satan's spawn.

At least I am capable of having a life, depraved soulless homo.

Part of the game is having a child
Homosex would just take away gameplay, why would you bother to put that in

If Harvest Moon is your favorite game then you're the real homo

Attached: 1561530716730.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

They can and will adopt like in other games.

Anyone who has a problem with homosexuality in 2019 deserves all the anguish it gives them and then some

So let me get this straight: Opposite-sex marriage has no sexual implications? Is this a 90s sitcom?

Kids turn out as dysfunctional raised in homosexual families. This is indisputable.

Attached: nobody cares.webm (710x400, 2.67M)

I just don't think it should be shoved into everything. Stop trying to normalize homosexuality on a worldwide scale. It's annoying.

>So let me get this straight
I don't think that's possible for you.

I know you’re shitposting but one of the DS games already had lesbians

You cared enough to respond. Stop trying to normalize homosexuality on a worldwide scale. It's annoying, you pestersome homo.

All jewels have imperfections. However, what makes a few of us special, like me, is we can point out those imperfections. I say, no more homos in Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons, and if you disagree, then, well, you will go to hell.

Fuck homos and fuck tranny shits.

But lesbians make peepee feel good!

Corn takes longer than 11 days to grow too.

They should also remove heterosexual marriage from HM games too then.

Nice.

>libtards sjws want to see sex between kids in a video games
What's wrong with homofags?

Not GMOs

>homosexuality doesn't make it degenerate
I like how he is the first to say this. Freudian slip.

GMO rhymes with homo.

homophiles for being willing goyim golems for the frankist antichrist kikes. homophiles for their incessant rape of children (the manner by which they propagate their ruinous, demonic line).

you would know

Heterosexual marriage is fine in these games. Best off to stick to traditions rather than constantly seeking to "push boundaries", which is fundamentally transgressive or libertine.

There's a reason more and more younger people are starting to hate the LGBTQIAPBRAAAAP community.

They should also add the element that you're constantly trapped between huge mortgages on the one hand, and predatory suppliers on the other, so that you're always teetering on the edge of insolvency.

It's not normal by the definition of the word but it doesn't mean it's wrong.

>dad why are those two men kissing?
>some men like men, some women like women, not a big deal
>ah ok
Kids are dumb but they're not THAT dumb.

Attached: 1560832134286.jpg (1472x2048, 1.47M)

who cares? thats a game not even children play, thats trannycore / e-girlcore
it can burn for all i care

I welcome the change, can't wait to play as a cute gay girl in RF4, but I still love HM more.

Attached: [email protected] (370x310, 21K)

Heterosexuals are degenerates. Having relations with someone of the opposite sex is pretty much bestiality.

It's wrong in Harvest Moon, which is about depicting what's ideal. Being a homo is not ideal, so you shouldn't try to show it off.

inamorta has shit arguments though.

amazing how two guys kissing makes /pol/ so mad. theyre CORRUPTING our YOUTH with QUEERS

>children don't play HM
user, you're really stupid.

OP is a faggot.

>if you don't like it, just ignore it :^)
Classic meme.

This is what they've been telling us for decades. Meanwhile we have fucking month long "Pride" celebrations and they're teaching kids in elementary school about anal sex.

Getting a little hard to "dude just ignore it lmao". These people will not stop.

>Le evil homos existing triggers my insecurities and I need my safe space!

You people are just as pathetic as the trannies crying for their snowflake pronouns being included everywhere.

They can do it in the privacy of their own homes. However, trying to normalize it on a public or social level is a different matter. Also, please don't corrupt my favorite games with it.

Why people play Harvest moon? Rune factory is so much better

stop responding to poor bait retard

>"stop being a homophobe, dude"
>advocates for homosexuality and mental illness in a children's game
And people say the "slippery slope" was a fallacy. Throughout my whole life growing up I was confused why gay people couldn't get married, I thought everyone should be allowed to be with who they want. Fast forward today and all this LGBTQPZN bullshit is a cancer on society. The lefts insanity is causing all the hate towards these groups and right now it's deserved.

no they dont. maybe children 10 years ago but nowadaya children play minecraft and fortnite.

