steamcommunity.com/id/fm_salchemist/
youtube.com/watch?v=wXo24imR_54
store.steampowered.com/app/698640/Deep_Sky_Derelicts/
steamcommunity.com/id/enert58/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=914485470
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625318627
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=640313069
steamcommunity.com/id/SirTweetums/
ipfs.infura.io/ipfs/QmcdwA1Xnty7wF5iHBfTS9QPQ8FBfLwtRy8p4mUfiFjTJP/RJ115762 - MaidenSnowEve.7z
store.steampowered.com/app/2100/Dark_Messiah_of_Might__Magic/
youtu.be/PLmD_69pXpk
store.steampowered.com/app/851950/Heroine_of_the_Sniper/
store.steampowered.com/app/277870/Diehard_Dungeon
store.steampowered.com/app/311870/Super_Trench_Attack
store.steampowered.com/app/219150/Hotline_Miami
store.steampowered.com/app/39800/Nation_Red
store.steampowered.com/app/239350/Spelunky
store.steampowered.com/app/341550/Super_Cyborg
store.steampowered.com/app/252010/Oniken
store.steampowered.com/app/405540/Ninja_Senki_DX
store.steampowered.com/app/435790/10_Second_Ninja_X
store.steampowered.com/app/439310/Until_I_Have_You
store.steampowered.com/app/238320/Outlast
store.steampowered.com/app/377070/Noctropolis
store.steampowered.com/app/245390/I_Have_No_Mouth_and_I_Must
store.steampowered.com/app/527820/Lifestream
store.steampowered.com/app/287020/Harvester
store.steampowered.com/app/294440/Shadowgate
store.steampowered.com/app/405780/Alpha_Polaris
store.steampowered.com/app/316790/Grim_Fandango
store.steampowered.com/app/282140/SOMA
store.steampowered.com/app/243120/Betrayer
store.steampowered.com/app/317040/Strife
store.steampowered.com/app/253610/Wrack
store.steampowered.com/app/223470/POSTAL_2/
store.steampowered.com/app/225160/Shadow_Warrior_Classic_Redux/
store.steampowered.com/app/339580/Ember
store.steampowered.com/app/373970/Letter_Quest
store.steampowered.com/app/250560/Fight_The_Dragon
store.steampowered.com/app/415030/One_More_Dungeon
store.steampowered.com/app/367110/Dustbowl
store.steampowered.com/app/428880/The_Quest
store.steampowered.com/app/40950/Stronghold_HD
store.steampowered.com/app/40970/Stronghold_Crusader_HD
store.steampowered.com/sub/19282
store.steampowered.com/app/351990/Riff_Racer__Race_Your_Music
store.steampowered.com/app/401120/Anode
store.steampowered.com/app/357070/UBERMOSH/
store.steampowered.com/app/556710/Marrow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitman Goy Edition or Doom?

Opinions? can only pick 2

Attached: firefox_2019-07-02_15-11-42.png (650x686, 135K)

What are /v\'s thoughts on the two watchdog games? Are they worth the price?

Attached: 1529493012169.png (410x620, 152K)

Any on sale that's decent with the steam controller? I want to get some use out of this bloody thing.

If you're looking for Mech games, here's some lesser known titles you may enjoy that are on sale; most of which have gotten recent updates:

>Hardcore Mecha ($16.99 usd)
A 2D platform shooter that has finally recieved a long awaited translation. Sadly however a lot of the sizable cast is behind backer codes which you have to use to unlock new mechs and characters. That are only usable in multiplayer.
store.steampowered.com/app/746580/HARDCORE_MECHA/

>Project Nimbus ($14.99)
A stylish high speed anime influinced mecha game with some minor elements of bullet hell. Very fast and frantic, but the lack of customization options is something of a downer. The game origionally launched 5 years ago, but the devs still provide updates from time to time.
store.steampowered.com/app/257030/Project_Nimbus_Complete_Edition/

>Garrison: Archangel ($11.99)
Basically the spiritual successor to Custom Robo with quite a few customization options. It's an early access game and the online multiplayer is somewhat buggy and empty and the gameplay takes some getting used to. The team is apparently working on a story mode. Also free demo (a bit outdated though).
store.steampowered.com/app/682450/Garrison_Archangel/

>War Tech Fighters ($9.99)
A slightly more simplistic version of Project Nimbus in a way with a bit more focus on melee elements. Customization is sort of lacking, but for a grand scale mech warfare game with some great graphics, you could do a lot worse. Devs are still decently active as well with QOL updates. Pic related.
store.steampowered.com/app/630030/War_Tech_Fighters/

>Damascus Gear Operation Tokyo ($7.49)
A diablo-like mecha game with some decent customization to it and a passable story, though I think it may be a mobile port. Combat can be kind of repetitive as well; at it's core it's a pretty simple game despite its customization options.
store.steampowered.com/app/648630/Damascus_Gear_Operation_Tokyo_HD/

Attached: ss_effde20858a43139bcd69d30dd39cea65bd6c56b.1920x1080.jpg (1920x810, 443K)

>Mecha Ace ($3.89)
A text based adventure, game dev simulator Yea Forums's favorite. A somewhat limiar story with a few branches and a skill system, but your choices have more impact than mass effect at least. If you're a fan of old school text adventures it may be worth a lot. It's got a free demo as well and what looks to be a VR focused tie-in in development.
store.steampowered.com/app/318330/Mecha_Ace/

>KO Mech ($0.49)
A simple platformer type game with the gimmick of flinging enemies into one another. Somewhat short, but pretty addictive, also made by someone who shitposts on Yea Forums and for half a buck it's worth selling a few cards and picking up. It'll keep you entertained for at least a few hours so it's a great cost to entertainment ratio at the sale price. Your character can be hard to see at times though. Pic related.
store.steampowered.com/app/862770/KO_Mech/

Attached: ss_5c798149ebb914cc472985404adf84f471cf8526.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1039, 788K)

Recommendations:
Hitman 2 - 60% off
Cities: Skylines - 75% off
Distance - 50% off
Broforce - 75% off
Every Saints Row Game - 60-75% off

>Budget
270mx since I already bought Overcooked 2 for a friend and I.
Already beath all Zero Escape games but I kinda wanna replay the first two.
Will I like The Witcher 3 if I am not entirely into WRPGs? Then again the only ones I've played are Oblivion and Skyrim

Attached: Superiortaste.png (623x467, 85K)

Chinese Parents and Prison Architect

Slight error: pic for the first post is from Project Nimbus, not War Tech Fighters. My apologies.

My personal recommendations would be Project Nimbus, and Garrison Archangel, but there should be a little something for everyone listed.

What are some comfy games? Stuff that doesn't require a lot of thought but makes you feel good and happy

bought senran kagura estival versus, katamari damacy and muse dash so far. any recommendations?

Attached: 1557834768817.jpg (1705x1214, 261K)

Here is my wishlist

What I already bought: Crypt of the necrodancer; Broforce; Grim dawn; Age of Empires II

Attached: steamwishlist.png (926x531, 819K)

Are there any wannabe old school shooters that actually have old school level design? I played the demo of the new Doom and was utterly disappointed when I realized the level was literally a bunch of arenas joined by a corridor, with the occasional small fork in the road for a collectible.

Please shill me your favorite games; no price limit. Horror, stealth, and grand strategy games unwelcome.

Thoughts on the Yakuza games?

here's what I got so far:
>Mount and Blade: Warband
>Psychonauts
>Yakuza 0
>DUSK, but I refunded it
On an unrelated note, here are some more games in my wishlist. If I were to choose two more games, which of these should I get?
>Obra Dinn
>VA-11 Hall-A
>Kenshi
>Darkwood
>Furi
>Rainworld
>Underrail
>Darkest Dungeon
>Baba is You
>Hitman 2

Attached: 1556386072275.png (600x600, 1.38M)

I just got Stardew Valley and that seems to be meeting those requirements.

why did you refund DUSK? thinking about getting it

300% One way heroics plus.
Pick Muse dash too since it the cheapest.
Chinese and prison ain't that good.

The trailers had an entirely different atmosphere than the actual game. I played about 6 or 7 levels really fast and decided I would rather just play modded doom or something, it really just bored me

Attached: 1556319996413.png (1260x1200, 33K)

Any games for 2.49 you guys recommend?

HM2 and Rainworld are the best value for money.

Why are the prices so damn high this year?

I need some single player games, I'm tired of putting thousands of hours into multiplayer competitive games right now. I want some experiences.

Any cheap games I should get? I enjoy Survival Horror

How's Insurgency: Sandstorm? Basically just the original with a new coat of paint?

Bloodstained and Terraria are incredibly worth it. Fuck Octopath Traveler for being so expensive, though. I'd love to get that one.

Before pulling the trigger on your cart, check my pastebin. I have keys for games I've seen a lot of people looking to buy; I've traded with several anons in the past few days, and even though it won't due any good to have any of them vouch on Yea Forums, they've all left comments showing that I'm not a scammer. So if there's something here you want to trade for, let me know.

keys pastebin.com/vSz4C2hj

steamid: steamcommunity.com/id/fm_salchemist/

There anything that can match a desire for autistic grinding on the level of black desert online?

