What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

Attached: ad3ld490ox731.jpg (786x614, 104K)

Do they not teach you economics in your country? The price of the product is set at a rate the market will bear. If a grocery store sells apples for $1 each then increases to $2 each and people still buy the same amount of apples, then it was underpriced at $1

too many whales willing to pay more for less and less content

zoomers happened

Game developers realized that there's no end to the consumer's stupidity

>What the fuck happened?

People calling everyone poor who pointed out the bullshit and big companies cashing in on the idiocracy

pretty sure that shark card is 20 bucks

Children who will literally beg mom to use their credit card so they can look super cool in the ZoomZoom 9000 in front of their friends on GTA Online. The parent doesn't realize this is outrageous for the game and the kid does not have a clear recognition of the value of money.

>Children who will literally beg mom to use their credit card so they can look super cool in the ZoomZoom 9000 in front of their friends on GTA Online

Meanwhile based millennials pay nintendo 20 bucks a year for a shit online service that used to be free only to play one game

>blaming a literal child instead of the parents

Imagine being this retarded

Yeah, it's absolutely dumb. It becomes justified simply because other people pay for it. PSN+ is dumb, Switch online is really dumb (absolutely barebones as well), and XBL is dumb and only is a paid service because MS was charging when it first came out. GTA Online is a different monster entirely though, far too many people defend it by talking about how you can grind out tons of money by playing the same mission. The only response to GTA Online is not playing it all. It's garbage.
I actually mentioned the parental role in my post. Did you literally read the first word and hit reply?

Dont forget the retards next month shilling out 15 bucks to play wow classic

>The absolute state of American """education"""

>40 year old IT director spends $25,000 on fake digital starships
>okay
>8 year old kid asks his mom to buy him a Fortnite season pass for $10
>AHHHHHHHH ZOOM ZOOM RUIN EVERYTHING

God you people are retarded

>Soul
>Soulless

?
WoW happened.
People have been paying retarded amounts of money for little vanity products since WoW introduced lootboxes in 2006.

normie casuals playing vidya happened

This is so Jewish it's impressive

This. You can thank Blizzard boomers for taking this practice and popularizing it.

>austrian school economics
>american

Attached: oh.gif (194x228, 1.4M)

Attached: lassalle-gj.jpg (500x498, 24K)

>think that a proper online version of GTA could be fun
>get excited about V because of that
>it ends up being a fucking skinner box where you need to play it as a second full-time job or spend actual money to get anything
One of the worst disappointments in a long time, fuck Rockstar. For fuck’s sake, it actually works really well and has nice content in it, but it all gets ruined by that grindy progression designed to wrangle money.

Attached: 858E2D84-1A34-4762-B4A8-FB27EBD71A4E.png (1052x736, 197K)

Attached: 1d63a1a186cc.jpg (606x454, 57K)

As if the parents know any better

Attached: (((who))).jpg (454x340, 38K)

>then it was underpriced at $1
"No."

Attached: 1544956238429.png (397x298, 118K)

You wouldn't download a car would you

Where do you think apple farmers and store clerks get their money? Customers. Passing up on selling an item for double what you could in a super low-margin business like growing and selling fresh produce is fantastically retarded.

digital products can be any price and still make a profit because there is a one time production cost and then infinite supply
also shove your dumb ass food analogy up your ass

Both need to kill themselves, I don't see why you're making this a competition.

Rockstar when from Rockstar to Rock$hit. I wish they went bankrupt but with all the money they made from all these gullible retards there's no way in hell they ever will, not now nor in a billion years

Attached: disgust.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>not just playing GTA SA forever
your fault

$1 for an apple is pretty overpriced.

Why waste time making all that shit on the left when you can just sell digital cars to idiots

Jews.

>it's not my fault, LOOK AT THIS OLD DAD
This is why zoomers should just be eradicated.

>food analogy

I think it is more a case of offer and demand.
They only printed a limited number of certain items to create demand. that is why it is so expensive.

They realised there are a ton of japs who would buy Switch as a Splatoon machine and never buy anything else. How does one make money off these guys?

The T20 is $2,200,000 so you need to buy at least 2 great white shark cards for $1,250,000 each at $14.99 for a total of $29.98.

How long does it take to grind 2mil?

>blaming ignorant parents instead of Rockstar of David

that depends on how many different businesses you own, but for reference one full crate of 111 pieces of contraband is worth $2,220,000 and it takes about one day of mindnumbing grind to get an entire full warehouse

And then some 13 year old little shit blasts your truck with a Hydra and the work is gone.
GTAO is a griefer's paradise because the game is specifically designed to beat you into submission until you cave in and buy cards

dudebros got into gaming

If you actually buy shark cards you are a brainlet, I paid some russian 2 quid to add 60 million to my account and r* were none the wiser

I love how people actually cave and buy when the game specifically removes an anti-frustration feature that the single player campaign has (cars in garage are saved, never lost) just to wring out more money.

Like when it's that blatant why do you even bother?

I was under the impression that you permanently lose a purchased car in single player when it gets fucked up?
Also in Online when your car is destroyed you pay insurance to respawn it. Or if someone else destroyed it they have to pay the fee for your replacement