Be honest Yea Forums...

Be honest Yea Forums, are there ANY video game communities worth being apart of outside of ones found on anonymous image boards?

Attached: 1530616452387.png (1267x649, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/kronik_electro/sets/hotline-miami-2-wrong-number-remix-ep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are some based forums out there, but they're all small and niche (as it should be)

Of course not, there never have been
I used to use Gametrailers forums, I thought it was good because I was 15
All these people are 15, forget about them.

Why are they mad at the fat man?

Probably just modding communities, and even then I just use it to tell people that their voice acting is garbage and they should stop with voicing their own mods.

Anonymous communities are just as shit, just a different flavor of shit

The Hotline Miami and Dark Souls communties are both great.

Hotline Miami fans are just really creative. The fan art, fan music, custom levels and mods etc. are all top notch for such a niche community

And the Dark Souls Community is the only online gaming community I know that is the OPPOSITE of toxic. People there are so helpful, respectful and funny, it's super joyful and keeps the games alive

He doesn't drink the same koolaid as the site's moderators in terms of personal views or opinions.

Hell if we know

Found the resetranny, if you hate """toxic""" communities you don't have that gamer blood in you babe

There are none, including anonymous image boards.

IRL friend circles.

If gamerblood means fat, sweaty tryhards taking a form of entertainment way too seriously and insulting each other while eating tendies in their mothers basement, I'm glad I don't have that in me

rather have the option to spend 5 seconds calling someone a nigger than waste 10 minutes on a coherent paragraph that may or may not get me banned depending on the tranny that reads it

Yeah, but you're not invited.

Attached: bronnen net.png (1000x1000, 98K)

>If gamerblood means fat, sweaty tryhards taking a form of entertainment way too seriously
yikes, no need to completely expose yourself

Attached: 1553310207853.png (388x413, 5K)

Wow, the classic "no u" counter. So original, I wonder why you didn't get muted for 2 seconds

where can I find the hotline community? More specifically the fan art and music. Loved that shit.

>no u
Didn't mean that, I meant - no need to expose yourself further as a resetranny - not that you are fat and etc

Unironically Reddit

r/hotlinemiami

Gamefaqs for the faqs

ah crap... thanks I'll check it out.
Anything you recommend user?
got some imgur collection or playlist I mean?

the best ones are the ones people don't know about
because any community turns to cancer the more people join it, like the genepool

TheBore, Hippo-Ages, Slaent are all old GAF offshoots. Some good gaming discussion to be had there.

the payday community is a weird inverse where the mods are bastards but the people are based
i spent some time there and broke no rules, joined in on light banter, and ended up with shitloads of warnings and a few temporary bans for no reason
but the company was fucking great, met so many friends there

too bad it died out so much.
>cjayc left
>bought by CBS
>half merged with gamespot
>barely any new faqs and content as people move to shitty wikis and reddit
>any board that isn't a big social one died
>lose the domain name

It's a shame really, for a while it was one of the best place for gaming resources.

Haven't found a complete collection yet, only single pics like pic related

Attached: hrco01bszng01.png (1100x1750, 1.54M)

As for me; in case you don't know about it, there's some really good list I found in soundcloud about the original composers remixing each other songs. The dust remix in particular is the shit.

Here:

soundcloud.com/kronik_electro/sets/hotline-miami-2-wrong-number-remix-ep

The Steam forums are unironically great for discussing games.
Yes there are children about, but because of the relatively strict guidelines, people tend to stick to topics and there are some really knowledgable oldfags about.

Your IRL friends
Very difficult to find people who will play games on demand with you and have low/high commitment when you want it

>Boogie is such a cucked fencesitter that literally everyone hates him now

Attached: 1559827196342.png (258x282, 117K)

>Payday community
I can second this, some of the best times I've had in co-op

Honestly, most of them are fine if you're not a fucking snowflake who's easily triggered by tranny drama.

>BTW, I'm MtF. I'm getting my vagina next week, tee hee!
>Cool. How do you feel about Barroth's hipcheck? Pretty bullshit, right?

That's it. That's all it takes. The world is now your oyster.

>tranny drama
Which is initiated by trannies 100% of the time.

I find it weird that people actually like this site so much

One comment isn't drama. Two or more is.
Don't feed the trolls. Something Yea Forums has never been good at.

One comment is all it takes for a tranny to go into a meltdown.

>suicide victim
Nigger what?

>unironically using the word "toxic"
faggot

PROJECTING