TW3 is NOT like ES games, user. If you liked Skyrim/Oblivion for the RPG elements, TW3 does not have the same feel to it and the combat system is actually pretty bad but ES games does not have a good combat system as well so it does not matter. It's a hit or miss, honestly.

steer fucking clear from starbound, dude. Rimworld and Octopath aren't even on sale, and Stardew and Bloodstained are barely marked down. I would recommend those four though, definitely get Terraria though. You won't regret that one

Heard that it has unfixed, horrible performance issues.

doom

Runescape
Ragnarok Online
Nothing made in the last decade though.

You take CS:GO skins? I'd be honest, I'm fucking poor rn but want Plague Inc. and RE5

I didn't notice those two weren't on sale, anyways my priority is to get Bloodstained, I'm just waiting for enough points for the discount
Starbound isn't good? I've actually played Terraria before so I know it's worth, thought Starbound was similar

Protip: The dev for Rimworld said he's never putting his game on sale, might as well buy it now. Also Starbound is a genuinely awful game, just play the game it failed to be and get Terraria instead.

Stardew Valley and Terraria are very similar, tho Terraria is more focused on crafting and fighting monsters while Stardew is about farming and making friends. Both will rob you of many days tho.

the only indie games I've played and enjoyed are >Hotline Miami
>D:OS2
>Darkest Dungeon
are there any MUST play indie games that I'm missing out on?
FTL looks fun, and maybe Amid Evil.
Anything else I should check out?
Preferably a game you couldn't put down.

dusk
space beast terror fright
earth defense force 4.1 because 5 doesnt exist
eye divine cybermancy

hylics
oneshot
hello charlotte
lobotomy corp

in early development, starbound was quite similar, but now it's this aimless abomination of a game with a hamfisted "story" that will leave you bored out of your mind literally just scanning things on different planets. Like No Man's Sky. They're really good at sprites and stuff, but the gameplay is just awful. Not even fun with friends

is Universim good?

I have 12$ in my steam wallet, would you guys have any games to rec, perhaps soms oddball fps or strategy game, maybe a platformer. Was considering ponying up the rest of the cost and buying Kenshi.

Attached: Screenshot_25.png (321x152, 80K)

Lobotomy corp is kinda shit imo. But EYE is great.

Check out any game published by Devolver Digital.

You'll probably like FTL if you like Darkest Dungeon. If you liked Divinity you could check some of the older CRPGs like Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter.

Any good exploration type games? I was looking at No Man's Sky but people still say its shit

I got astroneers, it's pretty fun and looks nice. Unfortunately it's pretty expensive.

damn, well I'll remove it then. sucks cause I enjoy the space theme

I don't play CSGO, so I usually trade for stuff in my wishlist, either keys or gift copies. For gift copies, I'll usually go 2x1 on the value of the keys; meaning, since RE5 and Plague Inc would both be $11, I'd take a $5 game gift.

Putoooooo
Have fun

the only reason i havent gotten it

If you want the DLC for EDF, I have all 18 pieces of DLC as keys, if you wanted to trade for something. Steam info here:

I'm looking for a cheap multiplayer game for the bros.

We like AoE II/III, AoM, Northgard, Natural Selection 2, Factorio, Anno 1404, Planetary Annihilation Titans, Supreme Commander, Dawn of War I/II, Divinity Orignal Sin 2.

Any suggestions for games? I doubt I could convince all of them to part with more than 20 bucks.

Attached: 209e5b1648b487726049475110e97b69aab85611.jpg (700x551, 56K)

You post this, I'm pretty sure verbatim, in every thread. Do you have the 'tism?

Damn, well no dosh on wallet this time, sadly
but thanks anyways user, good luck

If you want a cute side scrolling zombie shooter, Guns, Gore, and Canoli is short and sweet.

Attached: Guns Gore n Cannoli.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Have you considered Broforce?

it's definitely not for everyone
i just want to see the devs succeed after all their problems
thank you but i already have all the dlc even the dumb lvl2 weapon ones

>See HARDCORE MECHA on Steam during the Sale
>Game just came out last week
>Trailers look fantastic (specifically the gameplay)
>Hironobu Kageyama sang the main theme
>Add it to my cart because it seems worth it for the $17 it currently is
>Check the page to make sure there's nothing about it that would prevent me from running it (my PC is low-end)
>Notice negative reviews saying that while the gameplay is fantastic, multiple modes advertised aren't in the game and the vast majority of the mechs in the trailer seem to be multiplayer-only when the trailer was cut in a way that implied that you could use any of them in single-player
>Apparently the dev is on radio silence when it comes to the missing content
Anybody know what the fuck is going on? Game looks amazing and all the reviews seem to concur, but half the reason I want it is the ability to play as all those mechas in the trailer solo and not be forced into the protagonist unless I play online (since there's no local apparently despite advertising it).

Ah, I typed all that out before seeing this post. Do you know more about the situation with the game, besides the character unlocking? I'm really down for what it looks like but I'm not going to buy it if I'm locked out of entire characters for not being aware of the game until now.

Attached: 1544157236875.jpg (277x250, 16K)

Orion: Prelude is 69¢ right now. Me and some bros played it years ago and it was great. It's just a horde shooter with dinosaurs and whatnot. I remember thinking it had Halo-vibes in terms of the gunplay, though I can't remember why. It apparently has DLC now, I can't attest to the quality of that though.

>it's definitely not for everyone
i just want to see the devs succeed after all their problems
I can see the appeal, for sure. But I just didn't care for it, it wasn't worth the price for me.

I post it in every thread because I've had a lot of success trading. If not a single person responded or traded, I would have given up the second or third attempt.

Anything I should add/remove? How is DM if I enjoyed Dishonored?

Attached: steamcart-7-3-19.png (824x599, 124K)

bomp

Thanks for the tips anons, I have both of these and totally forgot I did, I'll see if I can grab some keys for them.

How Optimized is Killer7? I hear it runs well but I'm literally on a ThinkPad and usually only play old or 2D games. I know it's an upscaled GameCube game but I don't want to overestimate this potato.

Attached: 1562010623285.jpg (500x333, 22K)

DoMM is almost nothing like Dishonored. Dishonored is a stealth/immersive sim, and DoMM is a first person melee RPG.

BUY SHADOW TACTICS

Attached: original.jpg (1920x1080, 720K)

>hylics
>eye
>EDF

based

DESPERADOS III FUCKING WHEN

Recommending this again. Nice and sweet. A bit short but i'm sure going secret hunting and trying for the hardest difficulty would add several more hours.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 98K)

I think I'm about to pull the trigger on this. Any opinions

Attached: wishlist.png (635x371, 78K)

Thinking of getting a new CRPG. I have Wasteland 2, Divinity Original Sin Enhanced, Pillars of Eternity, the Shadowrun series, and I also have the Fallout series on GOG.
I had tried Arcanium but it felt too... I don't know, clunky? Fucky? Fucked up setting too considering it using the Steampunk motif and went whole hog on the Victorian attitudes.
Out of all of the ones I played I enjoyed Shadowrun the most. DOSE was good but better with a friend while Wasteland 2 came close. Currently Underrail is in my cart but I'm not sure how it is.
Also I remember trying the indiedb demo for ATOM RPG but it was pretty fucked up in terms of movement but I'm not sure if it was my computer being a piece of shit or something with the engine itself.

I just bought 3 of them. Starting with yakuza 0 and I’m completely incapable of watching the cutscenes. They’re unbearable and the map is already feeling small

Dishonored is a Stealth game with some Magic & Melee Combat options. Dark Messiah is a Melee Combat game with some Magic & Stealth options.

Also Friday The 13th isn't going to be getting new content anytime soon due to the legal status of the IP. The price is probably good for it but I don't know if it will stay alive long-term. I hear Sleeping Dogs is great and that price is hard to say no to.

SOON?

I heard friday the 13th was dead
sleeping dogs and dm are good.

So if I perhaps wanted killing floor 2? Whats the rate youre charging.

>hylics
>oneshot
>hello charlotte
Not weird enough but I'm surprised to see anyone here even mention those. Well, aside from Oneshot. /indie/ loves Niko to death.

Not him, but they finally addressed the case of the missing modes today and they said that they're still developing them. Who knows when they'll actually deliver, though.
Not the most elegant response considering it's been nearly a week and they've had all the time prior to address it to their backers and stem the negative reviews, but whatever.

Fun story. Combat is visceral but feel sluggish and imprecise, and upgrades are very dull.
Set the games on easy after a while and just enjoy them as dumb movies.

If you don't like Yakuza 0 then I think the series just isn't for you.

They're fun if you aren't expecting a serious game. The story is kinda straight forward and the combat is easy but its satisfying pulling off some of the more brutal finishers and combos. I really enjoyed all the side content that came with it, it almost feels like a themepark at times.

I don't know much else than you and the reviews. I suspect the team is discussing how to handle certain situations and I suspect the other mechs will come to single player in a future patch. It may be worth passing on it until the next sale to see if they can break bread in the meantime.

>Two Point Hospital
No opinion but that's not as low as it could go.
>Pathfinder
Heard its good but I'd wait on the price.
>Grim Dawn
I tried it out myself. It isn't bad but I'm waiting for a single lump purchase. All that DLC adds up. If you go for it, have fun.

Look at how they massacred my boy...

Attached: 1540755834638.jpg (2013x3171, 2.22M)

Would you do KF2+the DLCs for Ty the Tasmanian Tiger?

I guess I'll keep it on my wishlist and save my money for now. What a shame, it looked so promising. I think I'll track down that Kageyama main theme and listen to it to cheer myself up.

Attached: 1552169510822.png (865x570, 970K)

The more revealing Robin Hood outfit is honestly less gay.

