What are some low iq friendly point and click games?

What are some low iq friendly point and click games?

Attached: d2-box-italian.jpg (485x599, 56K)

>why yes my favorite game is Diablo 2, how can you tell?

Attached: 1554503128368.png (476x476, 142K)

clicker heroes

>implying
the entire moba genre is what you're looking for

Attached: 1562049779189.png (835x835, 417K)

LoL and HotS are the only low iq ones. im not saying dota is any good, but you cant retard around and expect to win like the others

maybe the fact that your iq is 60

Don't act like the Diablo games require intelligence or skill

>he hasn't played any of the difficulty mods

Attached: suffering.jpg (1024x768, 945K)

>i-it's good with mods!!

yeah, it's shit.

is this image supposed to change my view?

Will this one change your mind?

Attached: screenshot009.jpg (1024x768, 894K)

sad

When you can hear gems drop from a million miles away.

>that paladin character where you just stack...
What is it again, reckoning?
It's hilarious fun I don't even give a shit.

I will prove my normie status. I have never played Diablo 2 but have played diablo 1 and 3. Is the diablo 2 on battle.net good or find a download somewhere else?

Attached: 1469913746659.jpg (824x1244, 451K)

Pirate it in protest of the fact that this hasn't been released as an open client with independent servers.

fresh meat

Attached: 1552703242905.jpg (1696x2057, 937K)

Because merchants are actually willing to sell you potions there.

Honestly , it just proves how fucking young/dumb you are. I'd just go play fucking Grim Dawn or Torchlight for a gear scorcher. Grim down being the way better one. Diablo 2 was only good because you could play it with other people.

Blizzard games encountered a problem because they decided they wouldn't do both. So did a lot of games. It's not "jump in and play with a friend at any time" which used to be a huge draw. Now it's "play with some fuckers you don't know ready to fuck you over from fuck wherever and deal with it."

Suffice to say, Blizzard games are literally controlled by gold farmers now. Their whole business model is similar to gold farmers and it's fucking hilarious. During vanilla WoW we used to actually get them killed for fun and now they're controlling the industry. It's it not vengeance, it's injustice.