Oh no no no no

Oh no no no no

Attached: IMG_20190703_022119.png (501x333, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=ZAcZhvup25o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Updrafts arent close to the ground
Birds cant make 180 degree turns on the spot, let alone two back to back

snails also can't be made of magma and magnets can't fly so what's your point

Attached: IMG_20190703_023359.png (240x160, 6K)

Thats different entirely.
Slugma and magcargo still move like snails and slugs
Its not a breaking of immersion for a non-animal pokemon, especially a magnet to levitate

Watch a short video of seagulls flying, user

it's not a seagull

if anything this means it should have its arms to its side like a normal bird and only "fly" (functionally gliding) over air drafts
i have no idea who would be an apologist for game freak at this point, even the more autistic pokeshitters are pissed at this now

Attached: i seriously hope you guys don't watch this.png (386x321, 262K)

Attached: 24028-004-C0F68D0C.jpg (600x320, 188K)

>seagull pokemon
>not a seagull

Attached: 1555012427907.jpg (200x313, 13K)

Attached: thunderstorm-stage-1_orig.jpg (1100x619, 51K)

>wojakposter
yes, it's a fictional animal

pretty sure op is baiting

Attached: tumblr_naztvmBlrq1rsc51fo1_500.gif (500x375, 878K)

Attached: tumblr_p4dgi6DaEt1sori6yo1_400.gif (400x225, 665K)

DELETE THIS

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=ZAcZhvup25o
OH NO NO NO NO NO

i think the funniest thing is that if gamefreak hadn't said that they cut shit specifically to work on better animations people wouldn't be dragging this shit out in the street so badly
they could have said nothing and gotten less backlash over it
although unless it actually doesn't sell none of this would really matter and they'll keep making bottom-dollar pokemon games and keep getting 500% profits

>24 hours for that piece of shit
yikes

The music in that video is awful

Do you not know what "soaring on updrafts" means? Do you seriously not know that all airworthy birds are able to soar on updrafts?

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 7cgz2ofukyq11.png (1000x1000, 246K)

Delete this

retard

>Wearing a diaper

Yea Forums actually btfo

>flavour text canon!!!!

Attached: WF2BoVt.jpg (668x1064, 177K)

I don't even know what you're bitching about but I'm angry

this would be better if it just ended at i didnt pass middle school

Do you know what an updraft is?
Have you ever actually seen a bird flying in your life?

Honestly i just want a good fucking post game

Reminder your favorite Pokemon has a high chance of being ignored but this shit will always be in later games.

>using pokedex entries as justification
pokedex entries flat out contradict most game mechanics, animations and each other.
According to the pokedex slowpokes are far more intelligent than humans, Mangeton's are made out of multiple Magnemites and Magcargo vaporized water on contact instantly turning it to steam.

Yes, this fire/rock type should be invulnerable to water moves if Pokedex entries mattered.

Attached: 1555851134006.png (200x200, 51K)

crabhammer

I really dont get what any of this is about. Whats wrong with the description?

What fucking seagull weighs 20 lbs?

>b-b-but it canonically doesn't flap its wings
It flaps its wings in its own fucking back sprite in its debut game
Kill yourself, Game Freak bootlicker

Attached: wingull.png (240x160, 7K)

OP doesn't seems to think bird not flapping its wings while soaring on an updraft -> bird doesn't need to flap its wings to stay in the air at all

If Gamefreak gives me Kalos post game ill forgive them

The thing is, without national dex, the post game is going to be trash, and yeah i mean worse than "Just a battle tower" trash

Yea Forums complained that a bird pokemon doesnt flap its wings in the overworld. then pokedex entries revealed the bird doesnt need to flap its wings at all.

Yea Forums utterly and completely btfo

Explain
, and

And it still looks wrong. Fictional or not, there's nothing more immersion breaking than unnatural motion. The game isn't an abstract acid trip, it's cartoon creatures that should animate logically.

the bird pokemon doesnt need to flap its wings but it can

It says it doesn't flap while soaring on updrafts, retard. Like any bird. Not when it's hovering three feet off the ground.

The dex entries imply it doesn't need to flap its wings in ONE particular situation, and that while it may have trouble flapping them in general, that doesn't necessarily mean it can't.

obvious bait

Attached: I+still+dont+get+the+helix+fossil+jokes+_6c9960dbb4bdebee980e17d3b1b40c95.png (800x800, 104K)

Wtf? Apologize to Gamefreak right now.

There are thousands of people willing to defend them because they actually believe what Masuda said about the animations despite explicit visual evidence to the contrary. It probably would have been worse if they offered no excuse at all.