Why is stuff still so expensive> Where are the 75 percents off?

I can't stop laughing at that outfit. Every time I stop and see it again, I start laughing al over.
What the fuck is that thing?

Its a mediocre sale with some okay deals. idk why they stopped doing flash sales desu

I think there were complaints from people who bought a game early in the sale only to have it go on a Flash for an additional 10-30% discount.

Hey there's always those other mecha games to look into, but yeah I feel you. I think it will all come out well enough in the end though. After all the game is still plenty good as is.

It was less about complaints and more about people refunding games that would go on sale later.

I heard friday the 13th was dead
sleeping dogs and dm are good.

I believe you. The thing is, I had my cart at the exact maximum I was willing to spend, and now I'm $17 short of that. Now I have to figure out if I should add some smaller games or just save my money.

Attached: 1533352814428.gif (250x188, 989K)

It's a boring game for the first 5 or so chapters unfortunaly but oh boy, it gets amazing after that. Please give it a chance for a few more chapters, although the map is small, there's a lot to do once more substories are available, minigames, real estate royale minigame, the cabaret that you can run...

I think, in theory, having all games on the same discount throughout the sales was a good change. And in the first sale where Valve made the change, there were still good discounts. But since then, the sales have also been pretty bad.
For example, some of the final fantasy games only going for 20% off when they went for 50% off just a few months ago.

>want some new vidya
>discovery queue is nothing but pixelart roguelikes, hentai match 3 games, early access, and games that end in "Simulator" which is shorthand for "purposefully shitty game for twats on Youtube"
I'm starting to see why people complain about sales being shit, there's nothing left to fucking play.

I can't afford this cart.
What should I remove?

Attached: cur.jpg (616x406, 139K)

Should I be picking leather or mail?

67% off, worth?

Attached: 1561094223725.jpg (616x353, 119K)

Obviously Dead Cells, since it's A) the most expensive, and B) the lowest discount.

Any suggestions?

Dead cells is cheaper on indiegala right now.

I'd pitch out everything but Yakuza and even that is not very low yet but that's just me.
Especially Dead Cells. You really would pay that much for a so-so procgen metroidvania?

My personal bias would be to say and try out that Garrison Archangel demo and see if you like it. If not save your money for something you really want. No reason to spend it like it's set on fire.

Ignore the other retard.

Witcher 3 blows Bethesdashit out of the water in every regard, including combat although Bethesda combat is a low bar. Choice and consequence, romance, and narrative are fucking A1 amazing. Comfy ass world all around and Novigrad the city is one of the best in a AAA game. Don’t hesitate at all.

If you haven’t play DOS2 that’s the most obvious answer

i bought mad max for 5$ and havin a blast
any more like this?

dungeon of the endless wasnt very good imo
how can anyone play oneshot and not love niko? wonderful game
i see hylics here and there here with 2 on the way but charlotte never unless its a based mogeko thread or something
tried to recc games that were on steam

You're right. There's three Switch exclusives dropping in the next 3 months that I want (MUA3, Astral Chain, and DXM), so $17 towards one of them helps. Let's say it'll go to DXM, from one mech game to another.

Or I could think with my dick and buy Haydee and Smashing The Battle. That's an option.

Attached: 1533877415827.jpg (315x311, 37K)

Limited budget.

How's World of Final Fantasy?
Seems like a pretty decent monster-raising RPG made for people who've played plenty of the FF games.
Is the DLC for it worth getting?

Baldur’s Gate 1&2 enhanced are among the best crpgs ever made and are pretty well discounted now

Replied to wrong comment see above

The first two Dungeon Siege games are $1 apiece.

Trying to drop this between $30-$40 or below, but I've been back and forth the past few days on what to cut. For now, the only sure thing is The Room Three. I already played Sleeping Dogs, but only the base game before the DLC and whatever else is in the Enhanced Edition. Other than that, I'm not so sure I want to go in on Hard West, The Vagrant, Unheard, and I'm shaky on Heat Signature. Hat in Time seems really solid, though I really only want the game and its DLC, but the Ultimate Edition is the best price for both of those.
Any opinions on those or any others in this cart?

Attached: summer list.png (616x1140, 231K)

oh and crosscode hasn't been getting shilled lately in these threads
LEA HI

Someone is trying to meme me into getting Heat Signature. Why should I get that over something like Katana Zero?

Attached: 1551794840572.jpg (750x710, 64K)

So many of these games are cheap that you'd need to cut 3-8 of them to get to that range. Either start making big cuts, cut Hat in Time, or just drop the $60 on the whole thing.

Hard West, Vagrant and Sleeping Dogs are all good.

Hard West is good, especially at that price. The only thing to watch out for is that the way the campaign is structured, it's technically several individual chapters connected thematically, so none of your resources (money, etc), equipment, and sometimes even party carries over between chapters.

Bought Mary Skelter and loving every second of it. Akazukin is cute as hell

Buy Rimworld RIGHT NOW my man.

is sleeping dogs any good? What about deus ex MD?

Wtf Pewdiepie is gay now?

This board is 18 and up.

Both are pretty good imo

got the penumbra games for $1, what am i in for? i've already played amnesia dark descent and enjoyed it enough

A few interesting puzzles and scares.

Play with headset on.

Very solid fighter, probably the best in the series competitively.

Content-wise it's comparable to past caliburs (barring 3 which was massive).

I really liked Watch Dogs 2 but I haven't finished Watch Dogs 1 yet. Would still recommend either.

Attached: fist.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Ignore 1.
Pirate 2.

Rec me some good JRPGs on Steam. Bonus points if it's indie.

I'd recommend 2 over 1. 2 is better than 1 in pretty much every way.

Meh.

Do people still get excited for Soul Calibur?

Did you ever play the original contest build? A lot is different and I was actually shocked to see how much they changed it after the general 'outer' area.
>hylics 2
wait what
>Charlotte
Most of the time you get a lot of people automatically shitting on RPGMaker games. To be fair a lot of the paid ones are shit and many free ones are also bad because the engine is so easy to start off with.

Since you like RPGMaker stuff here's a few suggestions:
Last Word - also a contest entry spruced up a bit. Sadly they changed the character graphics. I liked the solid color silhouettes.
L
LiEat - not actually RPGMaker but similar. VGPerson translated it so you don't have to buy it but I loved it enough to spring for it.
Heartbeat - feels a lot like Pokemon by way of... I guess Dragon Quest or Earthbound? That general kind of jrpg mechanics rather than being a straight mon game.
World's Dawn I suggest sometimes to people because it was in development before Stardew Valley but its a little fucky. On the bright side it shows just how far you can go with stretching things like LISA.
Cherry Tree High for the same reason except as a sort of life sim slash board game thing.
Suits feels like its trying to be OFF. Props for having original images for sprites rather than default RTP.
Stray Cat Crossing is kinda fucked up but in a good way.
Soma Spirits and Brave Hero Yuusha were both free games that have gotten a fair bit of changes and additions to their paid versions but both are also so genuinely fun.
Long Gone Days had a good demo but I'm not sure how the full release is.
Otherwise everything else I'd suggest is either translated by VGPerson and thus still has a freeware copy, actually freeware, or is still in development but has a rock solid demo.

Can I play Monster Hunter World without ever playing the PSP games? Or should I just play PSP 3rd with HD textures? Also how's World of Final Fantasy and Sleeping Dogs Definitive Version?

Attached: 55742.jpg (225x350, 19K)

>Damascus Gear Operation Tokyo
Bought the Sequel, should I bother with the first one(the one you posted)?

until samsho came out it was basically the only really neutral-focused fighter this gen with good character variety

World was my first monun game and I enjoyed it fine, I didn't like the "harder" content that came later on but I got my money's worth out of it.

Yeah, that was my problem. I went looking for the cheaper games in my list that also had fairly positive reviews. Then suddenly it grew into that abomination. I do have to cull the numbers, probably with a few of the $5 games, since HiT was something I had been looking forward to.

That was something I noticed among the negative reviews, but I don't think it'd bother me that much.

Are there any games on sale similar to Stardew Valley/Terraria/Minecraft?

I basically want to have a comfy and relaxing base building and farming type game

>Project Nimbus
>tfw GTX 660 Ti
>probably won't run at all

Attached: 6FA.jpg (503x544, 105K)

If you like making towns I think banished is comfy, otherwise if you like crazy automation autism factorio is great.

Asshole dogs and some good spooks, the end of the first one was pretty fun

Seconding

Is the DLC for Hard West any good? Or better just go with the base game?

Unless your desperate for more, you can skip out I'd say.

I know the feel of the need to upgrade. Shit sucks.

How much is it? I wouldn't get it for more than a dollarino, pardner.

DM is nothing like Dishonored, DM is actually good whereas Dishonored is pure fucking shit

the only rpg maker games i've played were lisa series, off, mogeko and Ib so thank you for the list
for me, i see rpg maker games as a vessel for solo passion projects so the bad ones are terrible and great ones are outstanding

i have been meaning to play more of vgperson's list like end roll and more horror styled games
one thing at a time yeah

Look on the bright side. When you finally upgrade you'll probably pay less for it.

avoid a hat in time, unless you want to reward devs who shoehorn tranny shit into their game under the guise of being progressive, while theyre really just following google trends and acting holier than thou at anyone who onjects

Good point, here have this br candy

Attached: 132820084957.jpg (387x429, 19K)

I didn't care for the DLC much at all.

