Games to play when you cold turkey your anti depressants?

Games to play when you cold turkey your anti depressants?

Attached: 1561342472131.jpg (768x593, 79K)

Max Payne 3.

Attached: 71CXEFqzX-L._UL1001_.jpg (1001x1001, 167K)

Animal crossing

That's like a drug on its own.

>cold turkey your antidepressants
grit your teeth user, you are going to suffer.

Doki DOki Literature Club

Katamari

the physiological ramifications are far more dire than the psychological ones. Brain zaps and forgetting basic language mid sentence is a hell only known to us poisoned by the pharmaceuticals.

Why wouldn't you go on a supervised wean-off?

>cold turkey your anti depressants

Good God.

Take melatonin and pray the explosive head syndrome isn't too bad. Oh and play Elona+.

Probably can’t afford any medical care whatsoever

Accounting simulators like EVE or grindfests like Warframe. Alternatively, you could play Oblivion

can't speak for OP, but I had o do it because of sudden onset poverty.

one man russian roulette

Just saw my doctor yesterday and told them I'm "fine". Unironic 30 year old boomer this past June, no wife, no kids, too obsessed over career now that I have one I finally realize I truly have nothing. Just want to stop.

>drink to solve my loneliness problem
>end up with serious medical issues
>can't drink anymore
>take up weed instead
>spend months happy in my own world I made up in my head
>gets to the point where I'm daydreaming all day at work about having friends again and family for once
>tolerance builds
>can't get to that high
>can't switch back to alcohol
>realize I stopped playing games years ago
should I just do it guys?

Bioshock 1, good ending run rescue all the little sisters. Bioshock 2 good ending run is a good second option. DO NOT PLAY INFINITE.

Well fuck it sucks that you can't see a doctor about it, I dunno though they'd be the one to prescribe it for you, is it really expensive where you live just to see your doctor and talk about it?

I've been on anti-depressants for like four or five years and I don't feel like they're working but I'm scared to just stop. I don't know man.

I have a solution buddy, donate all your money to me and join a bhuddist temple.
just trust me

Have sex

Start playing games again or try to pick up another hobby, or maybe try to start switching careers? A shakeup might help.

stop being such a pussy lmao

only if you live in new york and you'll stand in front of the Etika memorial and shout JoyconBoyz for attention, then after gathering a crowd you turn around and say "No bitch niggas" before plummeting to your fall

stop. those things cause lasting brain damage
t. was on them for a decade before stopping

Anti-depressants really wont do shit in long-term. What you gotta do is tackle whatever makes you feel depressed.
also strongly recommend to not use them, most either do nothing, agitate the person which can actually lead to suicidal episodes, or/and cause long lasting to permanent damage

I did for a while, but she revealed she was basically as drugged up as OP and went insane, so I had to dump her. Kind of like my family, but I guess maybe that's just nature fucking with me.

it's hard when you genuinely have 0 people you can trust irl. Honestly I just feel broken beyond repair and don't think I can fix it myself

I'm thinking about it but right now I'm bordering on suicidal so I don't really know what to do. I know I have to talk to my doctor but I'm worried I'll be institutionalized if I bring any of this up.

thanks user, you made me chuckle. Only reason I still come here

Untreated depression also causes lasting brain damage.

I legitimately cannot stop masturbating

You may as well get on every dating app and service and just go for it also try meetup.com or local Facebook groups or something, even /soc/ has like meetup threads and yeah they're mostly for sex but you can just hang out with people in your area. If you're at the end of the rope you may as well try this stuff.

I realized today while I was out running that I'm 100% incapable of doing this because what makes me depressed is that I'm ugly and I can't fix it.

Attached: 1560919079314.jpg (345x300, 13K)

i did this once. here was my cocktail of meds
>abilify, 150mg
>zoloft, 200mg
>lamictal, 300mg
>wellbutrin, 100mg (i think)
ive also OD'd on these before and got high as fuck, remember it very fondly and now i have speech issues.

protip: its gonna suck, a lot. pic related was literally how it went

Attached: Crying_gun_emoji.png (128x128, 17K)

It's better to be irrationally suicidal than to be rationally suicidal because drugs like those made you incapable of getting by in the world. Irrationality can be corrected. Lie through your teeth if you must but don't keep taking those drugs.

It can't be worse than verbal retardation and serious memory problems.

video games

this. If it was irrational, then you can still become rational. If it's rational, then there isn't jack shit you can do. You're completely fucked. I don't want to die, but this ain't no way to live.

when i was dealing with i played rez for the dreamcast and realized how much of a game im missing out on

Attached: 1523990738027.png (113x125, 2K)

What do you mean, rationally suicidal? How will lying to myself help even after I'm off these drugs?

I had to do the same thing. Figure something out that really makes you happy. This apathy is really fucking up my life, I'm 25 next week and I don't see any light