>stop shoving your morals down our throat
>but it's okay if we do it to you

>This optional content that you have to actively go for to even see rather than avoid to not see is RUINING THE GAME

There is a temptation to subversion that afflicts this modern age.
Read post above yours to understand why it's bad.

Homosexuality has always existed and no one really gives a fuck about it. You gay and upset about it user?

Just make your own gay farming sim if Nintendo won't include it.

Homosexuality is literally not an adult idea. Explain to me in any way shape or form why homosexuality is not family friendly for a child to know exists

if straight couples can make out in public there's no reason gay couples can't too

Nah theres a huge protestant following of the HM games. In fact its one of the only games jehovas witness are allowed to play because its so boring and feels like work.

Attached: ZnwO8tG.jpg (568x336, 52K)

Kids in elementary are going to have sex with each other or without that.
They have been doing so for decades. Elementary school chads do that.

Bro this is literally how my parents explained gays to me as a kid. I laughed and yelled "GAY" and that was the end of it.

you dont get to decide what other people can do retard. being gay is a normal part of humanity and the animal kingdom in general. there have always been and will always be gay people, there's no point in trying to shield yourself from it. you should look within and ask why you dont want to see it and why you think its "corruption"

>Harvest Moon
>For children
Anons, please. This, The Sims, and Animal Crossing are mostly played by women, fags, and effeminate males.

Attached: 1326495422594.jpg (364x210, 51K)

Nice, is the field fully 3d now?

Attached: 6soqrnjtvp731.jpg (3264x1836, 673K)

Too late faggot, Japan has been doing that kind of shit since forever, from Sailor Moon, CCS to Precure, because young girls love that kind of shit.

Attached: 1540072014371.gif (270x200, 277K)

You and I, for replying to an obvious bait thread.

>I hate faggots. I'm not a faggot, you're a faggot.
All homophobes are gays in denial.

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.jpg (820x791, 136K)

I am getting tired of Sneed and how he wants to sneed feed and seed formerly chuck's
Sneed sneed
sneed sneed sneed chuck sneed chuck chuck formerly sneed chuck chuck

It is inappropriate for anyone to make out in public, you filthy degenerate.

>Some men like men, some women like women
>Ah ok girls are icky so I guess I love men
>Child says he's gay; gets heralded as an amazing example of how gayness can exist even before puberty and getting raped by uncle
>Child learns that being gay gets him good attention; being straight gets him no attention.
>Eventually child learns through puberty that he was just a normal dude who thought children were icky. Can't come out as straight because then he would be attacked by the gays he hangs around with. Reverse closet situation.
Sounds stupid as fuck, but I saw this happen to not one, but two kids in my neighborhood.

Hear my prophecy, soon the LGBQT will become more and more heinous and start to push to normalize bestiality and even pedophilia in Harvest Moon! They keep pushing boundaries of what is acceptable! They are truly evil. There is a lot of truth to slippery slope argument! Do not budge an itch. Tell the homos to fuck off lest it becomes worse as furries and pedos jump onto the opportunity. We must fight against these evil forces and end them once and for all.

They can't lol
In fact, children can handle much more than adults give them credit for. Just look at the most popular and best childrens' shows not saying away from more serious themes and imagery.

based

Baseneed

You shouldn't lie on the internet.

>homo
youtube.com/watch?v=z4uj5NZS7g8

dilation time sweetie :- ) better keep that hole open

That's quite the convoluted imaginary situation you have there.
Try some creative writing, you'll have fun with it.

>dangantrannys at it again

First they took the frogs,now they want to make the children gay via subliminal messages in Animal Crossing

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (968x681, 40K)

Homosexuality is not a mental illness.

There is a lot of truth to slippery slope argument. What starts off as taboo gradually becomes normalized to the point where people start to push for acceptance of other vices. For example, bestiality and pedophilia existed in the past, but it was frowned upon in well-developed communities. I do not want furry, gay, or pedo shit in Harvest Moon. Go to hell, gay ass nigger.

>implying sneed doesn’t fuck and suck chuck on the regular
user remove your homosexuality from this thread before you poison the children

all gays are gays in denial

None of this is the fault of gays or optional gay representation in video games.

So, which girl/boy are you going to gay first in the remake Yea Forums?