I could go on for hours about quality RPGMaker freeware games. Even setting aside the good Pokemon Essential stuff through RPGMaker XP and fangames (and games inspired by) like Blackmoon Prophecy and Paradise Blue, there's so many amazing works out there.
Hell one of my faves (in spite of the annoying start-up sound effect) was Professor McLogic because it warped the system to the point where it'd procgen multiple different kinds of functional logic puzzles.

The problem is never the engine. The problem is always how easy it is for people to release shit through it.

>tranny shit
Wait the protag girl kid is not a girl?

Any good anime games that are worth buying?

i got 12 bucks left for the fat man, any good recommends? is the crypt of the necrodancer dlc worth it?

Attached: gaymes.png (283x1381, 131K)

>not already having Rimworld and Terraria
Bro what the fuck, those games are fucking stellar
Darkest Dungeon is pretty cool too

>Skullgirls
You're alright user

Brigadeiro and pao de queijo are delicious

Talos Principle

Based

>Mecha Ace
>Choice of Games
Damn I might actually pick that. As silly as it may sound, I played Choice of Robots, and it was amazing all the way through for its price, finally got to play my Dr. Wily fantasies with it.

There's a tranny flag in a hidden area, and post-2016 faggots are easily triggered.

I don't know what to buy

help

Attached: 1538601153828.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Redpill me on Rain World

What are some games with good loot and character customization (builds)

if i refund something I used a voucher on do i get it back?

Attached: 1558748245828.png (506x409, 232K)

>Battle Chasers: Nightwar
>Project Warlock
>Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
>World of Final Fantasy
>HARDCORE MECHA
Yay or Nay

Attached: 134358669927.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Shadow Tactics is great like the other user said. I also suggest They Are Billions. You'll easily get about 60 hours from the campaign and survival mode has several maps that will keep you busy for dozens more.

... that's it?
A flag?

So how is Battletech? I have a ton of hours sunk into XCOM 2, if that's any reference, and the idea of building a team of giant robots and going around in a tactical combat scape is probably the closest to Gundam politics I'm ever going to get

Yup

Which weapon should I grab for mhw lads? Giving my 470 a run for it's money on high or ultra.

Any other game by the same makers of Mecha Ace do you guys recommend? I think I remember seeing Yea Forums praising the ones about heroes but there's a shit ton

Damn, on the fence about Hitmam 1

Great, most fun I've had in an fps in years

Fuck, I have a recommendation but I don't know what its damn name is. It's essentially a game about playing a courtier in a fantasy kingdom and making something out of yourself, I only got to play the demo of it, but by the time it cut me off I started an affair with the Queen and hedged my bets that she would pay more attention to me by making a black magic ritual and killing the old King-Consort she was married to.
Also, somewhat related to that, you can also try Long Live the Queen and cheat yourself to have max stats or, you know, just learn to play the game normally but I didn't bother with that, it essentially become a Choose Your Own Adventure at that point, and I hear you can get to do pretty crazy nonsense with it if you look past the fact that you're playing as a little anime princess.

its eh

That's extremely stupid and easily ignored. Who gives a shit about a goddamn flag?

Idiots

Bros, how's Kenshi on performance for mid-low tier GPUs?
Been looking for something online to stick hours to, I chose Kenshi because it looks like shit but I like open worlds with RPG aspects.
Redpill me, or give me some other recs, please.

Attached: 1546836460303.png (296x172, 31K)

You tell me, user

Attached: 1470357088443.jpg (650x981, 371K)

Monster hunter world is the start of a new monhun gen so its not a bad place to start

Lads why is frostpunk so fucking legit?

Buddha was right, and all living things are bound to a cycle of death and rebirth by their own desires. The people who built the ruined machinery you crawl through wanted out, and had discovered a way to do it that didn't involve denying all their worldly needs. There is a great, likely bottomless ocean deep under the earth, and the water of this ocean will permanently destroy things immersed in it, including souls. The people could refine this void fluid, and transcend the mortal coil by letting themselves be dissolved by it.
They weren't satisfied with just that, though. They wanted the entire ecosystem to have the option to ascend, not just themselves. To find a solution to this problem, they built a great number of massive organic supercomputers, designed to look for a better magic bullet that would allow absolutely everything to reach enlightenment.
The supercomputers required vast amounts of water to operate, and evaporated it into the atmosphere. This was drastic enough to alter the weather around them, leading to near-constant heavy rain. In the later days of the civilization, everyone lived in cities constructed on top of the massive computer structures, above the cloud layer.
The people eventually all left the world by way of void fluid, leaving the supercomputers to their search. So far, no solution has been found, and the infrastructure is constantly decaying.
You don't know any of this. You are a slugcat. What you need to care about is that sometimes the rain lets up, and you have a few minutes to go find some food and a safe place to hibernate through the next rain cycle.

Attached: rainworld_comic.png (600x600, 317K)

WTF i left for 2 days and the Soda quest doesn't work anymore, wtf is going on did they patch it?

Attached: sadt cat.jpg (481x474, 20K)

But it's an ENEMY flag!

Attached: memri_dark_hours.png (720x551, 980K)

The olympics

just buy it already. its p good

refunded sunset overdrive since the performance is not very good. sucks because it was quite fun

I couldn't put down Terraria after I started with it. The beginning is slow and will make you think that you're playing just some 2D minecraft clone, but it quickly becomes a feverish cycle of exploring to find look to fight bosses to craft better look to explore better and fight harder bosses. Alternatively, Enter the Gungeon might very well be my favorite roguelite, and Luftrausers is a pretty neat little arcade game with good music.

How do you not have like fifty games in your library with achievements you can cash in?
Did you just install Steam this year?

PLEASE

best games around 5 dollars?

The people who put it in the game, of course

Hitman 2 if you enjoy the hitman games. Kenshi if you like open ended games with no story or objectives.

Attached: kenshi hours.png (269x103, 36K)

Tell me the most interesting thing you got to do on that game so far, user

Have y'all played Duck Game before?

Cart contains Super Skelemania, Anarcute, Crowtel Renovations, and Underrail.
Not sure what else to grab but I have a leftover budget of $35 and already have things like Dark Souls, XCOM, and Sleeping Dogs.

i have like 80K points of achievements...but i can only use 100 per day wtf is even the point?!

How does progression work in Vagrant? What do you keep between runs?

>hylics
Thank you for reminding me that game existed.

I grinded building materials and cats for 2 weeks before setting off for building a massive base, but the game started crashing and laughing when I recruited roughly 30 people needles to mantain the base.

Man, what a disappointment

RE4

see:
I'm honestly starting to think homosexuals are whiny faggots.

I'm running it on a GTX 1060. It crashes occasionally, and stutters a lot when loading new terrain, which is all the time. I think the engine is just kind of bad.
I don't know how it scales for worse GPUs, but it'll probably run at least on some level if you crank the draw distance down.
It's not an online game, even if it plays a bit like an MMO. Singleplayer only. The world is very open, though.
The Sseth review covers the redpills: youtube.com/watch?v=wXo24imR_54

If any anons were on the fence about trading with me, I'd get in touch with me now, because I fly out Thursday on vacation and won't come back until after the sale is over; I've traded a lot over the past few days, but I still have a lot of things left that I've seen anons talk about buying.

Incidentally, I'd love to be able to get the Kingdom Come DLC through trading, so if anyone sees $30-$40 worth of games in the pastebin they want to trade for, I'll remember you fondly until I probably forget about our exchange a few days later.

keys pastebin.com/vSz4C2hj

steamid: steamcommunity.com/id/fm_salchemist/

any good games for multitasking?

Can anyone recommend me any good turn based RPGs with high end graphics?

The point is that you need to spend money to increase your maximum. The points themselves are irrelevant.

Like Shadows of Adam or more like XCOM?

depends on how you paid for it
it warns you when you choose method of payment if they refund to your steam wallet or bank account

I guess I should have added similar to persona or dragon quest games.

Is this worth the 30 europoor shekels? I wanna smack shit around as cute anime girl but code vein is still too far. Don't really played those hunting games before, how hard is this one to get into?

Attached: .jpg (390x546, 73K)

well why even give me so many fucking points for the achievements if i can-t use them, i did buy tons of game but i want MORE FUCKING POINTS.
also Steam is cheating again because the HARE all of sudden started winning kek fucking hacks

Not that hard, it has like 70-80 hours of content too.

45111 points in Killing Floor 2 achievements, literally worthless points kek

depeneds, if you want gameplay no, it-s like monster hunter but worse literally press A for 80hs pokemon style. you have online but absolutely no one plays it

This system is trashcan.

I got the 5 dollar discount right off the bat without doing anything, but getting another requires me to spend like 200 dollars.

The mind of Gaben is a complex machine

Oh, so low end graphics then?

Closest indie ones I can think of off the top of my head are still in development or aren't on Steam at all.
Edge of Eternity and Fell Seal are the only ones I can think of that are on sale at this time.

It wouldn't even acknowledge my qualifier tasks. Like I'm punished for missing the exploit. Gaben can suck a big one.

