Why is he so under appreciated?

Why is he so under appreciated?

Attached: 200px-Geno_SMRPG.gif (200x325, 23K)

Because there is nothing you can do with him because Square hates working with Nintendo and he isn't a FF/DQ character.

He's over appreciated honestly.
You know who is really under appreciated?
Mallow the frog.

Attached: Mallow.gif (366x369, 38K)

Mario RPG was released 25 years ago, zoomers haven't played or even know his game exists

Because all things considered its a very underwhelming little game thats rightfully forgotten

you only like him for the smashfagotry, no one actually care for him outside the smash community

That's a frog?

What else could he be?

FUCK this little homo

I don't know why more people don't. It's just annoying reading over and over about how people liked what paper mario or mario and luigi did to "make RPGs fun" when those games just straight up copied the blueprint from SMRPG.

The tone, humour and basic gameplay concepts of both series was all there from SMRPG.

Attached: super mario RPG.png (620x500, 433K)

First time I saw him I thought he looked like a muffin

He's a party member from 1 RPG over 20 years ago.

Imagine if people were obsessed with Goombario.

Attached: 1495629107711.png (500x517, 51K)

He was adopted by frogs

Mogli from the jungle book was adopted by wolves. Does that make him a wolf?

fucking zoomer

He has a great design, which is all people care about when it comes to Mario characters.

he's a literal who and looks fucking stupid
only meleetards care about this piece of shit because there immense autism and bad hygiene compels them to

i like him, i think he's a cute gun wielding puppet

Attached: 1535589049167.gif (370x413, 2.57M)

>25 years ago
>Suddenly reminded I turned 30 a bit over a week ago

Attached: 1552534543666.jpg (324x451, 14K)

Shit overrated character from a shit overrated rpg. Don't (you) me faggots.

Negro what the fuck. This character litterally gets more love than any other character from a one off side game. Can you name any other mario characters that have only been in 1 game that are discussed as much as geno?

AND also because he has actually appeared in one game and had one cameo in another.
The Smash Mii Outfit was probably the closest thing we'll ever get to a fucking comeback of his.

He is actually appreciated as much as Geno and any SMRPG character.

enjoy your wizard powers

if geno is brought back booster should be too

Attached: 435346346.gif (200x277, 19K)

Mallow should have the spotlight over Geno. He has a more integral part to the story.

Unironically this.

hello

You really can't call a side character who only appeared in one spinoff from over two decades ago, yet somehow has a dedicated fanbase, underappreciated.

Attached: 1554559439872.png (500x500, 214K)

That Princess from Wario Land 4 gets brought up every now and then.

Goombario is based

>people whose most wanted is a one-off mario character
contort

>secondary character in a spin-off not made by the main studio and has never been in another game

people forget geno was the first and superior iteration to vivi in final gay fantasy