How is Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry Primal? Thinking of buying them

How is Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry Primal? Thinking of buying them.

Attached: 5D70D646-58A5-4965-8D28-2F8C75E632F0.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muJYTeQlvC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

both are pretty much the definition of selling out so you're in for a very bland experience either way

enjoyable if you have nothing else to play, but Id say find something better to buy

bioshock infinite sucks, never played far cry

bioshock infinite is great if you hate ayn rand like a filthy fucking commie
its only okay if you are a sane rational person

Infinite is fucking garbage, do not fall for it!

Am I the only one who thinks the Elizabeth is a brainlet? (Spoilers below)
She brought a version of booker from her time, back to a point in the past thinking that if he died there then every other version of himself that cam after that point would cease to be.
That isn't how time-travel works, in anything. You need to kill the version of your target that is native to that point in time. Also, even if she had done it properly, wouldn't this course of action produce an enormous grandfather paradox?

The first third of Infinite is the first tenth of one of the greatest games never made.

Bioshocks gameplay is hella fun, the story has its moments, but sucks dick overall. Never played far cry.

>wouldn't this course of action produce an enormous grandfather paradox?

Depends on how time travel actually works in a given setting. In the case of Infinite, who fucking knows. The entire thing is just a big muddled mess.

Nothing about the plot makes sense, and it's built on the back of a poor understanding of quantum mechanics and muh constants and variables geddit it's a video game.

Bioshock infinite won't satisfy you if you're expecting the first two. But it's a decent shooter and very nice to look at. A must if you're the type to by games for the girls. If you want a game where you play as a caveman and hunt ice age animals then primal exists. Having sabertooths and bears as companions is cool.

>taking time travel too seriously

Attached: hulk dab.gif (339x208, 914K)

I had fun with infinite. Yea Forums has a hateboner for it, but I enjoyed it. The ending was 2DEEP5U though.

I know Yea Forums hates it but i almost cried at the end of Bioshock. Beautiful story and what a great way to tell it

pretentious and repetitive grindfest

brainlets

>enjoys the sequel w/ butchered gameplay elements for a mess of a ''muh ooga-buddha dharma'' story that's full of plot holes and conflicting world-building elements
actual brainlet detected

Yeah yeah, we've all seen the video of what it could have been. We don't live in that world so shut the fuck up. If people hadn't seen that video they wouldn't bitch around

i don't know what video you're talking about - i'm comparing the gameplay to the first bioshock, retard

this youtube.com/watch?v=muJYTeQlvC4

but i like the gameplay in all 3