The game is the problem, not your gpu

Yea Forums should i pull the trigger

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1508x720, 244K)

Pirate valhalla
Get Kenshi if you play open world games that outright tell you to just fuck off and do whatever
Darkwood is a good horror game that relies on good sound design and atmosphere for scares

Lots of interesting stories but I'll start with my last save.
>start with a group of five nobodies in the border zone
>mine iron for a few days to sell, making enough to keep us fed but it's slow money
>hungry bandits attack my group for our few food cubes
>beat them pretty easily and decide to enter the lucrative slave trading business making the trek into Holy Nation territory
>get into a rough fight with some dust bandits and one of my characters loses a leg
>slap on a shitty stick limb to keep him going
>forgot that Holy Nation hates cripples with fake limbs, they beat the shit out of him and enslave him.
>Everyone else books it out of there, but my remaining crew of 4 doesn't stand a chance of breaking him out
>Cripple tries to escape but just gets the shit kicked out of him, patched up, and thrown back in a cage
>send my remaining crew the Great Desert to train, steal, and sell slaves
>after a few weeks the crew has decent stats, and gear
>hire a few groups of mercenaries
>attack the holy nation town with cripple in it
>in a coordinated effort cripple picks the lock on his cell and one of the crew sprints in, grabs cripple and books it out of town
>we eventually win the fight but at the cost of several mercenary limbs
>make enough money selling Paladins armor to make hiring the mercenaries worth it
lost access to holy nation slave trading but it was fun and worth it.

yes
then play for two hours to see if you want to refund

Anyone?

Attached: 1541902568351.gif (554x742, 72K)

Those games dont even work on steam.
They know it and do nothing about it.

You'll put 70 hours into it by next week

I think it's pretty good personally. The recent patch fixed most items favoured the characters that hit faster than harder so there's very little reason to not play what you enjoy the most.

It's fun. Gonna get a bit funner.

The last three, definite yes. Can't speak for the first two

Yes, you should.

Not on sale though.

What should me and my girlfriend and her sister play?

It's a great game if you're playing co-op but the singleplayer is passable. I'd advise if you don't know anyone else with the game you play with Yea Forums at least.

Only sleeping dogs

BOUGHT EVERSPACE
THIS GAME IS SICK I LIKE IT
BUT POOR CUSTOMISATION... THERE ARE MORE SPACESHIPS TO UNLOCK??? MORE PATTERNS? PLEASE RESPOND

LET ME TELL YOU NIGGERS SOME SHIT
SEE THIS SHIT? IT'S CALLED HEXEN AND YOU SHOULD GET IT FUUCK
Want to be a warrior? fuck yes
Want to be a badass mage? oh fuck yes
Want to be a gay ass cleric? yeah ok
it's like the dark souls of doom games
walking around at the speed of sound cutting and punching enemies to pieces
solving puzzles
jumping and shit
it's cheap as fuck
but user can i play it on my modern $2k PC that i built to play runscape and fortnight?
yes you fucking virgin
get GZDOOM change the .exe to dosbox.exe and fucking play it
don't forget to go into the option and enable vert aiming
now suck my dick and buy it

Attached: hexen.jpg (833x690, 156K)

100% Orange Juice

Yes you can press the arrow to the right where you buy perks to see them

get battle chasers

Would you say to get the base game or go with the complete already?

Yes, if you've got a mate or don't mind playing with Yea Forums

Go complete since it's the same discount anyway

there are 4 total ships with the dlc. There's a fuckton of gear you can get as you play and each ship has 3 loadouts

I second one way heroics plus if you enjoyed the base game

based

Kenshi and Furi, pirate Valhalla

Thanks guys
M only gripe is the whole original version vs definitive.

should i get deus ex mankind divided? and should i just get it on its own or with the dlc?

doom

OWH & prison architect by a longshot

it might not entirely count as a mech game, but into the breach is a really great game and i highly recommend it to anybody that liked FTL (it's a different sort of game, but has a lot of the same feel)

dunno how good of a sale they're on, but terraria and darkest dungeon are both phenomenal

kenshi, darkest dungeon/underrail

furi is a lot of fun, but short

FTL is good. it's not really pertinent to the games you mentioned, but hollow knight is a great indie game as well

i wasn't huge on amid evil, it's a beautiful game but the gameplay left me a bit disappointed

don't get PA. AoE II is a timeless choice if your friends are into RTS games, and it's inexplicably still getting expansions and updates. DOS2 is by far the best game to play with your buds out of that list, though, especially if they're into tabletop style stuff

DMoMM is source engine dumbfuckery at its best

grim dawn is kind of boring and too easy, even on the hardest difficulties

dead cells was a lot of fun but it didnt have enough content or gameplay variety to keep it going for very long (this may have changed since release, i haven't played it isnce then). i'd be inclined to agree with the other user, although, it seems like it's probably one of the best games on the list apart from yakuza

you can customise loadouts when you reach 4 sector? or the loadouts are predefined?
Any tip to know? I always fuck up because opening G&B crate and messing with them

I loved Darkest Dungeon, played it a ton.
Would get Darkwood, Darkest Dungeon and Underrail.

You get a loadout when you get to sector 4 and another one after you get to sector 7. G&B crates are worthless, focus on getting keycards and using them in tech crates in the research ruins. Don't get too near blackholes, no matter what loot is there or if you have a tractor beam, once the alarm goes off it's too late. Save the cluster missile superweapon for the alien frigates. Webber drones must die asap. You're going to need a lot of materials for the higher tier weapons and mods, so gather shit early.

I really enjoyed this game, Deep Sky Derelicts.

It runs on a toaster and is fairly challenging. It's well written and should be an easy buy for any fans of Darkest Dungeon:

store.steampowered.com/app/698640/Deep_Sky_Derelicts/

I've only played Sleeping Dogs, but that one was good.

shit thanks
have nice day and get lolis

WoFF is fun if you can stomach the dungeon design being literal corridors

one more thing, when you defeat once of those orange energy aliens that guard the ruins they collapse into a black hole so don't get too close

Why are revews so bad?

I also picked up:
>Fallout New Vegas
>UNO
>Shitton of Dead By Daylight DLC
>Hand Simulator
and
>Outlast

Pretty good sale.

Attached: steeem sale.png (621x591, 132K)

repostannn

SYNTHETIK

BYTEPATH

Retrovirus

Smile For Me

One Way Heroics

Wuppo

Teleglitch: Die More Edition

Wand Wars

Battle Brothers

Children of a Dead Earth

Assault Spy

Underhero

Attached: wupp.png (3840x2160, 1.86M)

It's fairly unforgiving, and had a few serious bugs when it left early access.

Been thinking about black ops 2, whyd you buy it? for multiplayer or zombies? and how is it right now when it comes to finding games and just playing it?

I've got Immortal Redneck and Dead Island, if you wanted to trade for something cheaper.

you still there? i'm interested in DS3 and maybe the dlc if you still got em. i can get you some gift copies if that's what you're looking for

How is it content vise in comparison to darkest dungeon?

Yeah, add me.

I bought it mainly for zombies, plus it was the only one I was missing from the list of zombie theme'd games in the series.

Whoever recommended Divinity Original Sin 2 - holy shit what an amazing game. Very fun RPG

Not as much as the darkest dungeon.
I got 30 hours out of deep sky derelicts and 100 or so out of darkest dungeon.

hows the zombies population on it?

I've got Blops 4, if you were interested in trading for that. It's a Blizz key, but that's because it was exclusive to Blizz's launcher.

Seconding this question. I got Human Revolution and thought it was OK, but I've barely heard anything about MD. Any thoughts / impressions welcome.

I'm looking for a game with this kind of Aesthetic.

I tried SAO Fatal Bullet and it didn't do it for me.

Attached: 1536796611286.png (1920x1322, 2.42M)

Avoid Watch Dogs 1 at all costs, it's a snorefest, I abandoned it midway through. Watch Dogs 2, I got 54 hours of it, it's pretty fun when you play it on highest difficulty and do only stealth and non-lethal, it still feels pretty easy even if you try your best to make it hard, it still feels kind of incomplete, it's only 25 gigs for some reason, they should've made it longer or improve on the mechanics of the game

AAAAAA Yea Forums I HAVENT BOUGHT A GAME YET I HAVE $130 TO BLOW GIVE ME SOME FUCKING GAMES IM FHJFJFJ AHGG FUCKCK

i might add you later, i actually just refunded a game but the wallet money is still in pending so i can't get ya anything atm.
wanna ask you first so i don't waste your time, str8 up what games can i trade you for ds3? so then i can make sure i actually have enough bux to gift em

How's SamSho's netcode? I want to train for the PC release

Nier Automata
Or heavily modded XCOM 2

spent close to 200e this sale
most i've ever spent is like 50e

Recommend me some cute and / or lewd anime games
Games, not pure VNs.

Downloading Assetto Corsa right now, but is it worth it playing with just a controller? I'm too much of a lazy poorfag to buy a wheel for it.

How about you buy me project zomboid then if you got shit to blow

Attached: 1543614150006.jpg (590x550, 54K)

>Games, not pure VNs.
For reference you'd be fine with Zero Escape, Long Live the Queen, or Phoenix Wright?

It's a good game, I don't blame you for wanting it user.

MaiDenSnow Eve

>Or heavily modded XCOM 2
Elaborate.

not him but if i have any money left over ill buy u project zomboid user :)

what is your ID? I'll gift you

Link? I remember seeing it in a thread but the provided link was dead.

Which were the good STALKERS?

sent ;)

steamcommunity.com/id/enert58/

Attached: A man and his cat in perrrrfect harmony.jpg (628x720, 100K)

After a few hours with Spacecrawlers, I'd say that I can recommend it for the 4.99 price that I picked it up at. No complaints from me about it.

Will probably pick up Everspace : Ultimate Edition in last few days of sale.

