How's that transition coming along Yea Forums?

how's that transition coming along Yea Forums?

Attached: 1555959362364.png (1068x1478, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Transition from what?

male to female

Attached: Code_Talker.png (916x720, 1.06M)

MULTIPLE MALES CAN COPULATE WITH HAMBURGERS

Found a happy middle ground

Attached: Futa Power.png (1030x475, 402K)

Pretty good.
I don't like having to dilate my open wound and scoop out pubic hair from my mutilated scrotum though.

Not video games, SAGE.

Attached: 1a.png (850x705, 262K)

any trannies wanna be my gf
im serious

Attached: anime janai.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Chemical burgers are such sluts.

a rival appears

Attached: wizard casts polymorph.jpg (440x532, 84K)

Nice, right now I'm transionting from playing FFIII to DQI.

I like star wipes

Hopefully for you it ends terribly. Just for this fucking terrible thread. Now go shove something up that axe wound of yours.

terrible

Reminder, trannies are the wrong type of degenerates and traps, crossdressers are the right type

This, I've got my own place and a job and am supportive. Im just lonely.

My brother and one of my best friends are fucking trans now. Well my brother is taking hormones and shit and is officially out, but my friend is thinking he might be. We all used to talk about waifus (my friend still will but now he's bisexual) and shit, and were just generally masculine guys. Why is this happening to me and so many other people? I want to be supportive but it literally feels like some kind of cultural virus. I mean my brother looked like a goddamn caveman before and out of the blue starts saying he started having trans feelings, in college not even when we were kids. Which was just a few years ago (community college, now he's in university) It kills me because he was really handsome, still is, I don't know why he doesn't see it and be at peace with it. He looks good as a guy.

Is it the goddamn jews?

Attached: 1541125488062.gif (201x259, 729K)

whos this dumb looking bitch
i see her posted all the time and i want to see her get her stupid brain fucked out

g-good xir....

Great. all the estrogen in my body is making me feel funny

Attached: 7ae77324b.png (1458x2268, 2.56M)

Wait, separately or the same burger? I might need to find a good burgerbro, especially if he wants to eat it to hide the evidence.

The only thing I'd ever do is some crossdressing to guilt lesbians into sex or have them labeled transphobic.

beta males can't get laid so they think the grass is greener on the other side so they try to become women

who cares, worry about your own life

Attached: 1559992008473.jpg (800x595, 120K)

Attached: 1519939884736.jpg (907x778, 72K)

I dont get why Yea Forums is pro faggot but anti tranny

Month 5
Finally got noticeable boobies if I bend over
Skin is clear as h*ck
Makeup is getting better
Down to 60kg
stil presenting as male
my clitty can't get erect and is now useless

thanks for asking

Attached: D96tVBFUcAAIrDh.jpg (1856x1965, 263K)

im growing boobs, so it's pretty nice

>>Is it the goddamn jews?
Nah. Mentally ill men like your bro, used to get killed or ostracized before, now they do it, because they can.

I never thought of him as weak though. He had multiple girlfriends, did well in high school, played drums in a band, worked on cars. He was pretty much your typical dude. The only thing that makes sense to me is that gender dysphoria is completely legitimate.

L O N D O N

Real question is why is this place so defensive of pedo stuff and super aggressive towards trans people, mind numbing shit.

you'll really regret it in another 15 years if you even live that long.

It's just the new fad. Unfortunately this fad has irreparable consequences. Sorry for your future loss when your brother inevitably regrets his decision.

Sometimes caring about others is a good thing, user. Give it a shot sometime

Wanna play video games?

because pedos are supreme gentlemen and trannies are obnoxious faggots

>download some indie game
>seems to be interesting
>first thing you gotta do is visit the hospital to get hormones

I legit get disgusted just by thinking that its a thing now.

Please stop your delusion in thinking you can look like OP's pick. It has been proven time and again that caucasian skull shape is totally different from Asians.

then go and volunteer at some charity organisation, not whinge about the personal lives of other people, at that point you're just a bored, nagging grandma

trans only bother themselves, pedos certainly dont

sucks, miss /u/. ongoing nintendie infestation sucks too. moderation sucks tool

I already present as a cis girl, thanks for asking.

You will never be an anime girl.

Attached: 1562035614753.gif (500x374, 1.7M)

We need a final solution for the trannies. I don't like seeing them in real life cause it really hits me how low we've gone from just two decades ago.

Because white people are more prone to have mental illness.

Play with me user

Attached: 1558135072514.jpg (745x1200, 127K)

lolicons don't want to rape real children.

Have you seen real children? they're disgusting, obnoxious, noisy, they're always drooling snot and getting scabs from playing, or they spend all day watching Youtube and act like spergs.

Lolis are not real, trannies indoctrinating children at school and corporations shoving their rainbow garbage down everyone's throats are real.

Attached: Tumbloreo.jpg (604x283, 57K)

>Asian
Humans don't look like cartoon characters, no matter what race. White people arguably look closer to anime characters than asians

foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom

Man’a clearly worried about the wellbeing of his brother, let him get it out of his system. He probably has nowhere else to talk about it because he’d just be labeled as transphobic for not supporting his bro

He is talking about his brother you piece of literal trash.
Just because your family rightfully hates it doesn't mean he has to be the same.

rent free