Attached: verygay.jpg (222x208, 8K)

>Marriage
>Sexual fantasies
That's where they went wrong.

>>Eventually child learns through puberty that he was just a normal dude who thought children were icky. Can't come out as straight because then he would be attacked by the gays he hangs around with. Reverse closet situation.
Literal non issue.
Child trannies enabled by their retarded parents, now that's an issue.

The animal crossing community is plagued with rainbow flag waving redditors. Why do homos have to parade their lifestyle around! Keep that shit to yourself.

No it isn't, it happens all the time without anyone saying much about it.

Yuri is shit and so are you for liking it

This.
Kids play Fortnite and Rainbow Six Siege these days.

haha le gay meme epic
worthless faggot

They don't have to call it marriage, it's just inviting your best friend to live with you and sleep in the same bed.

Well in a biological sense it isn’t natural

This sounds like a plot for a Netflix sitcom

Unironically this
If parents did a better job raising their children and just straight up told them "the gays exist, deal with it" at a young enough age we wouldn't be dealing with this shit

Being heterosexual is literally over 90% of the population, the fact that being gay is now a character trait and must be shoved into a million different characters for "diversity's sake" is fucking stupid

>normalize bestiality in harvest moon
Didn’t they kind of do that already?

Neither are painkillers.

Rape is a normal part of humanity and the animal kingdom in general. There has always been and will always be rape, there's no point in trying to shield yourself from it. You should look within and ask why you don't want to see it and why you think it's "immoral".

No.

Gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone, faggot.

It hurts civilization.

But it hurts his feelings!

I'm sure you're very concerned about people being hurt, you dumb nigger

In Canada

Cus its gay af lol

Animals getting hurt is just part of nature and humans are really just animals anyway, so what's the problem?

Should've thought of that before you fell for the secularism meme and given women the right to vote.

>Loses argument
>Extreme whataboutism
Every time.

>you dont get to decide what other people can do retard. murder is a normal part of humanity and the animal kingdom in general. there have always been and will always be murderers, there's no point in trying to shield yourself from it. you should look within and ask why you dont want to see it and why you think its "crime"
>t. a faggot that thinks 'appeal to nature' is a good line of argument

It's objectively immoral by current societal standards because you're forcing your will onto another human being without their consent, but otherwise you have a point.

Rape is a natural occurence that happens literally every day. People don't want to think about it and would rather ignore it, but it happens all the same, and even massive deterrents wouldn't stop it with 100% accuracy. Censoring sex and sexual abuse in games does absolutely nothing except take away the big bad scawwy thing you don't wanna acknowledge, but it's still there. The idea that pretending its not is laughable at best because, no matter how hard you kick and scream, you can't beat human nature and it will come up sooner or later.

Attached: dabbing_2b.jpg (1630x1380, 190K)

I'm pointing out a fallacy. His claim is that homosexuality is moral since it occurs in nature. Whether or not something is natural has no bearing on whether or not it is moral. Rape is an extreme example which demonstrates this point.

he's too gay to understand
he has the bug I think

Yes, secularism has, indeed, become a failure. Every civilization has its highs and lows, its cycles. I suppose it's worth reading Spengler to understand these things on a more nuanced, deeper level, but I have my own focuses atm. I agree secularism is a failure, and the Left is lost in a large level of debauchery. They seem to think with their genitalia more than anything.
Regardless, I am just one man, so please do not place too much burden for me. I fight for justice, I fight against the hordes of homo-demons to prevent my beloved Story of Seasons from further being tainted.

lmao stay mad

Based.

Attached: edc4bf1aea9dcb833fd.png (1000x968, 704K)

This only works after you purge degenerates, which the gays will never do. Degenerates are naturally going to result in opposition.

>society supporting a young person's sexuality
But user that's literally how I became straight

Yeah, but your morality isn't based on anything either, which is why you're willing to go to the extreme.

>burden for me
burden on me*

Why dont those faggot kids just be open with their sexuality instead of being bandwagoning faggots who pretend to suck dick for approval? He can still have the support of his gay friends so long as he blames conservatives

>turning a cute farming sim into disgusting faggot propaganda
There's no way the devs are that stupid.