Recommend me a game based on my most played steam games. I recently bought a new gaming PC and want to play some games on it. I never really got into PC gaming which is why the hours in pic related are all pretty low.

Attached: most played.png (655x805, 287K)

Reminder to buy Lobotomy Corporation.

Attached: 1535698517502.jpg (790x1024, 110K)

Kingdom Come Deliverance. Basically, if you take Oblivion, remove the magic, but add New Vegas' survival mode, you'll get a rough approximation of what KCD is like. The combat seems daunting at first, but the game does a pretty good job of easing you into encounters.

If you're into simulation games, maybe try Cities Skylines or the Tropico series.

Mount and Blade: Warband

nope, the translation is too rough

Civilization 4
Alpha Centauri
Fallout 3

the only thing I got was It Lurks Below and I ended up refunding it after less than 30 minutes
what a shit game and a shit sale

Attached: 1559976976299.png (350x364, 217K)

learn japanese

Someone recommended me a game where I can be one of these

Attached: 6786E534-ED27-404D-9249-7BE096FA6EF6.jpg (800x480, 47K)

Is classic DOOM still worth playing now

yes, of course it is.

I've got keys for Cities Skylines and Stellaris, if you wanted to trade for something, since you seem to be into strategy/4X games.steam info

Post wishlists.

Attached: top 10 steam wishlist.png (666x871, 396K)

Dominions 5

zanki zero

it's like danganronpa, but a different genre, from the danganronpa team

sent ;)

What about doom 3?

You mean where you can actually be one of those, or where you can arbitrarily stick characters into a grid like a normalfag, regardless of their actual alignment because you've barely even heard of D&D?

Also good, but totally different.

Actually be one of those

No. Mod doom to your heart's content. Get a source port, though. Gzdoom will usually do

I recommend everyone uninstall Epic, Steam, Origin, Uplay, and start pirating games instead.

I just figured that with a game like this, there had to be some anime mods. And sure enough, there were.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=914485470
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625318627
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=640313069

Attached: nepcom.png (1128x497, 612K)

FEAR is cool, but it's only available in the complete pack with the second and third game since a while back. It's as cheap as it's gonna get though. Might be better off getting it from >Kinguin or some other key reseller if you don't want to support them removing the individual listing for the first FEAR game.

yeah

Get Ys Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin

Planescape: Torment
Actually just any DnD game I guess

good sci-fi adventure horror shooter
not really a good doom game when compared to the classics tho
its not a bad game, its just different
get the BFG edition that comes with a lot of good shit like the official expansion + another expansion made with the cut levels + it comes with ultimate doom + doom2 + the doom2 XBLA expansion

Thanks user!

Are you implying that's bad?

I got some old bundle keys for games I don't care for
anyone want one?
Fight'N Rage
Late Shift
Paradigm
Slipstream
Tower Unite
Burly Men At Sea
Screencheat
Caveblazers
Human: Fall Flat
Infested Planet
Marooners
Samorost 3
Verdun
Husk

just add me and tell me which one you want
steamcommunity.com/id/SirTweetums/

what to get, PC Bros? also like COD games but mostly for zombies xd

Attached: 1o2.png (1004x820, 323K)

how is Hunt Showdown?

Hitman 2, obviously

I own BFG and don't see DOOM or DOOM 2 on my steam - do you have to access it from within BFG?

I recently got Deep Rock Galactic, which is L4DxMinecraft, so to speak.
It's still in Early Access, and doesn't have too much "content", as in weapons and other unlocks. But on the other hand the maps are procedurally generated, so you can say it has infinite content.
As a personal note: I really like the balance between the classes in the game. None of then feel overpowered on their own, and truly shine in co-op, so you always want a balanced party instead of stacking.

Post underrated gems

Attached: 1101.jpg (460x215, 122K)

can anyone recommend the siralim games?

do you play with friends or randos? or both?

It's amazing and 1.0 launch is August 20th. Fair warning if you do get it you're gonna spend your first few games in trainee mode bored off your tits and then you might find yourself getting stomped for a bit once you enter the main pool of players. If you stick with it though it is incredibly rewarding

Feeling like an idiot here, but how do i get the 5 dollar discount?

Both.

how is it with randos?

I dont even remember I played it only right after release
I think yes you have to select from some kind of menu which game to launch
but if you wanna use the classic doom games through a source port like gzdoom (which I highly recommend you do) you can just go to the steamapps folder for BFG edition and look around for the .wad files of the old doom games
those files are all you need to run them through source ports (which are free just google them)

>385 games
nah

dead, last i checked, like 32 people

I'd recommend basically all of Frictional's games. They're all up to 90/ off, and I think you can get them all for about 10 dollars. Which is definitely worth it, especially SOMA, that game is brilliant.
Other than that, Frostpunk is in sale, and that was my favourite game of 2018, so definitely pick that up. Fez and Puss are on sale also, so definitely check those out as well.

Right thanks, that was basically what my concern was with it being within BFG haha.

Cheers user.

Not too bad. I barely got any outright retards or non-team player randoms. In fact quite a few of them have been playing the game far longer than I do, so they often carry the mission. But they don't overkill everything, because (at least so far) I don't think you can just boost raw health/damage beyond the level I myself already reached in a few days. So the veterans coming into your mission don't oneshot everything with OP gear.

Of course not. I don't have any particular interest in replacing my squad with anime girls, but I love that it's possible.

Attached: nepcom2.png (976x806, 654K)

Just post the top 10, dumdum.

the wad files for the old doom games should be named like this:
>DOOM.WAD for The Ultimate Doom
>DOOM2.WAD for Doom II
>NERVE.WAD for the Doom II XBLA expansion

just download GZdoom copy the wad files into the source port folder and drag and drop the one you wanna play into gzdoom.exe

I'm sold.

ipfs.infura.io/ipfs/QmcdwA1Xnty7wF5iHBfTS9QPQ8FBfLwtRy8p4mUfiFjTJP/RJ115762 - MaidenSnowEve.7z

>Cities: Skylines - 75% off
It has a looot of DLC though, is that even worth it without it?

Tropico 3 and 4 used to make me feel happy because I felt they were really easy games and the atmosphere was nice and relaxed. But then Tropico 5 just kicks me in the face. Haven't tried 6 though.

Based user, just need to wait for BFG to actually download and I'm good to go.
First time playing classic DOOM properly, I only got to play the shareware version at a friends house when I was a kid.

how much content is in lobotomy corp? is it the kind of game i can see everything in a day?

You have to boost with enough speed to hit 15k coins.

When you boost using 1000 points or so, you usually get around 100 coins.

its not that expensive, like 25 bucks or something to get the full edition. But even so, I personally just pirated it. And a shitload of its content is definitely DLC dependent. Basically the DLC adds a lot more complexity and gameplay to the middle/late game.

If I wanted to play the Brutal Doom mod I've seen people talk about, or like that wad that romero just released would I just download those and drag them onto GZDoom as well?

apologies for retard questions

>$5 discount for 15k points
>it's only ~$1.5 where I live
>but the prices are only 25% lower than the USD prices on the average
Thanks, Gaben.

>also like COD games but mostly for zombies xd
see

Anybody wanna trade me something for these games? Or buy me one of the WH2 DLCs

Deadbeat Heroes
Goetia
Octahedron: Transfixed Edition
Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You
Batman Arkham Origins
Fibbage XL
Quiplash
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol. 1 XL
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol. 2
How to Survive 2
Layers of Fear
Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition
Panzer Corps + dlc
Epistory - Typing Chronicles
Lakeview Cabin Collection
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Verdun
DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark + dlc and ost
INK Deluxe Edition
They Bleed Pixels
Lumino City

Buy the complete edition, it's already a packed game but the natural disaster and industries expansions are fun.

recs on some games that play well on the big screen with a controller

Attached: Untitled.jpg (622x314, 33K)

>$3.2 discount
>except that the prices are largely uniform with US prices because of consoles
>only indies bother with regional pricing because they don't know they can gouge people

the nu-tomb raider games

Attached: 1516721150_hello-charlotte.gif (500x767, 1.06M)

brutaldoom comes with a readme, you can drag drop it but it works better if you follow instructions to make a .bat file, cause you can use multiple mods alongside brutal doom, such as the metal soundtrack

Finally Team Hare is punishing.

>Runner3
>GRIS
>Deponia Doomsday
>Frostpunk

Anything worth getting here?

Frostpunk, 100% worth
>child labor is an option

either I buy GTA 5 or Mordhau

tell me about Mordhau
or tell me about GTA5, is it good as San Andreas? or is that too high standard

What are some minimalist but hard puzzle games like Baba is You?

The Witness

thoughts?

Attached: 1.jpg (633x551, 74K)

Pretty good. The first AC is trash tho.

We'rrrre going SHOPPING!
Shopping with money we don't haz :>

Zachtronics' shit?

Ori was a wonderful game, super smooth and satisfying platforming. Brothers is alright for a single, short playthrough I guess, very light on gameplay.

How does the steam race even work getting points is hard

It doesn't work because everyone and their mom is in team corgi, so Gabe just seems to randomize it a bit every day now.

store.steampowered.com/app/2100/Dark_Messiah_of_Might__Magic/

Should I?

At that price, absolutely. Just remember that hardest difficulty is a total mistake with damage sponges up the ass, second hardest is the way to go.

I played it on PS Vita. It was a good game. My main complaint with it was shitloads of loading screens which took too long. If that is better on PC then I would definitely go for it.

It's the best final fantasy game to come out in the past decade. Highly recommend. DLC is worth too. It adds some new monsters, end game content, and makes some of the rarer early mons not hairpullingly difficult to find.

Good to know, thanks.

Thoughts?

Attached: stem.png (621x360, 49K)

Yes. One of the funniest fucking games I’ve ever played. The sheer entertainment value of the physics is incredible.

I've got 1 dollar in my steam wallet and a five dollar discount. What are some good games under 6 buckaroos?

I've heard its so mindnumbingly easy that it becomes a problem though?

Recommend me some decent vr singleplayer and non vr chat non pavlov multiplayer please

yeah or just play the game cause it's fun

incel

mah nigga

Attached: 1561848120469.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

youtu.be/PLmD_69pXpk

Eh, I could see that but it only gets to that point if you grind. Switching up your team once and a while helps too, which you'll probably need to do anyways for certain dungeons or bosses.

Obra Dinn and VA-11 Hall-A

Why pirate this game specifically?

just played a bit of DOOM - GZDoom seemed to manage to let me play either Doom or Doom 2 without even having to drag and drop the files, pretty neat.

Thanks for the help

what are some GOOD and or FUN fps/tps games?

Yeah, but I've played all of those.

Vanquish

Portal
Portal 2

Catherine is what you're looking for.

they probably don't think vns are worth money.

Goddamn, this is a good selection. Obra Dinn, Darkwood, Rainworld, Underrail and Baba are among my all-time favorites, and I'm eager to try Kenshi. Can't even choose two. Furi is shit tho

Max Payne 1 and 2.

Baba is Hard and Fun

scratch the first ass creed. Quests are boring, from what I remember they amount to a lot of trailing and what feels like fetch quests, outside of that there's just a bunch of collectibles/achievements, e.g. collect 100 of this or that banner or kill X amount of templars. And it's fucking easy because you can counter with hidden blade and instakill anything, even the final boss.

Attached: 1458423556687.png (200x200, 24K)

Just finished Shadowbringers MSQ.

Any good long game with a good story and large cast (bonus points for a group of friends)?

Fable TLC or anniversary?

How about the story? are they connected? Do I need to play the first one to get whats going on in the second one?

Does the anniversary include the added stuff?

The only connection is the present-day storyline, and literally nobody cares about that. People play Assassin's Creed for the historical settings and the things you do in them, not the sci-fi bullshit with Desmond.

That's it I'm buying this shit

another tip is to not be afraid of using the console if you want to try out other builds than standard warrior. The game is heavily rigged in this way, so for most of the gear and also basic character traits like stamina you need to go warrior. So there's really no shame in giving yourself a few xp points using the console to play around.
connected, but a summary will suffice. I'm not entirely sure they knew where they were going with the story back then. And the plot of the historical setting is extremely basic, you should know where it's all going like halfway in at the latest.

You mean stuff added by the lost chapters version? I think so, yes.

ok, thanks guys

Then I'd go with the Anniversary.

The fuck. This is not the sort of plot I expected from a cute animal survival game.

Attached: 1452021394809.jpg (500x667, 108K)

got ya senpai
store.steampowered.com/app/851950/Heroine_of_the_Sniper/

The background lore doesn't affect gameplay all that much, but it's there if you want to go looking for it.

Attached: slugcat brain meme.jpg (424x596, 34K)

The first one is the worst but it's needed in my opinion, because of the mindfuck that is the ending

bought it already, but thanks

too hard thus not fun

already played them, 3 was also good imo

>Portal
>too hard
Oof!

Has XCOM2 been on sale yet?

>Portal
>hard
What? I'm an extremely casual gamer and I beat Portal as a dumb kid easily

i dont know. i got through myst games but maybe im too brainlet for portal

What do you mean, that's not how these sales work, there are no timed sales anymore, what's on sale the first day is what will be on sale the entire time and yes it has been on a decent 75% sale the whole time

>Portal
>hard
What are you talking about?

How the fuck

Is there a possibility it will go below 75% or am I safe if I buy it now? Don't want to overpay. I don't know how the sales work as I rarely buy games

Gentlemen, Kingdom Come or Pathfinder? And on that note, which DLCs are wortht it for either?

Attached: get the fuck out.gif (350x263, 1.37M)

Finally ended up buying Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Only have to leave the download running overnight, thanks to Australia literally having third world internet.

Everyone should own BallisticNG, no reason to skip it when it's so cheap. It's peak Wipeout but with an uncapped framerate and options to modernise the graphics.

Attached: ballisticng.gif (650x366, 1.52M)

I don't know what to tell you, dude. It's extra easy for normies.

Attached: portal_achievement_stats.png (926x322, 41K)

It's not gonna go under 75% in the immediate future. They used to do that, but they don't any more since it was mostly just annoying.
Buy it now, unless you want to wait for next year.

You can play a cute girl in Monster Hunter World too, and that game is probably orders of magnitude better for the same price.

im sorry ;_;

does kenshi let me do sex

No.
It does let you adjust the breast size of all your characters and install nude mods, if you want.

Attached: kenshi_stop_messing_with_my_sliders.jpg (1022x1553, 328K)

your tranny discord called, you're needed in the main channel, mixed-up mike thought he had his first period but it turned out to be a urine infection from his gaping wound, and now he's trying to kill himself

Gimme some hidden horror gems that aren't Darkwood, Lost in Vivo, Tamashii, Charnel House or Duskers.

Attached: 1562066945001-v.jpg (1024x1024, 672K)

you

Action:
store.steampowered.com/app/277870/Diehard_Dungeon
store.steampowered.com/app/311870/Super_Trench_Attack
store.steampowered.com/app/219150/Hotline_Miami
store.steampowered.com/app/39800/Nation_Red

Action platformer:
store.steampowered.com/app/239350/Spelunky
store.steampowered.com/app/341550/Super_Cyborg
store.steampowered.com/app/252010/Oniken
store.steampowered.com/app/405540/Ninja_Senki_DX
store.steampowered.com/app/435790/10_Second_Ninja_X
store.steampowered.com/app/439310/Until_I_Have_You

Adventure:
store.steampowered.com/app/238320/Outlast
store.steampowered.com/app/377070/Noctropolis
store.steampowered.com/app/245390/I_Have_No_Mouth_and_I_Must
store.steampowered.com/app/527820/Lifestream
store.steampowered.com/app/287020/Harvester
store.steampowered.com/app/294440/Shadowgate
store.steampowered.com/app/405780/Alpha_Polaris
store.steampowered.com/app/316790/Grim_Fandango
store.steampowered.com/app/282140/SOMA

FPS:
store.steampowered.com/app/243120/Betrayer
store.steampowered.com/app/317040/Strife
store.steampowered.com/app/253610/Wrack
store.steampowered.com/app/223470/POSTAL_2/
store.steampowered.com/app/225160/Shadow_Warrior_Classic_Redux/

RPG:
store.steampowered.com/app/339580/Ember
store.steampowered.com/app/373970/Letter_Quest
store.steampowered.com/app/250560/Fight_The_Dragon
store.steampowered.com/app/415030/One_More_Dungeon
store.steampowered.com/app/367110/Dustbowl
store.steampowered.com/app/428880/The_Quest

Strategy:
store.steampowered.com/app/40950/Stronghold_HD
store.steampowered.com/app/40970/Stronghold_Crusader_HD
store.steampowered.com/sub/19282 (Tropico 4)

Misc:
store.steampowered.com/app/351990/Riff_Racer__Race_Your_Music
store.steampowered.com/app/401120/Anode

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 20K)

I bet you don't eat food anymore, since most of the brands had a rainbow avatar for a Mental Illness Pride Month

Why buy both? Sounds like the same thing to me

Baba Is You

Attached: baba_further_fields.png (1297x973, 21K)

im torn between buying either the zero escape trilogy or luna nights
im really into touhou and metroidvanias, and luna nights looks awesome, but zero escape also interests me. would i like it if i liked danganronpa?

hey guys, my game isn't on steam, i'm just a poor dev trying to market a very unique game that I put a lot of toil into - anyone want to thread it on here?

Attached: pewpew05s234.png (1920x1080, 1006K)

It's quite different from danganronpa, it's "X characters trapped" scenario, but it goes different places and it's puzzles mostly.
The Nonary Games (999 & Virtue's Last Reward) are fantastic, Zero Time Dillemma is a meme-tier finale - it's hilarious and entertaining, but don't expect actual quality from the last one.

would it be worth buying the bundle then or should i just buy the nonary games?

I'm thinking about buying pic related
Also looking for a action/rpg similar to the witcher or new assasins creed games

Attached: Sale.png (621x300, 62K)

Eh, I'd take the bundle. It's just ~4 bucks on the top for the third game.

>Also looking for a action/rpg
Dragon's Dogma

Is Grim Dawn worth it?

Attached: c74aef591142e9009c18d2755a8618dd.png (616x465, 106K)

Buy NuuM or wait for QuakeCon?

Attached: 1561681784199.jpg (1017x779, 277K)

>Baba is u
>Hidden
no

Evil within 1, RE series

I'd say wait. It goes on -50% sales pretty regularly. Although I see they've dropped the base price at some point, and it was mostly at -25% since then. But not always, there was a point where it was at -50% at the new price. But then again, it's cheaper at -25% after the price drop than it was at -50% before.

try here

Game sucks dick. Its not doom. Its painkiller with Space Marines hp system except worse because unlike Space Marine the exectutions have next to no risk. Wep choice doesn't matter since everything shits out ammo. Boring game for low IQ people who couldn't handle only using rockets on decent crowds/tough enemies and needed to be able to spam rockets on solo imps exclusively while having said imps shit out a million hp because you pressed the I win button

>see HARDCORE MECHA being shilled here
>pirate it
>crashes
>stutters from no vsync
>17$ for a fucking dual stick patch
Think I'll just wait for the patch to get cracked and then bruteforce the crashes until I finish story mode. Fuck japs and their shitty devs.

>Its painkiller with Space Marines hp system
And that's a good thing.
Painkiller (2004) >> Doom (1993)

Cringe, yikes and bluepilled.

>Boring game for low IQ people
doom series in general is low iq

Judging by the way you speak you never played the original Doom, and most likely weren't even born yet when it came out.

yes, but get the Ashes of Malmouth DLC instead

Thanks anons, that's good to know.
Last FF game I played was XIII, and only two hours in, so I hope not having played 13-15 won't matter too much.

The sales work like that,
>Summer Sale starts with lots of games on sale
>nothing changes at all until the sale ends
This sale goes on until the 9th, and I doubt it will go even lower than 75% any time soon, so my advice would be to get it

this game's pretty cool
store.steampowered.com/app/357070/UBERMOSH/

I'm not buying your game, Walter.

if i was him i'd shill ubermosh volume 7 instead

how's the full controller support, Walter? As in, is this the way you intend people to play your game, which I'd prefer.

Is Tales of Maj'Eyal worth it with the discount? Are the DLCs must have?

looks gay

looks double gay

>10k unspent tokens
>already bought almost? everything I really wanted

Attached: 1557468647896.png (300x300, 69K)

Thought about into the breach, but didn't list for the reasons mentioned plus it's marketing push and well known status.

i don't know, i've only played it with mouse and keyboard
it's a genuinely good game, i don't understand why you'd think i'm the dev for just recommending it

Tome itself makes no sense to buy on sale. Its free.

DLC:
Ashes is cheap and worth it IF you like melee. Doesn't add many new areas but the Doomefl is pretty nice for low mobility classes and both the classes it adds are surprisingly fun compared to the vanilla vim classes. Doombringer is a glass canon with next to no defenses that just hits really fucking hard. Feels a lot like the rogues except it does more damage and lacks their utility.
Demonologist is the opposite; its the tankiest class in the game with its weird absortion shield and tries to outlast enemies. It can also regen vim, but this is from an RNG seed, so I have gone the entire game without this and it sucks without it.
They both have the downside of having to spam a certain move on cooldown for vim/seed impregnation like all vim classes though.

Embers is the best DLC. Adds 3 races and their own campaign, all of which are strong. Adds the broken overly versatile tinker system which gives free everything and allows undead to heal with infusion slots. Adds 2 ranged classes I don't like and the Sawbutcher. Sawbutcher is the best melee in the game with the highest mobility, sustain stripping, absurd burst and sustained damage, a simple and fun playstyle and unique overpowered steamsaw weapons.

The last DLC sucks dick and is overpriced but is worth it if you get the collection since it doesn't add much price then.
2 races.
One, the Drem, is broken. Best race in the game. Unlike the Shalore, the best vanilla race, it starts the game broken. Frenzy is busted and its hp is tied best of any race.
The other race is anti-magic by default and as a result sucks ass and doesn't work with most classes.
Adds comparable areas to Ashes, but they're copy pasted vanilla areas with a new skin.
And some books with give powers... but the powers are just vanilla spells enemies use

Absurdly overpriced and lazy.

The collection is worth it if you already played and liked tome.

Got em.

junk

I couldn't put down FTL for the longest time, I'd say it's a must have based on the discount and on the fact you liked Darkest Dungeon (and Hotline Miami which is a different game but slightly similar aesthetic). Even at the original price I'd still recommend it.

store.steampowered.com/app/556710/Marrow/

Just bought this with the money I got selling my Artifact set (thanks, gay ben). What am I in for?

Attached: dsiii.png (1147x831, 482K)

>12k tokens
>havent bought a single game
>gonna be 15k by the end
i am simply too good at mashing boost

best combat of all 3 dark souls games, every boss fight has 2 phases

most polished and best playing game in the series

Shit game
>MP is boring compared to vancian magic and takes a lot of the fun out of reaching bonfire
>Weapon specials worked better when they took durability so you could choose to bring a spell/consumable to fix that if you wanted to spam them more
>The specials themselves mostly suck, are mostly the same for every remotely similar wep, often make no sense they'd cost anything to use and the whole system feels poorly thought out and badly made
>90% of the game is spent fighting maggot people who don't fight back, maggot dogs or tall scarecrow men
>The last 10% is fighting groups of exactly 3 tall people who still get stunlocked to death despite beign 3 times as tall as you and just hyper aggresively run at you, so you just kind of block them and mash R1 in every fucking fight
>Thanks to the lack of variety in enemies, the obsession with tiny groups and most of them being functionally identical even if they look different, its the easiest game in the series
>or the fat dudes that are entirely immune to stun and spam firemines so you just walk past them
>bosses all suck, half aren't even bosses
>tries too hard to suck off DS1; at least 2 tried to move the story forward and just did a shit job of it
Worst game in the series by far with the worst variety in everything and the worst mechanics

Great, can't wait. It's the only souls game that I haven't played yet.

a few have 3

Attached: Yomawari-Night-Alone-Logo.jpg (2142x1368, 233K)

Someone buy my fucking background so I can give Randy 5.88.

Attached: 1capture.png (829x872, 134K)

Stardew and terraria are similar?

Attached: 1509581732836.gif (173x142, 429K)

As good a game as the other two.

Anyone opinion of:

- Slay the Spire
- Long Live the Queen
- Angels of Death & Noel The Mortal Fate Bundle
(Yes, I know that's a RPG Maker game and I mostly like such edgy dark settings, but is the story and general plot good? I know that Angels of Death got even an anime adaption, but I never bothered to watch it if the original game is available)

Also are Lobotomy Corporation and Baba is You even worth to buy right now? Their discount is not that high.

Attached: 2742e98f13500d3d0f815723925b313ddb0f735c62d57a919c664101c2eab606.gif (584x329, 1.4M)

>so I can give Randy
Fuck off.

FTL is unironically the absolute fucking masterpiece. One of the best space games ever made. It perfectly captures the feel of spaceship captain going on a dangerous mission and exploring curious corners of space in the meantime, it's like a Star Trek episode written by G.R.R. Martin. Ship customization and power management are really well-designed without any clutter and any upgrade and power bar matters.
Into The Breach from same devs is also pretty great, it's easier, but the mix of turn-based tactics and puzzle feels pretty unique and unlocking new squads and experimenting with cheesy squad composition is really fun. I played it so hard on release that I was having pixelated turn-based dreams with same fps as animations in the game.
Subset Games are amazing guys, I watched their GDC talks and was really impressed by how clear their vision of their games is.
>Amid Evil
It's pretty good, if you like boomer shooters I'd highly recommend getting Amid Evil + Dusk bundle.

Attached: blitzbros.jpg (1128x1354, 408K)

I know, I don't want to give him money either but an autistic friend of mine bought BL2 to play during the summer and I need something to spend my time on too. Rather share the misery with my friend than play fucking KF2 and L4D2 all summer long.
Buy my fucking background, you know you want it. I even crafted it myself, it's quality.

>What am I in for?
Dark Souls 1: Remastered but with clusterfuck of weapon upgrades that allow you make any weapon to scale from any stats and deal any kind of damage you want.

A lot of fan pandering.

>>- Slay the Spire
Suck game. Too easy, not enough variety, overpriced
>That other shit
Videogames do not have good writers therefore they suck

>Lobotomy Corporation
No its a meme game insistently shilled by the devs out of depseration; a sign of a bad game. Simple mechanics that just pulls a lot of ''gotcha!'' moments for not reading the wiki

Thoughts? I know literally nothing about the Tales series, also is it viable to play FF14 vanilla and take each expansion one at a time to catch up?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (618x503, 104K)

Just buy two copies of Spacehulk: Deathwing.
Or Shadow Warrior 2.
Or Vermintide 1/2.

Not eligible for refund1

I'd buy 1/6 of Resident Evil 2 before that.

>Long Live the Queen
Princess Maker with some skill-checks resulting in death. What else do you need to know?

I saw that one and for some reason, it doesn't look like I'd enjoy it.

Because it's on sale for 39 old-world cents. The dev, wherever he may be, is clearly desperate.

>Long Live the Queen
You are a princess.
You die horribly.
Anime adaptation of Cusader Kings 2 basically.

Fuck Rust piece of shit easy anticheat literally just blocks AMD drivers

laughing_red_haired_anime_girl.gif

I've been playing ToV and it suuuucks so much ass
>Allied AI is braindead
>Takes 15 years to get any artes/good skills
>Enemies die too fast to enjoy fatal blows even on hard
>Story is pointless; the mc has next to no investment in anything ever and nothing that matters ever happens
>Only one healer and she sucks taking 15 years to get an aoe heal then burning through her entire tp in like 6 casts of it
awful game

>also is it viable to play FF14 vanilla and take each expansion one at a time to catch up
Just buy MHW or download Warframe is you want some skinner box.

Attached: 1547890792595.jpg (278x319, 52K)